Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fav type of Nut 2.0

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
edited September 2020 in Off Topic Chat
Our new mascot:
0gfljGl.jpg
Post edited by Mouselline on

Fav type of Nut 2.0 37 votes

Peanut
10%
CororonRedShoe7SassycottonCourtandAl 4 votes
Walnut
8%
annaliese39BMSOCalico45 3 votes
Pistachio
13%
TEXASKITTYKATxLunaSimsxMousellineCavapoo_KingTheRachsterRach 5 votes
Pecan
5%
smurf45bluexSongx 2 votes
Pine Nut
0%
Hazel Nut
8%
GrumpyGlowfishDianesimsxstxrrysequence 3 votes
Almond
10%
GabbyGirlJKelvinAmandèleSerious_sims_gamer43 4 votes
Cashew
27%
Uzone27CamkatmintycupcakeOnverserDeKayNationalPokedexVivi_WillowTreePatriceafternoonbaboonPENchaotic 10 votes
Chestnut
2%
ClassicalSim 1 vote
Macadamia Nuts
13%
SimplyJenMovottiaobbellagorillasmurfy77 5 votes

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Pistachio
    I’ve done it again. I don’t know why I’m so desperate to know people’s favorite nuts. I looked up the top 10 most popular nuts on here so I’m sorry if you favorites not on here.
    Pistachio
    Pistachios have the most flavor so that’s why I like them. Plus I love sucking on the shells. Almonds are good too though.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Walnut
    I think walnuts are my favourite - preferably baked in a coffee cake.
    Pistachio

I don’t even think I’ve ever had a walnut
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Walnut
    Mouselline wrote: »

Oh, they are yum! There is a lovely walnut tree near me and we get walnuts from there every year. We are also slowly growing our own. My granddad used to love them pickled, but I prefer to toast them and bake with them.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Cashew
    It's a toss between pistachio and cashew for me but since I don't get to eat pistachios that often since they're expensive, I'll go with cashew.

I do like peanuts as well.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Pistachio
    DeKay wrote: »
    It's a toss between pistachio and cashew for me but since I don't get to eat pistachios that often since they're expensive, I'll go with cashew.

I do like peanuts as well.

Cashews are ok. Not enough flavor. I don’t like peanuts though because I got sick from them once.
    Pistachio

Oh, they are yum! There is a lovely walnut tree near me and we get walnuts from there every year. We are also slowly growing our own. My granddad used to love them pickled, but I prefer to toast them and bake with them.

I will have to try them
  • afternoonbaboonafternoonbaboon Posts: 252 Member
    Cashew
    Big tie between cashews and walnuts. My grandmother would make this awesome walnut banana bread when my siblings and I would visit. BUT! If you buy me a Kirkland size jar of cashews I will devour it in one sitting. Sorry to hear the original thread got taken down.
    WweQvgh.gif

we love you kathleen hanna
  • Almond
    I’m allergic to most of them but if I had to choose it would be almond
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Cashew

Funny, cuz I'm allergic to almond out of the whole list. I'm not sure about pine nuts tho.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Pistachio
    Big tie between cashews and walnuts. My grandmother would make this awesome walnut banana bread when my siblings and I would visit. BUT! If you buy me a Kirkland size jar of cashews I will devour it in one sitting. Sorry to hear the original thread got taken down.

That was only because I messed up on it😂I pressed enter before I was done so I had it taken down.
    Pistachio

That sucks. But almonds are very good. And they can go in a lot of candy
    Pistachio
    DeKay wrote: »

Funny, cuz I'm allergic to almond out of the whole list. I'm not sure about pine nuts tho.

Pine nuts are used more to be in food I’m pretty sure. They have little flavor but I still enjoy them.
    Pistachio
    Macadamia nuts has more than I thought. I’ve only ever had them in cookies and I can’t really taste them in those so I’m not sure exactly what they taste like. They do make good cookies though
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Cashew
    Cashews, salted peanuts :)
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Walnut
    Defiantly gotta be the Walnut. They are awesome in brownies, cookies or by themselves. Although it was actually a toss up between the cashew and pecan.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Cashew
    I feel passionately about cashews.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I’ve done it again. I don’t know why I’m so desperate to know people’s favorite nuts. I looked up the top 10 most popular nuts on here so I’m sorry if you favorites not on here.

And I don't know how I feel about someone who desperately wants to know my favourite nut. :D
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited September 2020
    Hazel Nut
    Hazelnut, Peanut, Cashew nut, pecan nut, almond, chestnut. Can’t pick just one.
    Post edited by Dianesims on
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    edited September 2020
    Peanut
    I picked peanuts (they aren't "true nuts", but behave nutty) because I love peanuts, and they are nutritious. But I also like hazel nuts, almonds, cashew nuts, walnuts and pecans. I have peanuts and chocolate with hazel nuts. :smile:

Meet Duck Nut, a good friend of mine.

0gfljGl.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Almond
    Didn't know that there are so many kinds of nuts o_O |||
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Pistachio

And I don't know how I feel about someone who desperately wants to know my favourite nut. :D

😂
    Cororon wrote: »
    I picked peanuts (they aren't "true nuts", but behave nutty) because I love peanuts, and they are nutritious. But I also like hazel nuts, almonds, cashew nuts, walnuts and pecans. I have peanuts and chocolate with hazel nuts. :smile:

Meet Duck Nut, a good friend of mine.

0gfljGl.jpg

I love it lol. Best nut around.
    Kelvin wrote: »
    Didn't know that there are so many kinds of nuts o_O |||

I don’t even think these are all of them. Those are just the top 10.

I thought peanuts, pecans, and almonds would be higher up. I guess it might depend on where you live depending on what nuts you might try more. Where I live there’s restaurants where they give you peanuts and there’s pecan trees everywhere. You don’t really hear of people eating walnuts or macadamia nuts though.
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Pistachio
    I have an unhealthy obsession with these. I could go through a large bag a day.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Pistachio
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    I have an unhealthy obsession with these. I could go through a large bag a day.

We don’t ever buy them but my grandparents always have a bowl out. I probably would have an obsession if I didn’t only get these on occasion.