Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your favourite townie / pre-made Sims character of all time?

13...Next

Comments

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Lilith Pleasant, especially when I make her life better while ruining her mom's life, ending her dad's life, & making Angela go through some tough times.
  • fmilfmil Posts: 175 Member
    I would not say favorite as i dont care about premades, but i very recently became aware of the fact that The Landgraabs are everywhere!! They own properties, products and corporations and they seem like a very prominent family in the ingame universe so they are pretty noticeable even for someone like me who doesnt focus on premades.
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited July 2020
    TS 3?
    7nWZOXB.jpg
    Kaylynn Langerak by a milestone (and i like a lot of them really). i Always end up having her in my Household or playing her as my main sim because she is just amazing, she is gorgeous when aging up from a kid and has amazing genetics!

TS 4? Morgan Fyres and Luna Villareal are my faves. i like a good few of the TS 4 townies but these two are almost Always end up in my Household, even if i weren't planning for it initially…. just can't resist them >.<
    rr33b18.png
    EEJFMhK.png

i can acknowledge the Goths as iconic but i Always found Bella in ts 3 mehh (Kaylynn has far better genetics, even when pairing with Mortimer...he is great for babies in TS 3!). and while i do like her in ts 4 i just like Luna and Morgan more ^_^ sorry Bella, still love you tho :D

DpbuUhE.png
    i am also a huge fan of Lisa Bunch from ts 3 (the one in the screen is a ts 4 version of her i made myself ;) the black haired girl is my ts 4 version of Kaylynn by the way...had to have her in TS 4 ) ^_^ she has attitude and what can i say XD i love girls with freckles! hence why i also love Sofia Bjergsen
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Lilith pleasant was my spirit Animal as a kid. Also Ophelia Nigmos and Olivia Specter.
    I always wanted to save Nervous Subject.
    Dina Caliente is also a standard choice but she's too iconic not to mention.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    Sockio wrote: »
    If any of you have played The Sims: Bustin' Out, you'll probably remember Mimi as she was who I usually chose to live with after moving out from Mom's. Bella Goth is another and Malcolm Landgraab.

How could i forget lol. and ikr! Mimi's place is so much better than Dudley's trailer (got fed up with cleaning his mess all the times so fast >.< ) Malcolm has had such a bizzarre life tho! from being a good little bookworm kid in ts 3 to being an evil snooty teen in ts 4 towards being a greedy evil landlord in ts bustin' out! guess he took after his mom in the end? though Nancy was never evil, just full of herself ^_^ (and in my games she usually ditches Geoffrey for younger armcandy like Don Lothario (ts4), Paolo Rocca (ts4) or she gets even more tenacious and just steals someones boyfriend (she stole Sergio from Siobhan a few times). and in ts 3 she tends to steal Marty Keaton, Hank Goddart or Thornthon Wolff XD is this a coinkidinkie?? or does she really favor young adult men in my games?? though she can pull it off tho ^_^ especially in ts 4..... i mean she is wealthy and well.... most young dudes know why ;p no need to elaborate i assume ^_^
  • bees123bees123 Posts: 12 New Member
    Felicity Usher, because she introduced a much smaller me to Paramore (In simlish)
  • mrtnsabmrtnsab Posts: 45 Member
    Bella Goth, cause she's an icon, a legend and she is the moment!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited July 2020
    Alexander Goth is my favorite.
    I also love Don Lothario, Vladislaus Straud, Summer Holiday and Bob Pancakes.
    There are others, too. I basically love all the premades. I couldn't imagine playing without them.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    TS 1-4: The Goth family
    TS 2: Landgraab (Bluewater Village), Lilith and Angela Pleasant, Don Lothario, the Caliente sisters
    TS 3: Holly Alto, Emmy Starr (Late Night)
    TS 4: Luna Villareal, Sofia and Elsa Bjergsen, Paolo Rocca
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    Sims 1 - never played - too busy working.
    Sims 2 - (same as above)
    Sims 3 -
    (as young adults)
    Screenshot-146.jpg
    River McIrish
    Screenshot-82.jpg
    Bebe Hart

and...

Screenshot-52.jpg
    ...and Morgana Wolff after she ditches that two-timing no-good slimeball Thornton (who is cheating on her with the town "bike" Jamie Jolina).

Sims 4 - could care less...haven't played...won't buy.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Serious_sims_gamer43Serious_sims_gamer43 Posts: 523 Member
    Lilith Vatore
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    Bella & Cassandra Goth (Sims 2)
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    None of them, I rarely play the pre-mades, and when I do, I make massive changes to them - I change their traits, skills, story lines, sometimes jobs. The Pre-made sims have never spoken to me.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • PotsaePotsae Posts: 79 Member
    Brandi Broke <3 . There're many premades whose bios I find more exciting, but I just want to play her over and over again.
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Brandi Broke was my first rags to riches. I spent a lot of time making her wealthy and prosperous so I bonded with her the most.
    Agnes Crumple bottom TS2 version would be my favorite townie
    I like Liberty Lee in TS4
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I like Dante Morganthe and Vladamir Schlock ( both vampires and I did fix up Vladamir's traits so he was not scared or a technophobe) from Sims 3, and Morrigan Hemlocke ( another vampire) from Sims 3 was always best friends with my Sims.

In Sims 4, Caleb Vatore ( I give him black hair and change his everyday outfit to black), Paolo Rocca, Gavin Richards ( he is such a nice Sim), Vladislaus Straud ( somehow always gets along with my non Evil Sims,lol), Moira Foyers, Nancy Landgraab, Mele ( I cannot recall her last name or spelling but from Island Living) if I could pick more than one best friend in this one all 3 of them usually would be one.

Diego Lobo after I changed his look some and gave him Grand Master rank Vampire, Izzy Fabulous I did the same thing to and both of them are always great to my Sims, even if they don't become best friends and marry and/or have kids with my Sims they have been good to their kids and my Sims.

When I got ROM, I did a little makeover on Morgyn and I really like him a lot, and I did a much different look on Simeon and he is a Young Adult, that's got black hair that's not the same style he had and updated his wardrobe to make him look a little more handsome of a Sim ( my newest Sim likes him) and he's one of my favorites too.

Its hard for me to pick one out of any of those I mentioned, but I am sure I have forgotten a couple still lol.
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Brandi Broke because she was holding it down for all the single moms out there.