Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

18th Stuff Pack Placeholder Leaked

Comments

• Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    I got a good glimpse of it on my origin client earlier. after a few minutes and a refresh, it's not there anymore.
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    What do the PH initials stand for?

Placeholder!
    Bath room stuff would be cool and much needed. With a hair dryer as gameplay object that makes more hairstyles/colors available.

Yes, more practical stuff like that would be really welcome. I really hope this SP has something to do with the new patch. A cars stuff pack, maybe..? But I'm not holding my breath :#

I think cars are too big for a SP. If they ever come they will get their on EP.

No but car related things would fit eg a garage sp if say cars are patched in.
  • HayleeSimsHayleeSims Posts: 124 Member
    DLC for the star wars DLC lol
  • aecollins21aecollins21 Posts: 64 Member
    Gemmie12 wrote: »
    I got a good glimpse of it on my origin client earlier. after a few minutes and a refresh, it's not there anymore.

It's still there on mine

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    So, an anniversary gift that we have to pay for?

My guess, based on past experiences MFC
    My First C-P3O.

Does this mean there's no EP coming for Black Friday? I thought they had tons of packs being worked on.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I was slighlty amused by the fact that the person who initially posted this on Twitter was able to buy the pack. But since there was nothing to download he returned it and got a refund. That would be an even odder glitch if the pack was not to be released soon.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • FlyingTaco112FlyingTaco112 Posts: 8 New Member
    It will be Star wars stuff pack.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    What do the PH initials stand for?

Placeholder!
    Bath room stuff would be cool and much needed. With a hair dryer as gameplay object that makes more hairstyles/colors available.

Yes, more practical stuff like that would be really welcome. I really hope this SP has something to do with the new patch. A cars stuff pack, maybe..? But I'm not holding my breath :#

I think cars are too big for a SP. If they ever come they will get their on EP.

No but car related things would fit eg a garage sp if say cars are patched in.

Fast Lane Stuff was my favourite stuff pack in 3 :)
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Six month roadmap ends this month? So this would be for October or November? Meaning we won’t hear any news about it till a week or 2 before it’s launch
  • JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    What is it? It’s a distraction is what it is.

Yep! Lol! Or more SW manure they wanna throw at us 🙄
    It has to be a SW SP, otherwise, why announce it so close to this great pack everyone is supposed to love?
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited September 2020
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

My First C-P3O.

Does this mean there's no EP coming for Black Friday? I thought they had tons of packs being worked on.

I would NOT be surprise that they made us pay for the anniversary gift.

It's MY FIRST STAR WARS STUFF <3 OH JOY! giphy.gif

(LMAO NOT!)
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    My First Light Saber stuff

Give your kids a light saber*
    Light saber skill*
    Two new hairstyles, one re coloured from base game.
    Three re coloured shirts the community will go Ga Ga over
    One yes ONE Shirt for males!

*No doubt both missing from JTB
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited September 2020
    I mean that would be a good way to make us focus on something else than the Star Wars GP.

If we get yet another SP, I hope it’s a Teen SP because we need it badly.
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    What is it? It’s a distraction is what it is.

Whatever it is, it better be good.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,853 Member
    Whatever it is, it better be good.

Or else? 😄
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Someone else mentioned this in an earlier comment which really just got me going and going... but what if they also made the Paranormal stuff pack from when we voted on Nifty Knitting! This is just, like, my dream pack... so of course I'm wishing it could be true. I'm excited for an announcement!!!
  • quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    My First Jabba the Hutt Stuff Pack

My First C-P3O.

No there will still be an EP in November
    Weddings have been getting teased lately. I wouldn't write a wedding sp off yet.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I would be pretty disappointed if a Stuff Pack was released instead of an Expansion Pack this year. Honestly, I feel like we've had enough Stuff Packs.
    Unless of course it's free...
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Well I hope it is something good to make up for that game pack.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Well after a lot of the sims news/releases for this year I’m now at a point where I’m not fussed. For me I’ve actually preferred the stuff packs this year and got a lot from them so I hope this is a theme I will like. I don’t know what to make of this placeholder and what it may mean, I’m feeling so dissatisfied with the latest sims news right now. I’m at the point now where I want to switch off from new releases/news and just focus on my gameplay.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,380 Member
    PH = Perfect (or Pathetic) Housewife :p

We already have the option for a housewife. :neutral: