Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

18th Stuff Pack Placeholder Leaked

EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member

The placeholder for the 18th Stuff Pack has just leaked on Origin. What could this mean? Could it have something to do with a possible anniversary patch or a surprise Stuff Pack? We don't know anything about when this Stuff Pack will be released as of now, could be this month, could be next year. But it's interesting to say the least!

Comments

• GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited September 2020
    I was NOT expecting this at all!

I really hope it's a classic Sims item pack e.g. the vibrating heart bed, in-ground hot tubs, NPCs etc

I hope we still get another EP though this year (fingers, toes and eyes crossed for a farming/realistic pack for those Simmers who want it)
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Bath room stuff would be cool and much needed. With a hair dryer as gameplay object that makes more hairstyles/colors available.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    edited September 2020
    Oh that's interesting, I've been expecting another expansion in November, so wonder when this could come out. Maybe October? I would expect it to be this year. No idea what the theme could be though.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    What do the PH initials stand for?
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited September 2020

The placeholder for the 18th Stuff Pack has just leaked on Origin. What could this mean? Could it have something to do with a possible anniversary patch or a surprise Stuff Pack? We don't know anything about when this Stuff Pack will be released as of now, could be this month, could be next year. But it's interesting to say the least!

I think they're doing that on purpose so everyone can quickly look past the Star Wars game pack that was just announced. The new stuff pack will probably be something people requested for a long time. I least I hope so.

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited September 2020
    Where is it on Origin? I'm not seeing it. What does it look like?

Edit: There's a picture of it here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/979379/do-you-think-maxis-will-surprise-us-with-another-stuffpack-in-october/p6
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited September 2020
    crocobaura wrote: »

Placeholder!
    Bath room stuff would be cool and much needed. With a hair dryer as gameplay object that makes more hairstyles/colors available.

Yes, more practical stuff like that would be really welcome. I really hope this SP has something to do with the new patch. A cars stuff pack, maybe..? But I'm not holding my breath :#

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member

Placeholder!

Yes, more practical stuff like that would be really welcome. I really hope this SP has something to do with the new patch. A cars stuff pack, maybe..? But I'm not holding my breath :#

I think cars are too big for a SP. If they ever come they will get their on EP.

Placeholder!

Bummer. I was hoping for a more thrilling meaning. :neutral:
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member

Placeholder!

Phantom Haunts!
    Pig Houses
    Piste Holidays
    GracieO312 wrote: »

Placeholder!

Phantom Haunts!
    Pig Houses
    Piste Holidays

I like third option best. :smile:
  • TomaTeriTomaTeri Posts: 61 Member
    edited September 2020
    Could this be...My First Star Wars Stuff? Lol, just kidding.
    I hope it is a stuff pack accompanying a major update like we got with toddlers and Toddler stuff.
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    If there is a place holder for it does that mean it is coming soon, like say this year? I wasnt expecting another one for this year but i wont mind if it is really good.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    I usually don't participate in speculation but had so much fun in the GP speculation thread. Didn't think we'd all meet up again so soon! 😄
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    I think that's coming today. Free for all.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    I know no one wants to hear it, but I'm hoping and predicting it's a followup star wars stuff pack with some more aliens and objects that didn't make the cut for the game pack!
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I know no one wants to hear it, but I'm hoping and predicting it's a followup star wars stuff pack with some more aliens and objects that didn't make the cut for the game pack!

Haha, I thought so too... Just imagine the uproar...
    Mareah wrote: »
    If there is a place holder for it does that mean it is coming soon, like say this year? I wasnt expecting another one for this year but i wont mind if it is really good.

On another thread someone wrote that a SP leaked in september 2015 the same way but wasn't released until january 2016...
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited September 2020
    For the love of god not another one.. We have too many stuff packs as it is

I hope it is a stuff pack accompanying a major update like we got with toddlers and Toddler stuff.

Introducing the Sims 4, my first baby stuff! For the low price of $10 you can get the existing bassinet in fun new colours like green and grey! The pack also comes with a few fun rugs and sweaters which have nothing to do with babies but bulk the pack up! Yay!
    Onverser wrote: »
    For the love of god not another one.. We have too many stuff packs as it is

Introducing the Sims 4, my first baby stuff! For the low price of $10 you can get the existing bassinet in fun new colours like green and grey! The pack also comes with a few fun rugs and sweaters which have nothing to do with babies but bulk the pack up! Yay!

I would actually love that one haha... If the babys are like in TS Freeplay, so to say ^^
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

Bold speculation, I like it! :)
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...

Bold speculation, I like it! :)

Hi fellow German! :)
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited September 2020
    It's there on mine aswell, here's a higher quality screenshot of what it says

yIPjn08.png

Slightly confused since there's supposed to be no more packs till after the roadmark in October