Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Occults_ What Occult do you want to see in The Sims 4?

Comments

• GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    I would love to see both werewolves and fairies eventually but I would like to see werewolves a tad bit more I think
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I am more real style player, but fairies and werewolwes will be ok. Only if EA will give us bigger worlds for them than Glimmerbrook and Horgotten Hollow because I have no space to add occults in another maps :/
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Werwolves, Fairies, Zombies (either playable or as "butlers/assisstance"), Unicorns, Dragons, better Ghosts, permanent Plantsims....I....I just want everything!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I would like fairies and genies. If they did them well, I could also be keen on zombies.

There is just something about werewolves that has never appealed to me but I wouldn't mind anything else.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Fairys and witches (Spellcasters) are my favorite occults.
  • Livi5500kLivi5500k Posts: 22 Member
    Fairies!!! I don’t play with occult’s much (especially not aliens), but for some reason i really want fairies.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I have this story line I want to play out but it requires this.... Hope it comes soon.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    Is it weird, that I think it would be interesting if there was a feature for werewolves where if you have the Cats and Dogs pack, you could have the ability to transform into a dog as well?
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I want them all BUT i was the ability to disallow any occult separately.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Zombiessss are my dream!!! Wearwolves are next. And I'm up for anything after that! Love occults😁
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    EVERYTHING but zombies.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I chose fairies as they are my favourite but alsowerewolves and unicorns. I would love my plantsims fixed tobe meaningful occults but as we got Starwars and not a Sixam style world I know it wont happen.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I really want werewolves and fairies. I hate the temp states, but I would love to have the real life states for all of them. I like unicorns, genies, and zombies too and wouldn't mind something new like satyrs.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Can I just answer "yes"? :D
    #Team Occult
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    I'm quite happy with what we have already, though I also think they need to be given further depth. So out of the list presented for the poll here, I don't feel I can choose! I'd work with anything from the list, but I could say what appeals to me least would be zombies and yeti/Bigfoot (kinda the same thing those two), and even then I'd make time for them for the novelty.
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I voted for werewolves, but truthfully we need more occult life states, this game is so barebones with them that they're just like regular sims. *cough*nerfed vampires*cough* sorry, just had to clear my throat for a moment there. ;)
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I can go for Werewolves or Fairies easily! But I just really really really want a unicorn for my spellcasters.
  • ElectraRaiElectraRai Posts: 99 Member
    I would like to see superheroes!

I love vampires and witches and i got them, i dont care about wearewolfs and faries i think they are boring.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I’m still hoping for that rumored winter pack to have yetis!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    First they need to fix the Mermaid glitches & have a copy sim guise to Alien just like the Vampires.
    Then bring back Werewolves, Faires & Genies lifestates.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited September 2020
    To quote myself in a previous thread:
    Werewolves (no, I won't stop bringing it up):

Werewolf form Body Customization: Fur-like skin textures in a rainbow of colors and various patterns, body hair for males and females, muzzles, wolf ears that go at the top of a sim's head, digitigrade (tippy-toe) wolf feet, tails, multiple kinds of teeth, a broad selection of eye colors, the ability to give a sim a different level of muscle/fat in werewolf form than in human form, claws.

General CAS: Pentagram tattoos for all regions of the body, torn clothes, more 5 o' clock shadow facial hair options, an edgier than usual style theme (heavily influenced by punk, grunge, metal, and glam rock fashion), heavier emphasis on men's fashion than women's for once, mullets, rat tails, shaggy styles, long styles, spikey styles, bangs that totally cover both eyes, various styles of dog collars (for people), cut-off gloves, etc.

Skill Tree Powers: Full wolf form, changing at will (multiple tiers), turning other sims, talking to animals (multiple tiers), charm, intimidation, sense enhancement, super strength (multiple tiers), super speed (multiple tiers), resisting the full moon's pull, immortality (for the people who like forever-young werewolves over mortal ones).

Skill Tree Weaknesses:
    Emotional transformation (multiple tiers), over-sensitive senses (multiple tiers), obligate carnivore (doesn't conflict with Vegetarian trait, for max storytelling potential), increased sensitivity to the moon's light (multiple tiers), stronger animal instincts (multiple tiers).

Training:
    Gain werewolf knowledge by reading Encyclopedia Lycanthropia Vol. 1-4, meditation exercises, and practicing shapeshifting.

Packs: Optional special club type with ranks from Alpha to Omega, pack rivalries and alliances, dominance battles.

Integration: If Cats and Dogs is installed, werewolves can talk to animals. With Vampires, werewolves can be Supernatural Partners, Supernatural Rivals, Supernatural Servants, or Supernatural Masters to vampires. With Realm of Magic, werewoves can become a spellcaster's familiar and spellcasters can create a potion to transform a sim into a werewolf or cure them (cure may cause death, because curing werewolves is lame). With City Living installed, a werewolf can go to GeekCon in werewolf form and no-one will freak out because they think it's just a really good costume. In Seasons, werewolves can use there werewolf form as a costume on costume-wearing holidays. With Get to Work, scientists can make a Hair of the Dog serum that will turn a sim into a werewolf, werewolves in the detective career can use their enhanced senses to help solve crimes. If Journey to Battu is installed, werewolves can have light saber duels as dominance battles.

New Foods: Rare Steak (Cooking), Meat Pie (Baking), Steak Tartar (Gourmet Cooking), Carnivore's Delight (Experimental Cooking).

I've been waiting since launch, even more so since "Vampires" dropped, and I'm starting to get ticked off by the delays.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    edited September 2020
    Need one more option - none please

But if we must - genies
    Post edited by catmando830 on
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Need one more option - none please

Then it's a simple answer for you. You don't want occults? Then don't buy the packs associated with them. It's that simple.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I want werewolves because I never got to play them in 2 because the darn wolf would never visit my lots enough times or stay long enough, and because in fiction generally I prefer them to vampires.

I would not object to fairies at all, though I haven't played them in the sims before due to skipping sims 3.

I like dragons in anything and would never say no to them.

Zombies were kind of boring in sims 2, but if they are made more interesting I would play them.

I would like the ghosts expanded and many of the ideas listed in the Happy Haunts pack also, but won't be mad if I don't get them as long as I get werewolves.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Werewolves AND fairies would be amazing!