Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Summary of Past Sims Basegame vs TS4 Basegame

Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
I take no credit for this list. Someone posted a comment on the Star Wars Gameplay video and it's pretty accurate.

Here is a full list of missing content from the Sims 4:
Burglars
Police officers
Social workers
Trash compactors
Food Processors
Diving boards
Pond/water tool
Carpools and school buses
Zodiac signs
Auto-roof
Dance together (facing each other)
Newspaper service
Landline phones
Alarm clocks
Burglar alarm
Personal Biographies for Sims (only household bio in 4)
Doorbells
Unique personalities

FEATURES INCLUDED IN BOTH TS2 AND TS3 BASE GAMES BUT ABSENT IN TS4:
Ability to add/delete/move lots in the world/neighborhood
Ability to add decorations and trees freely to the world
Ability to install/add new worlds/neighborhoods
Collection folders
ConstrainFloorElevation cheat
Painting ceiling tiles
Spiral stairs
Platform tool
Ability to add railing only on one side of the stairs
Babies that aren't tied to an object
Teenagers that have a different body mesh
Elders that have a different body mesh
Chemistry/Attraction system
Normal telescopes
Cuddling in bed
Relaxing in bed
Cuddling while sleeping
Cuddling while stargazing
Children can play tag
Sims can play catch (requires a football in TS3)
Toy oven
Urinals
Cribs
Swing set (it's a DLC exclusive in TS4)
Buffet table (it's a DLC exclusive in TS4)

FEATURES FROM THE SIMS 2 BASE GAME NOT YET ADDED TO THE SIMS 4:

Complex genetics (recessive and dominant genes)
More intricate memory system
Wants and fears (replaced by Whims; now disabled by default)
Aspirations that changed behavior (now they're just a checklist)
Private schools / Invite the Principal Mini-Game
Games children could play: Cop N Robbers, Mary Mack, Show Off
Games sims of all ages could play: Kicky bag, Punch U / Punch Me, Red Hands
Grocery / Clothing stores
Magazine and video game stores
Changing booths and woohoo while trying clothes
Cinematics
Storytelling features
Pinball machine
Dartboard (It's a DLC exclusive in TS4)

FEATURES FROM THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME NOT YET ADDED TO THE SIMS 4:
Open world
Story progression
Create-A-World Tool
Swimmable water in ALL worlds
Create-A-Style and Color wheel
Option to set the length of each life stage
Slider for skin tones
Eyelash length
Opacity slider for makeup
Body hair
More customizable tattoo system
5 traits per Sim
Traits that change the behavior and autonomy of Sims
Lifetime wishes (replaced by Aspirations)
Favorites (Food, Music and Color)
Rabbit holes (Workplaces)
Ownable cars and garages
Confess to cheating
Picnic basket
Bicycles (they're a DLC exclusive in TS4)
Fire pit (It's a DLC exclusive in TS4)

And they wonder why people are so upset, angry, and resentful!

If they didn't want to make a "better" version of the previous iterations and wanted to instead go a different direction, then they should have NOT named it TS4. Why not "The Sims Next Generation".
Post edited by Chicklet453681 on

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    I'd advise EA/Maxis not to call their next version of a Sims' game Sims 5, then they can put what they like in it.

People complain that objects are replicated from the earlier games and then people complain that they don't have those same objects in Sims 4. I just give up. They were trying to be different with Sims 4 but Simmers aren't allowing it.

I'm keeping off the forum until some sign of sanity returns. If ever. :#

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited September 2020
    There is a lot on this list. It looks impressive at first glance.

But most of the stuff is things that I am happy are removed as I didn't like having them in the game, or just things I was uninterested in, so I guess that explains part of why Sims 4 is more enjoyable for me.

Not to mention the lists are pretty big of things that s2 had that s3 didn't and vice versa too so this could be done comparing any game to another.

And of course it doesn't look like they even tried to come up with a list of things Sims 4 DOES have that previous versions don't. Because one could just as easily do that.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member

But most of the stuff is things that I am happy are removed as I didn't like having them in the game, or just things I was uninterested in, so I guess that explains part of why Sims 4 is more enjoyable for me. And of course it doesn't look like they even tried to come up with a list of things Sims 4 DOES have that previous versions don't. Because one could just as easily do that.

Really? What things are you glad aren't in it? Some of them are basic things, like the burglar, police, diving boards, pond tool, car pools and school buses, newspapers, alarm clocks, door bells, normal sized telescope, cuddling, games for kids to play

Believe or not EA .... kids, even in 2020, still ride a schoolbus, and people still get physical copies of the newspaper delivered (my local newspaper's e-version does not have nearly the same amount of content in it), and people still use physical alarm clocks, and doorbells

These are just normal everyday things you'd expect to find in a life sim game to me.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited September 2020
    I don't know why people expect the Sims 4 to be the Sims 3 or the Sims 2. It's a different game and things are gonna be different. What's the point of a new installment if its a clone of the previous one?

Could do a reverse and point out how Sims 3 has no gallery, CAS sliders, doesn't allow players to freely travel between worlds, how tons of S4 build mode features aren't there and all the sims have pudding faces, etc etc. They are different games, they have different features and they have different pros and cons.

The whole "Sims 4 bad!" thing is just so boring at this point. Just play the other editions if you get more enjoyment from them.
    edited September 2020

But most of the stuff is things that I am happy are removed as I didn't like having them in the game, or just things I was uninterested in, so I guess that explains part of why Sims 4 is more enjoyable for me. And of course it doesn't look like they even tried to come up with a list of things Sims 4 DOES have that previous versions don't. Because one could just as easily do that.

Really? What things are you glad aren't in it? Some of them are basic things, like the burglar, police, diving boards, pond tool, car pools and school buses, newspapers, alarm clocks, door bells, normal sized telescope, cuddling, games for kids to play

Believe or not EA .... kids, even in 2020, still ride a schoolbus, and people still get physical copies of the newspaper delivered (my local newspaper's e-version does not have nearly the same amount of content in it), and people still use physical alarm clocks, and doorbells

These are just normal everyday things you'd expect to find in a life sim game to me.

The things off the top of my head I'm glad that are removed are burglars, colour wheel, attraction system, zodiac signs, wants & Fears, cut scenes. I hated those. Then there's a lot of things that I just didn't care one way or another. I do miss the sims 2 animation styles, free babies, and slow dancing. I'm not saying there's nothing from the lists I wouldn't want, but there's a lot from Sims 4 that the other games don't have that are just more important to me (gallery, pregnant sims can wear anything, beautiful art style, world travel etc) and I love that the things above have been removed as they sorta ruin previous versions for me.

Newspapers, etc yeah, we get them where i live too but they just aren't that important to me
    edited September 2020
    I don't know why people expect the Sims 4 to be the Sims 3 or the Sims 2. It's a different game and things are gonna be different. What's the point of a new installment if its a clone of the previous one?

Could do a reverse and point out how Sims 3 has no gallery, CAS sliders, doesn't allow players to freely travel between worlds, how tons of S4 build mode features aren't there and all the sims have pudding faces, etc etc. They are different games, they have different features and they have different pros and cons.

The whole "Sims 4 bad!" thing is just so boring at this point. Just play the other editions if you get more enjoyment from them.

For me, it's because the little things were included in the other games, so when you pay as much (if not more in this day) for what you assume will be the same amount of content as previous versions, and it's not even close, it feels like compared to the other versions, this version is lacking.

I have always said there are good things about TS4 that are much better than the other versions, but I can say for me personally, if those handful of things had been in the other games, I for sure would not have stayed with TS4.

And, I do play both TS2 & TS3 both, actually.

That's why I said I don't know why they named it TS4, why not "The Sims Next Generation", then nobody is expecting it to be a sequel to the other iterations, but it's own type of game.
    For me, it's because the little things were included in the other games, so when you pay as much (if not more in this day) for what you assume will be the same amount of content as previous versions, and it's not even close, it feels like compared to the other versions, this version is lacking.

I have always said there are good things about TS4 that are much better than the other versions, but I can say for me personally, if those handful of things had been in the other games, I for sure would not have stayed with TS4.

And, I do play both TS2 & TS3 both, actually.

I try to play 2 and 3 sometimes but I get bored of them quickly so end up going back to TS4. They have their good points too, but they just aren't fun to me anymore and that's the main thing to me about what version I play, just simply how enjoyable it is, rather than the little what's in it or not.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Onverser wrote: »

Not expect it??? It's a predecessor to TS3 which in return IS a predecessor to TS2. We expect them to be bigger and better what the heck?
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    We also don't have hotels/lodges/resorts like we did in TS1, TS2, and TS3. The "vacations" we get to take in TS4 are so lame. The holidays are also super boring. I've said this on other threads, but I was hoping Sims 4 would combine all of the awesome features from previous games but have better graphics. We were shopping for the Rolls Royce of Sims games, but we got a Ford Pinto instead.
    We also don't have hotels/lodges/resorts like we did in TS1, TS2, and TS3. The "vacations" we get to take in TS4 are so lame. The holidays are also super boring. I've said this on other threads, but I was hoping Sims 4 would combine all of the awesome features from previous games but have better graphics. We were shopping for the Rolls Royce of Sims games, but we got a Ford Pinto instead.

Did those come in the basegame? I honestly can't remember because it's been so long since I had "just" the basegame of any of the versions and I own all of the packs for TS2, TS3 and TS4 so sometimes it confuses me what exactly was basegame content.

That's what this list was comparing.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I take no credit for this list. Someone posted a comment on the Star Wars Gameplay video and it's pretty accurate.

Here is a full list of missing content from the Sims 4:
    Burglars
    Police officers
    Social workers
    Trash compactors
    Food Processors
    Diving boards
    Pond/water tool
    Carpools and school buses
    Zodiac signs
    Auto-roof
    Dance together (facing each other)
    Newspaper service
    Landline phones
    Alarm clocks
    Burglar alarm
    Personal Biographies for Sims (only household bio in 4)
    Doorbells
    Unique personalities

FEATURES INCLUDED IN BOTH TS2 AND TS3 BASE GAMES BUT ABSENT IN TS4:
    Ability to add/delete/move lots in the world/neighborhood
    Ability to add decorations and trees freely to the world
    Ability to install/add new worlds/neighborhoods
    Collection folders
    ConstrainFloorElevation cheat
    Painting ceiling tiles
    Spiral stairs
    Platform tool
    Ability to add railing only on one side of the stairs
    Babies that aren't tied to an object
    Teenagers that have a different body mesh
    Elders that have a different body mesh
    Chemistry/Attraction system
    Normal telescopes
    Cuddling in bed
    Relaxing in bed
    Cuddling while sleeping
    Cuddling while stargazing
    Children can play tag
    Sims can play catch (requires a football in TS3)
    Toy oven
    Urinals
    Cribs
    Swing set (it's a DLC exclusive in TS4)
    Buffet table (it's a DLC exclusive in TS4)

FEATURES FROM THE SIMS 2 BASE GAME NOT YET ADDED TO THE SIMS 4:

Complex genetics (recessive and dominant genes)
    More intricate memory system
    Wants and fears (replaced by Whims; now disabled by default)
    Aspirations that changed behavior (now they're just a checklist)
    Private schools / Invite the Principal Mini-Game
    Games children could play: Cop N Robbers, Mary Mack, Show Off
    Games sims of all ages could play: Kicky bag, Punch U / Punch Me, Red Hands
    Grocery / Clothing stores
    Magazine and video game stores
    Changing booths and woohoo while trying clothes
    Cinematics
    Storytelling features
    Pinball machine
    Dartboard (It's a DLC exclusive in TS4)

FEATURES FROM THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME NOT YET ADDED TO THE SIMS 4:
    Open world
    Story progression
    Create-A-World Tool
    Swimmable water in ALL worlds
    Create-A-Style and Color wheel
    Option to set the length of each life stage
    Slider for skin tones
    Eyelash length
    Opacity slider for makeup
    Body hair
    More customizable tattoo system
    5 traits per Sim
    Traits that change the behavior and autonomy of Sims
    Lifetime wishes (replaced by Aspirations)
    Favorites (Food, Music and Color)
    Rabbit holes (Workplaces)
    Ownable cars and garages
    Confess to cheating
    Picnic basket
    Bicycles (they're a DLC exclusive in TS4)
    Fire pit (It's a DLC exclusive in TS4)

And they wonder why people are so upset, angry, and resentful!

If they didn't want to make a "better" version of the previous iterations and wanted to instead go a different direction, then they should have NOT named it TS4. Why not "The Sims Next Generation".

This is a Comparison of Base Games right? Now where is the Category for Base Game Features included in The Sims 4 but not in The Sims 2 or The Sims 3? It does not seem fair as in game development some features are cut in exchange of new content.

This is a much more better comparison to be honest

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Comparison_between_The_Sims_base_games
    This is a Comparison of Base Games right? Now where is the Category for Base Game Features included in The Sims 4 but not in The Sims 2 or The Sims 3? It does not seem fair as in game development some features are cut in exchange of new content.

Yes but that doesn't break down all of the little details that were in both games and not in TS4. I didn't make the list, if there had been a side by side with all of TS4's basegame features vs the other iterations, I would have gladly put it down.

I honestly didn't remember quite a lot of the little things that were missing. I just thought it was interesting and I'd be really interested in seeing the list in reverse actually if someone took the time to do that.

edited September 2020

Yes but that doesn't break down all of the little details that were in both games and not in TS4. I didn't make the list, if there had been a side by side with all of TS4's basegame features vs the other iterations, I would have gladly put it down.

I honestly didn't remember quite a lot of the little things that were missing. I just thought it was interesting and I'd be really interested in seeing the list in reverse actually if someone took the time to do that.

I don't have time to really look through and break it down (single parenting homeschooling their kid leaves very little time to even play let alone analyse it and look for items hahaha I have only played about an hour since the pandemic started since normally i'd play at work)

But a few I can think of from Sims 4 that aren't in at least one (if not both) of the other games off the top of my head would be

Pregnant sims can wear any outfit instead of a few mat. clothing
    Travel between worlds
    Gallery
    Calories in Foods that effect sims weight
    postcards exchange(One of my fav things in the game haha! Ilove them)
    breastfeeding
    Emotions
    teen woohoo
    the stair tool
    Add 5 outfits for each category (I think earlier versions only had up to 3?)

Also has improved toddlers, cas, build mode, UI, and art style though these may be subjective it seems most people agree with it.

anyways, now my kid is calling haha, I don't have time to go through and check actual item items like the llist of newspapers etc.
    The improved toddlers is a big one for my personal enjoyment as tots are my fav stage to play haha! Maybe others can continue the list or break it down like Sims 4 not in both other games, not in sims 3 and not in sims 2 like the other lists

I don't have time to really look through and break it down (single parenting homeschooling their kid leaves very little time to even play let alone analyse it and look for items hahaha I have only played about an hour since the pandemic started since normally i'd play at work)

But a few I can think of from Sims 4 that aren't in at least one (if not both) of the other games off the top of my head would be

Travel between worlds
    Gallery
    breastfeeding
    Emotions
    teen woohoo
    the stair tool

Also has improved toddlers, cas, build mode, UI, and art style though these may be subjective it seems most people agree with it.

anyways, now my kid is calling haha, I don't have time to go through and check actual item items like the llist of newspapers etc.
    The improved toddlers is a big one for my personal enjoyment as tots are my fav stage to play haha! Maybe others can continue the list or break it down like Sims 4 not in both other games, not in sims 3 and not in sims 2 like the other lists

That's a great list so far!

I agree the maternity clothes thing is awesome!
    I don't really use the gallery but isn't that sorta like the exchange was for TS3?
    The stair tool is awesome, but to be fair, that didn't come "with" the basegame, that got added to the basegame last year.
    The Postcard exchange is new to me, is that like physical postcards you snail mail or like e-cards. (The only reason I'm asking is because that seems so old school, and TS4 to me seems like they want everything to be trendy and new age electronic, since the cell phone is glued to our sims.)
    I do like the ability to add 5 outfits per category tho.
    Traveling between worlds is also great, but with that it also means you can't even walk to your neighbors house without a loading screen.

The bold part would be great if others thought of more to add to the TS4 side!

edited September 2020

Travel between worlds
    Gallery
    breastfeeding
    Emotions
    teen woohoo
    the stair tool

That's a great list so far!

I agree the maternity clothes thing is awesome!
    I don't really use the gallery but isn't that sorta like the exchange was for TS3?
    The stair tool is awesome, but to be fair, that didn't come "with" the basegame, that got added to the basegame last year.
    The Postcard exchange is new to me, is that like physical postcards you snail mail or like e-cards. (The only reason I'm asking is because that seems so old school, and TS4 to me seems like they want everything to be trendy and new age electronic, since the cell phone is glued to our sims.)
    I do like the ability to add 5 outfits per category tho.
    Traveling between worlds is also great, but with that it also means you can't even walk to your neighbors house without a loading screen.

The bold part would be great if others thought of more to add to the TS4 side!

The stair tool comes with base game now though, which is why it's included. so if anyone buys basegame at this point they get it, they don't have to download a new pack.

The postcard exchange is snail mail but the penpals are online. THey go online to meet penpals from different areas and exchange online letters with them and then after awhile they can ask for a postcard from their penpals region which they receive a few days later via snail mail and can pin it up on the board etc. They can collect different ones.

Well, I didn't use the exchange in sims 3 haha so I can't answer that, but basically with the gallery you create sims, houses, lots, restaurants, etc, and upload them and others add them into their game and it can be done in game in build mod (or cas/world manager for sims). You just click on the gallery button while in build mode and plop down a house. I have no idea how the exchange worked... if it's the same way then it can be on the list for thing in sims 4 but not in sims 2 rather than the list for both haha!

It does mean that haha, but I'd WAY rather have the loading screens than not be able to travel between worlds.. and I'm on a slow computer than can often take 5-15 minutes per loading screen lol!!! Sulani and some newer packs have open neighbourhoods though, you can travel a little bit without the loading screens. But yes, pros an cons to both sides for sure, but it's just something that is super important to me haha so def counts as something the game has for me :)

Also the first item on thelist the diving boards... I would love them in Sims 4. Sims 4 does have diving platforms that aren't in other games (can jump, cannonball or dive from them) but they aren't basegame either, they are with get together and I'd like to see the proper board back for sure. Diving is oneof my all time fav sports haha
    edited September 2020
    One more object one... Sims 4 has a card table up to 4 sims (child and up) can play cards together in the base game. (Can turn into a jenga style gameif you have DLC). I know that earlier versions have poker but I think they are DLC/sims 3 store only? Could be wrong. My Sims play cards all the time though haha (And jenga)

Oh and lot traits! I love lot traits haha.

Storymode in CAS

microphone for practicing singing, comedy and acting. (You can buy in build mode with juts base game)

I'm thinking about it while I do dishes so may edit this post if I think of anything else haha

Post edited by SimAlexandria on
    edited September 2020
    One more object one... Sims 4 has a card table up to 4 sims (child and up) can play cards together in the base game. (Can turn into a jenga style gameif you have DLC). I know that earlier versions have poker but I think they are DLC/sims 3 store only? Could be wrong. My Sims play cards all the time though haha (And jenga)

Storymode in CAS

microphone for practicing singing, comedy and acting. (You can buy in build mode with juts base game)

I'm thinking about it while I do dishes so may edit this post if I think of anything else haha

LOL! I thinks it's cool you're simming brain is just going and going even when you're not "simming"!

Yeah I don't know that cars came in either basegames, I can't remember but I'm pretty sure the poker table (which my sims were OBSESSED) with was for sure DLC

Now see, I don't like lot traits (or maybe it's because I don't really understand the purpose of them. I find TS4 lots confusing, I'm old school and just like something to be either Community (set what it is) or Residential

I haven't tried the microphone yet, but I can remember in TS3 I think it was, when they would sing at karaoke it was so off key and horrible, people would boo, and I may have even had a dog howl once LOL

Storymode in CAS

LOL! I thinks it's cool you're simming brain is just going and going even when you're not "simming"!

@Chicklet453681 Yeah I don't know that cars came in either basegames, I can't remember but I'm pretty sure the poker table (which my sims were OBSESSED) with was for sure DLC

Now see, I don't like lot traits (or maybe it's because I don't really understand the purpose of them. I find TS4 lots confusing, I'm old school and just like something to be either Community (set what it is) or Residential

I haven't tried the microphone yet, but I can remember in TS3 I think it was, when they would sing at karaoke it was so off key and horrible, people would boo, and I may have even had a dog howl once LOL

Haha it's not normally, but I had your post topic on my mind so I was thinking about it all evening! It was fun, so thanks haha!

I've not used the microphone myself either really haha, I just recalled someone saying that once for some reason lol

The lot traits I love though. I use they Ley Line lot trait so that my sims have twins/triplets every pregnancy hahaha! But that particular trait IS DLC. There are some in base game, but others that are DLC.

They each do something different and you can pick 3 at a time, and change them whenever you want.

Example teen hangout means you'll get more teens waking around near your lot,
    or good schools gives kids in that home an advantage in school,
    or gremlins makes little gremlins (invisible) break all your appliances every night, some make the house neater,
    some make your sims more inspired at certain times of day, some make your home haunted and attract spirits/ghosts, some boost certain skills like having good lighting I think boosts painting or photography where as fast internet helpe you write books faster, clothing optional makes sims strip down lol (this forces underage sims, as well as squeamish and childish sims to leave, it was added it for nude beaches)
    There's one that causes earthquakes,
    Some that deplete sims needs or improve their cooking
    Some make them flirty and some make them find money in the sofas
    gives them lively neighbours or makes everything get dirty quicker...

etc etc etc... there's tons of them haha!

Holy cow! I never knew that! That's pretty interesting and can you set community lots with this traits too?
    Holy cow! I never knew that! That's pretty interesting and can you set community lots with this traits too?

@Chicklet453681

You know, I rarely use community lots and haven't actually tried.
    I tried to google it and the sims wiki says they are "residential lot traits" but I also found people talking about using the traits on community lots, so I can't be certain if they used a mod to do that or if you can just do it on your own without one. It's late now but if no one else knows I will boot up the game tomorrow and check haha!

There are 9 traits available in base game and 52 traits total if you have all the packs! (People make new ones with mods too though so you can make live in daycares etc).

The complete list of them and what they do is here: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Lot_trait

Awesome! Thanks! I will look into that!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Most of them can be set in both community and residential lots. But there are some specific to community lots (clothing optional, celebrity hotspot...) and other to residential lots (celebrity home...)
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    edited September 2020
    Simburian wrote: »
    I'd advise EA/Maxis not to call their next version of a Sims' game Sims 5, then they can put what they like in it.

People complain that objects are replicated from the earlier games and then people complain that they don't have those same objects in Sims 4. I just give up. They were trying to be different with Sims 4 but Simmers aren't allowing it.

I'm keeping off the forum until some sign of sanity returns. If ever. :#

I think people complain that objects are replicated from the earlier games and packaged in separate packs requiring additional purchases, viz., after going around the block, you'd think a lot of the features that are proven successful would be in the base game. TS2 and TS3 were different in that they brought entirely new ideas to the game--and regardless of which players stan, everyone can acknowledge that both were game changers. TS4 started off by removing a life stage and to date has not brought anything radically new to the game. It has definitely (with long enough time and players' tears) enhanced original game play, but outside of the star wars pack, what is fundamentally revolutionary? TS2 brought genetics, life stages, wants and fears, grocery stores, a memory system, and university sims. TS3 brought the colour wheel, open world, and quest gameplay. All prior games have had a variation of:
    - vacation spots
    - pets
    - seasons
    - supernaturals
    - aliens
    - Neighourhood NPCs (postal delivery, maids, firefighters, burglars, police officers, butlers, repairmen, garderners, repo)
    - business real estate
    - restaurants
    - gardening
    - collectibles
    - mini-challenges
    - build tools

What has TS4 done that is different or new? Removing gameplay and not bringing anything new to the table will of course enrage long time fans! I'm glad they patched the full set of life stages back in, and I'm fine with all the packs they are adding to the game, because even though TS4 is mainly a rehash, they are expanding on and improving on what existed before, which is a good thing. It would have been better if TS4 started off as a better game with a better engine that focused on the sims personalities and the game itself.

I'm content to stick with TS4 and see where it goes, but I do hope eventually that there will be a TS5 and that it will be developed with some basic maths in mind: TS2 (sims) + TS3 (world) = TS5.
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,065 Member
    A lot of people arguing in the Sims 4’s defense is just... ridiculous. No, you can’t turn around the argument for what 3 doesn’t have and 4 does. 4 should have what was previously offered to us for free in the games that came before it, build off of it and improve on it. A sequel shouldn’t be missing the features that made the games before it so great. Enough said.