❄️ Get ready for the Snowy Escape Live Stream today! ❄️ Let's watch it together here.
October 30 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

The Sims Makin' Magic is beautiful!

alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 189 Member
I've been playing The Sims Makin' Magic lately and I remembered all the great things it came with. I think an expansion pack should be complex and add a lot of gameplay!
ZK6AmF0.png
i3pv3IM.jpg
D777oHi.jpg
1bofzXy.jpg
6X6zMg2.jpg
ib8T1Jr.jpg
Mm7VVwg.jpg
3CVw4AU.jpg
uNFyeQA.jpg
OS3ilbZ.jpg
VnLCVCZ.jpg
giLOtqI.jpg
vqz8xoV.jpg
C0NHtya.jpg
Th1nOfo.jpg

Comments

• Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 559 Member
    Makin Magic is easily one of the best packs of the entire franchise not just The Sims 1!
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,690 Member
    edited August 2019
    Makin Magic will never be beaten in terms of game play.
    Post edited by MidnightAura on
  • mwonkiwonmwonkiwon Posts: 10 New Member
    i've found some official maxis cool stuff files but houses didnt appear i've installed sims 1 complete collection on win10 any help please? and why i cant open topc here?
  • aprilr41aprilr41 Posts: 19 Member
    My absolute all-time favorite pack, I'm still playing it! :D
  • 1212play1212play Posts: 7 New Member
    To this day Makin Magic is my all time favourite game even though its practically 2D
  • Maus652Maus652 Posts: 226 Member
    edited October 2019
    :love: This pack.

I'll never forget the horrifying moment my hard drive corrupted and I lost my game - including the elusive pink spell crystal. My sim learned to teleport! Never lost to the fairy in the mushroom race again.

Haven't grown one since. :disappointed:
    moPdFIb.jpg
    📷Photographer | Lexophile | 📚Book worm | ❄✊🐭
  • wizardtswwizardtsw Posts: 8 New Member
    It was one of my favorites.
  • simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 365 Member
    You make me wanna rev up the old machine and play again! <3
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 341 Member
    Back when they still cared about The Sims and not only about making fast and easy $$$. I wish they would make it compatible with Windows 10 and put it on Origin.
  • HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 455 Member
    Makin Magic is easily one of my favorite packs.
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 585 Member
    It's so good, I remember getting it for Christmas and playing it for hours and days during xmas break. I miss that quirky humor and amount of detail every pack from The Sims 1 got.
  • SpookyGnomesSpookyGnomes Posts: 31 Member
    This is my favorite expansion of the Sims! I've been trying to install it on my computer, but I cannot get it to work for the life of me. :'(
  • GraveDirtGraveDirt Posts: 40 Member
    I absolutely adore this expansion pack. I love the bad snake charming they do when they lack creativity points!
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,398 Member
    I only went to the magic world to use rollercasters I got it in the sims 3 but this game is so much greed of ressources I am fear of using it.
    I also loved the fortuneteller machine she always tells truth not about our sims but about ourselves the player. :)
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • empkaileenaempkaileena Posts: 19 Member
    I remember Makin Magic to be the best expansion ever over all sim games. Any magic related expansion that came in later sims games, have been a hollow shell of what this expansion was. Masterpiece. I had soooo much fun playing this.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,113 Member
    I think I get the urge ever month to start up the Sims. I never finished Makin' Magic. I did get my Sim to see the top of the Bean Stalk. :lol:
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,398 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I think I get the urge ever month to start up the Sims. I never finished Makin' Magic. I did get my Sim to see the top of the Bean Stalk. :lol:

never finished the game at all because of windows vista :'(
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,945 Member
    My most favourite part of Making magic were those little drunken gnomes LOL

gyzygGC.png

Rh5ChQA.png
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 5,675 Member
    I blame Microsoft for all my Sims woes. Everytime I finished buying the packs they upped the Operating System, MIllenium, Vista, XP, 7, 8, 10 and my games went haywire or like in 10 refused to run at all.

I never did finish everything you could do in Makin' Magic as Sims 2 came out too soon but it was great fun.