Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you going to purchase the Star Wars game pack?

Comments

• ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    No, first pack I won't be adding to my collection. I have a star wars game already.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    Imagine Justine Keaton with a lightsaber.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member

Even as a Star Wars 'fan' myself, I'm disappointed they went all out full Star Wars for this pack. For "The Sims" a pseudo star-wars or space sci-fi/fantasy (Sims style) would have been more fun in my opinion. Without being blatantly "Star Wars". Ah well...

As a wise Yoda once said, "Matters, nothing, really."

That being said, this could be the intro to:
    The Sims 4: Star Wars :D:D:D

I hope it's fun. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi7KPDi_yQI
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Absolutely not.
    Proud simmer
  • username3645937username3645937 Posts: 130 Member
    not sure. depends on if i want the clothes/hair . i own 100% of sims 4 content right now :)
    Keeping it COOL, calm & collected <3

Anticipating Sims 5.... : P
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited September 2020
    Yes, the scope of the Star Wars theme was unexpected and so was it being a vacation world only but I'll probably get it. I want to see what the gameplay is like first though. It looks like it will be a lot of fun.
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    edited September 2020
    Yes, but in red
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    Even as a Star Wars 'fan' myself, I'm disappointed they went all out full Star Wars for this pack. For "The Sims" a pseudo star-wars or space sci-fi/fantasy (Sims style) would have been more fun in my opinion. Without being blatantly "Star Wars". Ah well...

As a wise Yoda once said, "Matters, nothing, really."

That being said, this could be the intro to:
    The Sims 4: Star Wars :D:D:D

I hope it's fun. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi7KPDi_yQI

Ha! I remember when. I first saw that. Kyle Katarn and Starkiller had me like … :D
  • JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    I recently read an interview with Antonio Romero and he said "I love how you can choose your own allegiance, be it Resistance, First Order or Scoundrel. It's actually one of the few Star Wars games that gives you that freedom."
    Umm.... I thought this was a Sims game?
  • KomuraKomura Posts: 229 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    I wouldn’t put this in my game if it were free
  • stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    Yes, but in red
    A thousand times yes :)
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Looks more interesting than Outdoor Retreat B)
  • DaeneliaDaenelia Posts: 757 Member
    No.
    We have a very nice star wars boardgame. With actual game mechanics and gameplay.
    Dae's Sims 4 Houses -see what I've been building.
  • KaitlinMarieKaitlinMarie Posts: 58 Member
    Yes, but in red
    I'm going to buy it, because well that's just what I do, I buy all the packs. I'm not really into it though, I honestly would've been happier with anything else. If they would have done a general space theme pack I think that would've been better. They really could've even thrown some SW Easter eggs in there without making the whole pack SW theme. I'll likely play it once and not use it again. Maybe some CAS or build/buy for theme parties or something 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Gallery name: Kaitlinxo143
  • rosyd00dlesrosyd00dles Posts: 24 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    Yes, but in green
    Origin ID: rosyd00dles
    Social Media: rosyd00dles
    Fave Sims Pack: All Sims 4 Supernatural Packs
    Other Games: Sonic, SpongeBob, Crash
  • rosyd00dlesrosyd00dles Posts: 24 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    I don't actually care much about star wars, but I love the spacey-alieny theme so I'm still gonna get it just for the sake of that lol
    Origin ID: rosyd00dles
    Social Media: rosyd00dles
    Fave Sims Pack: All Sims 4 Supernatural Packs
    Other Games: Sonic, SpongeBob, Crash
  • CheekyimpCheekyimp Posts: 124 Member
    Yes, but in red
    Yeah looking forward to it, some thing a bit different, but I'm not one of those who sees this as a strict life simulator that also has aliens, wizards and vampires!
    I do want to see the improvements too, but I'm not going bash the franchise for not doing it in the order some people are demanding.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    No. Not even when its on sale.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Yes, but in red
    Of course. I literally own every other pack they put out over the last 20 years. Why stop now?
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Colton147147
    *Cue* The Galactic Mermaid Sisters form Carole & Tuesday, the anime, their song can be searched on YouTube.
    maxresdefault.jpg
    They speak my answer :expressionless:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Not a chance in plum. This is what it's taken to make me see how far the sims has strayed from what it used to be. Once my gameplay in the sims 4 reaches its natural conclusion I'll be moving over to Paralives and I shall not be returning to the sims franchise.

Also OP, I know it's kinda 'your thing' to do yes or yes polls, but if you're going to keep asking people if they're going to buy packs, the lack of an honestly answered 'no' option is getting really plum annoying.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Not for me!
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    No. --
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    Of course. I genuinely enjoy sims and there's some fun looking stuff going on here. My aliens have been looking for a hangout for a while so Batuu will be the new Sixam
  • JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    I feel as though this should have been it's own entity like sims 2 castaway.
    I'm honestly going to wait and see how it looks and ask a few friends that play it before I buy it. I'll probably wait til it's on sale to get it if I did.
    I was hoping it would be an animal themed game and Sims finally puts real llamas in the game. I would build Llama drama farm!!
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    I picked the Justine Keaton option because I'm not sure yet.