Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Okay so before i try a post, can anyone not see the pictures in the post above me?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    edited July 2020
    Okay so before i try a post, can anyone not see the pictures in the post above me?

I can't see them or the previous ones :(
  • Options
    *Taps on mic* Can you see this one @haisin If you can, describe it to me?

076.jpg
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo , I know you did not asked me, but indeed I do not see your older pics, but I can see the last one, (woohoo, dog at bathroom and colorful livingroom rug) :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Thank you @Ellupelluellu I may fix those other ones later. At least now I can post the latest pics I have.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo I also couldn't see your older pics, but I saw the most recent one. I wonder if the dog wants a bath while his owners are busy elsewhere. :D
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Now that that is apparently fixed (for now), I can at least post the next part of this tale. XP
    Days passed with everyone waiting in anticipation for their applications hoping for approval. Emma was so anxious that she woke up at 4am to check the mail.

001.jpg

"Sooo...Did you get your letter?" asked Peter.

Emma gave him a smile.

"I did..."

"And..."

002.jpg

"C'mon, Mom. Don't leave me in anticipation."

"I'm in."

"That's great!" Peter exclaimed. "I know I was a bit hesitant before, but now I'm excited for you, Mom!"

004.jpg

"Did I hear, right?" asked Sakura. "You got in, Emma?"

"Yes I did!" Emma said enthusiastically. "You should check online, Sakura and see if you got accepted! I know you sent your application in just after mine! With any luck, you and I will be in the same art history classes. I'll be taking some along with my regular history I hope."

"I guess I'll go check then. Again, congratulations, Emma!"

005.jpg

Sakura went up into his room, checking over his e-mails.

"Anything?" asked Peter after joining him.

Sakura turned off the monitor in a solemn tone.

006.jpg

"It's...not good news..."

Peter waved his hands to the heavens.

"Did they seriously reject your application?! That's not fair!"

Sakura gave a sigh.

"Guess there's only one thing to do..."

"Write a strongly worded letter!" exclaimed Peter. "Just because you were pushed out of college doesn't mean you quit!"

007.jpg

"No need for the letter," said Sakura, a wide grin coming over his face. "But I'll need to start packing. I'll be heading off with Emma for the Winter Semester!"

"Did you just...Argh..." Peter groaned, covering his face as Sakura laughed.

"Ahahah...Been a long time since I pulled a fast one over you, Love!"

"There are times I wonder why I married you," said Peter.

008.jpg

Peter then took Sakura up in an embrace.

"But then I'm always reminded why: You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Congrats, my Sakura!"

"Thanks Peter. It's...It's strange now. I...I actually feel excited to go! I...I can't wait!"
    Next time, Brody checks on his application while the family celebrates HarvestFest...with the David the Gnome Rejects.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    I've been having a downer day so I'm gonna post anyway.
    On the other side of Newcrest, Opera was checking her email, almost prepared to go to work when her loving husband reminded her that it was HarvestFest today, allowing Opera to take the day off to celebrate.

009.jpg

"So yeah," said Brody. "I'll cook up a nice turkey, you and the kids can decorate, we try and not prickly fruit the gnomes. It'll be fun!"

Opera nodded. "Sorry, dear. I'm reading an e-mail from Sakura."

"Yeah? What's up?"

"He and Emma were accepted into University of Britechester! You may want to check the mail, Brody."

Brody shrugged. "Wouldn't hurt. I gotta take out the trash anyways."

010.jpg

As Brody took out the garbage, Claire followed him outside.

"Did you check, Dad?" she said in an excited, bouncy tone.

"Easy, sweetheart! I just took this to the bin!"

"I know but...I just wanna see if you got in!"

011.jpg

Everyone else was following behind when the gnomes arrived, Luna trying to appease one with a fav toy, only for it to burn with angry fervor.

"Ack! Mommy!"

012.jpg

And asking for forgiveness...well...luckily she didn't die from it.

015.jpg

Aaannd the illnesses start. Seriously by the end of it, everyone except for maybe Luna got sick with something. I blame the gnomes.

016.jpg

Brody then checked the mail.

"Looks like there's something..."

"Tell us the news when we're all in," recommended Opera.

017.jpg

As everyone went inside, Brody turned and saw the pea-ed off gnome.

"Huh...Hope you aren't foreshadowing my application, buddy."

019.jpg

After reading the mail, Tucker greeted him with a slobbery hug and kiss.

"Haha! Okay boy! Down! I'm good, I'm good. Thank you."

020.jpg

"Well?" asked Opera. "Did you get the mail?"

"Yeah and...I'm in."

"See!" said Opera. "I told you!"

"Yeah...They said I'll be applied as a mature student and I'll have a campus provided tutor for help with my mathematics."

"Perfect!" said Claire. "Now can you move, Dad? I wanna watch the HarvestFest Float Parade!"
    Next post Brody talks to Malinda about him going to university and we continue with the Gnomadic Mayhem
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    I'm gonna still post here. It's always been my comfort zone.

With the news that he was accepted into university, Brody had one other thing on this mind aside from HarvestFest: Making sure Malinda would be okay.

021.jpg

"Hey, Dad? Did I hear right? You got in?" asked Malinda.

"Yup," said Brody. "Ah...Also, ladybug? You know you got swirls all over you?"

"Yeah...That's why I'm sitting. I think it was the gnomes..."

023.jpg

Tucker doesn't think (nor do I) it's the gnomes. It is the gnomes.

025.jpg

"Are you gonna be okay though?" asked Brody.

"Well yeah it's just dizzies," said Malinda.

"No, no," explained Brody. "I meant with be going to university."

"Huh? Yeah why?"

026.jpg

"I just...I just wanna make sure you're gonna be okay while I'm gone, ya know?" said Brody. "I know you and your step-mom don't always get along so things might be harder for you while I'm away."

Malinda chuckled. "Aw Dad. I mean it's kinda my job since...teenager and all, but I'll be okay. If it makes ya feel better, I'll wait until you come back to even suggest the tattoo."

"That's a start. Just...Do your homework and just help around the house. She's never gone through a goth phase like we have. Heck even if it isn't a phase I don't mind. Just keep it easy for her, okay?"

"Yeah I'll try."

"Thanks Ladybug."

027.jpg

Brody then went into the bathroom to show off his charisma for the gnomes.

"Boo yah!"

028.jpg

"The things you pick up from years of hassling the gnomes. I may not know my math, but I know how to appease Harvest Fest's simmart greeters."

037.jpg

The gnomes seemed to like Brody, following him to the kitchen, where Malinda tried to apologize to the flaming gnome.

038.jpg

With shocking results.

040.jpg

While waiting on the turkey, Opera slid up to Brody.

"So I was thinking, after the girls go to bed...How about we have our own Harvest Fest celebration?"

041.jpg

"Miss Avast-Williams I believe you're suggesting something a bit more sensual than the turkey dinner," said Brody with a sly grin.

"Well...At least dessert."
    Next post, we finish up Harvest Fest and then begin enrollment into UBrite!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    Today I found out there's a waterfall in Sulani sims can "mess around" in (I've never seen it come up as an option for my adult sims, and this is the first time I've had teens in this area!)

Evelyn and her new boyfriend Jasper had some fun ;-) (Jasper is her cousins' cousin, but they aren't actually related :lol: I didn't plan for them to be together; it just happened, and they're so cute!)

vQ13lRL.png
    ZddGODt.png
    Rj3peTv.png

• Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I will catch up, but for now, I had to leave this for @LosaruTaiyo. I saw this and nearly busted a gut.

Marcus-Flex-What.png

That would be one Marcus Flex. What is his marriage to Judith Ward doing to him in this save?! (They're often married off, FYI)
  • Options
    @CheesySimsLover Ehehe...Waterfall is awesome place. Love the pics!

@WildIrishBanshee *Hugs* Missed you!! Also what the all mighty Marcus! And why the plum are you going off with Judith Ward? I mean maybe it's just my game, but I've always found her to be a super snob, Hollywood Royalty sort of thing....Then again that latter part might be it. Beeing poor is not a sin but it's a he-2 hockey sticks of an inconvenience.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Let's finish TurkeyFeast...Wait...I meant Harvest Fest....LOL

Harvest Fest: The Continuing

045.jpg

Opera went to check on Luna.

"So Daddy is going to U of Brite?"

"Yes, dear. Why are you looking at their website though?"

"Cause I wanted to plan for my future!"

046.jpg

Malinda turns on the satellite. NO MORE SIBLINGS!

047.jpg

One angry gnome and we have illnesses and garbage abound.

048.jpg

"Thanks, babe!"

049.jpg

You would think an AI could influence the gnomes to calm their wrath...

050.jpg

You would be wrong...Thank the mighty that didn't fry her circuits.

052.jpg

Turkey Dinner and Apple Pie. Sounds like a good meal to me.

"What do ya think, babe? Maybe should break out the ice cream for something more sweet?"

053.jpg

"I don't need ice cream," said Opera, sweeping Brody closer to her. "I already have someone sweet enough here."

054.jpg

Brody stare bewildered. He was about to ask what had come over Opera.

056.jpg

But she quickly silenced him with a deep, passionate kiss.

057.jpg

To which I'm quite sure Brody was thankful for on Harvest Fest.

060.jpg

After a seductive appetizer for what the night would entail after bedtime, Brody rang the bell for everyone to get dinner.

Where he got said bell I have idea.

062.jpg

Malinda and Luna sat at the table, Malinda being rather naughty and tossing some pie crust to Tucker.

"Here boy...Don't tell Mom."

063.jpg

Brody and Opera went to sit in the living room, Claire saying she should join a bit later.

"Mmmph! Gotta say: Mom's turkey recipe never goes wrong."

064.jpg

Opera pulled back in amazement.

"This was Emma's recipe!? You've perfected it!"

"Well when you can't do a lot of heavy lifting, you gotta learn some other skills. Mom didn't let those days home from school because of PE day go to waste."

066.jpg

"And think of all the new skills you'll learn or improve on in university too?" added Opera. "Sure, Emma won't have time to be with you since she's going to be on campus, but I'm sure she'll be proud to see her son gaining more knowledge and overcoming obstacles."

Brody smiled.

"Yeah... I gotta say babe I....I'm happy you got me to apply. I mean I didn't even think they'd accept me, not with everything against me. I'm really thankful I have you!"

067.jpg

After supper, the girls sat with their parents as Brody went over the plans for while he was away at university.

"So you're gonna all be good for Opera while I'm gone, right?"

"Yes, Dad," said Malinda with a light but exhausted tone.

"I know you all will but I'm gonna be away for a while, guys. I've already got a rental house scouted out and Sakura is gonna be moving in to help with the rent."

"Aw! So Uncle Peter is gonna be all alone?" said Luna.

"He'll be okay," said Claire. "He still has Julia to take care of, and the cat."

068.jpg

Once the talk was finished, Brody started watching a movie that was on for the holiday. Tucker apparently takes after his TV habits.

"Gonna be sad not having ya there with me, bud. But the landlord said no pets."

"Brff..."

069.jpg

'Bowow!"

"Yeah I know it stinks, boy. Like this movie!"

070.jpg

After the festivities, Brody went to try his hand at calming the flaming gnome.

"C'mon, man! I know you probably wanted fruit cake, but Luna's toy Action Girl was probably tastier anyways!"

071.jpg

Brody paused.

"Huh...Well then...Guess you are..."

072.jpg

"GGAAAHHHHH!!!!"

073.jpg

Brody sighed.

"Okay then, man. You win this year. Next time, I'll get Mom to make some fruit cake."

076.jpg

But maybe the gnomes gave Brody a bit of a gift, for after that spark, he decided to use said spark to light up the nightlife with Opera!

Happy Harvest Fest!!!
    Next post, Emma is off to the dorms to begin university, while Brody and Sakura discuss the landlord putting in another room for a third roommate.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    After a huge feed and packing, Emma, Sakura and Brody were whisked away the wonders of Post-Secondary...Well...At least for Emma. Post-Secondary isn't always a grand ol' time.

077.jpg

Wanting to experience all of UBrite, Emma opted to stay in the dorms.

078.jpg

Most of the students there found it fascinating that Emma wanted to go back to school at her advanced age and Emma herself felt as if she was fitting in with the students around her.

079.jpg

Of course, sometimes students would have friends over and to them, Emma wasn't a student.

"Oh hey Geoffrey! I didn't know your mother was visiting too!"

080.jpg

"I'm not his mother..."

"Oh his gramma then? Oh wow! You look good for a lady your age!"

"Could you please tell her I'm not related to you and that I'm actually a student?"

081.jpg

It was something different for sure, but at least the beds were comfortable.

082.jpg

Brody and Sakura opted for off-campus, eventually finding a small house to rent on the cheap. While Sakura was out job-hunting, Brody was trying to get ahead on some homework for class.

"Ugh...I do not miss this one bit. Renting out a small place, sleepin' on air mattresses. Next time there's a flea market, I'm getting a better bed."

083.jpg

"And now homework on top of this? Why did I even get Opera to talk me into this? Ugh....Well...At least I'm not living alone. And Mom is on campus if I ever need to talk I guess."

084.jpg

After airing out his complaints, Brody continued with his homework.

"Guess it could be worse: Could be math..."

085.jpg

"I'm home!' Sakura called out.

"Hey! In the kitchen!" Brody shouted.

087.jpg

"So how'd the job hunt go?" asked Brody.

Sakura sighed.

"Nothing really good. Everything conflicts with my schedule."

088.jpg

"Guess I could bring you along with me to some gigs?" laughed Brody. "If you don't mind wearing a mascot outfit."

"I...think I'll pass on that..." said Sakura.

089.jpg

"Yeah...Last time you were dressed up, you married my brother. I don't want you ending up getting proposed again."

Sakura chuckled as he took out his homework.

"Yeah. That was still a work of art the way you and Peter pulled that off."

090.jpg

"Hey that's it!' Sakura said with an eureka moment.

"What is?"

"I should be doing extra credit work: Selling my paintings! We just need to save some cash for an easel!"

"Or tell Bro to bring yours from home."

"That's perfect, Brody! I'll call him before classes start!"

091.jpg

"Oh yeah! You hear about our new roommate?" asked Brody. "The landlord was putting up the walls all morning."

"No? Did you?" asked Sakura.

"Only that they're charging the poor sap more on rent."

"Why the plum are they doing that?"

092.jpg

"Because he apparently wanted a furnished room. Sucks to be him though. His room is tiny."

"Brody...We're sharing our room, remember?"
    Next post, a day on campus with Emma.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Been a long while since I posted. Oops...lol.
    With a couple of days before actual classes, Emma decided to explore campus.

093.jpg

In the morning, Emma was chatting with Peter as one of the students sat beside her.

"Hey Miss Williams."

"Oh please. Call me Emma."

"Okay. What are you planning on doing today, Emma?"

"Oh nothing much. Go to the library, tour around town. Of course, first thing I'm doing is getting dressed."

096.jpg

The first place Emma decided to go to was the library to try and get ahead on her homework.

100.jpg

"Oh goodness. It's been so long since I've tried to memorize dates..."

101.jpg

Just then, the librarian sat beside him.

"Ugh...I am so bored. Why did I decide to work here? I could be archiving for a museum!"

102.jpg

"If I may ask," said Emma, "What made you work here?"

"Oh hello. I thought you were a professor."

"Oh no dear. I'm a student."

104.jpg

"Sorry if I'm rude but someone your age would probably be more knowledgeable on a subject. You'd probably be best teaching instead of studying."

"Oh I already did that for 40 years, dear," said Emma. "And now I want to study something new. Right?"

105.jpg

Just then, the librarian sobbed.

"Oh plum! I could be stuck here for 40 years!!?!!"

Emma was taken aback and was about to speak when the student beside her whispered.

"He's an intern. He only has 4 more weeks."

107.jpg

"Oh..." said Emma as the library intern sighed.

"R...Right...I...I guess I just got a little emotional. Interns are paid but the work is so boring when they don't even let you catalogue."

"I see..." said Emma.

109-01.jpg

The library staff person stood, continuing to complain.

"And the paperwork...All I do is scan this and scan that. I mean I could be searching the internet for..."

Emma quickly took up the phone.

"Ah yes...Hello? Taxi..."
    Next post, Emma checks out the UBrite Commons...and begins to bat eyes to a certain visitor.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
  • Options
    After the library, Emma escaped to the UBrite Commons, seeing some familiar faces and a few new ones.
    109-02.jpg

Apparently a resident decided to follow Emma to the Commons.

"What? You looked like you were going some place fun."

109-03.jpg

Before going in, Emma grabbed some university merch.

109-04.jpg

I've seen this lady work the restaurant scenes a few times. Being a vampire has the perk of not needing to sleep so it's a perfect gig.

109-06.jpg

Never over-water your Sakura. They get sad and droopy.

109-10.jpg

"Sakura dear!" Emma exclaimed. "Why are you soaking wet and eating?"

"I made a food order but then I heard Brody shouting outside that he had my laptop and when I got it...I got splashed by a bike."

"Oh dear," Emma lamented. "Sit down and dry off a bit."

109-12.jpg

"Are you up on your homework?" asked Emma.

"That's pretty much why I came here. Brody has a project he's trying to get ahead on and it requires reading lines...loudly," chuckled Sakura.

"And I guess the library was too quiet?"

"No," said Sakura. "It's more that I don't like the library staff there. He's always complaining."

"About how he'll be stuck there for 50 years?" added Emma.

The two laughed, Emma smiling. It delighted her to see Sakura so happy.

109-15.jpg

Emma soon left Sakura to his work, the cherry blossom tapping away on his new laptop before getting a message from Peter.

Boomworm5: Wanna video chat tonight? ;o

CherryBlossom96:
    Later tonight after Brody leaves for the bar. Maybe some Strip Cards?

109-19.jpg

Meanwhile, Emma was listening to an older gentleman on the mic.

"So as I said...Umm...UBrite hasn't always been as it is now. If you think the food is bad now, imagine back in my day when you could use the oatmeal to plaster the holes in your dorm ceiling. In fact I'm sure that's what keeps the roof from leaking now!"

109-21.jpg

Emma laughed heartily.

"It wasn't that funny," said the man next to her.

"I guess you either haven't been here long enough or didn't have someone that went here," said Emma, wiping a tear. "My dear departed husband used to complain about the food here all the time, especially the plaster-like oatmeal!"

109-22.jpg

Emma continued to the "Tales of Yesteryear" comedy until she was interrupted by another familiar face.

109-23.jpg

"Emma! What are you doing here?"

"Oh I'm actually a student here," she said, the man on the mic pausing behind the AI.

"Cool! I'm just checking out some programs. I'm thinking about maybe doing a degree but I'm not sure on what. "

109-24.jpg

"Oh that's great!" said Emma.

"Yeah. I should probably go though, let you get back to watching the comedian."

"Thanks, Dash. You have a good evening," said Emma, waving while still eying the gentleman on the mic.

109-28.jpg

"You're a student?" said the man. "I was thinking a refined lady like you would be a professor here."

Emma giggled.

"Oh no. I spent years teaching. I've already done my time with children. I just wanted to enrich my knowledge with more history."

"Ah...Well maybe we may cross paths again in one of my courses. I've been teaching here for at least 40 years now."

109-29.jpg

"See you soon I hope!" said the professor.

"I hope so too," said Emma, trading another smile.
    Next post, Emma hits the bar and runs into a party...a hen party.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    The eldest grandchild of the late Cole's(Ryan and Katherine Cole passed away recently) is now a young adult with a rocker side. <3
    Since her birthday fell on Halloween her mother made a zombie cake!
    50331715408_c02f938056_h.jpg
    50331715188_b0112c287b_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    @HillyBeth She grew up awesome. Birthday on Halloween, Rockin' young adult. What's not awesome?
    After the...interesting...encounter at the UBrite Commons, Emma decided to hit up the bar in town.

109-31.jpg

"One drink please...and maybe some chips..."

109-32.jpg

Hmm...Senior's Day at the bar?

109-33.jpg

Ah. Close! Alice Miruchi and the Hen Party have arrived to Britechester!

109-35.jpg

"Emma!"

"Alice!" Emma exclaimed, the two hugging. "What are you doing here?"

"Well with Sakura's sister and kid at home now, she suggested I go out and travel, so I'm going on a world tour with The Hen Party!"

109-37.jpg

"And how is the higher education treating you?" asked Sakura's mom.

"Oh classes haven't started yet, but I am up on the more urgent projects and I've even met charming professor that may teach one of my courses."

"Oh-hoho!" Alice chuckled. "Emma you honey peach! Only a couple days and you're already trying the easy way for those grades, huh?"

"Now, Alice!" Emma laughed. "It's nothing like that. He was just...funny. Anyways, there's an e-sports tournament I want to catch so sorry if I'm leaving you so soon

109-48.jpg

Sadly a rabbit hole event but at least the presentation is nice.

109-49.jpg

We were about 30 min late for the initial match-ups so we had to run it.

109-51.jpg

:o Two mascots from opposing schools. There's either gonna be a fight or someone's mascot is gonna get kidnapped.

109-53.jpg

OOooo....UBrite trying to intimidate Foxbury Institute. Reminds me of my days in university so nice touch, Sims Team

109-54.jpg

And as predicted! Fight Fight FIGHT!!!

109-55.jpg

Don't get me wrong: I'm a pacifist, or so I like to think. But this is a game and mascot fights are funny. Go UBrite!!

109-56.jpg

And the Dragon eats that Lobster without even any butter!!

109-59.jpg

Sadly though, UBrite didn't win the actual game.

109-60.jpg

Still, Emma had fun, returning to the dorms to hang out with her new colleagues and preparing for the classes ahead. And possibly meeting that professor....
    Next time, Brody and Sakura get a third roommate who is familiar to both of them and classes finally begin.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Been busy with computer problems but luckily I did get a play session in before the sheep hit the fan.
    Sakura and Brody knew that the landlord had made a third room in the house, but as to who was coming, they had no idea until a day before classes officially started.

Nicholas-002.jpg

Brody was watching classic comedy which, oddly enough, was helpful for his upcoming classes.

Nicholas-003.jpg

Sakura was busy doing his homework for his first class when there was a knock at the door.

"Brody can you see who that is? I'm trying to finish this essay question on color theory."

Nicholas-004.jpg

Brody glanced through the glass in the door.

"I think it might be the new roommate. He looks nerdier than even you."

"Hey!"

"You know I'm joking," laughed Brody before getting up to let in the new house dweller.

Nicholas-005.jpg

The new occupant opened the door.

"Sorry to intrude but this is Hondeydew, correct?"

Brody approached, Sakura following behind when he heard the voice.

Nicholas-006.jpg

"You sound familiar?" said Brody, extending his hand to greet the other male. "Name's Brody."

"Nicholas Traverse. You sound familiar as well. Did we maybe meet before?"

Nicholas-007.jpg

Brody paused for a moment.

"Wait...Yeah we did! You and Sakura came to my house! Remember?"

"Sakura...Yes! YES! Hah! Well I'll be! I wasn't expecting you here! How's Sakura?"

Sakura had been watching quietly when he heard the voice.

Brody gestured to the cherry blossom.

"Ask him yourself."

Nicholas-008.jpg

Nicholas' eyes widened.

"Well I'll be! It's good to see you again!"

"Hey Nicholas," said Sakura, shaking the new roommate's hand. "You're back to school?"

"Yup!" said Nick. "I've finally decided to return and this time study what I've wanted to: Writing."

Nicholas-010.jpg

"I'll leave you two to catch up," said Brody. "I got homework to finish up."

Nicholas-13.jpg

Once Brody left, Sakura gave Nicholas a hard glare.

"So what happened? Did you register too late?"

"What are you talking about?" asked Nick.

"With your family's worth, I was expecting you to be on campus. I mean Britechester doesn't have a fraternity, but that seemed to be something more up your alley."

Nicholas-12.jpg

Nicholas sighed.

"I get it. Last time we were both in post secondary things were...different...but so are these circumstances now. Dad left his part of the family finances to Shannon, thinking that I would have finished up my business courses. And Mom refused to fund me after finding out what I did to you. So I'm on my own this time around. And...well...I can promise you I've changed..."

Nicholas-15.jpg

"I know you have," said Sakura. "I'm not holding a grudge against you."

Nicholas sniffled.

"That...That actually means a lot to me, Sakura. I honestly felt so bad for what I did to you after everything we went through against that Crash, woman."

Nicholas-16.jpg

"So...Are...Are you still studying art?" asked Nick.

"As in painting?" asked Sakura.

"Yes of course! Hawthorne and myself took something away from you with all the bullying we did to you, and that was wrong. You had so much potential and we just...made you quit."

Nicholas-18.jpg

"Well I guess you'd be happy to know that yeah. I'm back into studying painting. Took a bit of coaxing from the family, but I'm back to finishing my degree," said Sakura.

Nicholas sighed with relief.

"That...That's great news!"

Nicholas-20.jpg

Nick smiled.

"That is truly a relief to me. Guilt has really torn at me lately so that's one less thing for me to worry about. Now I just need to see if my room is situated. Thanks Sakura.
    Next post, NIcholas shows a lack of living skills.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,321 Member
    We managed to knit a cap and the Guru is helping out with the homework
    0pp4JGh.png
    Zpj9msL.png