Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• llamadramasimsllamadramasims Posts: 9 New Member
    Hey everyone! Is there any way to make my spellcaster know all spells using mccc? I've cheated her rank but I can't find anything related to the spellbook :/ Also it seems I can only give my vampire points, not cheat his rank...?
    thanks!
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    amyle37501 wrote: »
    Hi :) I've had MCCC for a month now, and am thoroughly enjoying it. Today I was trying to get my sim pregnant but found that she cannot get pregnant for some reason. Her and partner's CAS settings are correct (get pregnant, get others pregnant), there is a try for baby option, but when I click on her and use MCCC, there is no pregnancy options. None of the other members in her household has pregnancy options on MCCC, but random townies and her neighbors have. Is this a problem with MCCC or just my game/mods? Any answer for this would be appreciated

There should be at least the following command:
    Sim:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnancy Start
    This is meanwhile available for both active and non-active sims.

Check if on of these flags are set for your sim or the household respective:
    Sim:MCCC > Sim Flags > MC Pregnancy > Flags Affecting Offspring > No Offspring - affecting only the target sim
    Sim:MCCC > Flag Active Sims > MC Pregnancy > Flags Affecting Offspring > No Offspring - affecting the whole active household

If it doesn't show up even when the flags are not activated, you should check the other mods in your game.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    Hey everyone! Is there any way to make my spellcaster know all spells using mccc? I've cheated her rank but I can't find anything related to the spellbook :/ Also it seems I can only give my vampire points, not cheat his rank...?
    thanks!

No, there is no function like this in the MCCC command library. You might look into the RoM cheats to achive something similar:
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/realmofmagic/cheats.php

As far as I know, there is no cheat to unlock all spells at once, so you have to do it spell by spell.
  • llamadramasimsllamadramasims Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Bonxie said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > No, there is no function like this in the MCCC command library. You might look into the RoM cheats to achive something similar:
    > https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/realmofmagic/cheats.php
    >
    > As far as I know, there is no cheat to unlock all spells at once, so you have to do it spell by spell.

Thank you so much! :)
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I used MCC to change my sim into a vampire. Can I change my new vampire sim to have a specific vampire sim who changed her? Example: sired by Vlad
    imhappy wrote: »
    I used MCC to change my sim into a vampire. Can I change my new vampire sim to have a specific vampire sim who changed her? Example: sired by Vlad

No, there is no command like this in MCCC. Sorry.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Hi. I have the latest and greatest version of MCCC. 7.3.0 (I think it is). My game is also fully updated. What I can't seem to find is the path to set the probability of identical twins anywhere. This led to a mishap in my game, for which I take full responsibility. Not the mods fault, but rather operator malfunction. Me. I wanted to make certain my twin boys were indeed identical, with the prospect of having to choose one over the other to make them so, or to scrap one and clone the other, via cas.fulleditmode. My bad. (I have done this in previous games to ensure they're identical.) What I forgot (or maybe it was a subconscious thing on my part) is that with the twins the household was up to 9 Sims. Oopsie. I lost a Sim, but that's okay. Why she was chosen over the others I don't know. She wasn't the last added to said household. But, like I said I'm not really all that unhappy about this development. But, to prevent any further such mishaps, could someone be so very kind as to lay out the pathway to ensure identical twins, in case I need it in the future? Please, and thank you, in advance.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Hi. I have the latest and greatest version of MCCC. 7.3.0 (I think it is). My game is also fully updated. What I can't seem to find is the path to set the probability of identical twins anywhere. This led to a mishap in my game, for which I take full responsibility. Not the mods fault, but rather operator malfunction. Me. I wanted to make certain my twin boys were indeed identical, with the prospect of having to choose one over the other to make them so, or to scrap one and clone the other, via cas.fulleditmode. My bad. (I have done this in previous games to ensure they're identical.) What I forgot (or maybe it was a subconscious thing on my part) is that with the twins the household was up to 9 Sims. Oopsie. I lost a Sim, but that's okay. Why she was chosen over the others I don't know. She wasn't the last added to said household. But, like I said I'm not really all that unhappy about this development. But, to prevent any further such mishaps, could someone be so very kind as to lay out the pathway to ensure identical twins, in case I need it in the future? Please, and thank you, in advance.

I guess you're looking for this setting from the MCCC computer menu:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Offspring > Identical Sibling Chance
    This percentage determines the likelihood that multiple offspring of the same gender will be 'identical' genetically. If left at the default value, it uses whatever EA specifies is the default, which is normally 33%.

There are also options in the sim commands to copy the attributes including apperance from a sim from your tray/library to an already existing sim in your game to make them identical. I'm not sure whether I understand what you're wanting to achive.

For the tray copy functoin check the commands in
    Sim:MCCC > MC CAS > Copy/Paste > Paste Tray Sims
    WARNING

Most of you will be already aware that prior to the release of the "Journey to Batuu" game pack at Tuesday, 2020/09/08
    there will be (as usual) a big patch with some game breaking potential.
    We expect this patch within the next days.

As a consequence
    we once again expect all script mods - INCLUDING MCCC - to break
    after the upcoming Sims 4 patch deployment!

Most probably there will be also an MCCC update, but as always it will take its time.
    You know @Deaderpool and his willingness to work on this matter, so I'm convinced,
    that there will be a solution in a reasonable time frame.

What could you do?
    If you decide to install the upcoming S4 September patch, you should be prepared for game errors and to update your mods.
    Check now which script mods you are using in your game:
    Game Options > Others > View Custom Content > scroll down to section "Script Mods"
    Probably everything you find in this section has to be updated to the new game version or to be deleted.
    You find the corresponding files in your S4 folder ...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods and its subfolders.
    Script mods are usually (but not necessarily) files with an ts4script extension (i. e. mc_cmd_center.ts4script).

You might also consider to deactivate the automatic update function in Origin,
    which gives you the opportunity to wait until updates of your favorite mods are available.
    Have a look at this post how to disable automatic updates in Origin:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17521730/#Comment_17521730

There is no need to install the patch at once!

But note also, that if you plan to install "Journey to Batuu" on release day (Tuesday, 2020/09/08)
    you have to patch beforehand or during pack installation.

I will keep you informed about the newest developments.

If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/mccc

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
    @Bonxie, thanks for the HeadsUp. We never really know, except by your saying so, when the upcoming patch will be a big Mod-breaking patch or like so many earlier ones that left mostly everything intact. It's just hard knowing a couple of modders (of whose mods I use) are not available currently. This is not good news. I'm not at all jazzed about this game pack, either.

But thank you so much for the warning!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    Bonxie wrote: »

This percentage determines the likelihood that multiple offspring of the same gender will be 'identical' genetically. If left at the default value, it uses whatever EA specifies is the default, which is normally 33%.

There are also options in the sim commands to copy the attributes including apperance from a sim from your tray/library to an already existing sim in your game to make them identical. I'm not sure whether I understand what you're wanting to achive.

For the tray copy functoin check the commands in
    Sim:MCCC > MC CAS > Copy/Paste > Paste Tray Sims

You nailed it. Thanks!
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2020

Speaking of this setting, it doesn't seem to work properly in my game. I kept getting identicals in my 100 baby challenge so I set the chance of identicals to 0 in MCCC but I still kept getting them. And I recently got a set of identical twins in my legacy too. Not a huge problem, just something I have noticed.
    edited August 2020

Speaking of this setting, it doesn't seem to work properly in my game. I kept getting identicals in my 100 baby challenge so I set the chance of identicals to 0 in MCCC but I still kept getting them. And I recently got a set of identical twins in my legacy too. Not a huge problem, just something I have noticed.

I asked Deaderpool to have a look at this.
    Are you using other mods than MCCC to tweak pregnancy?
    edited August 2020

Are you using other mods then MCCC to tweak pregnancy?

Thank you! MCCC is the only mod I use. I haven't seen anyone else mention this problem so it could just be my game being weird.

ETA: Also I should mention that there's been at least one MCCC update since I last tested this so it could be working fine in my game now anyway.

Thank you! MCCC is the only mod I use. I haven't seen anyone else mention this problem so it could just be my game being weird.

ETA: Also I should mention that there's been at least one MCCC update since I last tested this so it could be working fine in my game now anyway.

Deaderpool answered, that in the end the genetic settings in CAS could not be altered by a mod. The only thing that a mod can do (and MCCC does) is to change the probability that something like identical twins could happen - or in your case could not happen. What the game core creates in the end is beyond any external influence. So if you get identical twins even with the MCCC setting of 0%, there is nothing that could be done mode-wise.

Deaderpool answered, that in the end the genetic settings in CAS could not be altered by a mod. The only thing that a mod can do (and MCCC does) is to change the probability that something like identical twins could happen - or in your case could not happen. What the game core creates in the end is beyond any external influence. So if you get identical twins even with the MCCC setting of 0%, there is nothing that could be done mode-wise.

Thank you :) it was so kind of you to ask!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    @Bonxie thank you so much for the warning post. I have only just started using MCCC, so I am a complete noob and came here to ask what to do when patching, then I found your helpful post already here!
    edited September 2020
    @Bonxie I have run into this particular problem more than once, now. I wasn't planning on patching my game just yet. I already have it set to not automatically update, so I have time to remove my Mods folder. However, (and I learned the hard way one other time) it won't let me go offline before I power up my game. Not only that, but I must update to get into said game. What is up with that? This is how I managed to patch before I wanted to one other time. And, like I said, I was used to playing offline once powered up. My bad. My hope was to already be in my game before the patch dropped. But, I'm just now getting to play it. Been busy.

I had thought if I was already powered up prior to the patch dropping, I could then go offline. But, that won't allow me to go into the game. It's a conundrum, to be certain. I click on go offline and it sends me to a screen that insists I must go online. I guess it's just a darn good thing I was already trying to sort out how to play my game, (and still have fun) without certain mods. MCCC isn't the only one I'm addicted to. LOL I have Slice of Life, Sims National Bank, Mortem, Private Practice, Road to Fame and Showtime. I'm uncertain lilSams 21-day Season will have a problem. Happily, my celebrity Sim, now a YA, Fine Arts graduate is a Global Superstar. He even went into the Entertainment field (I'm still hoping and awaiting his nomination, let alone a win, from the Starlight Accolades). Now, it's looking as if I can't play like normal for me, while I await the updates on these mods. HELP. What am I doing wrong?

Please, and thank you, in advance.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    @Bonxie I have run into this particular problem more than once, now. I wasn't planning on patching my game just yet. I already have it set to not automatically update, so I have time to remove my Mods folder. However, (and I learned the hard way one other time) it won't let me go offline before I power up my game. Not only that, but I must update to get into said game. What is up with that? This is how I managed to patch before I wanted to one other time. And, like I said, I was used to playing offline once powered up. My bad. My hope was to already be in my game before the patch dropped. But, I'm just now getting to play it. Been busy.

I had thought if I was already powered up prior to the patch dropping, I could then go offline. But, that won't allow me to go into the game. It's a conundrum, to be certain. I click on go offline and it sends me to a screen that insists I must go online. I guess it's just a darn good thing I was already trying to sort out how to play my game, (and still have fun) without certain mods. MCCC isn't the only one I'm addicted to. LOL I have Slice of Life, Sims National Bank, Private Practice, Road to Fame and Showtime. Happily, my celebrity Sim, now a YA, Fine Arts graduate is a Global Superstar. He even went into the Entertainment field (I'm still hoping and awaiting his nomination, let alone a win, from the Starlight Accolades). Now, it's looking as if I can't play like normal for me, while I await the updates on these mods. HELP. What am I doing wrong?

When you get the screen that insists you go online, ignore that and click “my game library” (it’s on the left side of the window), this should then let you play the game offline. I’m currently playing that way right now.
    Thank you @Kita5399 . You're a life-saver!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Hey, all! A heads-up: MC Command Center is reported to have game dialog issues with the new patch.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Thank you @Kita5399 . You're a life-saver!
    No problem! Happy Simming :)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Hey, all! A heads-up: MC Command Center is reported to have game dialog issues with the new patch.

i'm not techy what does that mean?
    edited September 2020
    MC Command Center Hotfix 7.3.2 is out!

This hotfix fixes issues with MC Control that happened as a result of EA’s update released from 09/03, game version 1.66.139 (pre "Star Wars - Journey to Batuu" patch).

Find the download link on this page:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Alternative DL site, just in case you're facing issues.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-7-3-2-41210556 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

Yesterday's patch was deceptively destructive. Remove all your mods and CC items until they are updated.

Mods Known to Be Broken:
    • Mods with rabbit holes (including careers)
    • CC windows and doors
    • Srsly's Complete Cooking Overhaul (SCCO)
    • Several Custom Loading Screens
    • Better Exceptions
    Check @luthienrising's broken mods list for more details:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/980785/broken-updated-mods-cc-sw-jb-sept-2020#latest

The mod folder will look more or less like this after MCCC 7.3.2 installation/update:
    y4mI5MoFF_jgWcehnt84abQosWHpg-ev3G9f46WloywKDBIyPrIqVOgbCSx6h8hXY70Ne1Si3qSiOVlXHLuPeXRV9EI9Xi6PbfcRTHcGyawXCxTNMSzdZgkbbr38OSbwkT2lDiEGeEMN0DUWExPI3LQf2eItdH-JVsXQmQMUbVFpoSJaL_B0cjUnFntWUE2O1WQf3ALdywC1Ugdzs8XQ-VlIA?width=661&height=460&cropmode=none

Check the CC and Mods in your game and use current versions only. Be careful when using outdated or orphaned DLC.
    If you get an orange error message referring to a Last Exception, the most probably reason is broken 3rd party stuff.

As proof of installation the welcome screen of MCCC 7.3.2 looks like this:
    y4mU85QOeWRgbVRE8lT-7P_wSlpQMxuIecVNgIbpkMCpgZdFGx1UXSE0bi8ZKXV0IsxILglPvDry_RL5uPBj5B30kGJjJbRCME7w0QUayyw09AO-Do6eEP-UwAZr23Omp-WZpXOvvcnh8e6WmuWqFoTby7ibGzqEg7sJVYbb1ze6qUpEpGtN0uROhOFa2vkhZVHLwgMUAgEAa2Ls1NaZNl3Dw?width=259&height=283&cropmode=none

If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/mccc

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
  • RummourRummour Posts: 28 Member
    Can somebody please explain this to me?

Last Module Called: organization_tracker.py
    Last Function Called: leave_organization
    Error message: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'points_to_current_rank')

Pretty Error CallStack (Click to expand/collapse)

Module Function Line Error Class
    degree_tracker.py _set_enrollment_status 1505 <sims.university.degree_tracker.DegreeTracker object at 0x00007FF4BAC5BD10>

degree_tracker.py _unenrollment_pre_actions 1267 <sims.university.degree_tracker.DegreeTracker object at 0x00007FF4BAC5BD10>

degree_tracker.py _remove_organization_membership 1241 <sims.university.degree_tracker.DegreeTracker object at 0x00007FF4BAC5BD10>

organization_tracker.py deactivate_organizations 345 <organizations.organization_tracker.OrganizationTracker object at 0x00007FF4BAC5BCD0>

organization_tracker.py leave_organization 382 <organizations.organization_tracker.OrganizationTracker object at 0x00007FF4BAC5BCD0>

If needed I can add the full Error Call Stack*

I loaded a family I haven't played in ages and which, apart from MCC isn't affected by any of the other mods/CC I have. I mostly have a few Spellcaster related mods I use for another family, and Spellcaster related CC which again, I use for another family, not this one in particular. The Sim being affected isn't really having too many problems apart from resetting periodically, but it's still driving me nuts because I don't understand which mod/CC could be the problem, considering none of them are being utilized by this particular save.
    It appears to be some kind of an issue with her "Diploma"? Or "degree"? But she never went to Uni? I never played that particular family with University or anything. I am super confused.

This is my Mod list

MC Command Center
    [Kuttoe] PotionRework
    Familiar Interactions
    Freelancer temporary fix
    Improved Practical Spells
    MTS_NateTheL0ser - Chat Pack Super Chilled Out
    MTS_yakfarm_1873973_[YAKFARM]ChatStill
    The Spellbook Injector
    LittleMsSam - Improved Practical Spells - New Spell - Upgradios
    Zulf - Kids Can Perform Magic MOD
    ZxTa-TS4-WizardLair-TSM (CCxMod)
    Pufferhead Stuff (CC Pack)
    Joolster - Drifters Wonders (CC pack)

From what I could check all my mods are up to date, or at least there haven't been any new releases recently.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top