Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your current Sim Families!

SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
Hi everyone!

I love seeing the Sim families others play with and read their stories. So I thought I'd open up a little thread in which we can share just that. :) I won't start sharing mine right away, would love to see yours first, so feel free to post pics and tell me your stories. :)

Also, show off their homes if you like. :)

Dakota :)

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    edited August 2020
    Not the best pictures of my main family, but showing a very important day for them: The son's first mermaid transformation that I had been looking for for rl months:

00d5fd26e3eb52841ad758137ffcd57d101682e3.png

0a6db61b2a3e04d74f473ca0999fd338f02f1b7a.png

The family consists of married couple Daniel and Gavin Reed (sitting on the pool's edge in the second pic), Daniel's daughter by alien abduction, Peggy, Gavin's son Jin with his former alibi girlfriend, Tina Chen, and Tina's boyfriend, Andre Egwu. Reed and Chen-Egwu are two different households, but I used to swap the kids back and forth, so that in practise they had four parents each. I also have Gavin's parents in my game, but only play them actively during holidays.

Gavin, Daniel and Tina are in the detective career, Andre used to be a professional basketball player and is now a celebrity stylist. Of the children Jin wants to become a marine biologist, while Peggy aspires to become a detective like her dads. The parents strongly disagree with this plan, knowing the reality of cop life. But from what she showed me so far from her grades and practise training, Peggy will be real good at the job.

At the moment Jin and Peggy share a dorm with three childhood friends. Jin is set up to inherit his uncle's mansion after college, not sure where Peggy will live after uni.

As for Tina and Andre, I never planned to keep them together this long, seeing that Tina is a Loner. That's why she agreed to be Gavin's alibi GF in the first place: so people would stop pestering her about getting a significant other. In my first concept she'd get together with Andre only briefly to see whether she might be missing out, but then decide that coupled life isn't her thing. Well, it turned out they are working so well together, with Tina having lots of me-time when Andre does his celeb stuff, that I now ponder marrying them for real (and giving them a baby before Tina gets too old?).

EDIT: Family tree

a2hj1c.png
    Post edited by EnkiSchmidt on
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited August 2020
    Awww, I love them and I really enjoyed reading their story. Thank you so much for sharing!

What do you mean that you swapped the kids back and forth so that in practise they had four parents each? Sorry, English is not my first language, I simply don't understand, but I thought this was interesting. :)
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    No problem!
    What I did is this: Normally Jin lived with his mother and Andre, and Peggy with her dads. But often I went into Household Management and moved Jin to the Reeds, so he could spend time with his father. In turn Andre and Tina took Peggy in now and then. I think the closest comparison would be divorce children spending the weekend with the other parent?

I could just have invited the children or used the club system, but I prefer fully controllable sims.

All four adults were set as caregivers for both children (I had to re-set this a few times). I make believe the adults discussed their parenting goals and methods beforehand, so that there would be (almost) no conflicts.
    No problem!
    What I did is this: Normally Jin lived with his mother and Andre, and Peggy with her dads. But often I went into Household Management and moved Jin to the Reeds, so he could spend time with his father. In turn Andre and Tina took Peggy in now and then. I think the closest comparison would be divorce children spending the weekend with the other parent?

I could just have invited the children or used the club system, but I prefer fully controllable sims.

All four adults were set as caregivers for both children (I had to re-set this a few times). I make believe the adults discussed their parenting goals and methods beforehand, so that there would be (almost) no conflicts.

Ahhh, I get it! I'd love to use the club system for grandchildren visiting their grandparents, but unfortunately, you can't add toddlers to clubs... :(
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I have a fair few families in my game - Daniels, Dryburgh, Landgraab, McManus, Smith, Knight, Theissen, Veleta, Lovett, Lykke, Diggs, Karlsson, Gregory, Cooley, Elderberry. Some of them are descended from Malcolm Landgraab & Nina Caliente.

Billy & Zoe Dryburgh
    tQFpdBp.png

Rohan & Erin Elderberry
    uBtQNNf.png

Mitchell & Vanessa McManus
    johvRfZ.png

Adam & Kallie Gregory
    2qyJmSj.png

Tiberius Landgraab Sr.
    z9HDArk.png

Tiberius Landgraab Jr.
    Cb1BROh.png

edited August 2020
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I have a fair few families in my game - Daniels, Dryburgh, Landgraab, McManus, Smith, Knight, Theissen, Veleta, Lovett, Lykke, Diggs, Karlsson, Gregory, Cooley, Elderberry. Some of them are descended from Malcolm Landgraab & Nina Caliente.

I love them! Thank you for sharing! Love how you made them all take selfies. So cute! What are their stories in your game? :)
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,101 Member
    edited August 2020
    73Cw0IL.png

Emmitt O'Neal husband to Blair

kkOTYLA.png

Blair O'Neal

tQoungI.png

Chadwick Emery husband to Maddison

b276lfn.png

Maddison Emery daughter of Blair and Emmitt.

Fpai9La.png

Madeline O'Neal daughter of Blair and Emmitt.

Since the story is rather lengthy I decided to hide it so that only those that want to read it can.
    Emmitt O'Neal had his first alien encounter when he was abducted as a young man. He came back home and was traumatized from the encounter. He tried to move past it, but to his horror found out that he was pregnant! How could that be? He wasn't a female! Whatever the aliens had done to him had put a foreign being in his body and it disgusted him. Still he was raised to value all life, so to get it removed was not something he would do. He was terrified of what was inside of him, but he didn't have the courage to kill it. As it grew he felt panicked not knowing what it was. The day came and what was born was a baby. It resembled a human baby, but it had alien skin and features, After the baby was born he had a alien contact him through telepathy telling him that if he wished to send the baby back to the home world they would welcome it and raise it very well. Emmitt struggled inside himself. Would the baby be better off here where he could take care of it or back on its homeworld? Would the baby be ok being raised by aliens when the baby was half human? Then again how would people here treat his baby? The baby definitely looked all alien, but it was still part of him at least he felt so, because it grew in him. He knew he had a decision to make, but he couldn't at this moment. The alien assured him that he had time. He could keep the baby while he was still a baby, but once he aged into a toddler the offer would no longer be available. The alien also assured Emmitt that the baby would be well cared for. Emmitt was freaked out to say the least talking telepathically with the alien, but he managed to get his wits about him and asked if the baby would be loved. The alien said they had no use for emotions like that, but the baby would be raised well. Emmitt was torn. He promised to think about it. The alien said that if he wanted to give up the baby all he had to do was think of the alien's name he was talking to and he would respond.

A month passed and Sonia as he had decided to call her was getting bigger and looked all alien. Emmitt had been hoping that some of his human dna would come out in the child, but that was not the case. He sighed. He had to admit the last month had been hard, but he had started to bond with Sonia and it was getting easier to take care of her. He had a problem though. He had to find a job because the money he had saved before Sonia was born was running out, and he knew he couldn't get a regular babysitter and he had no relatives. What was he to do? Emmitt contacted the alien and Emmitt explained his problem. The alien suggested that Emmitt find a companion to share his life with. Emmitt explained that the humans wouldn't understand him having an alien baby, so there was no one he could find like that. The alien told him something that surprised him. He told Emmitt that there were alien females and males in disguise living among them. That scared Emmitt a bit, wondering what their agenda could be. Were they going to take over the world eventually? As scared as he was the thought of having to give up Sonia in that instance was a decision he made. He knew he couldn't do it. The thought of losing Sonia was unthinkable. Now that he knew they could disguise themselves he felt that Sonia would have a chance, but he would have to keep her hidden until she was older. The alien said children of toddler age had the ability to disguise themselves at will to look completely human. So now Emmitt had no choice, and asked the alien if he knew of an alien woman who would be willing to be a caretaker to Sonia. The alien said he knew of one who would be willing, but she would not live with him unless they had a union. Emmitt did not like the thought of that at all. Could he marry an alien woman even if she could look like a human? What choice did he have? Ok. The alien said she would come in a few days. He thought that he would get along with her well. Her human name was Blair.

A few days later Blair showed up, and in spite of the fact that he knew she would be in disguise he was surprised that she didn't look alien. He wondered what she looked like in her real form. Did she have 6 eyes and 5 hands? Did she have tentacles. A day later they went to the marriage venue and said their vows. He felt sad as this was a sham, and he never dreamed his wish to have kids and a wife would begin with an alien pregnancy and getting married to an alien woman if she was a woman that is. But Sonia was everything to him, and he couldn't give her up. He felt that over time maybe they could get to know each other, and even become friendly, but he would never be a husband to her in fact. He didn't care as long as she took care of Sonia and kept her human disguise on.

The first year was hard, he couldn't warm up to Blair, but if he was honest he didn't try. Sonia though really seemed to have taken to Sonia. Blair on the other hand was enamored of Emmitt. She had seen his kindness, compassion and love for Sonia, and in spite of his aversion to her, she couldn't help falling for this handsome man. She wished with all her heart to be his partner in every way. When Sonia turned 1 Blair was playing with Sonia and gave her a gift. Emmitt saw the look in Blair's eyes for Sonia and realized she really did love Sonia. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all. After that Emmitt started seeing Blair in a different light. They even became friends over time. Then one fantastic unexpected night Emmitt and Blair became husband and wife in more than name. They couldn't have been happier. Soon Sonia had a sister. Then as Sonia grew more brothers and sisters came along. To Emmitt's surprise Blair more than a few times was taken by her people and came back with child. So he had about 4 step children. Blair told him that it was her responsibility to procreate full blooded alien children so her race would not die out. While they were not against half breeds, they didn't want the full blooded alien children to be taken over by the half bloods. The problem is though Blair would not send them to the home world and Emmitt was wondering if he in good conscience could let his kids who were full blooded aliens live among his neighbors. He knew that the aliens did live among them, but it was one thing for them to live on earth in obscurity without his knowledge, but to have a wife who is contributing full blooded aliens to spread among the neighbors when they grew up was another thing. True Blair and he have had kids, but all the kids they had were so far all human as they looked human and didn't have the power to change from alien to human and back. The step kids were alien obviously. The alien kids grew up faster than the humans and the step kids have given Blair and Emmitt grandkids. Tina all alien was married and she was the only step kid that had all alien babies 5 of them. Turns out that Tina's husband was all alien as well. Tina one day came to Emmitt and admitted it to him. He was shocked, but not surprised. Cheyanne who was half human, married a human and had 3 kids none who appeared to have alien dna. Mathias married a full human and had five kids only one who seems to have alien dna.

Blair was now expecting their fourth child together. He had come to decide that he didn't care that his wife and kids had alien dna, but he had to tell the human kids that their mother was an alien. He felt being young that he couldn't risk telling the full human kids the truth, and he knew Blair had warned the alien kids not to let their siblings know as they wouldn't understand. Emmitt wrestled with when he should tell their kids born to Blair and him about their alien dna. While they were human in every respect, they might have alien dna and could have a child or children that were born alien and it would be important that they should know, to prepare their potential spouses and them to the possibility, and to make sure to tell their potential kids, to use their alien powers to disguise themselves around humans. Then again all their children born between Blair and him had not so far come out half human, so maybe he wouldn't have to tell them. I mean how would that conversation go? "Ummm children, I just want you to know that your mother is an alien from a planet called Sixam, and since you are her children, you might have alien children in your future? Oh and by the way your four grown siblings, your nieces and nephews are full blooded aliens and the rest while human like you, still have alien dna like you in them." Yeah, that would be mind bendingly difficult and awkward. Well he would decide and cross that bridge when he came to it. Blair was not happy that her alien children's true identity was being hidden from their half sisters and brothers, but she could understand the difficulties. Still it was a sore point between Emmitt and her, and led to frequent arguments. She agreed that they shouldn't be told now, but it seemed Emmitt didn't ever want to tell them and let the chips fall where they may.

After their fifth child Lyndsay was born, Blair hired a nanny who it turned out was Vladislaus Stroud. It was rumored that he was a notorious master vampire, and boy he sure looked like he could be with that grayish skin and drawn death look about him. Still you can't believe everything you hear, and she knew being an alien in disguise that she would not want people to judge her if they knew the truth, so she decided to give him a chance. After time it appeared that Vlad as he asked to be called was very attentive and seemed to like all the kids not just little Lyndsay.

Prior to hiring Vlad, they had a nanny named Chadwick Emery who ended up marrying their grown human daughter Maddison. What Emmitt and Blair didn't know, is that Chadwick only married Maddison to get in good with Madeline her sister, and because the O'Neals were rich and influential in town. Emmitt was against the marriage as he didn't like Chadwick, but it turns out Maddison was with child, and so he gave his grudging consent. After Chadwick married Maddison he went to work on Madeline. He could be very charming. He flattered her and gave her gifts on the sly. One day he won the prize he had been seeking. Madeline was his. They had to be very careful and Madeline felt so guilty and crummy, but she was in love with Chadwick and couldn't stay away from him. It wasn't long before Madeline was with child, and she knew she could never tell the truth, so she said it was a boy's at school. Blair and Emmitt were very disappointed with Madeline's throwing her life away like that, but they weren't thrilled by Maddison's marriage and pending mother hood being still a teenager either. This is not how they dreamed their children's life would go. At least all the full blooded alien children were graduated, married with homes of their own. Why their human kids were failing so miserably was puzzling.

In spite of the glitches in Madeline and Maddison's lives, the other children Loren, Janice and little Lyndsay who just became a toddler were getting along fine. Blair thought maybe everything would turn out ok, now that Madeline and Maddison had given birth, but she was dissatisfied with how life seemed to be going in her personal life. She and Emmitt were still arguing about telling the children, but it was less, so that was good, but he dropped a bombshell on her. He told her that he wanted no more children. With Maddison and Madeline bringing babies into the house, he was ready to be just a grandfather. Blair was disappointed. She was still young and wanted more kids. Five with Emmitt was not enough, and strangely she had not been abducted in a while. She loved being pregnant and raising kids. Lyndsay was the only child that still needed her. The rest were almost full grown young adults. Blair still loved Emmitt and all, but thought he was being unfair and she felt resentful.

Vlad was still coming daily to take care of Lyndsay and they would keep him on for the coming grandkids. He was a whiz with the children and Blair really liked him. He was always very kind to Blair and everyone. She liked how good he was with the kids. She started talking with him. She wanted to find out more about him. She was curious about his background and if he was a vampire. Vlad was flattered by her attention. Usually people left him alone as his looks were off putting to put it mildly. They became good friends, and while he really genuinely liked Lyndsay and the rest of the household were nice to him, they looked on him as an employee, he started to have feelings for Blair. She was so kind to him.

One day the relationship went from friendly to the next level. He couldn't hide his feelings for her anymore, and he made the move on Blair and to his never ending surprise she allowed him. They couldn't be so bold as to do it in a bed, so they both sneaked into the bathroom and did the deed in the shower. Blair was just as shocked as Vlad. She never dreamed she could be that way with this man, but it happened. She still loved Emmitt. She had never dreamed she could be unfaithful, but it happened, and she couldn't take it back. She wasn't sure how she felt about Vlad. She could be with Vlad with no judgment or trouble, like she had with Emmitt. Still to break her vows was not something she had ever done. Vlad told her he loved her, and that he didn't expect her to leave Emmitt. He said he wanted to be her lover. She told him she had to think about it. She thought maybe it would involve too many complications to be his lover on a regular basis, but if he would give her children she might be willing to risk it. She would first try with Emmitt again and if he said no, then she would be Vlad's lover but just for the children he could give her. A month later with no signs of Emmitt giving in about having more kids, Blair finally decided that she would risk having a relationship with Vlad She found out to her surprise before she could tell Vlad what she decided that she was pregnant again! There was no doubt who the father was, and she only hoped that the baby would look like her. Even if the baby turned out to look like Vlad she would have justification because Emmitt refused to give her more kids. So it would be his fault! She told Vlad, and Vlad couldn't have been more pleased. Turns out that Blair was not only pregnant, but was carrying twins. So double trouble. Well although she was worried, she wasn't sorry. She was having more children and if Emmitt thought that he accidentally got her pregnant so much the better.

As if things couldn't get worse it turns out Madeline was pregnant again, this time her mother would be shocked to know that the father was not a boy at school, nor Chadwick (not that Blair suspected Chadwick was the father of her newly born children), but the father was of all people VLAD!

What will the future hold? Only Blair knows.

The Vlad/Blair affair was not my doing. I was playing Emmitt and I saw steam and hearts coming out of the shower, and so I swerved the camera over and who comes out of the shower? Blair and Vlad lol. She was pregnant after that. Then I noticed that Madeline was pregnant again. When she gave birth I went into the family tree to see who the father was and I was expecting it to be Chadwick, but nope it was Vlad lol. Didn't see them woo hoo, so didn't see that coming either lol
    Post edited by Colorist40 on
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Ohh love this thread idea ❤️
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @Colorist40 Awesome story! I so enjoyed reading that with all the twists and turns.

@EdithV Same!
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Here you go, a nice group photo of The Reaper Family.
    W7sHrZC.png
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,101 Member
    Duvelina wrote: »
    @Colorist40 Awesome story! I so enjoyed reading that with all the twists and turns.

@EdithV Same!

Thank you so much. The game helped me in the twists and turns lol.
    edited August 2020
    Colorist40 wrote: »

Since the story is rather lengthy I decided to hide it so that only those that want to read it can.
    Emmitt O'Neal had his first alien encounter when he was abducted as a young man. He came back home and was traumatized from the encounter. He tried to move past it, but to his horror found out that he was pregnant! How could that be? He wasn't a female! Whatever the aliens had done to him had put a foreign being in his body and it disgusted him. Still he was raised to value all life, so to get it removed was not something he would do. He was terrified of what was inside of him, but he didn't have the courage to kill it. As it grew he felt panicked not knowing what it was. The day came and what was born was a baby. It resembled a human baby, but it had alien skin and features, After the baby was born he had a alien contact him through telepathy telling him that if he wished to send the baby back to the home world they would welcome it and raise it very well. Emmitt struggled inside himself. Would the baby be better off here where he could take care of it or back on its homeworld? Would the baby be ok being raised by aliens when the baby was half human? Then again how would people here treat his baby? The baby was definitely all alien. He knew he had a decision to make, but he couldn't at this moment. The alien assured him that he had time. He could keep the baby while he was still a baby, but once he aged into a toddler the offer would no longer be available. The alien also assured Emmitt that the baby would be well cared for. Emmitt was freaked out to say the least talking telepathically with the alien, but he managed to get his wits about him and asked if the baby would be loved. The alien said they had no use for emotions like that, but the baby would be raised well. Emmitt was torn. He promised to think about it. The alien said that if he wanted to give up the baby all he had to do was think of the alien's name he was talking to and he would respond.

A month passed and Sonia as he had decided to call her was getting bigger and looked all alien. Emmitt had been hoping that some of his human dna would come out in the child, but that was not the case. He sighed. He had to admit the last month had been hard, but he had started to bond with Sonia and it was getting easier to take care of her. He had a problem though. He had to find a job because the money he had saved before Sonia was born was running out, and he knew he couldn't get a regular babysitter and he had no relatives. What was he to do? Emmitt contacted the alien and Emmitt explained his problem. The alien suggested that Emmitt find a companion to share his life with. Emmitt explained that the humans wouldn't understand him having an alien baby, so there was no one he could find like that. The alien told him something that surprised him. He told Emmitt that there were alien females and males in disguise living among them. That scared Emmitt a bit, wondering what their agenda could be. Were they going to take over the world eventually? As scared as he was the thought of having to give up Sonia in that instance was a decision he made. He knew he couldn't do it. The thought of losing Sonia was unthinkable. Now that he knew they could disguise themselves he felt that Sonia would have a chance, but he would have to keep her hidden until she was older. The alien said children of toddler age had the ability to disguise themselves at will to look completely human. So now Emmitt had no choice, and asked the alien if he knew of an alien woman who would be willing to be a caretaker to Sonia. The alien said he knew of one who would be willing, but she would not live with him unless they had a union. Emmitt did not like the thought of that at all. Could he marry an alien woman even if she could look like a human? What choice did he have? Ok. The alien said she would come in a few days. He thought that he would get along with her well. Her human name was Blair.

A few days later Blair showed up, and in spite of the fact that he knew she would be in disguise he was surprised that she didn't look alien. He wondered what she looked like in her real form. Did she have 6 eyes and 5 hands? Did she have tentacles. A day later they went to the marriage venue and said their vows. He felt sad as this was a sham, and he never dreamed his wish to have kids and a wife would begin with an alien pregnancy and getting married to an alien woman if she was a woman that is. But Sonia was everything to him, and he couldn't give her up. He felt that over time maybe they could get to know each other, and even become friendly, but he would never be a husband to her in fact. He didn't care as long as she took care of Sonia and kept her human disguise on.

The first year was hard, he couldn't warm up to Blair, but if he was honest he didn't try. Sonia though really seemed to have taken to Sonia. Blair on the other hand was enamored of Emmitt. She had seen his kindness, compassion and love for Sonia, and in spite of his aversion to her, she couldn't help falling for this handsome man. She wished with all her heart to be his partner in every way. When Sonia turned 1 Blair was playing with Sonia and gave her a gift. Emmitt saw the look in Blair's eyes for Sonia and realized she really did love Sonia. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all. After that Emmitt started seeing Blair in a different light. They even became friends over time. Then one fantastic unexpected night Emmitt and Blair became husband and wife in more than name. They couldn't have been happier. Soon Sonia had a sister. Then as Sonia grew more brothers and sisters came along. To Emmitt's surprise Blair more than a few times was taken by her people and came back with child. So he had about 4 step children. Blair told him that it was her responsibility to procreate full blooded alien children so her race would not die out. While they were not against half breeds, they didn't want the full blooded alien children to be taken over by the half bloods. The problem is though Blair would not send them to the home world and Emmitt was wondering if he in good conscience could let his kids who were full blooded aliens live among his neighbors. He knew that the aliens did live among them, but it was one thing for them to live on earth in obscurity without his knowledge, but to have a wife who is contributing full blooded aliens to spread among the neighbors when they grew up was another thing. True Blair and he have had kids, but all the kids they had were so far all human as they looked human and didn't have the power to turn stop looking human. The step kids were alien obviously. The alien kids grew up faster than the humans and the step kids have given Blair and Emmitt grandkids. Tina all alien was married and she was the only step kid that had all alien babies 5 of them. Turns out that Tina's husband was all alien as well. Tina one day came to Emmitt and admitted it to him. He was shocked, but not surprised. Cheyanne who was half human, married a human and had 3 kids none who appeared to have alien dna. Mathias married a full human and had five kids only one who seems to have alien dna.

Blair was now expecting their fourth child together. He had come to decide that he didn't care that his wife and kids had alien dna, but he had to tell the human kids that their mother was an alien. He felt being young that he couldn't risk telling the full human kids the truth, and he knew Blair had warned the alien kids not to let their siblings know as they wouldn't understand. Emmitt wrestled with when he should tell their kids born to Blair and him about their alien dna. While they were human in every respect, they might have alien dna and could have a child or children that were born alien and it would be important that they should know, to prepare their potential spouses and them to the possibility, and to make sure to tell their potential kids, to use their alien powers to disguise themselves around humans. Then again all their children born between Blair and him had not so far come out half human, so maybe he wouldn't have to tell them. I mean how would that conversation go? "Ummm children, I just want you to know that your mother is an alien from a planet called Sixam, and since you are her children, you might have alien children in your future? Oh and by the way your four grown siblings, your nieces and nephews are full blooded aliens and the rest while human like you, still have alien dna like you in them?" Yeah, that would be mind bendingly difficult and awkward. Well he would decide and cross that bridge when he came to it. Blair was not happy that her alien children's true identity was being hidden from their half sisters and brothers, but she could understand the difficulties. Still it was a sore point between Emmitt and her, and led to frequent arguments.

After their fifth child Lyndsay was born Blair hired a nanny who it turned out was Vladislaus Stroud. It was rumored that he was a notorious master vampire, and boy he sure looked like he could be with that grayish skin and drawn death look about him. Still you can't believe everything you hear, and she knew being an alien in disguise that she would not want people to judge her if they knew the truth, so she decided to give him a chance. After time it appeared that Vlad as he asked to be called was very attentive and seemed to like all the kids not just little Lyndsay.

Prior to hiring Vlad, they had a nanny named Chadwick Emery who ended up marrying their grown human daughter Maddison. What Emmitt and Blair didn't know, is that Chadwick only married Maddison to get in good with Madeline her sister, and because the O'Neals were rich and influential in town. Emmitt was against the marriage as he didn't like Chadwick, but it turns out Maddison was with child, and so he gave his grudging consent. After Chadwick married Maddison he went to work on Madeline. He could be very charming. He flattered her and gave her gifts on the sly. One day he won the prize he had been seeking. Madeline was his. They had to be very careful and Madeline felt so guilty and crummy, but she was in love with Chadwick and couldn't stay away from him. It wasn't long before Madeline was with child, and she knew she could never tell the truth, so she said it was a boy's at school. Blair and Emmitt were very disappointed with Madeline's throwing her life away like that, but they weren't thrilled by Maddison's marriage and pending mother hood being still a teenager either. This is not how they dreamed their children's life would go. At least all the full blooded alien children were graduated, married with homes of their own. Why their human kids were failing so miserably was puzzling.

In spite of the glitches in Madeline and Maddison's lives, the other children Loren, Janice and little Lyndsay who just became a toddler were getting along fine. Blair thought maybe everything would turn out ok, now that Madeline and Maddison had given birth, but she was dissatisfied with how life seemed to be going in her personal life. She and Emmitt were still arguing about telling the children, but it was less, so that was good, but he dropped a bombshell on her. He told her that he wanted no more children. With Maddison and Madeline bringing babies into the house, he was ready to be just a grandfather. Blair was disappointed. She was still young and wanted more kids. Five with Emmitt was not enough, and strangely she had not been abducted in a while. She loved being pregnant and raising kids. Lyndsay was the only child that still needed her. The rest were almost full grown young adults. Blair still loved Emmitt and all, but thought he was being unfair and she felt resentful.

Vlad was still coming daily to take care of Lyndsay and they would keep him on for the coming grandkids. He was a whiz with the children and Blair really liked him. He was always very kind to Blair and everyone. She liked how good he was with the kids. She started talking with him. She wanted to find out more about him. She was curious about his background and if he was a vampire. Vlad was flattered by her attention. Usually people left him alone as his looks were off putting to put it mildly. They became good friends, and while he really genuinely liked Lyndsay and the rest of the household were nice to him, they looked on him as an employee, he started to have feelings for Blair. She was so kind to him.

One day the relationship went from friendly to the next level. He couldn't hide his feelings for her anymore, and he made the move on Blair and to his never ending surprise she allowed him. They couldn't be so bold as to do it in a bed, so they both sneaked into the bathroom and did the deed in the shower. Blair was just as shocked as Vlad. She never dreamed she could be that way with this man, but it happened. She still loved Emmitt. She had never dreamed she could be unfaithful, but it happened, and she couldn't take it back. She wasn't sure how she felt about Vlad. She could be with Vlad with no judgment or trouble, like she had with Emmitt. Still to break her vows was not something she had ever done. Vlad told her he loved her, and that he didn't expect her to leave Emmitt, but he wanted to be her lover. She told him she had to think about it. She thought maybe it would involve too much complications to be his lover on a regular basis, but if he would give her children she would be willing. She would first try with Emmitt again and if he said no, then she would be Vlad's lover but just for the children he could give her. A month later with no signs of Emmitt giving in about having more kids, and Blair finally deciding she would risk having a relationship with Vlad, she found out to her surprise she was pregnant again! There was no doubt who the father was, and she only hoped that the baby would look like her. Even if the baby turned out to look like Vlad she would have justification because Emmitt refused to give her more kids. So it would be his fault! She told Vlad, and Vlad couldn't have been more pleased. Turns out that Blair was not only pregnant, but was carrying twins. So double trouble. Well although she was worried, she wasn't sorry. She was having more children and if Emmitt thought that he accidentally got her pregnant so much the better.

As if things couldn't get worse it turns out Madeline was pregnant again, this time her mother would be shocked to know that the father was not a boy at school, nor Chadwick (not that Blair suspected Chadwick was the father of her newly born children), but the father was of all people VLAD!

What will the future hold? Only Blair knows.

The Vlad/Blair affair was not my doing. I was playing Emmitt and I saw steam and hearts coming out of the shower, and so I swerved the camera over and who comes out of the shower? Blair and Vlad lol. She was pregnant after that. Then I noticed that Madeline was pregnant again. When she gave birth I went into the family tree to see who the father was and I was expecting it to be Chadwick, but nope it was Vlad lol. Didn't see them woo hoo, so didn't see that coming either lol

This is such a wonderful family and I so much enjoyed reading their story! You are so creative and the story shows how attached you got to your Sims. :) So much love in it!

Thank you so much for sharing! I really enjoyed reading this and seeing their pictures. :)
    edited August 2020
    Okay, now I'll show you mine:
    These are Mads and Viola Mikkelsen (they're both seniors already):

JiuwC2C.jpg

Mads is a doctor (but he stopped working already and I don't think he will live much longer as he's a very old Sim). Viola worked at a daycare up until custom careers broke with the eco living patch and this one was never updated haha. Made my own daycare career then, but Viola hasn't been working and she's been a stay at home wife ever since.

Mads and Viola had 4 children: Madita and Leonardo (twins), followed by Klara and Ida. All are grown up now already, the twins and Klara are adults and Ida just moved into a dorm for her studies, she's a young adult. The cat in the picture is Ida's cat Peach. She stays at Mads and Viola's house while Ida finishes University. :)

This is Madita and her little family: her husband Marc, her daugther Aria and her son Jaron:

SEy93Pr.jpg

Madita got pregnant while she was still at University and as Marc isn't so supportive around the home and with taking care of the kids, she couldn't finish her studies. So now, after the kids are old enough to go to preschool and school (playing with the preschool mod by kawaiistacie), she resumed her studies which is really stressful (she's on probation right now because of really bad grades). Her parents therefore agreed to watch the children after school so she'd have more time studying for Uni. Made myself a little event mod for that so I can plan for them to go to the grandparents and stay there after school using the calender :) - I am also working on a playable preschool events mod atm because I want to be able to actually play preschool actively.

Marc is working as a tech guru. He isn't very educated (didn't pay attention at school) and he's very conservative. He's also much older than Madita (he's a senior already) and back then when she was a teenager and fell for him, her parents weren't really happy at first. But they agreed eventually. Marc is especially strict with his son, his daugther is kind of his favourite, so his relationship with Jaron isn't that good.

Aria is a very cheerful and social child. She loves to meet her friends and started tryouts for ballet classes (kawaiistacie's after school mod). She always tries to make things right because she wants her parents to be proud. Jaron is a little rascal, he's very funny and loves to make people laugh. A cat will soon join the family too. :) They live in a semi detached house in Willow Creek.

This is Leonardo and his little family:

mUKBr5g.jpg

Leonardo is a very active and bro-kind of guy. He studied psychology and now works as a detective. His wife Okely works as a teacher and is pregnant with their first child. They have a dog, a dalmatian, called Lucky. :) They're a very normal and modern young family. They just moved to Newcrest in a little house of their own. I can't wait until their baby is born!

This is Klara and her little family.

69g6crh.jpg

Klara married Max Villareal. Both of them lived as room mates in San Myshuno together during University and went down the liberal arts path. While Klara became a professional painter, Max became a professional musician. Both are on their way to fame now, working on their careers and they decided to live more alternative and eco-friendly. They moved to Glimmerbrook and now live there off the grid. They had a son, Tamino, and they decided to raise him freely and anti-authoritarian. He will not have to go to school and he won't have to learn anything he doesn't want to learn. He is not forced to go to bed at a certain time and the parents' daily life all evolves around Tamino and his needs. He is free to do whatever he wants. He is not scolded when making messes etc. I never played that way and I am so excited how he will turn out haha, I love their story so much!

Finally, this is Ida:

LEmmnU9.jpg

She just moved out and into a dorm where she studies communication at Britechester University. She does have a boyfriend, but it's nothing serious yet and she still wants to enjoy and explore life. Her aspiration is to become rich, so I probably have her take on my custom financial consultant career (long work hours but lots of money). I am not sure if she will ever really marry or become a single working Mom who focuses on her career. I thik I might go down the latter path, it will be kind of interesting. :)

I will take pictures of all of the houses in game and add them later on. :)
  • nahnahtodeinahnahtodei Posts: 58 Member
    Wow, loving all these detailed families!!
    Wow, loving all these detailed families!!

Me too - I always love it when people show their Sims and tell their stories. So I made this thread haha
    @Dakota88 Loving your stories and pictures! I was surprised to see your Max look so different from mine. Wouldn't have recognised him.
    edited August 2020
    @Dakota88 Loving your stories and pictures! I was surprised to see your Max look so different from mine. Wouldn't have recognised him.

Thank you so much!

Oh my, show me your Max haha! I didn't alter him in CAS or anything (I don't alter my Sims' genetics).
  • fififoofoo2123fififoofoo2123 Posts: 149 Member
    Screen-Shot-2020-08-31-at-12-53-56-PM.png

This is the family I'm currently playing - the one with the cowboy hat is Bambii and I think the scowl on her face is that I've been having her run around to complete the Strangerville mystery so my legacy can live there in peace lol. I am guilty of playing with my Sims genetics if they look a little...bad. However, I limit myself to little cosmetic procedures and just imagine they went to their local plastic surgeon lmao.
    Current profile pic is of my current fave sim to play with! :-)
    Dakota88 wrote: »

Thank you so much!

Oh my, show me your Max haha! I didn't alter him in CAS or anything (I don't alter my Sims' genetics).

I don't alter mine either, but it must be my CC that makes his face look so different! I'll post more in-depth about some of my sim families later. I have a whole Villareal thing going and I also record their story on my blog.

Max Villareal turned the bad boy route in my game. He's a criminal hiding out at an abandoned house in Windenburg. He left his family after a fight with his very young stepmother and thought he had nothing to stay for. His siblings and his stepmother, Lucy, do think about him sometimes and wonder where he is now. If only they knew he was living in a house with lots of cobwebs and a broken stove, surrounded in filth.

Asking-About-Incident-with-Stolen-Money.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

I love them! Thank you for sharing! Love how you made them all take selfies. So cute! What are their stories in your game? :)

@Dakota88 I'm not really a story teller. I put Malcolm Landgraab with Nina Caliente a long time ago and went from there! The Landgraabs are still powerful with Tiberius Jr being a villain. Fernando Veleta heads the Public Enemies (evil sims) and they clash with the Chiefs of Mischief headed by Jordan Knight.

Rohan Elderberry is a DU premade who is now a judge and married into the Knight family. I added a few European families (Dryburgh, Karlsson, Theissen) as I'm European. Ulysses Cooley is a lottery winner and a mean sim. The Smiths are a big family I downloaded from the gallery.

The Lykkes are the power family in Windenburg but are very young. The Lovetts are also lottery winners living on the Crumbling Isle, Windenburg.
    edited August 2020

Thank you so much!

I don't alter mine either, but it must be my CC that makes his face look so different! I'll post more in-depth about some of my sim families later. I have a whole Villareal thing going and I also record their story on my blog.

Max Villareal turned the bad boy route in my game. He's a criminal hiding out at an abandoned house in Windenburg. He left his family after a fight with his very young stepmother and thought he had nothing to stay for. His siblings and his stepmother, Lucy, do think about him sometimes and wonder where he is now. If only they knew he was living in a house with lots of cobwebs and a broken stove, surrounded in filth.

Asking-About-Incident-with-Stolen-Money.png

Oh my haha, he looks so different, yes! His face is very different, his lips even. It must be the CC, yeah haha.

I must admit, I removed his "evil"-trait, so mine is no bad boy anymore. ^^

I love his story! I never played a criminal, still have that to explore. :)
    Also, he does look more like yours here: https://i.imgur.com/nI52ugp.png

Perhaps it's some CC I am using, I don't know.
    Screen-Shot-2020-08-31-at-12-53-56-PM.png

This is the family I'm currently playing - the one with the cowboy hat is Bambii and I think the scowl on her face is that I've been having her run around to complete the Strangerville mystery so my legacy can live there in peace lol. I am guilty of playing with my Sims genetics if they look a little...bad. However, I limit myself to little cosmetic procedures and just imagine they went to their local plastic surgeon lmao.

Unfortunately your picture doesn't show, perhaps you can reupload? :)
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited August 2020
    Been playing the same family for over a month now. A friend made the following pics for me. Well, the last two.
    Ryan and Katherine Cole with their son Ben and his own family. Wife Alison and children Hadley, Emily(twin a) and Oliver(twin b)
    50291467736_62fe3dda95_h.jpg
    50291613932_ba469fbe5c_b.jpg
    50290792483_89b6f21f41_z.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • nahnahtodeinahnahtodei Posts: 58 Member
    I created this family solely because I wanted to have a retail store and didn't want to change any existing families' jobs. Haven't played with the store function in ages. But then I started having a lot of fun with the kids, too, and suddenly the family took over and somehow we still don't have a retail store?!!

ijbbsj4w.jpg