Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Occults_ What Occult do you want to see in The Sims 4?

Comments

• GothicSimmerGothicSimmer Posts: 66 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    Werewolves, i want to create hairy animalistic Sims who only wear pants everyday just for being werewolf

me too!
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Not a fan of anything else. It's either yeti or bigfoot for me.
    I already have all the occults I want in this game, but if they want to add more I'd take yeti. It would suit for the winter world. :smiley:

Thats grwat to hear that you can the occults you want :) hehee I am happy with the ones we have so far apart from Aliens, Mermaids and Platsims, they need to be improved badly!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    answer none unless they include toggles to turn them off in sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    Would love fairies and reworked aliens. I know werewolves are most popular but I could never really get in to them...they're just hairy dog people without any particular powers afaik....

I can understand this but maybe the team will add a power system like they did with Spellcasters and Vampires which will definitely add more to them and yeah we definitely need improved Aliens!
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    I'm greedy, I want the lot so even though I say werewolves, what I really mean is werewolves for starters and no more of this lazy shoving a sim into a yeti or a bear costume, it's not on. Plant sims need a do over, aliens need more going on with them. We need faries and not just the wings and a fancy dress. so sayeth I.

I agree with everything here I want them all too!
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I want bigfoot and werewolves please! (Although what I most want are playable wookies and porgs!)

They both need to come! I loved Bigfoot in The Sims 2
    krist556 wrote: »
    i want zombies

Zombies would be so fun to have in the game!
    Gordy wrote: »
    I want all of them, but I think we need some less humanoid sims to spice things up. And some occult pets. Like, say, dragons.

I'd also like yetis, Bigfoot and sea monsters, but I can pretend that we have them with the costumes we got. If only we had a Never Nude trait, so they don't suddenly turn human every time they shower.

Yes i have been dying for pet dragons for ages! I love the dragon familiar but i need a proper pet dragon hehe
    as the way they’re creating occults now, i don’t want to see another one get ruined lol. the aliens are a non-factor, the witches are really not great, and the plantsims may as well not even be in the game lol.

yeah they definitely need to add more to Aliens, Plantsims, and Mermaids I really like the spellcasters they are great.
    I want werewolves back. Had a lot of fun with my werewolf family in TS3.

They were simtastic in The Sims 3 I also played with them in TS3
    answer none unless they include toggles to turn them off in sims4

that is very reasonable not all Simmers like occults :)
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Voted fairies, but would prefer an expansion to Mermaids, Plantsims and Aliens first. Power tier for all occults from now on, even if only a small one!

If they fixed those 3, I'd then like fairies, werewolves and unicorns.
    munroele wrote: »
    Voted fairies, but would prefer an expansion to Mermaids, Plantsims and Aliens first. Power tier for all occults from now on, even if only a small one!

If they fixed those 3, I'd then like fairies, werewolves and unicorns.

We definitely need to get updated Aliens, Plantsims, and Mermaida they lack in depth.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    There are at least 16 occult types (non-human) in the Sims Franchise.
    The list is not complete and the ones we already have in the game need work. Plant Sims need more attention. What about the Genie, mummies and the imaginary friend? SimBots?

Unlike Plumbots, SimBots can die of old age, drown, and starve. Sims could marry SimBots or keep them as a maid.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Fairies, genies, and unicorns, in that order. I used to love playing fairies in Sims 3. I realize they'd be stripped down and not as much fun because that's what Sims 4 does, but details.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,411 Member
    Werewolves, fairies and genies sound like fun. Basically I would appreciate everything but zombies from that list.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    1. Werewolves
    2. Fairies
    3. Genies
    4. Unicorns
  • DuskregnDuskregn Posts: 40 Member
    edited August 2020
    Werewolves, and improved plantsims, aliens, and mermaids 🥺 I'm a GW2 sylvari stan and the plantsims in TS4 leave so much to be desired
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I’m really hoping we’ll get werewolves soon. I love them!
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Fairies and Werewolves

I do wish we got a Supernatural EP by now...
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    I want bigfoot and real plantsims! I'd also like an update to ghosts and mermaids. Ghosts shouldn't have physical needs like hunger and hygiene, and since mermaid children can swim just as much as adults, it doesn't make any sense that they don't have fins!
    I hope werewolves come back too, but since I didn't really like the fairies in ts3 (their wings were annoying) I don't really care much if they come back. Unless they make them so they don't have wings when they're sim-sized.

And what kind of occult would a plumbob be?
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Werewolves were always fun and can cause a lot of chaos like vampires and fairies pranks but when it comes down to the next occult I gotta go werewolf! Nothing better than howling or transforming causing someone to wet themselves in fear or getting wacked by a rolled news paper. xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• SpookyGnomesSpookyGnomes Posts: 31 Member
    I really miss fairies. I would say werewolves, but they would get stuck as werewolves in the Sims 3 and that used to annoy me. I would like to see a bit more stuff for vampires and witches. My all time favorite Sims game is Makin' Magic, so if they brought any of those objects and stuff back, I would be super happy.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Duskregn wrote: »
    Werewolves, and improved plantsims, aliens, and mermaids 🥺 I'm a GW2 sylvari stan and the plantsims in TS4 leave so much to be desired

*fist bump* I, too, am a sylvari stan. Plant sims could be done so much better if the Sims team took some cues from the Sylvari race.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Fairies would be great if they are done like vampires and spellcasters and I could get some use out of unicorns too, but I'd rather have dragons.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.