Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Occults_ What Occult do you want to see in The Sims 4?

GothicSimmerGothicSimmer Posts: 66 Member
Ah occults, these types of Sims have allowed players to live out their supernatural fantasies for over a decade now and each game in the series brings better occults!

We have seen Vampires, Witches/Spellcasters, Fairies, Werewolves, Genies, Big Foot, Zombies and all kinds of other occult Sims added into the Sims franchise since The Sims Makin Magic but The Sims 4 is lacking in this department even if we have 6 full fleshed out occults in the game. I feel we need more fan-favorite occults added to the game like Werewolves, Fairies, and even Zombies to fully feel complete with the game as occult fans! This is why I have created a poll because I want to hear what occults you would like to see added into The Sims 4. If I have missed any occults out that you would like to be added into the game please add them in the comments below on why you would like them to be added as I love hearing all your guys's thoughts on what occults you would like to see in the game!

Have Fun Simmers!

Occults_ What Occult do you want to see in The Sims 4? 190 votes

Werewolves
44% 85 votes
Fairies
32% 62 votes
Zombies
5% 10 votes
Big Foot
2% 4 votes
Yeti
2% 4 votes
Genies
8% 16 votes
Unicorns
3% 7 votes
Plumbob
1% 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I'm not a big occult fan, but I would actually like them to flesh out plant sims and make them a true occult type.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    100% agreed on full-fleshed out PlantSims as they are one of my favorites occults in the franchise along with Spellcasters, Vampires, Werewolves, Fairies, and Mermaids!
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    If we ever do get horses, then I hope we would also get unicorns with them.

Werewolves is my first choice though, I'd get a lot of use out of them. I'd also hope that they would add body hair with them.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    Always had a thing for werewolves. Plus, with them combined with the supers we have now, I can make the Being Human household. 🤣
  • Options
    Camkat wrote: »
    If we ever do get horses, then I hope we would also get unicorns with them.

Werewolves is my first choice though, I'd get a lot of use out of them. I'd also hope that they would add body hair with them.

Yeah unicorns would be a great addition to the game if horses are added to the game and body hair we need this so much! I also hope Werewolves bring a lunar cycle and they turn on full moons I think that would be a great feature to hsve in the game.
  • Options
    Mindofy wrote: »
    Always had a thing for werewolves. Plus, with them combined with the supers we have now, I can make the Being Human household. 🤣

Werewolves are fantastic occults I love too! I just hope if they add Werewolves they add a lunar cycle to the game as i feel like this would be a great feature to add with Werewolves as it will mean they could turn fully on a full moon.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited August 2020
    Fairies are an essential for me. I've always wanted them in my game.

Yetis probably second, that'd be cool with a Winter Retreat GP. Only worry is it'll be the same as the bears in outdoor retreat and the "yeti" will just be a furry. :#
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited August 2020
    I am a big supernatural fan so I hope to see werewolves and fairies return at least, but I would love zombies, unicorns and genies too. The more the merrier! Werewolves are number one on my wish list though. My vampires need a worthy rival and TS4 feels incomplete to me without them. I think the rank strength/weakness system we have for vampires could be easily adapted for werewolves and I agree we would need a lunar cycle, as well as body hair. I really wish we had hybrids too so my vampire could learn alchemy, and better ghosts with different needs and abilities. I want my ghosts to have 'unfinished business' and to be visible only to other ghosts and vampires, and perhaps we could have a psychic trait/skill that allows living sims to communicate with ghosts. I would also really love more occult gameplay for younger sims and underwater gameplay for mermaids.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I'd rather they just improve the ones we already have that are lacking in fun game play. Aliens, Mermaids and Plant Sims are in desperate need of some love from the developers. I know mermaids are still kinda new but their game play is just boring.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I want beastmen. *nods seriously*

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Werewolves please 😢 i want the trilogy of my most favourite movies and series: vampires, witches and werewolves....
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Werewolves, i want to create hairy animalistic Sims who only wear pants everyday just for being werewolf
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    Not a fan of anything else. It's either yeti or bigfoot for me.
    I already have all the occults I want in this game, but if they want to add more I'd take yeti. It would suit for the winter world. :smiley:
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Would love fairies and reworked aliens. I know werewolves are most popular but I could never really get in to them...they're just hairy dog people without any particular powers afaik....
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I'm greedy, I want the lot so even though I say werewolves, what I really mean is werewolves for starters and no more of this lazy shoving a sim into a yeti or a bear costume, it's not on. Plant sims need a do over, aliens need more going on with them. We need faries and not just the wings and a fancy dress. so sayeth I.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited August 2020
    I want bigfoot and werewolves please! (Although what I most want are playable wookies and porgs!)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I want all of them, but I think we need some less humanoid sims to spice things up. And some occult pets. Like, say, dragons.

I'd also like yetis, Bigfoot and sea monsters, but I can pretend that we have them with the costumes we got. If only we had a Never Nude trait, so they don't suddenly turn human every time they shower.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    krist556krist556 Posts: 70 Member
    i want zombies
  • Options
    fififoofoo2123fififoofoo2123 Posts: 149 Member
    as the way they’re creating occults now, i don’t want to see another one get ruined lol. the aliens are a non-factor, the witches are really not great, and the plantsims may as well not even be in the game lol.
    Current profile pic is of my current fave sim to play with! :-)
  • Options
    notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    I want werewolves back. Had a lot of fun with my werewolf family in TS3.
  • Options
    Onverser wrote: »
    Fairies are an essential for me. I've always wanted them in my game.

Yetis probably second, that'd be cool with a Winter Retreat GP. Only worry is it'll be the same as the bears in outdoor retreat and the "yeti" will just be a furry. :#

Yeah I really want both Fairies and Yeti's I think they would be simtastic addtions to the game and I think they would make the game feel more complete for me as an occult lover.
  • Options
    I am a big supernatural fan so I hope to see werewolves and fairies return at least, but I would love zombies, unicorns and genies too. The more the merrier! Werewolves are number one on my wish list though. My vampires need a worthy rival and TS4 feels incomplete to me without them. I think the rank strength/weakness system we have for vampires could be easily adapted for werewolves and I agree we would need a lunar cycle, as well as body hair. I really wish we had hybrids too so my vampire could learn alchemy, and better ghosts with different needs and abilities. I want my ghosts to have 'unfinished business' and to be visible only to other ghosts and vampires, and perhaps we could have a psychic trait/skill that allows living sims to communicate with ghosts. I would also really love more occult gameplay for younger sims and underwater gameplay for mermaids.

These would all be amazing I agree with everything you said here!
  • Options
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I'd rather they just improve the ones we already have that are lacking in fun game play. Aliens, Mermaids and Plant Sims are in desperate need of some love from the developers. I know mermaids are still kinda new but their game play is just boring.

we definitely need more improvements to Aliens, Mermaids and PlantSims the biggest let downs where Plantsims for sure as they are one of.my favourite occults and I feel like they deserve to be a full fleshed out occult.
  • Options
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I want beastmen. *nods seriously*

That would be such a good idea :)
  • Options
    telmarina wrote: »
    Werewolves please 😢 i want the trilogy of my most favourite movies and series: vampires, witches and werewolves....

I hope they are the next occult for us as I am patiently waiting for them to come to the game hehe