Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think Maxis will surprise us with another Stuffpack in October?

12346...Next

Comments

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited August 2020
    davina1221 wrote: »
    No Perfect Patio gave hottubs. We still don't have Pool Slides and Pool Waterfalls. We're also missing Pool Bars.

I don't care for bars at all, except the Sims3 water bar and the Sims4 tiki bar. That said, I miss the pool stuff. I loved the poolbar, waterfall, and slides too.

I hope they add more, hopefully as pool things to go in a hotel pool and perhaps give us more variations of the pool floats. A small boat one that holds toddlers and infants (when they are free) and can be pulled.

Hopefully we'll get an End Of Summer Update Thursday in the Pre GP Patch and it will add pool stuff.

I just don't know. I'm doubting they will ever give us pool stuff like the bar, the waterfall, and the slides except in a pack we pay for. It would probably go great in a resort type pack where you run your own hotel or resort. A cruise ship vacation would also be a great way to add extra pool stuff.

Also, we seem to be getting "other" stuff and things that are majorly missing haven't been added, like cemeteries for instance, real aquariums, or a bunch of jobs like real babysitting, home interior, and some of the other ones that were fun in the Sims3. BTW, have you tried the stylist career in the Sims4? I haven't had time or was more interested in playing another way. Is i t fun like the Sims3 stylist?
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    logion wrote: »
    I think I would prefer that they don't make any more stuff packs. We have 17 stuff packs now.

I need a Pool Stuffpack unless their putting more pool stuff in a Resorts or Destination Gamepack or Expansion.
    So sad that we even need a pool stuff pack because something like pool activities some how did not fit in with summer for Seasons while other Sims Seasons expansions gave us pool slides or diving boards for summer
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    No Perfect Patio gave hottubs. We still don't have Pool Slides and Pool Waterfalls. We're also missing Pool Bars.

I don't care for bars at all, except the Sims3 water bar and the Sims4 tiki bar. That said, I miss the pool stuff. I loved the poolbar, waterfall, and slides too.

I hope they add more, hopefully as pool things to go in a hotel pool and perhaps give us more variations of the pool floats. A small boat one that holds toddlers and infants (when they are free) and can be pulled.

Hopefully we'll get an End Of Summer Update Thursday in the Pre GP Patch and it will add pool stuff.

End of Summer :'(:'(
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    edited August 2020
    So sad that we even need a pool stuff pack because something like pool activities some how did not fit in with summer for Seasons while other Sims Seasons expansions gave us pool slides or diving boards for summer

Exactly! I've been complaining about not even a simple actual diving board ever since they put pools in!
    BTW, have you tried the stylist career in the Sims4? I haven't had time or was more interested in playing another way. Is i t fun like the Sims3 stylist?
    That's funny because I had totally forgot they added that and was just looking up information and watching the trailer for it today! lol
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

I just don't know. I'm doubting they will ever give us pool stuff like the bar, the waterfall, and the slides except in a pack we pay for. It would probably go great in a resort type pack where you run your own hotel or resort. A cruise ship vacation would also be a great way to add extra pool stuff.

Also, we seem to be getting "other" stuff and things that are majorly missing haven't been added, like cemeteries for instance, real aquariums, or a bunch of jobs like real babysitting, home interior, and some of the other ones that were fun in the Sims3. BTW, have you tried the stylist career in the Sims4? I haven't had time or was more interested in playing another way. Is i t fun like the Sims3 stylist?

No I have tried it. I've heard it's buggy.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Anyone else see this?
    K8UVmXu.jpg
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    Anyone else see this?

I bought it :D I didn't expect it to go through but it did.

rJdf4Pg.png

This isn't the first time this has happened. SP5 (Movie Hangout) was also accidentally listed on Origin in September 2015 (the pack itself did not release until January 2016). I also tried to buy it that time and it didn't go through back then :(

RetRrI5.jpg
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Well I guess you were right @catloverplayer
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    aws200 wrote: »
    Anyone else see this?

I bought it :D I didn't expect it to go through but it did.

rJdf4Pg.png

This isn't the first time this has happened. SP5 (Movie Hangout) was also accidentally listed on Origin in September 2015 (the pack itself did not release until January 2016). I also tried to buy it that time and it didn't go through back then :(

RetRrI5.jpg

I'm going to hope, for your sake, that you'll actually receive the pack when it releases :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited September 2020
    Maybe an SP is the next pack. But I'm thinking that the next pack will be an EP. It would seem so the way they were talking about it back when they were talking about the release Star Wars: Journey to Batuu. I remember how they were saying how there will be nothing about cars, and I think either babies or toddlers and something else in the next EP. That there tells me that an EP might be the next pack to be released for Sims 4.
    edited September 2020
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Maybe an SP is the next pack. But I'm thinking that the next pack will be an EP. It would seem so the way they were talking about it back when they were talking about the release Star Wars: Journey to Batuu. I remember how they were saying how there will be nothing about cars, and I think either babies or toddlers and something else in the next EP. That there tells me that an EP might be the next pack to be released for Sims 4.

I think it's possible we could still get an sp in October and the ep in November.
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 858 Member
    How many stuff packs do you guys need? Sims 4 has 17! That's the most stuff packs a sims game has ever had and if you ask me it's gone overboard. That knitting stuff pack just released, at this point the game literally becoming a stuff pack simulator. Theres more stuff than actually game, I dont know what is and I'm not trying to be mean but it just seems like s4 community is obssessed with stuff packs but dont realize shoving all this stuff into the game isnt going to make the core of the game any better. We need bugs fixed, more in depth gameplay,options, not more stuff. Other than the gameplay objects, I could fine tons of free maxis match cc that could make up most of these stuff packs. Anyway, I know it's your choice to have want stuff packs, and that's okay but I do feel like theres too much focus on stuff with the community and sims team. At this point I think ea knows sp are the quick and easy make money route cause they know all they have to do is slap a 10 dollar price tag on it and everyone dives for it. I feel like that's why we havent seen a whole lot of activity going on in the game. Throw out a stuff pack and they'll shut up for a couple weeks, rinse and repeat is how their seeing this.

I just want to have some excitable gameplay without having to download a billion mods 😭
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I'd like another SP if it's Free!!!!!
  • KorglyKorgly Posts: 187 Member
    on the leak that was for the Star wars gamepack other ot was also brought to everyones attention that there was a new icon for a free pack too.. so I'm hoping that drops soon as I am wondering what it is..
  • indigo_snap45indigo_snap45 Posts: 45 Member
    nah the $10 ones are usually stuff packs
    Upcoming packs

EP10 in November
    SP18 in January
    GP10 in February

EP11 in June

I really hope your right about Feb for a GP. That would be a good time to release a Resorts Gamepack.