Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Go Postal

Anyone else want the mail carrier to be a playable career? We could have a fully-loaded post office jobsite; as a mail carrier, your Sim would collect a batch of parcels/envelopes and you'd have to deliver each one to its appointed lot, dodging such dangers as bad weather, mean pets...

Or a playable pizza parlor where your sim could bake and and from which you could deliver pizzas to the world?

I, for one, would like to see more interactive careers. For those of us unopposed to DLC for DLC, we could have "The Sims 4: Work Harder."

Comments

• iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    Playable NPC careers are a good idea and sound fun. You kinda can play as a bartender by taking the bartenders job with your level 10 juice mixing sim having them tend the bar at a club, etc. instead.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    The last thing I would want to see is more Active careers. I very much enjoy seeing my Sim disappear on the corner to teleport to their rabbithole job and then reappear after their shift. I do not like having to control my Sim while they are at work and I certainly do not want to have a checkbox pop up each and every morning of their job where I have to check Join or do not join.
  • GothicSimmerGothicSimmer Posts: 66 Member
    I feel like a lot of the NPC careers should be made playable as I would love for my Sims to be maids, pizza delivery, mail men/women and so on i feel like this job would be a great idea to have in the game!
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I read the title and thought this was backlash from the latest announcement! :D>:)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Yes. But, mostly if it is a rabbithole career.

I'm for the NPC roles to also be rabbithole careers; and those Sims appear when other households (or even other members of that household visit a location) are being played. It would also allow preservation of an NPC character's job when they move into your household or are married to your Sim.
  • EveryDaySimEveryDaySim Posts: 193 Member
    Another game I used to play had you deliver singing telegrams.
    You would wear silly costumes, do the little silly dances, and sing the little silly songs.
    It was entertaining and fun.

I miss being able to do fun quirky little things like that.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Postmail career? that would be loading screen galore, imagine having to collect 5 mails from 5 different household with each household come with loading screen, this could work if only sims 4 is open world or open neighborhood to the very least
    ihavemultiplegamertags