Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Batuu - Share Your Sims, Builds, or Stories!

Comments

• Options
    kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    Forgot about Glimmerbrook. Will clear it out too. Wish we were getting Ewoks. And the weird little guys from Tatooine.

Ewoks and Jawas would be great, even if they were just child and toddler costumes. Because if I can put kids into Ewok costumes, then I can make a park that looks like an Ewok village and cheat the townie kids into having Ewok costumes as one of their outfits, so it looks like there are Ewoks in the Ewok village.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    On the other hand, if it's not a lifestate and works more like the celebrity system or a skill, existing occults could become a Jedi. You could have Jedi vampires, Jedi aliens, Jedi spellcasters, Jedi mermaids.

I would preffer that tbh.
    kemowery wrote: »
    The challenge for me will be coming up with ways to make community lots look like they belong in Star Wars and not in an American suburb. Some, like bars and nightclubs, will be easy. Other things like pools and parks not so much.

oooh, this just made me think if there will be new wacky alien plants, I love the ones from GTW and the weird mother offsprings from SV but it's just not enough.
    Can't wait to see all the BB (including debugs).
    I need to build a alien park, gonna put it in Strangerville, yes, yes.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Too...much...to respond to....not...enough...time.... <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Here is the sim I'm going to play in one version of the new SWGP. His outfit might change if I find something I like better in CAS, but, otherwise, this is Pax and his metal borg buddy C-4PO (C4 for short).

In this storyline, Yoda, Han, Leia, Luke and Chewbacca have died in battle. However, now they are a part of the Force. One day, they felt a disturbance in the force and tracked it down only to find a baby had been born. A baby that was the new hope to defeat the Empire. They protected him and kept him safe and tried to train him in the Jedi ways but, being stubborn, he rebelled and became a smuggler. Will he find his way? Will he become a hero? Will he fulfill his destiny? Only time will tell.

[ url=https://flic.kr/p/2jBmBBp]50283213761_5cd90a3699_h.jpg[/url]
  • Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    edited August 2020
    Make a house using as much as JtB as they give me and be a Rebel leader and beat up First Order :D
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    I am just slightly worried that the over the top juvenile humor of 4 is gonna turn Star Wars into Spaceballs.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Here is the sim I'm going to play in one version of the new SWGP. His outfit might change if I find something I like better in CAS, but, otherwise, this is Pax and his metal borg buddy C-4PO (C4 for short).

In this storyline, Yoda, Han, Leia, Luke and Chewbacca have died in battle. However, now they are a part of the Force. One day, they felt a disturbance in the force and tracked it down only to find a baby had been born. A baby that was the new hope to defeat the Empire. They protected him and kept him safe and tried to train him in the Jedi ways but, being stubborn, he rebelled and became a smuggler. Will he find his way? Will he become a hero? Will he fulfill his destiny? Only time will tell.

This is brilliant!
    Also, Chewy the Yeti. 🤣
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I don't know for sure if I'll buy it. It won't really do anything for my current save. But I could make use of it. So if my granddaughter who plays sims when she sleeps over thinks she would like it I will probably buy it, because it would be more fun to help her do that than watch her play in CAS or keep her sims alive. Her Halloween costumes over the years have included Darth Vader at 3 and Rey at 9, so I can't predict whether she'd go for the light side or the dark side now that she's 11. Maybe the smugglers, I think she's a Solo fan.

So if that happens, I'll use some of the BB and CAS items to improve the spaciness of my alien household in my main save. If the world allows you to hang out and build droids and light sabers and see the sights without doing the story, then I'll probably take my aliens on vacation there. My half alien who I plan to have grow up to be a robot builder might take a trip there as a teen so I can say the droids are his inspiration to create a servo.
    And then if I do play the storyline myself, it will be with Alexander Goth. He's already in the Interstellar Smuggler career path, so it could be a business trip for him to go join the smuggler faction. He's got the mischief aspiration, the erratic trait, and is a spellcaster of mischief magic with a raccoon as a familiar, so he's also just a colorful character for story play in general.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I think Don Lothario would make a good scoundrel.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Everything. :#
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    omg i am loving the posts in this thread ...I have just started my rotational play ..first time playing that way in the sims and it is a lot of fun. In my story ...An lone male finds himself chasing after vampires ...he settles in one of the towns and calls in reinforcements ...he is not human but lives his life as though he is and it will be necessary for his reinforcements to do the same. Of course there is going to be lots of drama as these men find women they are attracted to but the girls are human ..or maybe they are? I think the star wars game pack will help add some depth to this story line and flesh out the characters ..there could even be a hidden vamp in the midst you never know.
    I know it has been said that the star wars characters remain in Batuu but there is bound to be some costumes to bring a bit of Batuu to the world we live in should we want to easy enough. I was not excited at first for this game pack but i am coming around to the idea.
  • Options
    wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    SilentKitty...I just love Elsa ..what a fun character to work with...she just looks sweet and charming.
  • Options
    I am just slightly worried that the over the top juvenile humor of 4 is gonna turn Star Wars into Spaceballs.

Too late from trailer really there's already shenanigans that are comedy
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    I was insanely bold, so I deleted this post.
    It never happened...
    o:)

Awww now I'm gonna die of curiosity :D

It was aimed at the Opposition. Let’s leave it at that. ;)
  • Options
    So I'm going to get a BB unit don't hate me for not wanting my own r2-d2
  • Options
    ElectraRaiElectraRai Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2020

Maby because i dont have sens of humore and i am not dedicated sw fan, this idea is kinda funny and appealing to me xD

About my idea for this pack:

Once i built underground alien themed restaurant, nobody liked my underground alien restaurant. So guess what! I am gonna build another underground alien restaurant!
  • Options
    RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    Oh wow thanks for pointing out this creator, I haven't seen their stuff before. They have some really cool builds and Sims on their page. I like the Millennium Falcon house build and a pretty cool Kylo Ren inspired house which made me giggle as I imagined Kylo skulking around in there. I might have to use them with the new pack somehow. There are also some good likenesses of Kylo and Adam Driver made by the same creator if we can't bring the pack version back with us.

I'm waiting to see what we can actually do with the pack before I plan too much. The world looks awesome design wise but I want to know how much of it that we can actually use. If we can't live there (and it doesn't sound like we can) then Oasis Springs seems like the obvious place to make over as an extension of the world.
    iscQh5U.png
  • Options
    I wonder how many neighborhoods there are. It seems like it might be a pretty large map with all the things there are to do and places to go. So, do you think it's all one, big world? I could see where the Ancient Ruins is in it's own world if that's where the hidden rebel base is hiding. As for the remainder of the port, I don't see a need or way to divide it into two or more neighborhoods.

Do you think that there will be any lots to build on? Even in Sixam and the two hidden worlds of the tree and the cave, you could still build on the one lot in that world.
  • Options
    MekoSharkMekoShark Posts: 161 Member
    edited August 2020
    If I buy the pack, I'd let Kylo Ren and Rey finish what they started before he died... And they'll make lots of babies. >:) They had a bit of chemistry don't ya think? :p
    Sharks need love too 🦈

• Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Quaay wrote: »
    I think I will start a fresh save and remake the other worlds to fit into the star wars universe so I'll definitely grab some lots and sims from the gallery. I want to make another alien but need more info about what cas assets will be unlocked and available to use first. I'm glad the wait isn't too long!

Ooh, I was wondering if anyone would do this. I'm thinking about it too. I love rebuilding worlds from scratch. It would be heaps of work though, and have to makeover all the sims to fit too.

This pack will change stuff in my saves at least. My little sims live in a world with space travel to different planets. Feels like it will be easier to make a few make-believe lots and say that they are out there somewhere.

I am so looking forward going to the gallery and see what people make of it. Sulani and Glimmerbrock also has little shell-builds and could be transformed :smile:
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    MekoShark wrote: »
    If I buy the pack, I'd let Kylo Ren and Rey finish what they started before he died... And they'll make lots of babies. >:) They had a bit of chemistry don't ya think? :p

Definitely. I ship Captain Phasma and Boba Fett, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    MekoShark wrote: »

Yeah, I noticed in The Force Awakens, where Kylo removed his helmet and Rey's initial reaction...
    "Oh, here we go."

Everyone is going to want these two to fall in love. :D
    I would have loved the sequel trilogy if Rey tried to bring Kylo back to the light and in doing so, crossed over to the darkside.
    And then Kylo would have to bring her back in the final movie.

Disney had no plan for these three movies and made a mess of them. :p

It would be a fun project to use The Sims to create my own take on a Star Wars sequel trilogy.
    But I really don't have the time.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    edited August 2020
    CK213 wrote: »
    Disney had no plan for these three movies and made a mess of them. :p

I dunno, i didn't think they did too horribly. I mean, it could have been worse. We could have had the Yuuzhan Vong, Darth Caedus (which I guess we sort of got since Jacen was Han and Leia's son, but we didn't really get Jaina in Rey since Jaina like totally killed her twin brother with out any redemption or anything). We could have had Abeloth. And Naatasi Daala (😨)
  • Options
    Has anyone considered changing Granite Falls from Outdoor Retreat into that planet with those mini wookiees? I mean regular worlds have city back drops that would make it difficult to carry off a world on another planet, but GF is nothing but woods. I could build my rebel base there and go there to plot the Empire's downfall and then travel to Batuu to carry it out. For that matter, Selvadorada could work too. Something to think about.
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Has anyone considered changing Granite Falls from Outdoor Retreat into that planet with those mini wookiees? I mean regular worlds have city back drops that would make it difficult to carry off a world on another planet, but GF is nothing but woods. I could build my rebel base there and go there to plot the Empire's downfall and then travel to Batuu to carry it out. For that matter, Selvadorada could work too. Something to think about.

Mini Wookies? Y'mean the Murddah Bears (a.k.a. ewoks?)