Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack 10

Comments

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    Others (Please put your Inputs on your Wanted Theme)
    i voted others because i went a retro style theme 1950,1960,1970,1980,1990,2000 to now with retro furniture appliances including more choices for washer dryers like a top load washer with matching dryer in game from the mention eras hairstyle and clothes for all ages of sims
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Others.

1. Medieval world we can live in! Gimme a horse, please! And a dragon.

2. Supernatural (who would fit very well in Medieval world). this pack should include amping up the Vampires AND give the non-occult players the option to choose how much the occults will appear in their worlds.

3. I'd really love some 1920's-30's clothes, cars and architecture. I want to play Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries in my Sims Game. (hey, I'm voting for cars!)

4. Pirates! (or I guess they could be included in the medieval world, but they really would have to give us the ability to have boat battles)
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I want a cars EP with playable mechanic and racing driver careers.
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited August 2020
    Generations
    Generations, Generations, Generations.

I wouldn't mind a Hokkaido ski resort GP at a future date, though, to fulfill both my Japanese world and Winter activities wishes.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Farming or country life pack, whatever you want to call it, basically. I live in a rural area and have all my life, and a fair number of my rural pleasures are missing from the game. Like random wildlife wandering about, livestock (I live next to a cattle farm that also keeps horses and I raise chickens myself), some of the aesthetics (world and BB assets, less interested in the stereotypical CAS assets), hobbies/crafting things (soap, edible substances like butter, etc.), and more.

I'd like horses, but quite frankly I'd take them in an equestrian GP rather happily.

To be fair, I'd love more supernatural stuff (it is some of my favorite) and aging could use more of a backbone with generations, but this is what I would really like.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Medieval!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • shochaynashochayna Posts: 1 New Member
    10th exp pack:
    custom neighborhoods or make each neighborhood bigger
    halfsquare walls support
    round walls and rooms support
    expanded stairs options including circular stairs
    add some basic laundry machines to basegame
    another quality of life pass
    hotels
    more apartment lots
    more vacation places
    farming

gallery search options:
    include a specific expansion pack not just one or the other
    include certain rooms
    multiple hashtags
    options similar to search options on floorplan websites

10th game pack:
    STAR TREK to make it fair

18th stuff pack
    cars
    horses
    vtol jets
    working garage doors
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Farming/Ranching or a Generations pack.

This better not be a new oddball idea, or fans are really gonna be mad.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Supernatural
    Dragon EP. Failing that, maybe an EP that gives us some occults and provides updates to the ones we have. Make it so being an occult means something, and give us traits related to that.

I would love a Generations pack, we desperately need one. But I don't think it'd be nearly as good as it could be, when personalities and traits are so weak. Parenthood's character value system doesn't mean much because sims don't have enough personality to make them have any meaning.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Generations
    I do need Generations now so that my family which consents of a Father, his Twin Alien Children & his Wife. The Wife can't adopt her Husband's Twins.
    Also, a better family tree will help me with my new Skywalker family.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Farming currently or a countrylife type pack. If not that then a generations or dating pack would do.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Dragon EP. Failing that, maybe an EP that gives us some occults and provides updates to the ones we have. Make it so being an occult means something, and give us traits related to that.

I would love a Generations pack, we desperately need one. But I don't think it'd be nearly as good as it could be, when personalities and traits are so weak. Parenthood's character value system doesn't mean much because sims don't have enough personality to make them have any meaning.

I don't think we'll get dragons in an EP but a GP dedicated to the species would be perfect.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    After Star Wars they might as well make a Toilets EP
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    Generations
    Everything on that poll is great, but I voted "Generations" because I think it's what a lot of simmers want and hopefully can overhaul baby - elder gameplay.
  • KomuraKomura Posts: 229 Member
    Generations
    I voted generations! I would love that!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Others

Both a Romance Pack and a Winter Destination Pack is on my priorities list and the WD Pack could have Resorts and more Pool Items.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I want a cars EP with playable mechanic and racing driver careers.

If we don't get cars for free those would probably come in a Gamepack and if so I want the on the road one were sims can drive to the Sims Grand Canyon.
  • charmed4life4charmed4life4 Posts: 178 Member
    Generations
    Generations! I want my non object babies already :D
  • faeriedustefaerieduste Posts: 44 Member
    Please. Give us farming.
    Origin ID: faerieduste
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited August 2020
    aws200 wrote: »
    We all know it'll be another Eco Lifestyle or Journey To Batuu. Maxis has set the standards extremely low this year.

I'd given up on TS4 ever being my cup of tea. Yet, this being the twentieth anniversary year, I really thought that the team would pull out all of the stops to give the community some of the most sought after packs and features, plus a few new surprises that would be truly new and technically amazing. However, the year is already three quarters over and they've yet to impress or to surprise me.

Tiny Living: nice furniture but unimaginative and ultimately nothing special. Instead of offering the challenges of tiny living, the pack made the game even easier.

The space-saving aspect of the tiny living movement was also entirely overlooked. Small, modular kitchens? Nope. Wet baths? Nope. Sofa beds? Nope. Loft beds? Nope. Coffee tables that could become dining tables in a pinch? Nope. Foldaway tables and chairs? Nope and nope. Laptops that closes and could actually be used on a lap while sitting on the side of a bed, on a sofa, or on the floor? Nope!!!

A wide-ranging theme that could have pushed innovation within the game was entirely wasted on a stuff pack that couldn't possibly begin to scratch the surface.

Eco-Lifestyle: an interesting idea, very poorly implemented. Not to mention, it featured a theme that EA/Maxis had already been picking away at for a while. After multiple tries at off-the-grid living, the concept was no longer new or innovative. In addition, from what I can tell, it still doesn't function quite right.

Finally, too much agency was taken away from the player for too little return. For example, apartment balconies can't be furnished without a mod and N.A.P.s were capable of destroying venues and gameplay.

Journey to Batuu: offers nothing new or innovative, simply a rehash of a nearly 44-year-old franchise that, IMO, is jarringly out of place in the Sims universe. Not to mention, the theme serves as yet another reason to add yet another bar venue to the Sims 4 universe. (EA/Maxis seems to be obsessed with bar-crawling culture.) How many times will they continue to sell the same venue-type over and over again?

I really hope that the live stream for JtB reveals something exciting. For example, how about a market place feature that allows for more than one vendor on a lot? TS4 worlds are so small, they're begging for functional, multipurpose lots. Such a feature could make the upcoming pack invaluable to all sorts of play styles, not only the Star Wars and the sci-fi set. The pre-JtB patch could have been utilized to update all register, bar, and food stall objects so that they will automatically spawn vendors when placed on a community lot.

What's next for this anniversary year and very likely the final pack of 2020? Nail salons? (Mani-pedis and OTT nails are all the rage right now.) Cars? More vacation worlds? Amusement parks? Shopping malls? Air travel on commercial or private planes? A generations-type pack? Updated babies?

Who knows. I'd love to see any and all of the above. However, from past experience, my expectations are in the basement. 2020 promised much and delivered very little.

Post edited by Cynna on
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    I want an expansion focused on romance. Whether it be honeymoons, slow dancing, more romantic interactions, a romantic themed world, and everything else revolved around romance. I would like a romantic expansion!
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Supernatural
    We need something supernatural. Where are the magical creatures missing?
  • VeteranSimmerVeteranSimmer Posts: 7 New Member
    1- Farming. Farming. Farming. In Southern European world.
    2- Winter Holiday Pack. In Alaskan or Scandinavian world. Including all snow activities listed in January's Sims 4 Survey haha

I think hotels could be a GP rather than EP.
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    Farming. Or, Country Living. My only fear is that they would lack depth and be poorly implemented, but this is what I really want to see.

Generations. This would be great, if they really put effort into giving us in-depth items and gameplay for children, teens and elders, not merely YA and A. It's beyond time they were more fully developed.

I would love to see something set in another part of the world aside from North America. The Scottish Highlands was mentioned in a recent poll, as was Korea. I think the game would really benefit from wider input.

I would love to see something winter related but I am not keen on holiday worlds. I find them a bit of a waste. I would love to see the ability to have hotels, so perhaps a world where Sims could live and holiday would be wonderful.