Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight August 21 - A week on The Sims forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers, and welcome to your Friday Highlights!

How was your week?
Have you been enjoying nice, summery weather or have you been hiding away from the rain and wind like me, desperately sending your Sims to Sulani to get at least some virtual sunshine ...?

(I have a feeling that this is slowly but surely becoming a running theme. I need to stop obsessing over the weather - and Sulani, for that matter! 🤔)

Oh well. But I guess now you can understand even why this screenshot just stood out for me!

n2tb1w1y2q0f.png
Wouldn't you just love to get away to this place?? I'm having a serious case of wanderlust after seeing @pandykekeke's screenshots here!

Anyway, let's check out today's picks!

I hope you're enjoying these picks as much as I do! And, like always, if you have any suggestions that you would like to see featured in the next Friday Highlights, just send them my way!

Have a fabulous weekend and take care! :heart:
- Leeloo

Comments

• chele5213chele5213 Posts: 32 Member
    Congrats to everyone mentioned and a safe and happy weekend to all of you!!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    Thanks for the highlights and congrats to all mentioned! 😊
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Congrats to all those with threads mentioned!

Something I'd like to mention is that "What happened in your Sims 3 game today" is very close to hitting 4000 pages! I think the last time I posted there it was at 3985 pages.
  • pandykekekepandykekeke Posts: 54 Member
    edited August 2020
    wow, thanks for the mention, @EA_Leeloo! It's warm and sunny where I am, but it's not like I can go anywhere really so I definitely feel you about getting the virtual sunshine!
    Origin ID: pandykekeke
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    @EA_Leeloo Aww, thank you for the highlight on my thread! That was a pleasant surprise. :smiley:

It's hard for me to call it 'my' thread though, as SO many wonderful and amazing Sims 3 players have turned it into the fun, heartwarming, hilarious, and most visited and posted on Sims 3 thread in that part of the forums. :blush: I've developed lasting friendships over there and never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that my simple start to a thread, 5 years ago, would turn into one of the most popular, pushing 4000 pages! :grin:
    (I think we need to have a thread party over there or something. ;) )

Anyway, I welcome ALL to visit that thread whether you play Sims 3 or not. It's very entertaining and you'll find so many sweet and wonderful people there. <3

Thank you again. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Thank you very much for the mention, @EA_Leeloo

Happy simming! <3
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    @chele5213 I hope you had a wonderful weekend and a fantastic week! :relaxed:

@simgirl1010 It was well-deserved! I'm happy that you're happy about this. :heart:

@Brandontaylor It is very nice of you to comment here - cheers! And yes, that thread is mahoosive! Should you feel that it's getting too big, you can start a new one and let me know about it so I can close the old one. :)

@pandykekeke Aww, thank you! It feels good to know I'm not the only one! :grin:

@emorrill That is such a lovely message! :blush: Every single day I'm in awe at how amazing and creative this community is! So this mention was overdue!

@Cassieb95 You are very welcome! :smiley: