Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grilled cheese already.

Well, I never had this aspiration before. But now finally - yesterday I got it by letting a teenboy move in one of my families. Now he can make some grilled cheese sandwiches and eat a lot, until he has eaten 10 I think. BUT another wish is to talk about grilled cheese, and I can't make him do that. Can anyone help me? How do I make him talk about it? I know it should be in the "kind" section, but i doesn't show up.

Comments

• Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    The only sim Ive ever been able to talk about grilled cheese with was Grim....🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Well, I never had this aspiration before. But now finally - yesterday I got it by letting a teenboy move in one of my families. Now he can make some grilled cheese sandwiches and eat a lot, until he has eaten 10 I think. BUT another wish is to talk about grilled cheese, and I can't make him do that. Can anyone help me? How do I make him talk about it? I know it should be in the "kind" section, but i doesn't show up.

I think they need to have the grilled cheese aspiration as their current aspiration to unlock that interaction
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    Oh I bumped into this a while ago. Thought it might fix itself for a reload(which didn't happen because I moved on to another household)
    So I checked that just now, it seems my sim didn't have that social option, either. Curiously she's at the second milestone, which means she indeed DID talk to some folks about grilled cheese.
    Even weirder I tried a older household of mine, with sims who had completed that aspiration, and they all had the social option... it's just weird.

I'm not sure if it has to do whether they had a grilled cheese recently, though.
    AxxYIX4.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I tried with one of my Sims sooooo hard....I had her make and eat many grilled cheese every day for like 2 weeks, and she still wouldn't talk about it or think about it on her own. The closest I got was "talk about grilled cheese" in the chat options, and even that was buried at the end of the cue
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited August 2020
    Ok, sounds that it is almost impossible, SIGH And yes, he has the "grilled cheese" aspiration. Perhaps he needs to be adult to talk about it. He is just a teen now.
  • Options
    MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    I don't know about teens, but adults have the option randomly often in my game. After a bit of friendly chatting, it will eventually pop up.
  • Options
    Cary1213Cary1213 Posts: 91 Member
    edited August 2020
    I tried with one of my Sims sooooo hard....I had her make and eat many grilled cheese every day for like 2 weeks, and she still wouldn't talk about it or think about it on her own. The closest I got was "talk about grilled cheese" in the chat options, and even that was buried at the end of the cue

Interactions are in alphabetical order so talk about grilled cheese won't show up at the beginning

Edit i just unlocked the aspirations with a teen and the options do show up and I don't think they need to be an adult to talk about grilled cheese.

To unlock the grilled cheese aspiration you have to eat three servings of grilled cheese ( that's one plate each) and then you'll get a pop up saying congratulations you've unlocked the hidden grilled cheese aspiration and it will be under the food aspirations and it also says they unlocked a new social (talk about grilled cheese)
    SvgJRlK.png