Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Journey To Batuu Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Fennec123Fennec123 Posts: 9 New Member
    Is it just me hoping there'll be a Lothcat skin for cats if we have the pets expansion? :D
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Fennec123 wrote: »
    Is it just me hoping there'll be a Lothcat skin for cats if we have the pets expansion? :D

That would be absolutely adorable.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    My test sim and the wife she picked up along the way (Venessa Jeong) are ready to change galaxies.

U6UIBxll.png
    Owydjr1l.png
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

@LiELF Your alien reminds me a lot of a couple of mine! Maybe distantly related :)

nhEXgoQ.png

Peyton will be making her way to Batuu.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,444 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    @LiELF Your alien reminds me a lot of a couple of mine! Maybe distantly related :)

nhEXgoQ.png

Ah yes! She's lovely! Looks like a cousin! <3
    #Team Occult
    > @CelSims said:
    > @LiELF Your alien reminds me a lot of a couple of mine! Maybe distantly related :)
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Peyton will be making her way to Batuu.

Peyton looks awesome! Got an idea on which side she'll align with? (The First Order is obviously the correct choice. Totally not biased. :smiley: )
  • Lindsayms14Lindsayms14 Posts: 37 Member
    My real question is can I marry Kylo Ren? <3

Haha, seriously though, I just wish my sims could permanently live in the world rather it be a sort of "vacation" spot. I guess we'll see if I can fake it for good story play!
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Not gonna lie, it’s been a tough week in terms of Star Wars. If things had been different, I’d be on my way to SWCA tonight to see my garrison friends and family, and a trip to Disneyland on Saturday. Alas, it’s not to be!

Today’s announcement takes some of the sting away. Maybe even more than some. I haven’t felt this excited about a Sims 4 pack for a while.

It’s Star Wars. And that works for me!
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

nhEXgoQ.png

Fennec123 wrote: »
    > @CelSims said:
    > @LiELF Your alien reminds me a lot of a couple of mine! Maybe distantly related :)
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Peyton will be making her way to Batuu.

Peyton looks awesome! Got an idea on which side she'll align with? (The First Order is obviously the correct choice. Totally not biased. :smiley: )

Which ever side would let her be a sith. I watched the first 3 movies as a child and loved them but I haven't seen the rest. So I'm clueless!
    Definitely First Order then!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    I have a few concerns but overall can't wait! I'm curious if their'll be CAS for alien bodies?
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited August 2020
    Mmmm... I'm not too excited for this pack as I've expressed in other threads, but I do need sci-fi content to do an alien story I wanted to try. Perhaps this will fill that gap.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I like the pack!! Can't wait to play with it!! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    i really wants to see the cas mode, its great outfits and the aliens on there seems very customized, also de rocket? i think we can build or personalize them? i dont know, i really need aswars, also i wonder how the other gamepacks will affect this, like realm of magic and vampires, YOU KNOW ? so imagine caleb come in this place and drink some this aliens? i really want see if they like this type of plasma hahahahah and the jedi with mages? guys i need to see that, i wonder if this place has seasons? fame on get famous has buffs on reputation? maybe not. oh so many questions
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    I first watched Rogue One: A Star Wars Story on Disney+ and it became a favorite for me. This pack looks so different from anything I've seen in the Sims 4; so, I'm so excited for it. I've always liked r2 d2; so, big plus that he's included.

The Worlds just get better and better. Isn't this Amazing?
    Star-wars-world.jpg

Star-wars-world-2.jpg

I would love it if those architectural details get added to B/B as individual pieces. Hopefully they’re not set pieces all as one unit.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    My grown son told me that Star Wars is a love story and I should like the new game pack.
    I googled it. I found this ...

"Star Wars has a reputation for being a Serious Action Series, but from the very beginning, love stories have played a massive role in the story of the Galaxy Far, Far Away. Because of this, Star Wars has always attracted fans that love romance, just as much as Lightsaber fights."

I never thought this before but now that I think about it, he's right!
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I'm very impressed with how the world looks, based on what we've seen so far. It's super detailed! Like even this bench thing is in the actual park IRL (I recognized this specific detail because I have a pic of myself sitting on it in Disneyland lol):

ioneub7.jpgWpP38Gt.jpg

It really seems like they put a lot of care into recreating Batuu.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    AprilDawn wrote: »
    I am not even a big Star Wars fan, but it looks fun! Light sabers, spaceships, storm troopers, and droids - what's not to like? Plus - we will get to add more funny pics to the townie fashion police thread!
    Wait that will be hilarious can you imagine the strange outfits that will be showing up in the neighborhoods? 😂
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,829 Member
    Think I'll be rewatching all the movies this weekend.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member

I've never seen them, I usually love sci-fi but I rarely watch movies/tv. Just no time. I don't think I've sat down and watched an actual movie in well over a year haha! So the thought of trying to get through like 9 long ones or whatever there is is a bit overwhelming even if I do want to see them haha!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,444 Member

I've never seen them, I usually love sci-fi but I rarely watch movies/tv. Just no time. I don't think I've sat down and watched an actual movie in well over a year haha! So the thought of trying to get through like 9 long ones or whatever there is is a bit overwhelming even if I do want to see them haha!

I might be biased, but I recommend the classic Star Wars: A New Hope if you had to choose just one. It was the very first one to release and it's where all the original hype comes from. :smile:
    #Team Occult
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    edited August 2020
    Build items look good.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

I might be biased, but I recommend the classic Star Wars: A New Hope if you had to choose just one. It was the very first one to release and it's where all the original hype comes from. :smile:

ty! If I get a chance I'll start with that one then :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top