Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you excited for The Sims 4: Journey to Batuu?

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Yes
    gcubed wrote: »
    Today was the first time ever that I shed a tear over the Sims Franchise.

I shed a tear too. A tear of excitement.
    A sad day for us all.

It’s a sad day for some. Not for all.

• Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    Yes
    Everyone who's saying 'yes' are likely the same people who enjoy 'My First Pet'... so that's not shocking, honestly.

Presumptuous much?
  • Options
    Fennec123Fennec123 Posts: 9 New Member
    Yes
    Everyone else playing the pack: "Look at the cute droid!"
    Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWENGFKQaL0
  • Options
    Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    No
    Yet more terrible packs no-one asked for. I rolled my eyes so hard, they have yet to return to a forward facing position.... i may require medical assistance :D
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Yes
    Zimz4 wrote: »
    Stutum wrote: »
    How it turns out remains to see, but I'm sure it'll be just a tad more interesting than knitting. :lol:

Lol, understatement of the year.

Quite so! xD
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'm curious to know more about the gameplay.

I couldn't watch the stream... are they going to do a livestream? Is there a release date already?
  • Options
    TrashDeBluncTrashDeBlunc Posts: 85 Member
    No
    I'm not personally excited for this pack, but I've seen some people just really thrilled about it so I'm happy for those who it appears really wanted it!
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited August 2020
    Yes
    telmarina wrote: »
    I'm curious to know more about the gameplay.

I couldn't watch the stream... are they going to do a livestream? Is there a release date already?
    @telmarina
    9/8/20 😉
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited August 2020
    No
    I am sick of ts4 pushing machines for every single pack and this?????
    all i see is machines???
    so very firm no for me.

(almost sure there was relationship loss icon over my head as i was watching the trailer)

truly wish this is the last of machine packs and next time we get something completely opposite of it
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Yes
    Folks, don't shed real tears over a game. Honestly. Especially if you're adults. Allowing a game to take up that much space in your life just isn't right :/

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    No
    I mod out the star wars bloatware that is already found in the game.
  • Options
    gcubedgcubed Posts: 5 New Member
    No
    > @Nindigo said:
    > Folks, don't shed real tears over a game. Honestly. Especially if you're adults. Allowing a game to take up that much space in your life just isn't right :/

Your time spent on this forum suggests that you should take your own advice.
  • Options
    Remy_GenevaRemy_Geneva Posts: 142 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Folks, don't shed real tears over a game. Honestly. Especially if you're adults. Allowing a game to take up that much space in your life just isn't right :/

Why do you care? It doesn't affect you.
  • Options
    HayleeSimsHayleeSims Posts: 124 Member
    No
    Really disappointed that the pack is so specific. I wouldn't mind if it was space adventures with some star wars references but this way too on the nose for me to enjoy. Makes me glad that EA didn't make a harry potter pack and just made realm of magic
  • Options
    Yes
    > @Nindigo said:
    > Folks, don't shed real tears over a game. Honestly. Especially if you're adults. Allowing a game to take up that much space in your life just isn't right :/

Your time spent on this forum suggests that you should take your own advice.

You have no idea :)

• Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    No
    I have to be choosy about which packs I add going forward. I intended to buy every pack but my crashing on console (which has impoved a bit thankfully) makes me weary. I won't be getting.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    No
    I have no interest in this pack at all. I hope those of you who do enjoy it.
  • Options
    Fennec123Fennec123 Posts: 9 New Member
    Yes
    I've got my fingers crossed hoping we can have a Battle Droid in our families. I want a roger roger. :P
  • Options
    Yes
    Nindigo wrote: »

Why do you care? It doesn't affect you.

I come from a place where people care about others. It affects me when I come across it on a forum like this, makes me sad. It's not meant in a patronizing way. How can caring be that?

• Options
    TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    No
    I'm not and I'm not going to buy it, but I knew this would cause a massive meltdown of all the people who claim they can't stand The Sims 4 (but still buy it and post CAS/builds/stories etc. for it, thus supporting it because...they like doing the same thing over and over again and being outraged when they don't get different results I guess? Idk).

Anyway, for once, I agree with them - this was not the move. I'll save my coin for the next pack.
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Yes
    Today was the first time ever that I shed a tear over the Sims Franchise.

I shed a tear too. A tear of excitement.

I didn't cry. But I sure was screaming YES!

This has been a rough year. Lots going on, and I miss doing my charity work with my Star Wars-loving friends. Last troop was in January, and we haven't been out since (except for when I threw all my biker scout stuff on for May the 4th and the Pathfinder Detachment donated to Make-A-Wish)

I just wanna dress up!

PLVwc5Hm.jpg

Journey to Batuu will help a lot!

• Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    No
    You should have an undecided option. I might really want this pack after I see the build/buy and CAS assets.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    No
    I like realistic and unrealistic gameplay but I am not a fan of Star Wars so this pack isn't for me. I'm happy for the people who are excited about it though and am equally happy to not buy a pack that I don't want. After all, EA isn't forcing us to buy every single pack if we don't want to. I would personally enjoy a medieval pack and a dragon pack.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    No
    I am not particularly interested in the actual Star Wars theme of the pack, but I do like the sci-fi elements. I'll still pick this up to support TS4.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    No
    I have never been less excited for anything, ever.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright