Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yikes .... The Game Pack Trailer has more dislikes than likes

I have seen that the trailer has more dislikes than likes. Looks like the community might not be taking the news of the new game pack too well :o

Comments

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Isn't it a bit early to jump to conclusions?

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited August 2020
    Going to have to wait and see. The most disappointed always drive by with their dislikes first.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    It was the same with Eco Lifestyle I think. But this might be even worse from what I have seen on twitter and on discord.
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    To be fair, I was one of the players who reacted badly for the eco living expansion pack and I actually enjoy the gameplay once I have it. I am not disappointed with Star Wars because I knew it was coming by the look of that icon. I probably wouldn't purchase it because I haven't watched the movies so I will have very little knowledge on certain stuff
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2020
    That's sad. I for one am happy about the pack but I feel for those who are really disappointed. I felt the same about EL.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    If I wanted a pack like this I could play sims 3. Nope. No thank you
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    The Star Wars game pack is going to be one the best-selling game packs ever. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    edited August 2020
    Nindigo wrote: »

Not when the pack is an obvious cash grab... if this was a regular space themed pack, the reactions from fans wouldn't likely be as negative... but the simple fact that it's Star Wars is an obvious giveaway that this pack is nothing more than EA milking as much money as they can.

It's okay, they can have my money :);)

Too soon to also as for a Star Trek themed GP?

...and a sims original sci-fi pack?
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Zimz4 wrote: »
    Nindigo wrote: »

Not when the pack is an obvious cash grab... if this was a regular space themed pack, the reactions from fans wouldn't likely be as negative... but the simple fact that it's Star Wars is an obvious giveaway that this pack is nothing more than EA milking as much money as they can.

It's okay, they can have my money :);)

Mine too!
  • wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    i suppose there is always going to be a pack that i cannot live with and when that happens then i have to remind myself that not everyone was thrilled with nifty knitting..i like eco living but i am going to wait until the bugs i know would "bug" me get fixed ...and this gamepack stings in the disappointment area...for those who will be happy then for this ..i am glad ...i will live through this...but geeeze I wanted this to be something super good.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Well, I'm honestly surprised... because even 'My First Pet' didn't receive a backlash this huge... don't get me wrong, the backlash was still big, but this is even worse... and it's delightful!

The fact that MFPS didn't receive this amount of hate it's very disappointing.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I just noticed this as well. I've never seen this before. Yikes is right
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Well, I'm honestly surprised... because even 'My First Pet' didn't receive a backlash this huge... don't get me wrong, the backlash was still big, but this is even worse... and it's delightful!

I agree. I still hate MFP with a passion, but I'm just surprised how this pack has gotten an even worse backlash than that did... lol That says a lot, honestly.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    Very well deserved.
  • Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    not exactly surprising though is it
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member

I agree. I still hate MFP with a passion, but I'm just surprised how this pack has gotten an even worse backlash than that did... lol That says a lot, honestly.

where are all the people disappointed with this, go to MFPS and dislike it thanks...LOL
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    It's just like when Eco Lifestyle trailer 1st came out. It was about boring realism pollution. Thank goodness for toggles.