Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you excited for The Sims 4: Journey to Batuu?

GardeningSimmerGardeningSimmer Posts: 41 Member
I thought it would be interesting to have a poll where we can see how everyone feels and what they think!

Personally I am not just because I don't want Star Wars to be an existing real universe in The Sims that isn't a theme park and becomes part of the lore.

Feel free to say your opinion if you want to as well!

Are you excited for The Sims 4: Journey to Batuu? 451 votes

Yes
21%
Bluegaylebshag4lvboyinflorida21Uzone27FeenkittyIceyJAprilDawnCamkatAngelllite7mcruddIsb917TonjeHsimm621BloosmooMeteoraStormmercuryfoamfriendlysimmerscchant86kemoweryAncientMuse 99 votes
No
78%
auroraael14OneAdorkableGirltams2578icmnfrshwinkeljohn78Sara1010Pfififoofoo2123GalacticGalIcewolfJaseSamadamsPlayerjeepjeepcatsketchesalexspoom13orangeplumbobCrazyboutTheSimslakireCabelle1863dreamergrl84Celticgamer0 352 votes

Comments

• Options
    boyinflorida21boyinflorida21 Posts: 477 Member
    edited August 2020
    Yes
    I will buy it a vacation world not story driven.
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Yes
    Very much so.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Yes
    This pack is so gonna divide people here on the forum :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Yes
    I'm excited.
  • Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    Yes
    Yes, yes, yes! Ea/Maxis take my money! still doing the /happy happy joy joy dance. <3
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited August 2020
    Yes
    I don't like Star Wars and I may be in the minority here but it sounds like a fun pack to me.

Not to be rude to some players but it feels like every time they release a pack that isn't mundane people throw a tantrum. I get difference of taste and all, but it's always a very one way thing that whenever an out there pack comes out people will complain even if every other pack that year is realism. There's gonna be more packs, if you don't like this one you can just get the next one! I'm always happy they include stuff for both mundane family players and people who want something a bit more out there! :)

If you want a realism pack there's plenty of those to play with and there'll definitely be more later this year, it's not the end of the world.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Yes
    i am looking forward to had this pack in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Yes
    Heck yes. Just watched the trailer. Me wants! :smiley:
  • Options
    Yes
    The thing is all the ep and game packs are going to be something new now we have never had. People don't like change.
  • Options
    username3645937username3645937 Posts: 130 Member
    No
    Not. At. Alll.......

To be honest, not a single sims 4 pack has excited me. Its not packs that excite me, its the idea of free updates to improve the base game. Such as improved personalities, consequences, expansion on other life stages besides YA.

The only expansion they could make right now to excite me would be one that includes toddlers and older children and adds a heap of family play activities and also expands on elders. But...thats not coming. Its obvious they have moved on from additional "regular family play" type packs...so what more can be added to the Sims 4 and when can we expect Sims 5? Is there another Gamescom type event left for this year? <3 A girl can dream... :)
    Keeping it COOL, calm & collected <3

Anticipating Sims 5.... : P
  • Options
    Yes
    We don't need sims 5 yet. Sims 4 not over with yet. They will be adding cars for free they said and they are working on the babies and more right now.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Yes
    I just want fun and crazy things to do with my Sims, and this will likely offer it.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    DaemonPawsDaemonPaws Posts: 192 Member
    No
    I'm not really excited about it - more indifferent, I guess. I'll still get it and explore it because I usually enjoy exploring features even in packs I consider "bad" packs. I was just hoping for more of a generic futuristic/Sci-fi pack over something that was specifically Star Wars branded.

I'm glad for those that are really excited though! And who knows, maybe it will surprise me when it comes out and I experience it.
    Origin - DaemonPaws
  • Options
    Yes
    Its not trash.
  • Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    Yes
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    its TRASH.

Lol, no, you got that with the most recent expansion pack :D
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Yes
    Onverser wrote: »
    I don't like Star Wars and I may be in the minority here but it sounds like a fun pack to me.

Not to be rude to some players but it feels like every time they release a pack that isn't mundane people throw a tantrum. I get difference of taste and all, but it's always a very one way thing that whenever an out there pack comes out people will complain even if every other pack that year is realism. There's gonna be more packs, if you don't like this one you can just get the next one! I'm always happy they include stuff for both mundane family players and people who want something a bit more out there! :)

If you want a realism pack there's plenty of those to play with and there'll definitely be more later this year, it's not the end of the world.
    This is me too!
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Yes
    Zimz4 wrote: »
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    its TRASH.

Lol, no, you got that with the most recent expansion pack :D

and that expansion pack itself was trash (imo) lol
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    No