Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Like here, what is this sim doing? It looks like she's checking if the sims working in the park stay in role tbh :joy:
    sYGM0xN.png

She’s using the force.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    SO MANY ALIENS NERDGASSSMMMM

I can be a Interstellar Smuggler!!!! Finally!!!!😭😭😭

I'm so proud. Of course this means you will bring "Mama" some treasures home? Right? ;)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I won't be getting this pack. Star Wars isn't my thing at all and nor is sci-fi in general. It looks pretty for what it is, I'll give it that, but I can only assess it based on my interests and I know I wouldn't get the use out of it. I regretted ITF for Sims 3 when I bought that so I am definitely giving this one a miss. Now if it was medieval or medieval fantasy I'd be all over it...
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Nekomata19 wrote: »
    Saw a door recolored from Jungle Adventures. So the chances it'd even be worth it for Build/Buy are slim to none for me.

If they just recolor the clothing they give in BG, I wanna see ppl get angry. They’re just recoloring lots of things these days
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,178 Member
    edited August 2020
    lol !

I never thought it could happen for real ! That is amazing ! I'm very enthusiast !

The Sims is following Lego path !
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Like here, what is this sim doing? It looks like she's checking if the sims working in the park stay in role tbh :joy:
    sYGM0xN.png

She’s using the force.

Is she? Coz it definitely doesn't look like it :joy:

Anyway, I reserve my judgement. I really want space, I love Star Wars. But I need to see gameplay here. Cause so far I don't see the gameplay. Doesn't mean it's not there, I just need to see more :D
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    Nekomata19 wrote: »
    Saw a door recolored from Jungle Adventures. So the chances it'd even be worth it for Build/Buy are slim to none for me.

That’s the first thing I noticed! 🤣 I played Jungle Adventure a LOT so I was like “hold on isn’t that door the one that’s in the jungle temple???”

Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Listen guys if those different races are all costumes and not actually customizable I'm out of here.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    ENLdgBV.png
    Absolutely cannot wait to flirt with Stormtroopers, incredible
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    guys i dont watch star wars BUT I LOVE? MY GOD THE OBJECTS THE WORLD AND SOME OUTFITS ITS SO AMAZING, I LOVE SCI FI VIBES
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Imagine if they didn’t leak the icon and how shocked everyone would be by this reveal :D
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
    Listen guys if those different races are all costumes and not actually customizable I'm out of here.

Exactly.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    Sorry it looks like Strangerville part 2 :/ linear story that has very little long term gameplay. Looks cool but no replayability

Speak for yourself, I like Strangerville and have replayed it in different saves with a lot of enjoyment :)

I guess if you enjoy repetitive and linear gameplay, than you’ll enjoy this :shrug:
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    OH MY God the dislike ratio! Guys 🌺🌺🌺🌺!!! :lol:

I didn't do it... YET. Thanks for reminding me :-P
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SawnSawn Posts: 10 New Member
    I would call this starwarscom. 3rd star wars game now.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Okay, I am so going to skip this haha. There was basically NOTHING in the trailer I liked or could use for gameplay in ANY way. ^^
    edited August 2020
    Sorry it looks like Strangerville part 2 :/ linear story that has very little long term gameplay. Looks cool but no replayability

Speak for yourself, I like Strangerville and have replayed it in different saves with a lot of enjoyment :)

I guess if you enjoy repetitive and linear gameplay, than you’ll enjoy this :shrug:

It really doesn't look like there's much of a story here though. I don't think it'll be like Strangerville. I take that back, it does: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/packs/game-packs/the-sims-4-star-wars-journey-to-batuu

That being said: Strangerville is great.
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    AND ALSO, SPACE SHIP BEFORE CARS, OH I LOVE THE SIMS 4 CRONOLOGY AHAHHAAH
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Do you guys think we can live in the new world?
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Imagine if they didn’t leak the icon and how shocked everyone would be by this reveal :D

I think it was the plan. For people to prepare...
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member

We don't know for sure that it will be story-based. The trailer kind of tells a 'story', but they often do.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member

Pretty sure that this leak was intended.
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    ENLdgBV.png
    Absolutely cannot wait to flirt with Stormtroopers, incredible

I always wanted a storm trooper daddy. Ugh my fantasies will be complete
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member

I think it was the plan. For people to prepare...

Oh my god and people from EA were just 🐸🐸🐸🐸 bricks when they saw the initial bad reaction to the pack. I can imagine their faces omg :lol:
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    I think she using Jedi mind trick "These aren't the people you are looking for."