March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• AlveAlve Posts: 101 Member
    I've said it before, but I absolutely love Star War, still this is so alienating (no pun intended) towards a big chunk of players
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Eh, I’m not thrilled. I wanted a space pack and inspired by Star Wars would’ve been fine but I don’t think this is going to give the alien functionality I’d hoped for.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Ok. I'm not mad. :cry:
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • aleeeexxxpaleeeexxxp Posts: 159 Member
    Why can't they give us packs that give depth and replay-ability? Something that adds to the game forever. Not a one off pack.
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    edited August 2020
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    FYI guys, you can go back. So let's all watch the trailer again and over-analyze every single detail.

Coz err no. I don't think it's a new world? It's a park right? It's weird.. Are all these creatures wearing costumes? Looks like it?

Psst, you don't have to rewind the livestream. The trailer is on The Sims channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4swl1VObu8
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    TAKE MY INTERGALACTIC CREDITS NAO, EA!!!!!!
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Looks good, but what is the gameplay??

Exactly, how is this “play with realism” “play with life”. Hard pass. What’s the next EP EA

Sims has never been about realism. I don't like Star Wars but lets not say this was supposed to be a game built 1000% on real life.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    Sorry it looks like Strangerville part 2 :/ linear story that has very little long term gameplay. Looks cool but no replayability

Speak for yourself, I like Strangerville and have replayed it in different saves with a lot of enjoyment :)
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Ah come on! This "trailer" looked amazing! 14689 times better than Eco Living! I'm looking forward to the pack.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    There goes the neighborhood. No serious patches and a baby object but yet they find time to pander to Star War junkies. Enjoy the bugs and months waiting for any sort of a patch. Wall Street owns the Sims.
  • SimbastienSimbastien Posts: 111 Member
    Yup, this is a thing that exists
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2020
    Alve wrote: »
    I've said it before, but I absolutely love Star War, still this is so alienating (no pun intended) towards a big chunk of players

Eh I'm not a fan of the star wars films, but I still think this will make a really fun pack.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Looks good, but what is the gameplay??

Exactly, how is this “play with realism” “play with life”. Hard pass. What’s the next EP EA

Sims has never been about realism. I don't like Star Wars but lets not say this was supposed to be a game built 1000% on real life.

That’s what’s they advertise when they go thru the “play with blah blah” at the end of sims trailers. W.e this pack seems whack
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Pardon me, but I'll be off watching the trailer another 200 times. <3
    #Team Occult
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Disappointed, but not surprised... Crystal clear they don't care one bit about what we actually want.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Like here, what is this sim doing? It looks like she's checking if the sims working in the park stay in role tbh :joy:
    sYGM0xN.png
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    SO MANY ALIENS NERDGASSSMMMM

I can be a Interstellar Smuggler!!!! Finally!!!!😭😭😭

I won’t be able to sleep tonight

I completely missed the release date for various reasons. 😂
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    2020 was a bad year for The Sims.
  • SawnSawn Posts: 10 New Member
    Its not that i dont like star wars,i really do love the movies. But didn't want it to be a pack in sims.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    0.45 looks like we get a new table game 💕
  • Nekomata19Nekomata19 Posts: 105 Member
    Saw a door recolored from Jungle Adventures. So the chances it'd even be worth it for Build/Buy are slim to none for me.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited August 2020
    Ah come on! This "trailer" looked amazing! 14689 times better than Eco Living! I'm looking forward to the pack.

Indeed. Anyone who doesn’t want it can go home now. Ciao!
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Disappointed, but not surprised... Crystal clear they don't care one bit about what we actually want.

Yes, well, they went with the minority this time.... and the Disney promo, I'm sure.

I love it.
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    EA shows these aliens that famously play fantasy wind instruments with no instruments and all we get is a DJ. Because wind instruments don't exist in The Sims world.

(
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHD-knhS6es)

Thank you, EA. You really just can't give me anything, can you?
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    OH MY God the dislike ratio! Guys 🐸🐸🐸🐸!!! :lol:
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?