Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    I'm really hoping the Sims will be early in the line-up and not one of the last presentations :D
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    @Bluegayle

The Strawberry cakes and Apple Pie is wonderful by the way. You really outdid yourself!
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited August 2020
    I'm really hoping the Sims will be early in the line-up and not one of the last presentations :D

They probably will just to keep us waiting and in pain more xD
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    edited August 2020
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    I'm beginning to think that maybe they left such a big gap between the leak and the official announcement just to make sure the hype for this pack was a big as possible.
    tbh not a smart move. And it will not be a smart move if it's not anything good.

Sims 4 watch paint dry game pack

And you know the saddest part?
    People will PRAISE it regardless...
    Even if it's exactly just that.

Nah. Maybe if it also included watch grass grow.

I love your signature <3@simgirl1010

Haha, thanks. I forget what it is. Have signatures disabled. 😄

Just checked. I'm trying really hard to abide by that. 🙂
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member

They probably will just to keep us waiting and in pain more xD

Yes... Maybe SimGuru George will be performing live hints from his living room in between the other reveals.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Pereonally I'm not too excited about the prospect of a space theme, but this speculation thread has me hyped either way

Plus, I really want to see the icon!! 20 minutes to go :)
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Aight here we go. Can't believe we've been active in this thread for exactly 80 pages now based on just a couple of hints and zero useful info. I'm psyched to know more about this. Now, please, gaming lord, don't make us sit through a whole range of useless presentations. Thanks.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »
    Pereonally I'm not too excited about the prospect of a space theme, but this speculation thread has me hyped either way

Could be 4 days?
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Isharell wrote: »
    I changed my avatar in support of a space/Star Wars pack. She's an Alien "pilot" and explorer of worlds who has come to Sim Nation as a sort of Ambassador. I'd love if she actually could have a home planet. Her name is D'Ni, a nod to the Myst series that I love. I gave her a robot cat so she isn't lonely.

She is gorgeous!

Thank you! <3

I do love the way she came out. Here are her outfits, which I had fun putting together. I wanted her to look otherworldly yet cultured, so I chose some sophisticated "Alien" looks as well as space travel and explorer outfits.

ng2495d.jpg

VCuODiQ.jpg

Those outfits are stunning, and you achieved your goal. She could be an explorer or an ambassador or anything in between. Where did you get them? I particularly like the first one, with the ragged hem...it makes me think of Stargate outfits or Robin Hood.

(Oh great, Now I want a Robin Hood pack!)
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Aight here we go. Can't believe we've been active in this thread for exactly 80 pages now based on just a couple of hints and zero useful info. I'm psyched to know more about this. Now, please, gaming lord, don't make us sit through a whole range of useless presentations. Thanks.

You never know you might find another game you want to play
  • ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member
    May the force be with us.
    2 minutes
    SimTrippy wrote: »

You never know you might find another game you want to play

Oh lord no, I hope not. I'm currently finishing Persona 5 (took a break from it because it's so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 long, but I just finished the final palace, so I'm CLOSE), am thinking of playing Persona 3, have Littlewood, a new save of Stardew Valley, Assassin's Creed Valhalla coming up (<3), Cyberpunk coming up (<3), the PS5 coming up (<3<3<3), want to play that Lego Star Wars game on my Vita (just because), and probably two more sims packs. Oh and Spiritfarer.

Lastly, I have studies. And a FT job.

TL;DR: the LAST thing I need is a new game :joy:
    1 minute 30 seconds
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I changed my avatar in support of a space/Star Wars pack. She's an Alien "pilot" and explorer of worlds who has come to Sim Nation as a sort of Ambassador. I'd love if she actually could have a home planet. Her name is D'Ni, a nod to the Myst series that I love. I gave her a robot cat so she isn't lonely.

She is gorgeous!

Thank you! <3

I do love the way she came out. Here are her outfits, which I had fun putting together. I wanted her to look otherworldly yet cultured, so I chose some sophisticated "Alien" looks as well as space travel and explorer outfits.

ng2495d.jpg

VCuODiQ.jpg

Those outfits are stunning, and you achieved your goal. She could be an explorer or an ambassador or anything in between. Where did you get them? I particularly like the first one, with the ragged hem...it makes me think of Stargate outfits or Robin Hood.

(Oh great, Now I want a Robin Hood pack!)

Robin Hood would be awesome, I'd totally support that! Archery! <3

The first outfit is from Get Famous, unlocked in the Acting career. That's actually why I got that pack - for the costumes, haha. There are so many amazing outfits in that pack that I have a lot of use for because I can create more interesting Occult beings and period households. I don't care much about the celebrity (though I've surprisingly had a little fun with it), but the CAS and build/buy have some real gems!
    #Team Occult
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    @Bluegayle

The Strawberry cakes and Apple Pie is wonderful by the way. You really outdid yourself!

Ha ha Thank you. It was a simple task. o:)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    30 secs
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    I'm beginning to think that maybe they left such a big gap between the leak and the official announcement just to make sure the hype for this pack was a big as possible.
    tbh not a smart move. And it will not be a smart move if it's not anything good.

Sims 4 watch paint dry game pack

And you know the saddest part?
    People will PRAISE it regardless...
    Even if it's exactly just that.

Nah. Maybe if it also included watch grass grow.

I love your signature <3@simgirl1010

Haha, thanks. I forget what it is. Have signatures disabled. 😄

Just checked. I'm trying really hard to abide by that. 🙂

You are welcome. Its very well timed :)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    10 seconds
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Chaton wrote: »
    May the force be with us.

Always. <3
    #Team Occult
    It has started
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »

Could be 4 days?

It's been confirmed to be announced today at 11PT (7pm for me) from what I understand
    Is it just me or is this dude super weird? :joy:

Also, whoamIkidding, I'm so definitely gonna see something else I want :'(
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Will someone post it here after it’s been shown please?
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Last speculation is that it's a space game pack. 😊
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!