Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    We may have to wait until Friday for a trailer. If you look at the Gamescom schedule there are several trailer reveals for unannounced games but the only unannounced DLC trailer reveal is scheduled for Friday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ign.com/articles/gamescom-2020-schedule-date-start-time-how-to-watch?amp=1

nooooo!
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    We may have to wait until Friday for a trailer. If you look at the Gamescom schedule there are several trailer reveals for unannounced games but the only unannounced DLC trailer reveal is scheduled for Friday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ign.com/articles/gamescom-2020-schedule-date-start-time-how-to-watch?amp=1

but no ea games so ???
  • CemirrorCemirror Posts: 61 Member
    I mean, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if at Gamescon, Sims 4 told us their next gamepack was A Lie. It's a major first, because they've never told us before that there was a gamepack and then be like "We were lying about there being a gamepack!"

Ooo, or even better. Maybe the next gamepack is a survey of ways the Sims 4 could be better and you can pay 19.99$ to submit feedback the team will never use until a bunch of Gamechangers request it five years later!

But probably it will be Star Wars. Can't wait to see Darth Vader and Kylo Ren battle each other in a no-stakes light-saber fight while two spellcasters woo-hoo in a bush right next to them and then they both immediately afterwards play video games on their cellphones wherein Knox Greenberg interrupts them to ask if they want to contribute to the eco-friendly appliances N.A.P. plan. And then Vlad compliments their necks. It will fit like a glove on a disgraced football player's hand.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,709 Member

but no ea games so ???

I'm not sure what you mean?
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Lots of maintenance for the game lately. Almost like they're preparing for something.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1

but no ea games so ???

I looked at the link you sent me, I seen no sims?
    Cemirror wrote: »
    I mean, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if at Gamescon, Sims 4 told us their next gamepack was A Lie. It's a major first, because they've never told us before that there was a gamepack and then be like "We were lying about there being a gamepack!"

Ooo, or even better. Maybe the next gamepack is a survey of ways the Sims 4 could be better and you can pay 19.99$ to submit feedback the team will never use until a bunch of Gamechangers request it five years later!

But probably it will be Star Wars. Can't wait to see Darth Vader and Kylo Ren battle each other in a no-stakes light-saber fight while two spellcasters woo-hoo in a bush right next to them and then they both immediately afterwards play video games on their cellphones wherein Knox Greenberg interrupts them to ask if they want to contribute to the eco-friendly appliances N.A.P. plan. And then Vlad compliments their necks. It will fit like a glove on a disgraced football player's hand.

xD LMAO!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    Lots of maintenance for the game lately. Almost like they're preparing for something.

I wonder what it could be
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member

well the galery consist in lots and family from the community right? maybe the base of this system was update in someway, i mean new occult and new lot can they be extremely specific that can make them make these adjustments? I really don't know, in fact it's being constant, oh I don't want the new batches of the gamepack to be something big and they are checking the capacity of the gallery I have no idea.
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    akaseven wrote: »

well the galery consist in lots and family from the community right? maybe the base of this system was update in someway, i mean new occult and new lot can they be extremely specific that can make them make these adjustments? I really don't know, in fact it's being constant, oh I don't want the new batches of the gamepack to be something big and they are checking the capacity of the gallery I have no idea.

Honestly, I was thinking the same thing earlier when someone mentioned the gallery was being updated.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

but no ea games so ???

No but it says unannounced DLC reveal for Friday. Just like it mentions some other unannounced game reveals the day before without mentioning which publisher they're from.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    My first thought was that it looked like a disaster :D A building in the foreground with the lighter blue being a disaster (like in Sim City or something).
    Doesn't seem like others saw the same thing hehe

You mean like Simscuffle? :p

I saw Simscuffle for the first time today, I watched my sim closely and she caused meteorite hits, tornadoes and earthquakes, never noticed it before, but I don't usually watch my sims computer screen LOL

YqBm3bz.png

rSt1pd8.png

lNWliU9.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,709 Member
    edited August 2020
    SimTrippy wrote: »

but no ea games so ???

No but it says unannounced DLC reveal for Friday. Just like it mentions some other unannounced game reveals the day before without mentioning which publisher they're from.

Thanks. 😊

https://twinfinite.net/2020/07/gamescom-2020-publishers/
    SimTrippy wrote: »

but no ea games so ???

OH thanks for clearing that up I was confused LOL. Dang more waiting.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    My first thought was that it looked like a disaster :D A building in the foreground with the lighter blue being a disaster (like in Sim City or something).
    Doesn't seem like others saw the same thing hehe

You mean like Simscuffle? :p

I saw Simscuffle for the first time today, I watched my sim closely and she caused meteorite hits, tornadoes and earthquakes, never noticed it before, but I don't usually watch my sims computer screen LOL

B) I’m always looking over my sims’ shoulders playing their computer games or watching tv or a movie. It adds that extra dimension to the game.
    I wonder if they’re aware of me watching them watching, because I often feel an invisible force doing that to me...
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited August 2020
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 Are you so bored that you've started learning German now?
    @SimmerGeorge
    Just my inner German getting out. It’s usually a sign that I’m starting to lose control.

oh I was wondering what that was I thought you were babbling to show you had gone insane from the lack of info
    I guess that shows where my mind is at the moment lol @CAPTAIN_NXR7

@comicsforlife
    So you thought German is some kind of insane babbling? :D Don't tell the Germans.
    It's a great language. I have a lot of German blood, but I wish I could speak it better. I'm Sch.eisse at it.
    I usually only curse in German. Unless I'm in Germany. If I speak it there the way I do it over here I probably get a lot of funny looks. So I just smile at everyone and say Guten Tag!

But yeah. I've also gone insane.

Guten Tag means good day right? @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    @comicsforlife
    It does indeed. ;)
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member

Could it be friday at
    9:00am PT
    Genshin Impact - Trailer Reveal
    Scarlet Nexus - Gameplay Preview
    EuroPlay Games Lineup Sizzle
    Ponpu - New Gameplay Reveal
    Unannounced Game - Trailer Reveal
    Conarium - Trailer Reveal
    Naser: Son of Man - Trailer Reveal
    Unannounced DLC - Trailer Reveal
    Humankind - New Gameplay Reveal
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 Are you so bored that you've started learning German now?
    @SimmerGeorge
    Just my inner German getting out. It’s usually a sign that I’m starting to lose control.

oh I was wondering what that was I thought you were babbling to show you had gone insane from the lack of info
    I guess that shows where my mind is at the moment lol @CAPTAIN_NXR7

@comicsforlife
    So you thought German is some kind of insane babbling? :D Don't tell the Germans.
    It's a great language. I have a lot of German blood, but I wish I could speak it better. I'm Sch.eisse at it.
    I usually only curse in German. Unless I'm in Germany. If I speak it there the way I do it over here I probably get a lot of funny looks. So I just smile at everyone and say Guten Tag!

But yeah. I've also gone insane.

I like german to I was just unfamiliar with the words you use Guten Tag means good day right? @CAPTAIN_NXR7

Yes, but it's not the same as wishing someone a good day in English, it's a greeting, like saying good morning (Guten Morgen), and during the day you say Guten Tag. ^^ It's not the same as wishing someone a good day, you'd use more words for that like "Ich wünsche Ihnen/dir noch einen guten Tag", the German language differentiates a lot. ^^
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    Wow, so much to read today :D

It is Wednestay, ya all.
    Do you really think they will go on and speculate till Friday or think that something will dropped today?
    I am really not overly excited for the new pack. I fear it will be something I really won't like, but come with bunk beds or cool family activities so I will "have" to get it...
  • PixieButtercupPixieButtercup Posts: 3 New Member
    I just updated Origin.
    Has it always said "Do or not, [username]. There is no try." or are they hinting at a Star Wars pack, hmm?
    It shows on top of the page where I see my recent games (which in my case is only The Sims 4, haha!).
    edited August 2020
    CAMFAM2018 wrote: »
    I think the icon looks like it portrays a farm.
    • You've got the three circles in the air: possibly showing the Sun at different times in the day meaning farming is a full-time job and lifestyle.
    • You've got the shack-like building: that looks similar to a mill or a barn for equipment and/or animals.
    • Finally, you've got the hills: referring probably to the possibility of farming mountains or in suburban areas. :)
    I think a Farming game pack would be bomb(meaning awesome!)! :D

Don't get your hopes up. It's going to be Star Wars and it's going to be annoying when you have it and it's not your type of gameplay, but still it will come with 2-3 items/activities you want, so you will buy it nevertheless and have weird creatures flood your normal family gameplay.

I am really pessimistic about this pack. I am so disappointed. The whole year was meh. Eco Living was rather dull, knitting was nice, but small and then there's... THIS. :(
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    I just updated Origin.
    Has it always said "Do or not, [username]. There is no try." or are they hinting at a Star Wars pack, hmm?
    It shows on top of the page where I see my recent games (which in my case is only The Sims 4, haha!).

That text is randomly chosen from a variety of options, and isn't limited to Sims-specific hints. That line in particular has been showing up on Origin for years. Doesn't mean there isn't a SW pack on the way, but it's unrelated.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I just updated Origin.

That has been around for at least 2 years
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/quot-Do-or-do-not-Pridedchutoy5-There-is-no-try-quot/td-p/6611677
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • PixieButtercupPixieButtercup Posts: 3 New Member
    > @bizuktag said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > That text is randomly chosen from a variety of options, and isn't limited to Sims-specific hints. That line in particular has been showing up on Origin for years. Doesn't mean there isn't a SW pack on the way, but it's unrelated.

Okay, that's what I thought, too... It was still a fun coincidence, since I've never seen that before :) I don't know if I'm particularly excited about the gamepack being Star Wars, but I wouldn't be opposed to it either. Just eager to find out!