Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Billion Questions...

SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
Okay, a slight exaggeration... there's actually only 30, but close enough. This is just a "get to know how others play" type survey. It's meant for fun ONLY! (in other words, please don't criticize other's game play styles if it differs from yours, haha! I want this to be a happy thread no matter HOW you play and what you enjoy! There are NO right or wrong answers here!)
Also since this is for fun only, if you only want to answer some of the questions that's totally fine!!!! Also, some of your answers will probably be based on your favourite version of the game, that's totally okay if you are answering only with the version you play as not everyone plays them all.

I'll post the questions here and then my personal answers below.

1. What is your favourite version of the Sims.
2. What are 3 things that make it your favourite.
3. What is your favourite season to play in (or say if you don't have seasons)
4. Do you use mods? CC? both?
5. What are your 3 favourite traits/personality types?
6. What is your favourite career to play?
7. What is your favourite life stage?
8. Do you do challenges? If so, which ones?
9. Do you play with a simself?
10. Do you prefer Alpha or Maxis Match?
11. Which versions of the sims have you played?
12. Do you also enjoy the Sim City series?
13. Is Sims (any version) your favourite game or do you prefer another? If another, what one?
14. What's your favourite world in the sims universe to play in?
15. Which sims world would you most want to live in?
16. What are your favourite packs? Pick 5.
17. What are your 3 favourite build mode objects?
18. Are there any packs you don't have? If so, do you want them?
19. Do you play with premades? If so, who are your favourites?
20. What life state do you like best?
21. Do you use cheats? Which ones?
22. Do you make celebrities/fictional characters etc? If so do you play them or let them wander the background?
23. If you could add any 3 features from a different version of the sims to your favourite version of the sims, what would it be?
24. What are your favourite hobbies in the sims?
25. Do you kill sims purposely?
26. What is your favourite aspiration?
27. Do you play with pets? If so, what kinds?
28. Do you prefer playing sims lives, buidling their homes, or creating their styles?
29. When did you start playing?
30. What is the name of your newest created Sim?

And my answers.

Sims 4

a) Personality style
b) Art style
c) Lack of a challenge (I don't like challenges in games as I just play to relax)

Probably the spring... Winter and summer I get too many weather related deaths.

No CC, I use a small handful of mods in some of my saves (MCCC and a few littlemssam ones for foster care etc)

5. What are your 3 favourite traits/personality types
Good, Family Oriented, and Genius

Conservation career and Detective career. (I couldn't decide)

Tots.

I don't, I just play on my own, but I did complete the 100 Baby Challenge at one point.

No, never.

I don't use CC, but to look at in screencaps or videos, Maxis Match 100%

The main 4 and freeplay (which I hated haha). But I haven't played 1-3 anywhere near the extent that I play 4. Every once in awhile I boot them up again (well, 2 and 3, I don't have 1 anymore) but end up going back to 4 pretty quick.

Yes.

13. Is Sims (any version) your favourite game or do you prefer another? If another, what one?
It's my favourite. I like Animal Crossing a lot too but sims is still my favourite.

Sulani with Salvadorada being a close second.

Willow Creek

1) Island Living 2) Jungle Adventure 3) Parenting 4) Get Together 5) Seasons

The puppetshow, Don't wake the llama table, Voidcritter battle station

Knitting and Vampires. I want the knitting one, but don't want the vampires.

I delete all premades from my game in manage worlds right away, except one who I just love too much to not play. That'd be Erwin from Strangerville. Except in my game he's now Erwin from Sulani, off to investigate the conspiracy that mermaids might exist.

Human sims, the only one I like to play.

Yes. Most of them, but mainly I cheat needs up so I can play stories I create instead of just grinding needs.

22. Do you make celebrities/fictional characters etc? If so do you play them or let them wander the background?
99% of the time no. I did create in CAS my fav tv show characters for fun once, but I don't put them into my main save at all even as background townies.

23. If you could add any 3 features from a different version of the sims to your favourite version of the sims, what would it be?
Well my fav version is Sims 4 and to it I'd add... sims 3 free babies, sims 2 animations, and sims 3 world adventures type pack.

Studying Selvadoradian culture, painting, building sandcastles and playing don't wake the llama

No, I dont even let them accidentally die most the time.

26. What is your favourite aspiration/lifetime wish?
Archeology Scholar

No

28. Do you prefer playing sims lives, buidling their homes, or creating their styles?
sims lives

in 2000

Hard to remember as I've played the same familes for almost 4 years. Newest babies I've named though were Itzel Bee and triplet girls Sonja, Dylan & Tyler.

Comments

• Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    1. What is your favourite version of the Sims?

The Sims 2.

2. What are 3 things that make it your favourite?
    • You can feel the passion that went into creating this game and you can see it in the little details.
    • I love rotational play in it and how autonomous sims are in interacting with each other.
    • Anything and everything can be modded in TS2 and I love the mods that are still being created to this day.
    • I love the community that still surrounds this game. (A bonus one!)

3. What is your favourite season to play in (or say if you don't have seasons)?

I love all of them for the different aspects they bring. I think my favourite is summer for no particular reason than it being sunny most of the time. There's a lot of snow in TS2, sometimes even in spring.

Both, always and in every iteration of the franchise.

• Sloppy sims wet the entire bathroom floor whenever they have a shower so I have to pay attention and make them take baths instead.
    • Super neat sims eat their crisps in a very dramatic manner so as not to dirty their fingers.
    • Shy sims look at you through the screen with a tortured expression when you try to make them do overtly spontaneous things.

I love playing businesses. One of my couples run a hair salon together. One of them is the hairdresser and the other one works on the business side of things.

Teen or YA. I love those initial stages when my sims go out and find friends and romantic interests on their own.

Sort of? Not in the traditional way though. I use a Random Occurrence Scenario file and randomize minor and major events from that list to happen to my households.

No. I have created a simself in TS4, but I didn't like playing myself so I deleted that save after one play session.

I prefer MM for clothing and alpha for hairs.

All of them and every single expansion/game/stuff pack.

I tried it before but not for a significant amount of time. I think I like the character development of The Sims too much to really like Sim City.

The Sims 2 will forever be my favourite game. It has been since the moment it got released and I don't see it changing. It's the one game I've played regularly throughout my whole life.

Pleasantview. I play it in TS2 and have been playing it for years now and I also play the downloaded version in TS3.

Pleasantview with my dear TS2 characters.

• Open for Business
    • University
    • Nightlife
    • Apartment Life
    • Free Time

I'm not in build mode often, so I don't have any. From buy mode, I'd say any instruments or Freetime objects. The Freetime objects added so much gameplay.

Nope, I have everything.

Yes, my gameplay consists entirely of premades. My favourites are Lucy Burb and Lilith Pleasant.

Human, most of my sims are just that. I do really like all different lifestates though. I think I like witches/warlocks the most.

Boolprop is always on. I also always have a cheat on to turn the TV volume down in-game, to increase the amount of sims coming to parties and I always turn the plumbbob off.

No, I don't get my fun from recreating characters/celebrities.

TS2 is honestly my perfect game. Maybe easier building from TS4? Being able to drag rooms and move them around easily is a very handy feature.

Giving sims makeovers with the styling station, making pottery with the pottery wheel and I don't do it often enough but fixing up the wrecked car also seems very fun.

Sometimes when I roll a Random Occurrence Scenario where someone has to die.

I love that you can have a primary and a secondary aspiration in TS2. It makes for more complex characters. Family is my favourite primary one and I think Fortune comes after that.

Yes, most of my households have pets. The Goth family have a cat breeding business going on. There are cats, dogs, parrots and womrats around.

Playing my sims lives is the core of the game for me. I don't like building at all and creating styles is great fun, but I try to spend most of my time playing.

TS2 when it came out, but I think I started playing TS1 in 2003.

I created a new family lastly, so their names are Andrew, Cindy and Max Benson. They're the parents and brother of one of the sims I was already playing. I rolled an ROS where I had to create a new family so I decided to give one of my townies turned playables some background. They took in her son Rowan because she's got a lifelong prison sentence.
  • Options
    sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    edited August 2020
    Fun topic! :D

1. What is your favourite version of the Sims. The Sims 3 The Sims Online ♥
    2. What are 3 things that make it your favourite. The Sims 3: Open world, large variety of gameplay (my fave pack is World Adventures), and the color wheel!
    3. What is your favourite season to play in (or say if you don't have seasons) All of them... for their own reasons. I love Winter for the snow angels and snowpals; fall for the warm colors and warm drinks; Spring for the fresh beauty all around; and Summer for the nice weather and tanning at the beach or poolside.
    4. Do you use mods? CC? both? Mods, especially T.O.O.L. and MCCCC.
    5. What are your 3 favourite traits/personality types? Foodie, Music Lover, Art Lover, Loves Outdoors.
    6. What is your favourite career to play? I've just discovered the Fashionista career, where I can give townies and NPCs makeovers! It's the most useful job I've discovered — haha!
    7. What is your favourite life stage? Adult. But toddlers/children are certainly adorable!
    8. Do you do challenges? If so, which ones? Playing without using motherlode, kaching, or rosebud. So, playing without cheating money? :) Also: micro homes!
    9. Do you play with a simself? Sooort of.... I loosely base my female Sims off of myself, but I also sometimes create totally different "I'll never get to be this type of person" Sims! This includes different races and different interests!
    10. Do you prefer Alpha or Maxis Match? Maxis Match, from what I can see, but I prefer not to play with CC.
    11. Which versions of the sims have you played? Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4 — and The Sims Online (actually, this is my favorite!) and The Sims Social on Facebook.
    12. Do you also enjoy the Sim City series? YES!!! I was disappointed by the latest couple of iterations, but I am certainly font of the earlier SimCity games. I've also played SimCity mobile for a while.
    13. Is Sims (any version) your favourite game or do you prefer another? If another, what one? The Sims Online :lol:
    14. What's your favourite world in the sims universe to play in? France in The Sims 3. ("Champs Les Sims")
    • The Sims 3 World Adventures
    • The Sims 3 Pets
    • The Sims 2 University
    • The Sims 1 Vacation (this introduced me to Zydeco music, now one of my favorite genres) ♫ ♪
    • The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure

17. What are your 3 favourite build mode objects? Undecided...
    18. Are there any packs you don't have? If so, do you want them? Get To Work, Discover University, City Living, Get Famous, Eco Lifestyle, Vampires, Parenthood, StrangerVille, Realm of Magic, and many of the stuff packs. I am undecided whether or not I want them. I want to pick and choose certain things from them. :)
    19. Do you play with premades? If so, who are your favourites? No, unless they're cute and my Sims get married to them. :tongue:
    20. What life state do you like best? Wasn't this Question #7? :) Adult. Mermaids. :) Skeletons might be a close second, but they're kinda creepy sometimes!
    • freerealestate on
    • bb.moveobjects on
    • bb.showhiddenobjects
    • bb.showliveeditobjects
    • bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement
    • bb.enablefreebuild
    22. Do you make celebrities/fictional characters etc? If so do you play them or let them wander the background? Not me. :) I may have made book characters in the past, when I was younger...
    23. If you could add any 3 features from a different version of the sims to your favourite version of the sims, what would it be? Add ALL of the packs! Hahaha!
    24. What are your favourite hobbies in the sims? Mixology, Fishing, Gourmet Cooking, Guitar, Piano, Archaeology, Bowling, Logic, Writing, and the hidden Skating skill.
    25. Do you kill sims purposely? Awe, no :cry:
    26. What is your favourite aspiration? Anything that isn't mean. ;)
    27. Do you play with pets? If so, what kinds? Yes — raccoons in The Sims 4. I played with horses in The Sims 3.
    28. Do you prefer playing sims lives, buidling their homes, or creating their styles? All of the above... but moreso building homes in The Sims 4, because gameplay is so minimal.
    29. When did you start playing? 2000ish
    30. What is the name of your newest created Sim? My latest Sim married into the name Champagne. I love her married full name: Lily Champagne. ♥

*I do not know what challenges are, can someone shed some insight on this? Thanks! Answered by @SimAlexandria — you're the best!
    Post edited by sketches on
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited August 2020
    The sims 4
    CAS, good performance, and mods.
    Summer
    I use both mods and CC
    Neat, Cheerful and Genius.
    The actor career.
    Young adult.
    I don't do many challenges these days, I used to do the Asylum Challenge and the Warehouse on Blacks St Challenge, but I don't kill my sims, I set them free to roam in the world instead as NPC's.
    Yes, sometimes. He is the sim on my avatar and he is currently living with a bunch of other sims in Newcrest.
    I prefer Maxis Match, I still have some Alpha Hairs on some old sims but I only use Maxis Match these days.
    The sims medieval, The sims 3, The sims 4 and the sims mobile for a little while, but I got bored of it.
    I have never played the Sim City series, I have tried Cities Skylines and kinda liked it.
    I mostly prefer the sims4 because it runs well.
    A mix of Oasis Springs, San Myshuno and Del Sol Valley in the sims4.
    Oasis Springs or Del Sol Valley.
    City Living, Spa Day, Seasons, Jungle Adventure and Get Famous.
    The different computers, the decorative flowers and the decorative candles.
    Right now it is only Nifty Knitting, I might buy it at a later date, I'm taking a break from buying packs right now.
    Yes, I mostly play on a save where aging is turned off so I have played with almost all premades. My favorites are the Karaoke Household, the Fyres and the Calientes.
    Human sims.
    cas.fulleditmode and bb.moveobjects
    I make sims from stories sometimes, my first sims was from a story I wrote in school.
    Create a World, Create a Style, Open World.
    Painting, programming and acting.
    No, I never kill my sims, I either delete them from household management or I try to improve them with cas.fulleditmode and sometimes I change them completely.
    The Bodybuilder Aspiration
    I do, both cats and dogs, I play with them much more now that they have been somewhat fixed are not that much sick anymore, only a few households are allowed pets though, I want to make sure that my sims can take care of the pets if they are going to have them. There must always be a sim available that can walk the dog for example.
    Creating their styles. I love CAS.
    Since the sims4 was released in 2014. I played the sims3 some years before that, but not that much.
    Lina Jacobs. gallery link
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    sketches wrote: »

20. What life state do you like best? Wasn't this Question #7? :) Adult.

*I do not know what challenges are, can someone shed some insight on this? Thanks!

For 20. diff questions, ONe was life stage (adult, kid etc) one was life state (human, witch, plant sim, skeleton, vampire, mermaid etc)

Challenges I meant anything with rules basically. If you search sims challenges people create ways to play like the legacy challenge, 100 baby challenge, rags to riches challenge, 7 toddler challenge, disney princess challenge, I think those are the most popular ones, but there's hundreds of them. You just read the rules of their challenge, start a new save, and play to complete it. Also with Tiny Living Pack there's a buildmode challenge to create a functional house that's tiny so I'd count stuff like that too. Or make your own challenge would count. Anything with rules or restrictions and an "end game goal" that you set for yourself would count as a challenge I'd say.
  • Options
    So fun to read everyone's answers :D
  • Options
    sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member

*I do not know what challenges are, can someone shed some insight on this? Thanks!

For 20. diff questions, ONe was life stage (adult, kid etc) one was life stage (human, witch, plant sim, skeleton, vampire, mermaid etc)

Oh! Thanks so much for the clarification! :D I will update my answer.
    Challenges I meant anything with rules basically. If you search sims challenges people create ways to play like the legacy challenge, 100 baby challenge, rags to riches challenge, 7 toddler challenge, disney princess challenge, I think those are the most popular ones, but there's hundreds of them. You just read the rules of their challenge, start a new save, and play to complete it. Also with Tiny Living Pack there's a buildmode challenge to create a functional house that's tiny so I'd count stuff like that too. Or make your own challenge would count. Anything with rules or restrictions and an "end game goal" that you set for yourself would count as a challenge I'd say.

Oooh, yes, I get it now! Thank you again! (。・ᴗ・。)ノ♥

Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • Options

For 20. diff questions, ONe was life stage (adult, kid etc) one was life stage (human, witch, plant sim, skeleton, vampire, mermaid etc)

Oh! Thanks so much for the clarification! :D I will update my answer.

Oooh, yes, I get it now! Thank you again! (。・ᴗ・。)ノ♥

yw!!!!!
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited August 2020
    1. What is your favorite version of the Sims.

The sims 3

2. What are 3 things that make it your favorite.

a. It was the first game I played on pc.
    b. Good memories attached to it.
    C. Open world

3. What is your favorite season to play in (or say if you don't have seasons)

Summer. Hate it in real life but it's fine in the sims.

I use mods and a couple pieces of cc.

5. What are your 3 favorite traits/personality types?

Family-oriented, virtuoso, and natural cooks.

6. What is your favorite career to play?

I like playing the doctor career the most.

7. What is your favorite life stage?

YA by default. They just have more options in the game. If they had more to do I think I would enjoy the teens the most though.

Not often. The only one i've tried is the legacy challenge.

All the time. My simself is the one in my photo.

If I used more cc I'd definitely go maxis match. Any cc that alters the way my sim looks so they don't look anything like they do without cc or anything that doesn't fit the art style of the game is not my thing.

I've played all of them in some shape or form except for the app games or the sims online. I've even played all the spin off games like medieval, Bustin out, Urbs, sims stories, and mysims.

Yes. Its kind of where I started. I used to play it all the time in my computer class when I was in middle school. I would usually just start a town only to destroy it with a natural disaster.

13. Is Sims (any version) your favorite game or do you prefer another? If another, what one?

I never really thought about it but I guess its one of my favorites. I have others that are really old from my childhood that I like more though. A rhythm based game called Bust A Groove for the ps1 and a game called Gauntlet Dark Legacy for the ps2 would both come before the sims as my favorite though. Also the first Kingdom Hearts and newest Animal Crossing games are strong contenders as well.

14. What's your favorite world in the sims universe to play in?

I mostly play in Sunset Valley. It's the base game world in ts3 but I know the sims and like playing there. If I do play other worlds I usually go for Bridgeport, Midnight Hollow, or Roaring Heights.

Sunset Valley, Midnight Hollow or Forgotten Hollow. I've always been a fan of the spooky side of things and i'm not too fond of big cities irl. So a suburb with close neighbors or dark spooky town would be perfect for me.

16. What are your favorite packs? Pick 5.

In no particular order:
    a. TS3 Late Night
    b. TS3 Generations
    c. TS3 Supernatural
    d. TS3 University Life
    e. TS3 Into the Future

17. What are your 3 favorite build mode objects?

Hmm... that's a hard one since I don't really buy a lot of thing for my sims. If its not practical I don't buy it. I guess I'll just go by what I get them the most. Chess table, laptop, and easel.

For TS3 I have every pack. As for the TS4 I don't have any of them except for GTW. I haven't wanted any of the other packs enough to buy them them this go round.

19. Do you play with premades? If so, who are your favorites?

I love playing with the premades. My favorites in ts3 are the Goth family and the Altos. I don't play ts4 too often but when I do I like to play the BFF house. My favorites from over both games is too many to list here though.

Vampires in any of the sims games. I've just always liked vampires.

testingcheats enabled and motherlode are two cheats I can't play without.

I used to make celebrities all the time when I was younger. I've tried my hand at Amy Lee from Evanescence, Hayley Williams from Paramore, Lacy Strum from Flyleaf, Tyson Ritter from All-American rejects, and Adam Levine from Maroon 5. I've also made the Tim Burton versions of Sweeny Todd and Mrs Lovett. I would usually never play them but I liked to have them in my towns. I don't make celebrities now though. Not really my thing anymore.

23. If you could add any 3 features from a different version of the sims to your favorite version of the sims, what would it be?

Favorite game is ts3 so(I know you said pick three but I couldn't choose.):
    a. The club system that came with GT and the calendar from Seasons.
    b. Would love to have the gender options in CAS.
    c. Being able to travel and relocate between worlds without losing relationships would be awesome as well.
    d. Improved vampires
    e. Being able to type out the name of the item you are looking for in buy mode would be a lifesaver.

24. What are your favorite hobbies in the sims?

Painting, cooking, and playing the guitar

Not once ever. I get too attached to my little pixelated people.

26. What is your favorite aspiration?

Surrounded by family

Have and love pets irl but hate them in the sims for some reason.

28. Do you prefer playing sims lives, building their homes, or creating their styles?

I like playing out really big families and seeing how big I can get the family tree over the generations.

Well not counting simcity I guess around 17+ years ago. So almost from the beginning but not quite.

Kira. She is the third gen. heir in my current household.
    Post edited by fruitsbasket101 on
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I guess The Sims 4 would be the most fitting answer for me, but that's not to say it isn't flawed. I just play it the most because I find it hard to go back to the previous games and have to adjust to an older UI. That goes for any game series, really.
    CAS, performance (TS3 is still rough at times on my fairly expensive gaming pc), graphics.
    3. What is your favourite season to play in?
    Summer. I like classic summer activities like swimming, BBQ parties, water slide, etc.
    Both. Although I only use CAS CC, no build/buy CC.
    Music lover, creative, and ambitious are some that I use frequently. But the traits selection in TS4 is terrible tbh. TS3 traits are superior.
    I still find the actor career to be the most fun, although I don't play it constantly because it would get repetitive.
    Young adult
    Every time I've started a challenge, I never finish it. The ones I've tried have been the Not So Berry challenge and the Disney princess one.
    Rarely. But I use my simself for my 'supersim' (sim that has completed every career, aspiration, uni degree, etc).
    Maxis Match 100%
    Technically all of them, although I've only played TS2 for a total of like 2 hours. I got the complete collection for free when they were giving it away a few years back, and I had a hard time getting into it because it was so overwhelming with all of the packs.
    Haven't played it. Except I think I did play the mobile version a bit. Lost interest in that as quickly as any free-to-play app.
    Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 is my favorite video game. I play it less than The Sims, only because you can only play the same story over again so often.
    Windenburg
    Windenburg
    Hm.. Sticking to TS4 (because I'm at the point where my memory of what came from what pack in TS3 is foggy now), my favorites would be City Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Discover University, and Parenthood. Not necessarily in that order.
    This is tough lol. Off the top of my head, I'm going to go with the wishing well, sauna, and bowling lane thing.
    I don't have Vampires, Realm of Magic, or Spooky Day. I don't want them because, as for Vampires and Spooky Day - Spooky aesthetic is not my taste. Also I found Vampires annoying in TS3, so I don't want them back. And a SP devoted to one holiday seems pretty useless to me. I might get it at some point for the costumes. As far as Realm of Magic - I was never into Harry Potter, and the pack seems so heavily inspired by it to me. I'm more into Lord of the Rings/World of Warcraft when it comes to a magical fantasy theme.
    I don't play with premades, but the Goth family have been my favorites since TS1.
    Human.
    Kind of? I have a mod that makes cas.fulleditmode enabled automatically. Sometimes I use UI cheats to make a moodlet go away if it doesn't work in my 'story'. Like, my sim doesn't need to be sad for 2 days because her neighbor that she met once passed away.
    I let celebrities and fictional characters wander around my game, because it can be funny to say "Oh, Leonardo DiCaprio just got into a brawl with grandma."
    I'd put the traits system, color wheel, and create-a-style features from TS3 into TS4.
    Any musical hobby. Cooking and baking are fun too, because I like my sims to have a variety of different meals to cook.
    I mean, if you want a sim to die for story purposes in TS4, you kind of have to kill them on purpose. I rarely have sims die in a truly accidental manner in TS4. Which is something I dislike. Give me death or give me... death!
    I don't really have a favorite, I just pick them based on what career/life goals that sim will have.
    I have a cat or a dog occasionally.
    28. Do you prefer playing sims lives, building their homes, or creating their styles?
    Playing in live mode.
    I wanna say probably 2004 is when I first played TS1. Possibly slightly earlier or later, but that's my best rough estimate.
    Zoe Frost is my newest sim, although the Sim I'm playing with most right now is Nyla Wallace (now Landgraab).
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited August 2020
    1. What is your favourite version of the Sims. Atm sims 4. But 3 was my favourite for a long long time.

2. What are 3 things that make it your favourite. Better performance, the household manager and the way it challenged me to play in a different way from how i was used to.

Unlike real life, winter and summer are my favourite seasons.

With Sims 1 i used tons of cc but i didn't know about mods. With 4 i use mods but no cc.

Creative, genious and children of the ocean

Any active or 'work from home' (half active) career. I like when i can decide if i want to follow my sims to work or manage their daily tasks myself, or not.

Adult and Elder. I like to think about how people can change their lifes after they are accomodated... what can be going through their minds... they've chosen their path, but are they happy?

I've tried a challenge once, the everything challenge. But i prefer to create my stories on the go.

Never.

I don't even know what each one stands for :lol: i don't use cc.

All of them.

I've only played untill simcity 2 but my absolute favourite is 1. I loved it! I played hours without end :lol:

Yes, it is. It's the only game i play.

Bridgeport. It's not the best to play in but it was the one i stick with for years.

Selvadorada or Del Sol Valley (actually i do live in a place like Del Sol Valley so i guess Im happy) :)

Seasons (4), Vampires (4), Get Together (4), Supernatural (3), World Adventures (3).

Pools, pools and pools :lol:

Nope, i have them all. I was missing most of sims 2 packs but i've bought them recently.

Atm i'm playing only with premades. I rolled 4 of the 50 available and i'm playing rotationally. My intention is to keep playing their families for generations and see how their lifes connect and evolve.

Best? Humans. But i looove vampires too.

Yes. I use bb.showhiddenobjects, money (for inheritances) and cas.fulleditmode.

I've thought about making some tv show characters that i love but never did :lol:

Cars (from sims 2), horses (from sims 3) and werewolves (not like they were in sims 3 but more advanced).

24. What are your favourite hobbies in the sims? Painting, playing the piano and gardening.

Yes, if it fits the story. I love my stories but i don't get attached to my sims as if they were real.

Fabulously wealthy.

Yes, with cats, dogs and hamsters. But my favourite are dogs just like irl.

Playing their lives.

Since sims 1 release day.

30. What is the name of your newest created Sim? I can't remember. Im playing the premades now for a long time...
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    1. What is your favourite version of the Sims. TS2
    2. What are 3 things that make it your favourite. Depth of characterization of the sims, the immense level of detail and caring that is in the game, the ability to have screenshot albums tied to the households so can do readable stories
    3. What is your favourite season to play in (or say if you don't have seasons) summer - I utterly hate winter IRL, so don't want it in my game
    4. Do you use mods? CC? both? only 1 or 2 mods, lots of CC as I do period simming
    5. What are your 3 favourite traits/personality types? nice, well rounded, no extremes
    6. What is your favourite career to play? self employed
    7. What is your favourite life stage? adult
    8. Do you do challenges? If so, which ones? no
    9. Do you play with a simself? no
    10. Do you prefer Alpha or Maxis Match? don't know if TS2 uses alpha
    11. Which versions of the sims have you played? 1, 2, 3, 4
    12. Do you also enjoy the Sim City series? don't play it
    13. Is Sims (any version) your favourite game or do you prefer another? If another, what one? only game
    14. What's your favourite world in the sims universe to play in? Pleasantview, though can make own worlds in TS2, so use them a lot
    15. Which sims world would you most want to live in? not sure
    16. What are your favourite packs? Pick 5. Mansion & Garden Stuff, Nightlife, Bon Voyage, Freetime, Apartment Life
    17. What are your 3 favourite build mode objects? Mansard Roofs, Castle in a Kit items, Terrain tools
    18. Are there any packs you don't have? If so, do you want them? Have them all for TS2
    19. Do you play with premades? If so, who are your favourites? Yes Cassandra Goth, the Pleasant Sisters, Cordelia Capp
    20. What life state do you like best? Normal human
    21. Do you use cheats? Which ones? Yes Aging off, motherlode,
    22. Do you make celebrities/fictional characters etc? If so do you play them or let them wander the background? no
    23. If you could add any 3 features from a different version of the sims to your favourite version of the sims, what would it be? Color wheel, horses, TS4 basements
    24. What are your favourite hobbies in the sims? painting, woodworking, auto repair
    25. Do you kill sims purposely? Only certain nasty Capps
    26. What is your favourite aspiration? max out all 7 skills
    27. Do you play with pets? If so, what kinds? no
    28. Do you prefer playing sims lives, buidling their homes, or creating their styles? lives and homes
    29. When did you start playing? TS1, day 1, 2000
    30. What is the name of your newest created Sim? Grace Lockwood
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    The Sims 3

I love the open world.
    I adore CASt and building in Sims 3.
    I bond with my sims easier because I like their personalities and all the fun things they can do.

I don't have favorite season to play. Maybe summer for my gardeners? But I like what each brings.

Neither. Pure vanilla.

I like to mix things up and don't know if I can name 3 favorites. I try to use all of them at one time or another.

I don't have a favorite, but I do like the flexibility of the self-employed careers.

YA and A equally because they are virtually the same, lol.

No.

No.

Neither.

1, 2, 3, 4, Medieval

Never played

The Sims has been my favorite ever since it came out, lol. I was addicted day 1 :)

It might be boring but Riverview and I like Hidden Springs a lot, too. I do like to mix things up and play everywhere, though.

In real life? Isla Paradiso or Sunlit Tides.

Can't pick 5, lol. I tend to like the supernaturally ones, though. My least favorites have been the fame-seeking ones, with the exception of Superstar for Sims 1 -- that one was awesome.

I like terrain tools. Is that what you mean? I like the spawners in Sims 3, too. I like to place them around town so it's convenient to find things,lol.

I have been fortunate to receive all the packs I've wanted.

I play with premades when they move into my sim's household via marriage or just because they are friends. On rare occasion have I actually started playing a premade without one of my sims attached.

Humans and witches

I use them sparingly. I use "buy debug" to get the goodies I want. I use move objects sometimes when I build. When I've taken pictures for games or something, I use the movie maker cheats. That's not very often, though.

No.

I like the attraction system of Sims 2. I like the memories of 2, also. Maybe the cleaning skill of 1? I don't know. This is a hard question, lol. I'll probably think of something tomorrow and say, "Man, I should have said that" lol.

Alchemy, gardening, nectar making ... probably?

On very rare occasions.

Don't know

Not very often, but I've played with all of them. I think they are cute but a lot of work. I will have a lot my sims befriend birds in the wild, though...and several of them have dragons, lol. They are very useful.

A combination of playing sims lives and building their homes. I don't care much about styling them although I do take care to make sure that their clothes match their personalities to an extent. I like to either straight out build a home or to start playing a sim (or sims) and build up their home a little at a time as they can afford additions and finer furnishings. It's always exciting when they earn money so I can buy them something nice.

The day Sims 1 was released.

Gloria Greenwings (she's a fairy with green wings, lol). She married Hunter Cottoneye and they recently had a daughter named Gretchen who is, unfortunately, not a fairy.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2020
    Sims 4.

Gotta be honest here, it is mostly the graphics and how the sims themselves look. I also prefer the camera controls and being able to travel between worlds. Plus vampires this iteration are great fun to play.

Winter, love the snow.

No CC. My only 'permanent' mod is MCCC. Sometimes I use LittleMsSam's vampire powers mod and sometimes I use a teleporter mod and a mod for reading relationship scores if I need those for a challenge.

Kleptomaniac is fun - I especially like having a klepto vampire who breaks into other sims' houses and steals stuff at night. Erratic sims are great too, I love how they talk to themselves. Other than that I'm not sure... Most of the traits are very lacklustre.

Probably the acting career from GF but I also really like the scientist career from GTW.

I guess young adult. They can start a family, still look young (yes I am shallow) and have a long life ahead of them.

I have done a breed out the ugly/weird and also completed the 100 baby challenge. Currently I am doing a legacy-bachelor challenge (a legacy challenge but the spouse of each heir/ess is chosen by a bachelor/ette challenge).

No.

I use neither but prefer Maxis Match. Alpha looks weird to me.

TS3 was my first sims game. I got it a few months after it released and played it until TS4 came out. I have since played a little TS2.

Never played it but it does not appeal.

Sims is the only game I play so I guess it is my favourite.

Not sure. I really like Windenburg and Willow Creek. Also Sulani.

Probably Windenburg.

I will stick with TS4: Vampires, Get Famous, Get To Work, Seasons, Jungle Adventure. Darn it I would also like to add Parenthood.

I don't really bother much with building but I really liked the trash can which gives you money until it stopped working. Basically any bed with a high energy rating I use a lot.

I have all the TS4 packs. I don't have all the TS3 packs and I kind of wish I had TS3 Supernatural but I no longer play TS3 so it'd be a waste of money.

20. Do you play with premades? If so, who are your favourites?
    Yes. My favourite is Vlad. I love Mayor Whiskers too. Other than that, I really like Mimsy Shallot (the ghost), the whole Fyres family, the Goths, the Pancakes, the Vatores.

Vampire. But I also love aliens.

Not in normal gameplay although if I have to reset a sim I will do that.

Nope.

TS2 or TS3's traits, open world from TS3, the ability to have hybrid occults. I would also say story progression from TS3 but I have MCCC for that and you said three only.

Painting and gardening can make lots of money so I guess those are favourites of mine.

No - well ok I have a few times but normally I wouldn't.

27. What is your favourite aspiration?
    I don't know, maybe the acting one? Or the one from JA that involves exploring temples (is it called jungle explorer? I forget).

Sometimes but only cats, not dogs - all the bathing and walking is too much hard work. Hamsters can be fun sometimes.

Playing. I do not build or create sims and planning their outfits is kind of boring to me.

I don't create sims but the newest kid born in my game is called Clementine Straud (first child of my gen 2 legacy heiress). She is called Clementine because she was born on Winterfest and Father Winter (aka Clement Frost) started talking to her mother as she was giving birth.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited August 2020
    1. What is your favourite version of the Sims?
    I still think TS2 is the best for its time.

2. What are 3 things that make it your favourite?
    The personalities, the attention to detail, and probably a bit of nostalgia too.

3. What is your favourite season to play in? (or say if you don't have seasons)
    I enjoy them all, but I think summer is my favourite.

I play vanilla. I have used MCCC and pose mods in the past though.

Music Lover, Gloomy, and Creative. I also miss Neurotic from TS3.

Freelance.

Young adult. I also love toddlers.

No. I just like to create my own stories.

No, although I suppose there is a bit of 'me' in all my sims.

Maxis match.

1, 2, 3 and 4. I also used to play The Urbz.

No.

I used to love Tomb Raider, Resident Evil and Silent Hill, but The Sims will always be my favourite.

TS2 - Magic Town
    TS2 - Pleasantview
    TS3 - Moonlight Falls
    TS4 - Probably Brindleton Bay. I haven't tried Evergreen Harbor yet though.

Windenberg or Glimmerbrook. I've always liked the idea of a cute little old cottage in the country.

For TS4, it would have to be Vampires, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Parenthood, and Get Together.

I use the bird feeder and wind chimes from Backyard Stuff in almost all my builds. I also really love the new rocking chairs.

Eco Lifestyle and Nifty Knitting are on my wish list.

I remember playing the Roomies in TS1 and the Pleasants in TS2. I don't play premades now, but I have a soft spot for the Behrs and of course the Goths.

Vampires.

Mostly bb.moveobjects and cas.fulleditmode. I sometimes use freerealestate, fillmotive and motherlode, but not often.

My main sim was inspired by my favourite ever fictional character. I also often have a 'face claim' that I base the appearance of my own characters on.

If TS2 had TS4 graphics, CAS and vampires, I would probably still be playing it now.

Playing musical instruments, painting, and knitting.

On rare occasions for storytelling. I am usually far too attached to my sims to kill them.

Bestselling Author.

My main sim has a cat and I also love dogs and Hammy. I am hoping horses return soon too.

I prefer playing in live mode, although I can spend hours in CAS and build mode.

2000. Wow, I can't believe it's been that long!

Flora Goodluck.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Sims 3

Open World, cars, gameplay

All 4 but probably winter is my top, even though I hate winter in real life.

I use NRaas mods, a few other mods, and some CC

Athletic, Brave, Natural Cook

Law Enforcement

Young Adult

Yes, currently I am doing @Llandros2012 Ultimate Sim Challenge. Link is in my signature.

No, mainly because I can't make one that looks like me

Either is fine by me but I think I mostly have Maxis Match

Sims 1 (Console), Sims 2 (Console), Sims Bustin' Out (Console), Sims 3 (PC), Sims 4 (PC)

Yeah, although I prefer the Sims series over the City series.

Sims is my favorite PC game. I don't have a game console so no game there, favorite mobile game right now is Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Sunset Valley, I know it's the first one created but I know where everything is and the townies are familiar to me.

Sunset Valley, Riverview

Supernatural, Seasons, Into The Future, Late Night, Generations

All-In-One-Bathroom, Bot-Building Station, Alchemy Station

Yes, Island Paradise and Showtime. Used to have them but the discs quit.

Christopher Steel, Hank Goddard, the Goth Family, Blair Wainwright

Werewolves, Witches

testingcheatsenabled true, hideheadlineeffects on (sometimes)

Very rarely do I make a celebrity Sim. One time I made one inspired by Elvis but then got bored with it.

Human disguises for aliens (from Sims 4), can't think of any other right now.

Gardening, Fishing, Alchemy, Bot-Building

Occasionally, but not like I used to.

International Superspy, Renaissance Sim, there are some others too.

Dogs mainly, although I have and will play with the cats and horses

Playing Sims lives, I'm not good at building and I'm so-so at creating their styles

2003-2004 for Sims as a whole, 2010 for Sims 3 with a break from 2011 to 2017, 2017 and on for Sims 4

Haven't created a new Sim since last year. Her name is Emily Jones but she's gone now.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,865 Member
    Sims 4
    The sims, toddlers, traveling between worlds
    Summer
    One mod, UI Cheats for managing motives
    Cheerful, Family-Oriented, Good
    Culinary
    Young adult
    No
    Yes
    No preference
    TS, TS2, TS3, TS4, Sims Medieval, My Sims, Sims Life Stories, Pet Stories, Castaway Stories, The Sims Game Cube, The Sims Mobile, The Sims Freeplay
    No
    The Sims is my favorite game but I also play Animal Crossing New Horizonz, Planet Zoo, and Red Dead Redemption on Xbox.
    Sims 4 Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay
    Cats&Dogs, Realm of Magic, Get To Work, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood
    Stairs
    I have them all. TS through TS4
    I do not play with premades. I do have some in my towns as background characters.
    SpellCasters and Witches
    Money Cheats, Free RealEstate
    I have some television/movie characters as background sims and friends of my sim family. Harry Potter cast, I Love Lucy, Golden Girls, Sex and the City, Little House on the Prairie
    Hobbies from Sims 2, Interests from Sims 2, Babies from Sims 2
    Painting and Cooking
    No
    Food
    I have a dog in game and will soon be adding a cat.
    Live mode.
    Juliette
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Ooh, this sounds great! I’ll come back to this later.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    1. What is your favourite version of The Sims?
    Ooh, I don't know if I have a favourite. I like 2, 3 and 4 for different reasons!

2. What are three things that make it your favourite?
    Since I didn't really give a straight answer to the previous question, I'll pick a random reason for each version. Sims 2 - I like the different hobbies. Sims 3 - the open world. Sims 4 - the food options! Cooking, gourmet cooking, baking and all the different festival foods...

3. What is your favourite season to play in?
    Hmm... probably Summer.

4. Do you use mods/CC?
    Yes. Nowhere near as much as some players. Most of the NRAAS ones for Sims 3, and MCCC, Zerbu's Go to School and TMEX Better Exceptions for Sims 4. I may also get more in future.

5. What are your three favourite traits/personality styles?
    Sims 3: Natural Cook, Good Sense of Humour and... hm... Family Oriented. Sims 4: Creative, Foodie and Family Oriented. So fairly similar ones for both!

Culinary, for Sims 3 and 4.

I don't have one!

8. Do you do challenges?
    No

No. I'd find it too difficult to choose a limited number traits, plus I'd probably find it a bit weird.

Maxis match

11. Which versions of The Sims have you played?
    PC: Sims 1, 2, 3 and 4. PS2: Sims 1, Sims Bustin Out, Sims 2, Sims 2 Pets, Sims 2 Castaway. Sims Mobile, Sims Freeplay.

12. Do you also enjoy the SimCity series?
    Never played it.

13. Is Sims (any version) your favourite game or do you prefer another?
    The Sims is probably my favourite, but I also enjoy playing Minecraft.

14. What's your favourite world in the Sims universe to play in?
    Again, I don't have a favourite!

15. Which Sims world would you most want to live in?
    Hmm... possibly San Myshuno. I'm a city girl. Bridgeport is somewhat similar but I would be scared of the vampires :D

16. What are your favourite packs? Pick five.
    Sims 3: World Adventures, Seasons, Generations, Into the Future, Late Night. Although, to be honest, I like all of them...
    Sims 4: City Living, Get to Work, Get Together, Realm of Magic, Seasons. Yet again, I like most of the ones I've purchased, except Outdoor Retreat.

17. What are your three favourite build mode objects?
    Pools, spiral staircases, and plants.

Sims 1: I only ever had the base game. Sims 2: I have all of them! Sims 3: I have all the EPs, and most of the SPs except Diesel Stuff, 70s/80s/90s Stuff and Movie Stuff. Not particularly bothered about all of those. Sims 4: the packs I don't have are Eco Living, Vampires, StrangerVille, Perfect Patio Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff and Nifty Knitting stuff. I'd like to get Tiny Living and Nifty Knitting, and possibly Laundry Day. The others I'm not particularly interested in.

19. Do you play with premades?
    No. I prefer creating my own Sims and controlling their stories from the beginning.

20. What Life State do you like best?
    Normal Sims, Fairies and Spellcasters.

Yes. Money ones, buydebug (Sims 3), and resetting Sims. Sometimes others, but those are the ones I mostly use.

22. Do you make celebrities/fictional characters?
    No. Similar to the simself question, I'd find it too difficult to choose the right traits and to get the look quite right.

23. If you could add any three features from a different version of The Sims to your favourite version, what would it be?
    Since I don't have a favourite version, this is difficult! I'll just pick one game to add features to. So... to Sims 3, I'd add the concept of toddlers being able to help themselves to food, the ability to put themselves to bed, and the club system.

24. What are your favourite hobbies in The Sims?
    Sims 2: Music and Dance. Sims 3: Martial Arts. Sims 4: Cooking/Gourmet Cooking/Baking.

25. Do you kill Sims purposely?
    I have done sometimes, mostly when bored. Only once have I done it for storytelling purposes.

Sims 3: possibly reaching the top of the Culinary career. Similar with Sims 4, particularly because I like the reward trait where food never spoils.

Cats. Also horses in Sims 3.

28. Do you prefer playing Sims' lives, building homes, or creating their styles?
    I'm definitely a "playing Sims' lives" person! In fact I can find selecting Sims' outfits and building their homes a little boring. Particularly house building as my architecture and interior design skills are awful!!

Hm... no idea!

Sims 3: the Lopez family... the teen son Pablo is the intended romantic interest for one of my main Sims. Sims 4: the Paraskevas family. The child son Alexander is the intended friend and future romantic interest for one of my main Sims... he's only a child right now, so it'll just be a friendship for now.
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited August 2020
    Sims 2 it was the game where i found my love for sims and will always be my favorite.

It's humor and quirks, gamplay, and the amount of personality it has

I'm going to say winter cause it's nothing like having my sims sit down for a winterfest dinner and gather around the tree to sing or open
    presents. I find it very wholesome and enjoy watching my sims spend time with their family. Summer is a close second since island living added more summer activities and beaches.

I use MCCC and some hair cc just to have more un-natural colors and to provide toddlers/children with the un-natural colors too

I usually go for the arsty/crafty type sometimes a geek/videogamer type

I don't really have a favorite but not explored many of them but i usually go for the work from home route or an active career

YA/Adult since that's where most of the gameplay is and the ages where you can start your own family. If kids or teens had more gameplay that was just for them it be one of those.

Legacy and Rags to Riches, in sims 3 loved to do the berry challenge but now I have to relies on mods for colored skintones and hair.

Sometimes I have a save with my simself and my BFF's simself that I play

Maxis Match for sure, I want my cc to look like it belongs and not be too realistic.

Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4 even played Sims castaway, sims bustin out on the ds, my sims on the wii

not really, i dabble but haven't played since simcity when it worked with Sims 2 and could sue it to create your own neighborhoods. Man i
    miss compatibility like that.

Sims is one of my favorite, i also enjoy farming rpg's like stardew valley, pokemon, animal crossing, or multiplayer rpg's like ESO

Sims 2 it have to be Strange Ville just loved building up that empty neighboorhood, Sims 3 i love Moonlight Falls, and Sims 4 I think it's
    Strangerville for nostalgic reasons

Island Living world, i love the water and would love to live near the ocean or on a beach.

Realm of magic, Vampires, Strangerville, city living, and island living

I like them all so i don't have a top 3

I have them all but i was reluctant to get my first pet stuff but a friend ended up gifting me it.

Not really but i've been palying with malcolm landgrabb and it's been interesting so maybe i'll play more pre-mades

Spellcastor and Vampires

Mostly build/buy cheats for building sometimes gameplay cheats depending on how i want to play

I don't try making celebrities but i suppose any sim i make is fictional so i guess i play fictional characters and
    sometimes let them roam in the backgroud depending on why i made the sim.

23. If you could add any 3 features from a different version of the sims to your favourite version of the sims, what would it be? I would add the sims 2 interaction system to the sims 4 along with the wants/fear system from the sims 2. I'd also add the personality points instead of having traits I feel the point system the sims 2 had was more of a personality than the 3 trait system we have in 4. (to be clear sims 2 is my favorite version of sims but i don't think anything needs to be added to it maybe the sims 4 open neighborhood system and being able to visit neighbors but other than that i don't think it needs anything.)

In sims 2 it's the crafty ones like pottery and sewing but i enjoy all the hobbies in 2, in 4 i still say crafty ones like
    woodworking, painting, knitting etc...

No... *shifty eyes* okay maybe I purposely let the cowplant become hungry to intince certain sims, it's part of the game
    isn't it though? play how you want so if a sim annoys me or get on my nerves or i just dislike them "accidents" happen
    to them :lol:

I don't know honestly i've done them all and no one in particular is a favorite, maybe the creative ones as i tend to play
    more creative sims

I do play with both cats and dogs along with the hamester in sims 2&4, if we're talking sims 3 I played with them all
    but my favorite is horses and always love having a sim befriend the unicorn.

All of it I love making a sim with a style and building them a home within that style

uhhh....hmmm...Sims 2 days don't know exactly but around 2004-2005 maybe...

Newest created sim would be Jr. Mint Fresh, i've decided to do the non-berry challenge and went silly with the name.
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member

Sims 4
    It is the only version I played
    The CAS
    Build mode
    Spring
    I play on console so nope
    Loner, creative and genius
    Social media
    Young adult
    Nope
    I did but that was six sim generations ago
    I play on console but alpha looks better
    Only 4
    I only tried the mobile version but yes
    Yes but fortnite comes second
    San myshuno
    The desert one
    Cats and dogs
    Seasons
    City living
    Island living
    Dine out
    A painting that came with seasons
    The expensive city living bed
    Weather machine
    Most recent 3 expansions most game packs and stuff packs
    Summer holiday
    Sim
    All cheats
    Nope
    Cars, open world and horses
    Painting, gardening and woodworking
    Rarely
    Fabulously wealthy
    Only dogs
    February
    30. What is the name of your newest created Sim
    I dont know
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    I'm going to go with 4 just because its the only one I play anymore
    I love designing buildings and houses (probably because of the Sims) and its a relaxed gameplay.
    Autumn
    Neither, I've used both on previous sims though
    I usually chose a fair mix of them all but I guess I use "good" the most
    No fav, I dont have get to work or anything so its not like theres any gameplay while working
    Young Adult
    I've started the 100 baby challenge and didnt get far, I am working on the legacy challenge right now
    I always make a simself, one for my boyfriend too <3
    Honestly...I don't know what these are
    1-4 and I've had the two iphone versions.
    I've only played the phone version
    100% My favorite game since I was a kid
    I only have the base 3, brindleton, sulani, and the jungle. I would pick Sulani
    Sulani! those views everyday would be amazing
    Jungle adventure, island living, parenthood, cats and dogs, and seasons.
    I build so much there is no way I could pick just 3 items
    I only have a few packs, I guess if I had to pick the next ones would be maybe city living or outdoor retreat
    I really only play with Sims I've made
    Human. Kind of wish we could control the pets though
    Who doesn't? moveobjects, showhiddenobjects, showliveeditobjects all day everyday
    I did when I was younger but have not with the Sims 4
    The customization options in build mode from Sims 3!!! it really opened up your options and gave everyone more free range of creativity
    only sometimes if I've thought of a backstory
    I haven't completed it yet but I like that the Beach Life gives you the home turf trait
    Dog lover
    I get bored easily while playing. I've been more into building since the beginning.
    First time I started playing was 2003 when the Makin Magic pack came out
    A dachshund boxer mix named Widget.
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Honestly...I don't know what these are.

Alpha looks realistic and maxis match looks the same as the vanilla game
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    Livi5500kLivi5500k Posts: 22 Member
    Four. I never played any other.
    -Art Style
    -Graphics
    -Nothing to compare it to.
    Late Spring/Early Fall
    Both
    Kleptomaniac, Hates Children, Materialistic
    Conservationist. Marine Biology branch if I have to choose.
    Young Adult, only because nobody else has anything to do.
    Yes. Legacy-type challenges mostly, though I’ve done the bachelor challenge.
    Occasionally.
    Maxis Match.
    Four, freeplay, and mobile.
    I haven’t really played these besides the mobile version, but I enjoyed that.
    It’s my favorite.
    I love Oasis Springs but most of my sims live in Brindleton Bay or San Myshuno.
    Sulani!!! Where I live IRL is pretty much like Brindleton. I don’t mind it, but it gets cold.
    Seasons, Cats & Dogs, University, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure.
    17. What are your 3 favourite build mode objects
    JA flooring, PH kids wallpaper, anything from CAD
    I have them all 😎
    I don’t. But I love the Calientes.
    Human, mostly. But I love a good spell caster.
    Not usually, besides MOO,
    Debug, and cas full edit mode.
    No, I don’t usually.
    I never played any other but I think I’d love CAW, Private School, and Open World.
    Painting 🤑, Woodworking, Fishing.
    Sometimes, but mostly only for storytelling.
    I love CC aspirations, but in game I’d have to say Bestselling Author or Painter Extraordinaire
    Sometimes. Mostly dogs.
    Playing and building.
    May 2019. (Birthday gift! I turned 21.)
    Joe Benson. I also made his granddaughters Alexia and Claire. His wife’s coming next (I’m playing rn lol).
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited September 2020

Sims 3

1. Flexibility in altering one's environment to suit your story
    2. No Stupid Monty Python 's Ministry of Silly Walks
    3. No stupid Joker Grins
    4. Snow with depth.

Winter

Mods, CC HELL YEAH...BOTH!!! But I can make sims without CC too. It's all in the sliders.

Evil, Mean-Spirited, Family-Oriented (see what happens when you mix them together)

Gardener (I stink at gardening in RL and my late Dad was a RL gardener)

Young Adult (I'm now an Adult in RL mid-life and I miss it)

No, my RL is challenging enough. Thanks. I play Sims to relax.

Yes and it's called Walter Mitty Syndrome or a "fervent wish to see what life would have been like if we had made certain different choices.

We Sims 3'rs refer to it as CC or noCC; I'm a dyed-in-the-wool CC user.

Sims 3 only. When the other two came out, I was busy building a career as a realtor (Sims 1) and then switched to photography (Sims 2) in real life and was raising a family so had no time for video games.

Never had the chance to play it (see above) - and Cities Skylines took Simcity 5's thunder.

Sims 3...and it will be my die-hard favorite since I've been playing it for three years and 9 months. and have no desire to switch to another unless Sims game unless it's better than Sims 3 - though lately. Sims 2 has been attracting my attention and it'll be fun trying to track down CDs for that game that are still usable.

Sunset Valley

Sunset Valley

World Adventures, Seasons, Supernatural, Ambitions and Pets

The Gem Cutter Machine (Sims 3 Supernatural EP); The Lord Vladimir's Conjuring Pot - perfect for conjuring tiberium or your Auntie Irina's Famous Chicken Stew... (The Sims 3 Store), The Grand Piano (Sims 3 Late Night EP) (buy mode - Sims 3) Build mode. Flat Roof; The two modernesque windows (floor to ceiling)- can't remember the names.

All the remaining Sims 3 Stuff Packs with the exception of High End Loft Stuff (which I own) - and yes, I plan to get all of them. INCLUDING
    The_Sims_3_Katy_Perry%27s_Sweet_Treats_Cover.jpg
    myeyes.jpg

River McIrish (Sims 3 Sunset Valley) - MY River McIrish...not EA's.
    Screenshot-69.jpg

and Bebe Hart... um... uh...MY Bebe Hart...
    Screenshot-200.jpg

Human with Werewolf a close second.

All of them When I load up my game it's
    ctrl-shift-c
    testingcheatsenabled on
    buydebug
    hideheadlineeffects on
    fadeobjects off
    unlockoutfits on
    moviemakercheatsenabled on

...and of course. familyfunds family name §amount

I made the JAG TV show characters and no...I don't let them wander the background. I use them.

Death by Flies (Sims 2); Relationship Chemistry (Sims 2); Hobbies

Music, Gardening...all translates into career options.

Screenshot-127_nuke3.png
    Does nuking them count?

The Perfect Garden and we call them Lifetime Wishes (in the Sims 3)

1. Rottweiler
    2. St. Bernard
    3. German Shepherd
    4. Wolf (CC)
    5. Fox (CC)
    6. Siberian Husky
    7. Alaskan Malamute
    8. Any type of cat.

Sim lives/building homes. I live in a t-shirt and shorts. So I have no style.

Jan. 2017 - after a near fatal bout with pneumonia (near total lung blockage) as what I would call recuperation.

30. What is the name of your newest created?

Sebastian LaRue.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~