Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✎Kirkwell High Mafia✎ Mafia Win!

Comments

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    So I kind of lied roles will go out later tonight and we'll start tomorrow at 2 pm EST
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    So I kind of lied roles will go out later tonight and we'll start tomorrow at 2 pm EST

I can’t believe lied to us Broncos. I don’t think I can ever trust you again. This mistake just can’t be made up for.
    Mouselline wrote: »

I can’t believe lied to us Broncos. I don’t think I can ever trust you again. This mistake just can’t be made up for.

Vote: Broncos

• xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

MPy9H9S.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    edited August 2020
    Broncos (2) - Broncos, Luna
    At this stage, Broncos will be eliminated (oops).
    The hammer is 4.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member

I'll keep this in mind for the next game where you're playing. :tongue:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Vote Count:
    Broncos (2) - Broncos, Luna

Pregame ends in a little over 7 hours (2pm EST). All roles have been distributed.

It will be about 2am my time when day starts and I get up at 6am so don't ask where I am for the first 4 hours of the day.
    832XG3D.gif
    By the way I have school Monday and Tuesdays so I’m not going to be overly active on those days. Online is Wed-Fri
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Broncos XD
    I might be busy with schoolwork tomorrow. I'll try to get on, but if I'm quiet, Thats probably why.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited August 2020
    Ignor this
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Just to make sure Cava. The game hasn't started yet. Those are just joke votes on the host because of this post.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    It is now Day 1 and it will last 24 hours. Hammer is 5.

Good luck everyone!

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Hi hi :3

I still have school stuff, so I'll be in and out for a bit.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Hello
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Hola. EMMM says City, Coffee, and Cavapoo. Something about the Cs today (by the way didn’t do that on purpose)
    Reminder list of players:
    Players:
    1. City
    2. Bella
    3. Mouse
    4. DeKay
    5. Coffee
    6. Cavapoo_King
    7. Rose
    8. Frenchy

People who have popped in so far since day started three and a half hours ago:
    1. Bella
    2. City
    3. Mouse

(totally calling out Frenchy here because I poked him so he knows the game has started :tongue: )

EMMMS to date:

Mouse with City, Coffee, and Cavapoo (C streak).
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Can't say why I made that post...but I did :sweat_smile: I'd like to see conversation moving some, but only three people have popped in so far sooo :neutral:

Mouse, out of the three Cs, whom would you be most willing to vote for currently? As of yet, only City as posted, so you would be voting blindly on Coffee and Cavapoo...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Can't say why I made that post...but I did :sweat_smile: I'd like to see conversation moving some, but only three people have popped in so far sooo :neutral:

Mouse, out of the three Cs, whom would you be most willing to vote for currently? As of yet, only City as posted, so you would be voting blindly on Coffee and Cavapoo...

I can’t base anything off an EMMM. I wouldn’t vote Cavapoo because of the first day rule

I can’t base anything off an EMMM. I wouldn’t vote Cavapoo because of the first day rule

I suppose DeKay is the one that likes to vote straight from EMMMS, but it never hurts to ask anyways, right?

Would you consider voting for either City or Coffee (based on EMMM) if activity is still low (as it is now)?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    My EMMM says Mouse, Coffee and Rose.

Vote: Coffee

😬
    832XG3D.gif

Why are you being too helpful and participative? That's fishy. XD
    832XG3D.gif

I suppose DeKay is the one that likes to vote straight from EMMMS, but it never hurts to ask anyways, right?

Would you consider voting for either City or Coffee (based on EMMM) if activity is still low (as it is now)?

If it’s like this throughout most of day 1, then yes I’d consider it but I’m hoping it will get active soon.
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Why are you being too helpful and participative? That's fishy. XD

Oh my gosh. I swear Bella can't do anything without being fishy. She's blamed both for being too participating and too absent (like me, because we do similar things). Yeah she let me know the game started, and I saw it last night but it was soooo late so I didn't bother sending anything then. Also just letting you guys know that I'm mostly active during evenings these days, so that's when you should expect to see me around.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif