Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World: The Wild Wild West by ehaught58

13...Next

Comments

• Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    edited June 2014
    Its nice. I wil tested.. but what a place for Native Americans? :)
  • DaethaqtDaethaqt Posts: 760 Member
    edited June 2014
    ehaught58 wrote:
    I agree Ed!

BTW! I just noticed that we missed our 5-year TS3 "Friends" anniversary ... May 30, 2009! How many TS2 years were we friends? :wink:

♪ ♫ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! ♫ ♪

8) Cam

I want to say that we hooked up around 8-9 years ago? My, how time flies!!!!

:D:D:D:D

That's my guess too. You were my first TS2 friend and the one to teach me about MOO (moveobjects on/off) when I modified a HUGE castle you made. Time does fly but even more so now that I'm "OVER THE HILL" and tumbling down it at warp speed! :shock:

Have a great weekend! I promise to do the same. :mrgreen:

Cam

Oh What A Beautiful Friendship!!!
  • cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    edited June 2014
    Awe! Thanks Daethaqt! 8)
    TS3Siggy.jpg
  • ALeXXMcQUEENALeXXMcQUEEN Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi I just download this world and there is no bridge, both side :'(
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,992 Member
    @ALeXXMcQUEEN could it be that you don’t have one of the expansion packs that the world uses? Judging by the pictures, it’s safe to say it uses more than just the base game, but the exchange doesn’t seem to properly list all the packs that worlds use, and hasn’t done so for a long time
    > @Damienf519 said:
    > @ALeXXMcQUEEN could it be that you don’t have one of the expansion packs that the world uses? Judging by the pictures, it’s safe to say it uses more than just the base game, but the exchange doesn’t seem to properly list all the packs that worlds use, and hasn’t done so for a long time

I have most of the packs though :( The things I missed are the 2 bridges and the train which idk what pack is it :(
    @Damienf519
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,992 Member
    @ALeXXMcQUEEN,
    Well than, it must be something else.
  • wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    @ALeXXMcQUEEN The train is from the World Adventures EP. I'm not sure about the bridges
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top