Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New mod: Road to Romance v1.1 (SFW)

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Going to check this out!👀
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Downloaded it. ;) I love romance-related mods. Thanks for sharing!
  • LumpinouLumpinou Posts: 29 Member
    edited August 2020
    (Just a heads up that this mod is not on MTS anymore, it's still on my Patreon though, where it also was before being on MTS :D
    It's here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/road-to-romance-39785932 )
    Post edited by Lumpinou on
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Lumpinou wrote: »
    (Just a heads up that this mod is not on MTS anymore, it's still on my Patreon though, where it also was before being on MTS :D
    It's here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/road-to-romance-39785932)

Thank you!
  • BatidaDeCoco2BatidaDeCoco2 Posts: 1 New Member
    This mod is nowhere to be found when looking for it
    Since this mod didn't suit me and I expected more from it, I removed this mod
    Since I removed this mod my game is no longer running as it should
    No idea if it is actually because of this mod or if it is something else
    @BatidaDeCoco2 I am unsure what you mean; I linked right above where the mod now is. I removed it from MTS because I am progressively moving out from there.
    What problems are you seeing in your game?
    Send me a PM and I'll help you out if you want.
    Hi @Lumpinou, first off I'm really enjoying your mod and all the new interactions and moodlets it's adding; and the romance skill is great, very well thought out.
    I just wanted to ask about the 'criticize partner's family' interaction (so realistic :D ) - is it supposed to happen autonomously? I'm finding that some of my Sims in happy relationships (i.e. both green and pink bars are high) are doing the interaction autonomously repeatedly and my Sims' relationships are taking a hit - these are Sims in a good mood with no traits like mean or evil. Luckily I have a mod that lets me repair the relationships but I'm just wondering if this is working as intended?
    @loubyloulou if the social context is not bad (ie if they're in good moods and not mean) this should not happen... I may have to make it fully non autonomous then- first I'll try to 'discourage' it a little and we'll see-- but as a quick fix I'll turn off autonomy for it and re-upload today so that your Sims don't have to hate each other 😂... Autonomy gets weird sometimes and is not straightforward to control 😂
    @loubyloulou if the social context is not bad (ie if they're in good moods and not mean) this should not happen... I may have to make it fully non autonomous then- first I'll try to 'discourage' it a little and we'll see-- but as a quick fix I'll turn off autonomy for it and re-upload today so that your Sims don't have to hate each other 😂... Autonomy gets weird sometimes and is not straightforward to control 😂

Thank you SO much, that's so kind of you <3
    @loubyloulou I checked my file and Sims can't perform this interaction when happy or flirty. Additionally, its autonomy is set like game interactions. Do you have an autonomy impacting mod? Regardless - I blocked it for more moods now and re uploaded, let me know if it calms down with that little tweak 😂
    @loubyloulou I checked my file and Sims can't perform this interaction when happy or flirty. Additionally, its autonomy is set like game interactions. Do you have an autonomy impacting mod? Regardless - I blocked it for more moods now and re uploaded, let me know if it calms down with that little tweak 😂

That's fantastic thank you! No, I don't have autonomy impacting mods :)
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    edited August 2020

Your patreon link is leading to a page with a 404 error.
    @Bananas_45 not for me... it occasionally asks for a captcha / confirm that you're human test thingie but that's it... there was a parenthesis included in the link automatically by this forum but even so it still worked for me... Try this link without the pesky parenthesis https://www.patreon.com/posts/road-to-romance-39785932
    It'll take you to the 'you're leaving this forum' confirmation page first of course
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    @Bananas_45 not for me... it occasionally asks for a captcha / confirm that you're human test thingie but that's it... there was a parenthesis included in the link automatically by this forum but even so it still worked for me... Try this link without the pesky parenthesis https://www.patreon.com/posts/road-to-romance-39785932
    It'll take you to the 'you're leaving this forum' confirmation page first of course

Thank you! That link worked perfectly. Your Mod looks like a lot of fun. Building romance is my favorite part of the game! I have a couple that has been dating forever and this will spice up their life.