Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Page 3982

@Lucy_Henley Me too.
    You should, the utopian future is a beautiful world in my opinion.

@Nikkei_Simmer Sounds important.
    That's definitely true about the two countries.
    I guess I was right, it's a serious matter.
    Good luck reasoning with the President. Hmm, he looks oddly familiar. :lol:
    I hope nothing like this happens in real life but you never know.
    Yikes, sounds like things may get ugly.
    Great update!
    Great teaser!

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. Yes, it sure can be.
    Looks like she made a new acquaintance with that lady.
    She seems to be enjoying the pool.
    Dani probably likes the view of all those men.
    Great update!

@BlackSand It'd be nice if they came to an agreement.
    Thank you, I most definitely will. Look for the next updates tomorrow!
    Me too. I've got to send her to Egypt and France eventually so she'll get plenty of time there to find some of them. Or at least I hope.
    Yeah, she was the one causing all the issues. When I stopped for the night, the aliens still had her too.
    You too!

@Lashin Good to hear her cookies turned out well.
    Congrats on the statue.
    Those are definitely must haves for a Sim.
    You got a good plan for them.
    Great update!

@Sleepstar Happy birthday!

@GraceyManor He's not wrong. :lol:
    I like when Cosette stands up to her mother.
    That line about the issues her father gave them reminds me of why Rose's mother wanted Rose to marry Cal in Titanic.
    Something tells me Cosette will find a way out of boarding school.
    I guess Claire found out.
    I hope he stops her.
    If she didn't know it was him at the ball, she does now.
    Great updates!

@Faerie197 Looking forward to seeing what gender the child will be.
    That's true, sometimes I wonder if the pictures I share are important to an update or not.

@Turjan It's nice to go back to an old save. Unfortunately I lost some of mine.
    Lol, funny that the Reaper wanted a date.
    Grim is one weird character, lol
    Great update!
  • Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    I'm curious what the child's species will be. Mother is a genie, and father is a fae.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited August 2020
    Faerie197 wrote: »
    You know, the hardest part of chronicling a Sims 3 game here is knowing what events are worth noting, when to take screenshots, and what is just everyday events. But... I think that's a lot of the charm of Sims 3. It's not high drama or nonstop action. There's no set pieces with explosions going off all around you. No mind bending puzzles or tricky platforming. It's just... life. The events that matter the most are the ones that in the moment feel mundane and not noteworthy. Potty training your newborn, or teaching them to speak. A quiet moment with loved ones. None of it feels important at the time, but these are the things that matter the most both in real life and in The Sims 3.

Or maybe I'm just weird. Yeah, I'm probably just weird. But I can't be alone to feel this way. After all, The Sims has been popular for decades now.

"Oh honey, look here ... It's that picture of us windsurfing in the Islands.
    Isn't that the day Lisa got sunburned and your brother Bill was attacked by sharks?"

"And look ... He we are with your parents in China.
    Awesome trip, we spent a week roaming tombs.
    We travelled every trail, looking for the right place, at the right time of day, to take that picture."

"Wow ... Look at this babe.
    You remember that night at the club in Bridgeport ... And that red dress, dang girl."

"Yeah, sure Ted ... Whatever.
    Honestly I have to say that picking up this baby poo is just way more fulfilling, and life enriching."

"Sarah, I'm calling the doctor and we are upping your meds."

Nah @Faerie197 ... You're not weird ... But I am!
    Then again ... <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaGhgb6pT-E

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA

Update: Winds of Change
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17619441#Comment_17619441

Every once in a while, in that great jigsaw puzzle of life …
    One has to stop and wonder exactly how hard the pieces might be trying to put themselves together.

50240758863_d07137fa8c_k.jpg

Happy Simming!

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer ooh, intriguing story. I've never been one to have a specific storyline in mind.

It was early in the morning, and time for Ros's favourite activity (well, one of them anyway)... breaking space rock blocks. She loved discovering beautiful gemstones and shaping them with her cutting machine. The house was filled with cut gems... perhaps at some point they'd need to build a basement.

MJctzGU.jpg

Martin couldn't see too well in the gloom, but he could probably navigate his garden blindfolded by now, despite its size. He was still desperate to be able to obtain the Omni Plant, but those steak plants were slow-growing and didn't yield very much.

f4VNWMt.jpg

Whilst the pair were outside, they could hear flames raging from somewhere. Having ascertained that their house was intact, they looked around until they saw smoke billowing from the roof of one of their neighbours' houses. They felt little need to panic, although they did of course hope that their neighbours were OK.

jXBAooi.jpg

Having finished with his garden, Martin decided to indulge in another favourite pastime, fishing. He fancied seeing if he could catch an angelfish, with a view to eventually catching a deathfish. Then, perhaps, Ros could cook some Ambrosia, just to say she had done so.

R02Cvuc.jpg

"Yes! My first angelfish!" Martin exclaimed, happily. It was only of normal quality, but he couldn't expect much from his first catch.

HKeelQH.jpg

Lucy decided to get herself a job, and searched through the online part-time classifieds. The first opening was at the mausoleum, which was not to Lucy's taste, and she eventually took a job at the bookstore.

9vovYsA.jpg

Now that the sun was up, Martin had to deal with his least-favourite gardening task; getting rid of the dead plants. No matter how many times he had to do it, he always found it rather sad, even though he had plenty of spares in his inventory.

hUwtktU.jpg
    ntZobgc.jpg

It was now lunchtime, and Ros decided that she wanted some Teppanyaki Chicken Fried Rice. It had been a great idea to invest in that teppanyaki grill... although not strictly necessary, she always found that dressing in her chef uniform helped her get into the mood.

M9fWJEQ.jpg
    3Yg6t2u.jpg

I decided to build a martial arts academy in Lucky Palms, too. Because the Asquiths are filthy rich, Ros was able to purchase it! Another thing I'd forgotten... Ros has a Margaret Vaguester car. I knew that Martin had a Motive Mobile, but had forgotten about the super-expensive and fast car...

ePQXmUR.jpg

Lucy thought it would be a good idea to work on her logic skill alone, planning potential moves, before taking on an opponent.

j0bLgSa.jpg

One hobby that Ros enjoyed, but which she wasn't that great at yet, was Mixology. She'd seen bartenders throw their bottles in the air, but quickly regretted doing it herself when they fell on the ground.

lx1OU2a.jpg

Ros only worked a few days a week, and after finishing work that Friday, she received a promotion! She was now just one promotion away from her lifetime wish of becoming a Celebrated Five-Star Chef!

S2MJAAe.jpg

Martin had a celebrity opportunity to show off his dance moves at local dance club, Club Funki. It was rather dead when he arrived, but he danced anyway... the bartender didn't seem to care.

14HywPg.jpg

Both Ros and Martin had wishes that could only be fulfilled by a Dream Pod... so they purchased one. Ros started to dream of romance as she drifted off. She was used to having a duvet over her, but she was comfortable enough in the pod.

RXw9yT3.jpg

The next morning, Ros fancied using the training dummy. As she began leaping in the air, she remembered the early days of her martial arts study, and being hit in the face by the dummy. Now, though, she could show it who was boss.

7e1a2rM.jpg
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Brandontaylor Looks like everyone is having fun.
    ****We have Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Papa Murphy (though it's about 1/2 hour from my town), Marceloni's, Little Caesar, and quite a few local-only places. There might even be a Domino's somewhere near here.
    ****I really need to explore this game's features more. I had no idea the Weather Stone could spawn collectible gems/metals.

@BlackSand If you can't find out, it's okay. I just thought it looked familiar.
    ****Curtis... looks like a used car salesman. And not in a good way.
    ****Nice pic.

@GraceyManor Or I just wasn't paying attention.
    ****You should be able to get a free account with WP. Mine is free.
    ****Claire definitely needs to have her tea spiked.

@Lucy_Henley It's possible he met her while in the school rabbit hole. Most of the time it shows up as them asking their crush for a dance and not naming them.
    ****I like the little garden/martial arts area.

@Lashin Have fun with your murder spree.
    ****Elena is pretty.

@Nikkei_Simmer Your president isn't fat or orange enough.

@Simmerus Congrats on the waffles.

@Silverofdreams30 Looks like she had fun.

@Sleepstar Happy birthday!!!

@Faerie197 Sounds like the pitterpatter of tiny feet.
    ****That's why most of my updates are vague with only one random screenshot.

@Turjan Hopefully Ethan's wife doesn't find out he's two-timing her with death.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was able to successfully move the Shields house into a new save. Braydon aged up to Child. The dad, whose name escapes me at the moment, got a regular gig at the performance park.

ML6utrN.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Chapter One - Disclosure to Kimber

Captain Benton and I walked towards the center of the courtyard. Once we’d reached an area where we wouldn’t be overheard, I turned to the captain and said, “What I heard from SECNAV is something that I need you to keep a lid on.” Kimber knew that it was crucial that secrecy was kept in this case. This was a matter of the highest classification. No-one outside of my staff was to hear about this. And I was planning on handpicking my staff so that we would have a fighting chance if it came down to it. “We’ve been given TAD.” I said briefly.
    Screenshot-47.jpg
    ”Sir?” Kimber was curious.
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    ”Evidently we have been assigned to the land of polar bears and gravy and cheesecurds poured on french-fries.” I replied as casually as I could make it. I looked at her gauging her reaction which was utter surprise. I had a few people I needed to tap to fill out the bunker list. I knew that we needed to draw from the town of Sunset Valley when we got there to round out our forces that we would need to stay safe in case the worst happened.“What I need you to do is get a hold of Captain Rabb and Commander Burrows. And we need a weapons expert. Try to locate Captain Meg Austin.”
    Screenshot-51.jpg
    ”Aye-aye, sir.”

”Good.” I said briefly. Kimber had been my right-hand man regardless of gender. She had been my wingman in combat operations over Bosnia where the VF-41 Black Aces, which I had commanded had flown strike missions for the very first time. It would prove to be the last time that the VF-41 Black Aces flew the F-14A Tomcat, from there, I’d handed over the reins of VF-41 to Kimber and I had become the CAG of CVW-12. After she’d finished her command tour, she reserved her commission and tried her luck on the outside world. I stayed in and headed up the ranks being promoted to RDML in June of 2004. Then I went on to become RADM and CO BATGRP8 on the USS JFK while my Black Aces deployed under the command of Commander Phil Burrows, designated as VFA-41 flying the F/A-18F Super Hornets; the squadron’s transition from the F-14 to the F/A-18F and first tour being under Commander Kimber Benton’s command. The Rhino was a whole different bird than I was used to. As a two-star though, I kept my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 planted on the flag bridge and tried not to get in the way of the ship’s captain who had deep-draft experience. The guys who got the helm of the carriers usually commanded fleet deep-draft tenders prior to their command stint on the big ones; for the experience. My captaincy was a Carrier Air Wing command where I was in command of the squadrons on board the carrier. The O-5s all reported to me, then I relayed whatever information was needed to the CV Command.
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    When I reached Admiral (four-stars); upon my asking her, Kimber went active duty again and became my Chief of Staff. Without question, she was the one that made the office run as smoothly as it did and kept me abreast of the situation, as she had, when she was my wingman during our flying days. My DCNO, Admiral Gerald Waters was also enamored of her efficiency.
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    Screenshot-55.jpg
    With the preliminary screenings, we were going to have a staff of at least eight to man the bunker. But we needed some civilians to shore up things on the scientific end. If everything came to a head, we’d need people with agricultural knowledge to get things going again provided we hadn’t royally mucked things up. I looked at Kimber and she nodded soberly. We’d gone to work this morning with a world view that everything was OK...situation normal. Now things were about to get completely FUBAR.

“I’ll get right on it, sir.” Kimber said as she snapped to attention and saluted me. I returned her salute and dismissed her as she headed back into the Pentagon to take care of the itemized list that I had verbally given her.
    Screenshot-56.jpg
    Screenshot-57.jpg
    I stood for a long moment in the courtyard trying to figure out what was going to happen. We were in a veritable 🐸🐸🐸🐸-storm and it looked as though we were headed in an inexorable slide to the brink. And I was getting a chance to live...by being sent to the bunker at Sunset Valley on the Canadian side of the border.
    Screenshot-76.jpg
    I was going to have to get in contact with General Kelly; he and I had worked together in the past during coalition strikes in Operation Enduring Freedom. He was a Lieutenant Colonel then, and I was a RADM. Let’s face it. He was in Kandahar and the USS JFK was in the Persian Gulf supporting the Rhino strikes against the insurgents so we were on the wire every day and his forward observers were the lifeline that we had for our men and women flying the combat missions day in and day out. Evidently, he’d gone on to crossed swords and monkey-fists and became the second in command of the bunker at Cheyenne Mountain. The US and Canada worked hand-in-hand at NORAD HQ. The Commander was always a US 4-star and the second in command was always a Canadian general officer. That way the command structure at the bunker always consisted jointly of both countries involved in Northern Air Defence Command.
    Screenshot-61.jpg
    I got a phone call from Norfolk. Evidently the Allegiance had docked at Pier 6 at Norfolk Naval Station and guess who called. “FADM Nakamura!”
    Screenshot-62.jpg
    “Sir. Just calling to let you know that we’re back from deployment and scuttlebutt’s afoot that something bad has happened in the Pacific.”

“Yeah...just keep it on the down-low. I’m gonna need you to hop a helo and come up to DC. I’ll be in the office till 2200. It’s going to be a late night.”
    Screenshot-67.jpg
    “Any idea about what’s going on, sir?”

“Can’t talk over the phone...better to do it in person. Classification.” Just the one word that I said warned my friend that he hadn’t better say any more about it.
    Screenshot-75.jpg
    “Aye, sir.”

“See you up here...” I said.
    Screenshot-72.jpg
    Screenshot-70.jpg
    This was an order even if it wasn’t worded as such. Especially since he was an O-6 and I was an O-11. When I got off the phone, I took a look at the oak tree in the center yard of the Pentagon. I wondered just how long we had before these majestic oaks ended up ash. There were three Chinese DF-5A strategic intercontinental ballistic missiles targeted on the Pentagon alone. If they launched, there would be nothing but a three mile in circumference hole three hundred feet deep because we knew for a fact that they were set to surface detonation. The Chinese wouldn’t let a target like ours survive a nuclear war. They wanted to cripple us.
    Screenshot-77.jpg
    I thought about my old friend Admiral Jim Pointer, the former Chief of Naval Operations; the fact that he’d always been there for us: both Harm and me from the time he was COMBATGRP2 up until he made four-star. But now he was laying in repose in Arlington Cemetery and the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 who made him eat a bullet was now doing hard time for the rest of his natural existence, in Leavenworth having a wonderfully fulfilling career breaking large rocks into small ones. I wondered how Scud would react to this sort of news. Harm always said that David “Rabbit” Campbell deserved to share a cell with Clark Palmer after what he did to the admiral. I agree with him.
    Screenshot%2B%25283%2529.jpg
    Scud was my guru as well as Harm's and we both missed him. And that meant that we had absolutely no sympathy for David Campbell. He could rot in prison. If things went like they were projected to, Campbell would get the death penalty by immolation; an upgrade to his original life-sentence.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    My stupid game crashed earlier :/ I think I know what happened, hopefully it should be OK. Ros had recently returned from a brief trip to the future, and the game had saved when she returned (NRAAS Traveller) and I hadn’t lost too much progress since that point, literally her coming home (the Time Portal isn’t on their home lot). Crashing is always annoying.
    Really, I've never had problems with Traveling. I know some do, but this has never been an issue for me. I've had families move from Sunset to Bridgeport then to Isle Paradisio. Or from Midnight Hollow to Dragon Valley. And I've gone back and forth between Oasis Landing and the 'present' many times. Also have had sims take many many vacations without any issues. Well, there was that one time a sim got Time Sickness while returning home from Oasis Landing. But I don't count that since it's an expected risk.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @GraceyManor

Thank you, its a fun save to play.
    Great updates so far.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you, I'm not rushing this save it will
    take its time hehe.

@MoonandStars83

Thank you.
    @BlackSand If you can't find out, it's okay. I just thought it looked familiar.
    ****Curtis... looks like a used car salesman. And not in a good way.
    ****Nice pic.

@MoonandStars83 ... Thanks for the comments and it looks like your garden is doing well.

And about Curtis ... I know what you mean ... :D
    Sometimes he comes walking through and you can almost smell the Aqua Velva.

I guess it beats being broke and living in a box under a bridge.
    How's the saying go ... "To the moon on the wings of a pig"?

Happy Simming!

edited August 2020
    @Lucy_Henley ... Nice Story, and glad you're having fun with it.

Kudos to Ros' hard work trying to make the Five Star Chef,
    and to Martin for catching the Angelfish.

You know Angelfish make awesome fertilizer too ...
    If they are high quality, they are best in class behind lifefruit.

@Nikkei_Simmer ... Great Update ... Looks like everyone is getting their duckies in a row.

I'll be interested to see who you handpick for the civi-ground team.
    When you are shooting for knowledge, and not just compliance, there are all kinds of difficulties.
    Soldiers follow orders ... But civies have spouses, children ... Oh my goodness, pets ... :)

Not to mention they don't always do what you want them to do, when you start locking the door on their neighbors.
    Good Luck ... And you may have to just black bag some of those folks.

And ... Who did you [censored] to get Canada?
    I would be hoping to get assigned to somewhere like St. John USVI.
    It might not be a great place as far as strategic value, but it would a great place to repopulate the world.

I guess it would be a stretch to think anyone would want to blow that place up though ... :D

Happy Simming!

Aside from all the Super Spies and Super Criminals that make their home there, what sort of strategic value is there to blowing up any of the Sims towns?
  • alwaysraeealwaysraee Posts: 36 Member
    Well my girl Juanita moved to Sunset valley where she wants to become a star news anchor. In order to get her work performance higher, she needed to start making friend and interviewing different people to have something to write about. She ended up meeting Leighton Sekemoto and they became pretty close pretty fast. One day, he asked her out on a date while holding his baby brother lol. They met up at a library and then got more acquainted. After that, Juanita tried focusing on her work a little more but then ends up asking Leighton out again. They end up becoming good friends. When Juanita makes her move to become something more, at first, Leighton isnt with it but then after awhile they fall deeply in love. While Juanita's at work, sometimes Leighton stops by and cleans up the house for her. One day they end up getting engaged. While Leighton is at work, Juanita takes the initiative to go to his mom's house to get to know her and his little brother. Her and his mom become close and she askes for his mom's blessing. Juanita has a bachelorette party that is a success and gets prepared for having a wedding soon with the man she loves so much. But for now the wedding is on hold because Juanita would like to save a little more money before having the wedding of her dreams.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Emily4331

Gift For You As Promised 💗 💖 💘 Turn Up Your Volume And Click Play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ1bnh2CIZY
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Turjan , I loved reading about Ethan's date with Grim! I shouldn't be surprised that Grim is actually a pudding Sim, but it still somehow feels surprising!

@GraceyManor , it was good to see Cosette arguing with her mother and defending William!
    edited August 2020
    Aside from all the Super Spies and Super Criminals that make their home there, what sort of strategic value is there to blowing up any of the Sims towns?

I don't know ... I guess that could depend on how someone feels about Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches and Fairies.
    I mean I don't have a problem with them ... But then again I'm not blowing anything up ... :D

Happy Simming!

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Military base - strategic target in a war.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Military base - strategic target in a war.

Lol ... Exactly, which is why St. John USVI wouldn't be a target for anything ...
    Unless you happen to have a beef with the US National Park Service.

edited August 2020
    Not every military base is actually of strategic value. The one near where I live for example is more a place to bunk the recruiting personnel, at most. It's used most often by the local National Guard and only has a handful of permanent staff. And apparently discipline there is so lax that half the National Guard members have forgotten how to properly wear their uniform.
    edited August 2020
    Not every military base is actually of strategic value. The one near where I live for example is more a place to bunk the recruiting personnel, at most. It's used most often by the local National Guard and only has a handful of permanent staff. And apparently discipline there is so lax that half the National Guard members have forgotten how to properly wear their uniform.

I was golfing at an Air Force base and didn't really think there was any strategic value ...
    to the big empty field on the other side of a white line.

However ... The folks in the two Hummers and the APC with a .50 mounted up top that showed up
    less than two minutes after I crossed it to get my ball ... Weren't exactly interested in asking me if I thought it was important ... :D

Happy Simming!

BlackSand wrote: »
    Happy Simming!

I just spent far too long trying to gently clean my computer monitor (actually it's a 50 inch 4k TV that was too big for my entertainment center) because of that random period you include in your posts.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Faerie197 Heh, yes, winter drapes a magic blanket of some fluffy stuff that hides all the grey reality below its surface over everything. Including dog poo. Naturally :smiley: .

@Brandontaylor Thank you very much. I'm happy that this happened again, because I always had the feeling people thought I would make things up when I told the story about that date with Grim. I can only assume that this isn't supposed to happen :lol: .
    I always liked Gus Hart and his crazy wife. Or is was it that I liked Dorie and her crazy husband? I guess it doesn't matter :smiley: .
    I don't really enjoy collecting much, so I admire your perseverance. I usually just employ an autocollect mod and hope they get what I'm after after a few tries :wink: . Is that cheating? Yes, Sir, it is :lol: .

@GraceyManor I haven't said "Thanks" yet regarding your last comments, so thank you. Glad you like Spiro/Snuggles. Nice story pics. Your story sounds very familiar, but I guess I forgot what exactly it was.

@BlackSand Loving your Curtis story. I'm still not quite sure where it's going - which is a good thing, I guess :lol: .

@Lashin You look very determined with your goals. Looks like the girls have fun.

@bekkasan Love your ghost story. It's the first time I see a ghost work for her own resurrection. Let's see whether she'll manage this on her own or will get some help from the new resident :smile: .
    Oh, and thank you very much for all the comments on my last posts. I really appreciate them :smile: .

@Silverofdreams30 Dani is a very pretty sim. I enjoy watching her enjoying herself :smile: .

@Lucy_Henley Nice update. I use douglasveiga's replant interaction mod here, because that discarding of dead plants takes much too long for my liking. Only works one plant at a time, but even that is better than the original.

@MoonandStars83 No worries. The celebrity disgrace system is turned off, and everyone in the family has the "No jealousy" and "Above reproach" awards, so it should be fine. Good that you can have fun with your game.

@PalmArrow Thank you. I guess he is not really supposed to change from his usual form, or nobody considered the possibility. I was as surprised as you when I first saw him jump into the Science Lab pool as a jet black pudding sim :smiley: .
    Your Alec Jess is a very special sim. I like her. And the patterns of course :smile: .
    Did you know that Grim is a Pisces, likes Latin music and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? Well, at least my Bridgeport one does :lol: .
    reOv52C.jpg

So far for the moment. Who else dislikes those empty celebrity venues in Bridgeport?. Who wants to dance all on their own? Anyway, Ethan enjoyed himself, and he got his celebrity points (plus money, but who cares at that point :lol: ).
    m58yIjS.jpg

Post edited by Turjan on
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Ultimate Sim Update

GntCfXC.jpg
    The alien who took Sue decided to bring her back as soon as I loaded up the save. As you can tell, there isn't any love lost between these two.

JE9omXB.jpg
    This time it was Abraham that set the house on fire. Needless to say, the spicy food went in the trash. It was made by one of the guests from the earlier party so I didn't care.

4991Cjg.jpg
    With that taken care of, I decided to have Brittany do some more hunts. They were mostly successful but she didn't get any of the missing items still. By the way, the household funds are up to $1.2 million.

a0QlwlK.jpg
    Christopher and Brittany both needed to raise their fun meter so I had them dance for fun before the kids show up. I about died laughing when I paused Christopher in this position.

T3HEd2W.jpg
    Brittany mainly takes care of the kids herself but I do use Christopher's help every now and then. He's in the kitchen at this point and is taking care of the toddler not pictured.

6k5tJgH.jpg
    They finally got the children in a position that I felt comfortable putting them in the swings. The kids arrive at 9-9:30ish and usually Brittany and Christopher have them straightened out by 2 or 3. From the left is Sheree Ursine-Frio, Deana Fischer, and Shawn Keaton.

f6TMteB.jpg
    Once daycare was over, I had Brittany go to the alchemy store to cut more gems. She is almost through with cutting her extras and will only have metals to consign after that. I also had her buy some things while she was there, mainly elixir ingredients and elixirs.

AUclFib.jpg
    Back at home, Brittany continued working on her alchemy skill, making potent invigorating elixirs for herself and random ones to throw at others. By the time she finished all of these, she hit level 8 of the skill.

zMsAA0Z.jpg
    Using a paparazzi as a test dummy, Brittany threw about 4 or 5 elixirs at Gage Briody.

wxWwPc3.jpg
    Then it was time to eat breakfast before reading one of the alchemy recipes. Sue ate breakfast at the other end while Brittany read her book.

EYEQsPW.jpg
    Brittany had another wonderful day with the kids and she even had a new one as Sheree Ursine-Frio aged up the night after leaving. Christopher helped her again and by the time the kids left, they gave Brittany another promotion. It is now going to be her days off due to the holiday and the three day weekend she'd normally get if the holidays were changed in my settings. When she returns to work on the following Monday, she'll be getting 4 toddlers.

ffale8y.jpg
    Then when they were all settled in the swings, Brittany used the transmogrifier to make Sue and Abraham RI's with each other. Let's see how this turns out.

Q7Oxg0X.jpg
    VghZ3co.jpg
    Lastly, Christopher asked Brittany out on a date at the Bistro. Since the weather was nice, they decided to eat outside but I made them change into their formal wear to fit in better with the Bistro. Normally they do it themselves if they eat inside but don't if they eat outside. Once they finished, I had them head home where they had some time alone before Christopher went to sleep. Brittany got out of bed as she had an elixir that was still in effect.

***That's it for now, I plan on playing at least a bit more tonight. I'll switch to the other two families over the weekend unless I decide to play the challenge.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top