Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    @Cavapoo_King Not OP but it’s from My First Pet Stuff 😅
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    orenjiAi wrote: »
    @Cavapoo_King Not OP but it’s from My First Pet Stuff 😅

Thank you @orenjiAi
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Yep! @orenjiAi beat me to it, and they're right! That pack may not have the best reputation, but...that coffee table tho. I use it in so many of my households. Too many, probably but...oh well! (Also it's a great pack if you're a fan of super-cutesy stuff like I am lol)

(... #notsponsored)
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Been a while since I've gotten into the sims much. Can't say I'm too into it now, but! Gemma moved out with her high school, actor, love. He cheated with one of the producers, but not before they had little baby Cali.

Gemma thought about making it work, but he got the producer pregnant, so that was a no go. She stayed single for a while until meeting Damion. They live together in a tier 2 tiny home with Cali. Damion just got Cali a cat and is going to propose to Gemma tomorrow on her birthday to adulthood.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,322 Member
    Lunar Seven (my alien-spellcaster-scientist who got pregnant from an alien abduction) has a new house!

He has both the loner and paranoid traits (makes him constantly stressed out both at work and in the magic realm, poor guy. If one trait doesn't get him, the other one will :joy: ). And now that he's got a baby to protect he's gone into full-blown freak out mode:

133-But-he-still-freaks-out-and-worries-about-his-baby-s-safety.jpg

So I built him a nice cozy underground bunker!

130-Lunar-and-Tranquility-move-to-a-bunker-in-Oasis-Springs.jpg

I finally learned how to remove the ground, so he has a hidden silo for his rocket ship. Should keep the neighbors from commenting too much. :lol:

131-There-is-a-underground-rocket-silo.jpg

He seems much happier in his totally underground home. He keeps baby Tranquility with him everywhere, no matter what he's doing.

Working on robot components...

134-So-he-keeps-Tranquility-with-him-wherever-he-s-working.jpg

Writing reports about humans to send back to Sixam while in his new super secure surveillance room...

135-Lunar-keeps-working-on-his-book-about-his-experiences-on-this-planet.jpg

Or just hanging out in his subterranean garden...

136-Tranquility-needs-a-lot-of-attention.jpg

:lol: I do wish there was a live drag option for the baby bassinets, it's kind of a pain to have to keep going into build mode all the time.

And, I had to laugh when I saw the randomly assigned family portrait in Manage Households. It suits him perfectly. :joy: He looks like he's terrified someone will take Tranquility away.

129-The-Seven-Family-Portrait.jpg

I having fun with this new development in his life.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    My bad cop arrested 3 people today for no reason, interrogated each one at the police station, and took 3 bribes worth $350 each to let them go.

He also went to a crime scene and instead of taking witness statements or taking crime scene pics, he made himself breakfast in the kitchen of the deceased.

He finished off his work day by going ice skating in Willow Creek. And somehow he keeps getting promoted--he's a corporal now :p
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,455 Member
    edited August 2020
    Erik was feeling rather tense when he first got home from school again. Although it was a short week, only four days, his father noticed his mood. "Erik, come with me. I know just what we both need."
    "So, just where are you taking me, Dad?"
    "There's a new spa that opened up. I figured we both could take a moment or two to relax. You're a lot like me, you put everything you have into your career."
    "Here, put your clothes in that locker and use this key. Knowing your fans, they'll probably make off with your stuff."
    "Y-you want me to get naked?"
    "Wrap this towel around your waist and stop worrying. We're simply going to sit in the sauna and allow the steam to do its best work. Trust me, you'll feel better."
    MJ6rzyx.jpg
    After they sat for a time, Erik grew warm and decided he'd had enough. Before long he realized he could get a massage.
    EF57Yvk.jpg
    His father went for his feet. Probably because you spend all day on your feet. Erik reasoned.
    Zx4vY3Y.jpg
    "There, now don't you feel better?"
    "Yeah, yeah I really do. Thanks, Dad. But I've got to run."

After having all day (and almost all nights) to pursue his career, being in school for seven hours a day was confining. Erik was so ready for this concert.
    W7KRTkm.jpg
    1RafxYl.jpg
    Although late in the day, the audience came out in droves
    XGiehHe.jpg

The next day was Aaron's birthday. Erik, Joey, Brianna and Adrian made it a point to rake up the leaves from the backyard. Erik took it upon himself to dispose of the leaf piles.
    garrPN3.jpg
    Et4tsVc.jpg

Finally, the time rolled around and it was par-tay time.
    "Dude, not your best look."
    ziZuoPY.jpg
    IquzHIL.jpg
    After he blew out the candles and his family all celebrated, they sat down to enjoy the cake Brianna had baked and decorated.
    iEqVWC3.jpg

After church on Sunday, the family went to their favorite café, Millie's for brunch.
    xTAtSCN.jpg
    Adrian, being a kid got bored and decided to wait outside for his order. He made a mess, but being a pretty good kid, he cleaned it up again.
    dvgfpaK.jpg

Erik's hair grew rather fast and before he knew it, he needed a haircut. Decision time. Should he let it grow back into his signature hairstyle, or visit the barber?
    xQHv7SC.jpg

Thanks for reading!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    edited August 2020
    had to come in and post some progress for no real reason, awesomes out and all that goodness.
    FC5z46V.png
    First off I got him confused guess I haven't spent much time with the family even though I have saved them from dying off, that is Bronson Talon is his cousin. The one with the purple hair, my gen 3 heir I'm thinking they'll eventually move into the Goth house but for now they have their own space and Elliot is expecting gen 4, everyone has babies in my game.
    aKW8gLp.png
    He doesn't technically know his guy is a mermaid Alex married Nalani I forgot he was a mermaid as again I don't play them as much as I used to I wonder what the baby will be.

Edit: I think I said I don't remember but Elliot is from an uglacy, I get a kick out of things as I didn't know his father was a premade cause Knox took over all my evergreen harbor care, and his father is a great-grandfather in a five generation family and no one talks to him because he wanted a woman that is just like her mother and cheating on him with max villareal who also has an elderly partner...yep.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    No pictures of this, but it gave me a laugh. Over the weekend I started a new family with the dad in the private attorney branch of the legal career, and one of his work tasks was to "offer representation/retain new client." They had just recently moved into the neighborhood that Bob and Eliza Pancakes live in so after work he invited them over (they were basically his only acquaintances) and after a few hours of schmoozing, he was able to get both Bob and Eliza as clients, separately. I mean, a couple with that many issues probably wants a good lawyer on the hook, right?

Then he was exhausted and it was late so he sent them both home and started to go to bed, and no sooner were they off the lot than MCCC popped up with the notice that Eliza and Bob are going to have a baby. :D So maybe they won't need a lawyer anytime soon after all, hehe.

I posted this a few days ago and not only did they have a son, they had a second one shortly afterward. My Sim family continued to develop a relationship with the Pancakes and invited them to a birthday party several days later.

I honestly have no idea why, but for some reason, Bob committed the ultimate party foul and died of rage. Maybe their marriage wasn't as secure as I thought....

ckxWUK6.png

Eric Lewis was unimpressed by the event:

3wj3BxV.png

Eliza was properly heartbroken, but that didn't stop her from remarrying two days later.

z5am68E.png
  • TrashDeBluncTrashDeBlunc Posts: 85 Member

@GlacierSnow

Lunar Seven (my alien-spellcaster-scientist who got pregnant from an alien abduction) has a new house!

He has both the loner and paranoid traits (makes him constantly stressed out both at work and in the magic realm, poor guy. If one trait doesn't get him, the other one will :joy: ). And now that he's got a baby to protect he's gone into full-blown freak out mode:

I finally learned how to remove the ground, so he has a hidden silo for his rocket ship. Should keep the neighbors from commenting too much. :lol:

He seems much happier in his totally underground home. He keeps baby Tranquility with him everywhere, no matter what he's doing.

Writing reports about humans to send back to Sixam while in his new super secure surveillance room...

:lol: I do wish there was a live drag option for the baby bassinets, it's kind of a pain to have to keep going into build mode all the time.

And, I had to laugh when I saw the randomly assigned family portrait in Manage Households. It suits him perfectly. :joy: He looks like he's terrified someone will take Tranquility away.

I love everything about this post!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I had two sets of twins - all boys.
    Hiroaki and Kazumi
    17-8-2020-10-23-18.png
    Petr and David
    17-8-2020-10-14-59.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

Twelve babies...

I tested the code to set offspring count. Apparently it works! :open_mouth:

ntIioOo.png
    vEIANo6.png
    pCQdcDm.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

*Note--I posted this same message in the other thread about "what happened in your game today" because I wasn't sure which one it was supposed to go in*

I had something potentially scary happen to one of my sims today. Backstory; I was bored and decided to get the remaining expansion packs I didn't have so I could have all of the worlds. Keep in mind I had no idea who any of the new NPC's were.

So my sim is chilling at home (in Glimmerbrook) when there is a knock on his door (at 11 pm nonetheless). He opens it and it's a woman I had never seen before. He invites her in, they get to talking...and before you know it, they are having a good ol' fashioned woohoo.

Afterwards (after she left), I learn that she is a vampire, and a married one nevertheless! I don't know how the vampires behave yet (literally just installed all of the packs an hour ago), so I wonder if he was in danger?

What's funny is that I noticed a new chat option about being afraid of vampires, so he used it on her without even knowing she was one lol

Now, that's one way to really shake up your game! You are far braver than I!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    edited August 2020
    Timothy Gregory aged up to teen and took a selfie with his dad Adam with his new camera...

Malcolm Landgraab & Nina Caliente > Jessica Landgraab & Ernesto Veleta > Kallie Veleta & Adam Gregory > Timothy Gregory.

9jJwV8R.png
    Post edited by calaprfy on
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,322 Member

@GlacierSnow

I love everything about this post!

@TrashDeBlunc Thanks! :heart:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    The Cantrell kids were growing up very fast. Joseph Cantrell was older when he found Louise Ilsen, fell in love and then wed. Since they both agreed upon having a large family, they got things started right away. Their children came one after another, after another. There was barely two Sim days between their first four children. Consequently they had four teens in the house all at once. Life could be tumultuous, but for the most-part, keeping their kids involved in the things that drew their best interest, had been key in keeping them on the straight and narrow. Aaron was already a Young Adult. He applied for scholarships and was accepted. In turn, since Erik was becoming a Young Adult, he also sat down at the computer in their father's home office and applied. Adrian, still a child came many years later, taking both parents by surprise.
    Brianna baked Erik's cake and set the candles in place. Erik was rather fond of hamburgers, and so, Brianna made it a hamburger cake. Well, at least it looked like a hamburger, only sweet. Louise lit them just as the guests began to file inward.
    YZiUOMy.jpg
    Hfs33Ih.jpg
    "Oh, I didn't expect pictures!" Louise said.
    nUMGhjv.jpg
    "Ah, what's all over your face!" Joey wailed.
    zO6Oinp.jpg
    "I just know I'm going to break out all over from it."
    tXWZe8c.jpg
    It took a few tries, but finally Erik managed to blow them all out.
    JjE2HrJ.jpg
    Then he called everybody to have a piece.
    8FGDb7J.jpg

Just a couple of days later, Erik found he had a concert scheduled. At least this time it was a bit later in the day. Trying to keep up his A average was difficult when he was forced to take off early from school. But, this was pushing things, too. Joey's party was set for five o'clock.
    Erik spoke to the crowd briefly and then launched into his set.
    MHbWzlq.jpg
    It was a good crowd for the late afternoon.
    k1hwMiT.jpg
    Erik was glad when he finished the set. The crowd seemed happy and he bid them adieu and Aaron, their mom and Erik left for home.

As predicted, more or less a self-fulfilling prophesy, Joey did indeed break out in some kind of rash.
    Erik sand his heart out anyway.
    oXrkk5y.jpg
    Joey, doing his best to forget he was ill, leaned close to the Zombie Cake Erik had baked up earlier in the day.
    sj1MdaE.jpg
    Joey was happy that at least it only took one breath to blow out all of his candles. If he felt better, he would have totally ragged on Erik about it, too.
    UOtKsIg.jpg

Sometimes, it's best not to poke too hard at the bear, Joey decided.

In the end, Erik's illness finally cleared up.
    35MQyak.jpg

All for now. Thanks for reading! :)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member
    edited August 2020
    18-8-2020-1-35-02.png
    Autumn is having some tender moments with Joey.
    18-8-2020-1-36-32.png
    Then Vivienne runs there.
    18-8-2020-1-38-48.png
    Autumn: "Hey! We were having a special moment here!"
    Vivienne: "Well, now I am! Shus!"
    18-8-2020-1-45-19.png
    Autumn: "How dare you do this to me??"
    Joey: "But.. but.. what? You send that kiss and she flirted with me.. I..."
    Vivienne: "Ha!"
    18-8-2020-1-46-20.png
    Morgyn: "Could you guys just STOP that!!?? It is hard enough in here anyway, in this pollution level!"
    Others (mumbling): "Sorry...."
    18-8-2020-2-11-57.png
    Morgyn: "Honestly, i want back to Realm."

Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    I bulldozed the 3 retail buildings in Magnolia Promenade and made it into an entertainment district. I put in a club (premade), lounge (premade but heavily modified), and 2 restaurants (both my designs). One restaurant is somewhat respectable (even though I named it Chef Boyardee's Fine Cuisine), and the other one is a tiny, disgusting dive that I named Cheap & Greasy. I gave that one traits that can make people vomit
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

VAMPIRES!!

ee2ea84e8746f26c3dd8a9089f03290283d8a55c.png
    On my lot, in my house. I am soo soo happy :smiley:

I was hoping that he would bite one of my sims, I love that kind of chaos but the cat scared him off. Good kitty! This is the kind of pack-to-pack-interactions that makes me a happy simmer.
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    When your sim lives in a treehouse and the welcome wagon comes to visit. :joy:

1.jpg

2.jpg
    I bulldozed the 3 retail buildings in Magnolia Promenade and made it into an entertainment district. I put in a club (premade), lounge (premade but heavily modified), and 2 restaurants (both my designs). One restaurant is somewhat respectable (even though I named it Chef Boyardee's Fine Cuisine), and the other one is a tiny, disgusting dive that I named Cheap & Greasy. I gave that one traits that can make people vomit

I use NewCrest for the Entertainment District in my one game save.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I had my first vampire break in!
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Today my sim couldn't propose to his ONLY love interest because, as it turned out, he was already married...
    rodokmen-ichiro.png
    to an ALREADY MARRIED guy, that,...
    rodokmen-vaclavik.png
    as you can see, my sim never even met!
    18-8-2020-8-58-43.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • rosepickerrosepicker Posts: 78 Member
    my sim died and sometime after she ate the ambrosia that was made by her sad husband
    https://giphy.com/gifs/sims4-ucompleteme-sims4ambrosia-ei3vg5lbvps6JL63i2
  • rosepickerrosepicker Posts: 78 Member
    LemDoodle wrote: »
    I love this thread so much, I really do. Everyone's Sims are so awesome, and I love seeing pieces of their stories -- so cool!

I've been playing tons since my last post, but I've only taken a few screenshots~ I'll put them in the spoiler tags, o' course!

So I spent some time with my soon-to-be president Sim, Nikita Crow!
    08_06_20_2_04_46am_by_elemmele_de3cqel-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxZWwtNGVhZGU2NTctOGE2MS00ZmY5LWJmZDItODdlZDdhMDlhZTE3LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.UB_44zJBaG3GP-K9Nd7vrSlSMvQ3DQYPAQFLYe-oY4w

08_06_20_5_37_16am_by_elemmele_de3cqe6-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxZTYtNjYxMmU3OTMtM2RhMC00ZDE2LWE1NGEtYWU0M2YyOGFkMWVlLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.oA3oeKLER7cVvq-oF4AWMjk1rgJGSq2F4dyXVkEfodE

08_06_20_5_39_31am_by_elemmele_de3cqdi-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxZGktNjk0YzBmN2EtNDQ5ZS00Yzc3LWE0YTItZWYyYTM2MzQxMGRkLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.7VQU06Wl3_50O7ov5z_-iMS2y8L8rlEYwx_CbP7nhmA

As you can see, the time I spent was dedicated getting Nikita to graduate! She's a hard worker, so it was a breeze for her, and she really loved the time she spent in Britechester. After she graduated I updated her looks, then exported her over to my main save and into Evergreen Harbor. I haven't updated her apartment yet, but I'll take some more screenshots of her next time I play with her.

Tbh this was a really cool moment for me~ Nikita is a Sim I made specifically to be the president of my main save. I made her as a toddler (and her mom, of course, who unfortunately passed away before I could export Nikita over -- although I'm contemplating bringing her in anyway because I loved her mom so much), and raised her all the way up with no cheats! But in my main save there are cheats galore, lol. Either way, Nikita's a Sim I've spent a lot of time with, and I'm happy to see her on her way to fulfilling her life's purpose! I think she'll be an amazing president~

Then I popped in to San Myshuno for a quick spell...
    08_10_20_12_00_55am_by_elemmele_de3cqby-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxYnktMzEwOGMxYjctOWRhYi00YWQ2LWE2MjgtY2M2N2JkNWJiOTZhLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.ct3vYlseNuvgCaJobr-PC3mcdY5upfE8sOtGXZGV1_0

08_12_20_8_48_55pm_by_elemmele_de3cqbn-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxYm4tZWJjODQ2NjUtZGMyNi00Y2I2LWEwNDAtNjUyNTgwNDMxNWM2LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.61xyKalYf18Q2wwlISaKmbjzqihs9IEiUNsfm09e9mw

These are some of my favorite Sims, a gloomy virtuoso named Beatrice Faygan and her fiery spellcaster roommate, Flicker Quinn! I originally made them back in TS3, and only recently was I able to get Realm of Magic, so it's awesome to finally see them together. They both absolutely adore cats, and they run a local cat cafe together. They also foster cats from the shelter and take care of them until they find their forever homes!~

Then I spent some time in Willow Creek.
    08_08_20_8_27_51pm_by_elemmele_de3cqcs-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxY3MtYjc3NzEyYjctNzdkNi00NzA2LWEwMWQtMDZlMWM1YWQwMjJiLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.wSOow8CAL9g7SCjMEiBsOb41mB944m3vPWQRRQpa1tc

Sue-Ellen Brisby has been working hard at her newly-owned vet clinic. Elaine (who she bought the clinic from, see my previous post if you're interested) is always popping in to check on things and pitch in where she can. Elaine and Sue-Ellen are always wanting to go to each others' houses -- it's the absolute cutest thing. I didn't ever envision these Sims getting to know one another, but it really feels like Sue-Ellen is part of Elaine's family now!

Meanwhile, I spent a little more time with various other Willow Creek families while I was installing solar panels, wind turbines, etc. in the Courtyard Lane neighborhood. Autumn rolled on through, and most of my Willow Creek residents seem to love this time of year (especially the doggos).

08_13_20_1_02_42am_by_elemmele_de3cqb0-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxYjAtMjRjN2JiNjMtYjFiMS00YmJiLWFiNTEtMDIyMjA5ZWFjZTQ2LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.Hjl_WP6u4Goyw2WWWLVXrUTzfT_R0s4CDuwOqM0Lp8s

Obi is the loyal Boxer of the Drumlin family. His human is Moises Drumlin, who used to be a promising detective but stepped down to take care of his son while his wife Paisley pursued her business career. Now that Oliver (their son) is starting to go to school, Moises and Obi have lots of time to spend at the park in Willow Creek. They're a great team, and Moises is thinking about maybe getting back into his old career and bringing his pooch along with him!

08_14_20_2_33_59am_by_elemmele_de3cqa5-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxYTUtMmFhODA0YWEtZjNlOC00ZjU1LWFkOGQtZjNmN2RjNTY1ZjVmLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.j04AM7OkxUyYotzmWKDTs-oGN2vKp13D1Qkinstrxr8

This is Skip-Bo! He's the wily Welsh Corgi who is the best friend of Elaine's grandson Tyson. Skip-Bo loves to run around in the garden, but I think the crisp Autumn air puts even more pep in his step!

Then I spent some time with Summer, Travis, and Liberty. They had a very eventful time with their cats recently, as Summer and Travis's cats (Maisey and Waldo) had kittens! I didn't manage to get any pics of Waldo, but Liberty's cat (Snickers) managed to sneak into one of the shots. Also Summer made a pet drink, and Snickers snatched it up before anyone else could!

08_14_20_4_14_33am_by_elemmele_de3cq8l-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxOGwtYjNkMmJmNGItZTEwOC00Y2I0LWEzOGQtZmIzMzdjZDUzMzgzLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.w9jxg1PHZC75AgM8hrY0v1n-JPloX1jdc2KqDo1pZ20

08_14_20_4_14_55am_by_elemmele_de3cq7y-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxN3ktZDZhOTIwZGUtNmM1Ni00ZTM0LTk3MDQtNGVjOTVmMWVlNWM3LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.ZOc09M3msRscHZU4VRDRsEFDAtQEB8Hm3VqRhRaHLh0

08_14_20_3_41_54am_by_elemmele_de3cq97-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxOTctNzgyNDkyMjItMmU2NC00MzQxLTljMmUtODFlYjUyNTg1YWJjLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.f_GvZT5DgHNn8xJD91Kn62RccVT-m4t0oWo803zj5ps

Originally both kittens were the exact same color as their mom (I'm not the biggest fan of the pet genetics in TS4), so I took them both into CAS, aged them up and made them beautiful (if I do say so myself), then aged them back down~ Shortly after, Diego Lobo dropped in, and one of the kittens seemed to choose him.

08_14_20_4_19_12am_by_elemmele_de3cq73-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNzMtOWVlMzI4ZmMtNzlmNS00MzQ1LTk0MjctMjYwNDdlYWEzMjEwLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.wc9LDw5sDPKJn-Y5opvZQKIsEddwlFKIjiPbTFcy7qg

Needless to say, Liberty dropped by his apartment the next day to give him the kitten that he picked (or the one that picked him, rather)! Meanwhile, Summer took a walk down to Sue-Ellen's house (literally, Sue-Ellen lives right down the street), and offered up the other kitten! Since Sue-Ellen is a certified cat lover, Summer didn't have to do much convincing. Sue-Ellen's current cat (Bilbo...an elder), was none too impressed. But I think they'll be super cute together once he warms up to her! Also Sue-Ellen was looking through her books for name inspiration~ Wonder what she'll wind up going with?

08_14_20_4_43_03am_by_elemmele_de3cq6h-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNmgtMGU4NDdkOTctOTYxYS00NjcyLThjM2QtN2MxMDQ1MTg4YTU2LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.RYXjeO2NJ2g0LZxGeZ2DdbOFg40x1kJwpElC5LPUfDY

08_14_20_4_47_40am_by_elemmele_de3cq59-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNTktMDc1NTgzNGItZjVlOS00MWEyLTk2YzMtNmQ1NDQ1YWJiZjNkLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.JmfFUiJgh2f6KrCD4Hj4zYAznLKxRPGD46CDyBa15xQ

And finally I gave my (main) celebrity Sim a major makeover!
    Really wish I had some before and after shots, but the difference is pretty drastic. (She's the last one on the right in my signature.) Still, I love how she came out, and I'm slowly but surely redecorating her apartment as well. She used to be all red (and her apartment was too), but I really overuse that color in the Sims, and I wanted to make her a little less cartoony overall. Anyway, she took her dogs out to the park in Willow Creek and decided to show off her new look for the paparazzi!

08_14_20_6_50_51am_by_elemmele_de3cq4v-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNHYtMDk2YTA4N2EtMjY1Mi00NWZiLWFjYzItNGJkZGFmZDQxZWY3LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.mnZ7R4ntc__6LmvHE2l3jwx1s3QT0A_n6Ds0XrY9umk

08_14_20_8_02_07pm_by_elemmele_de3cq42-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNDItODMzZDZlNDYtZDIxMi00YmNhLTgxOWYtYjU2NzBmZjY0ZDVlLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.-U8Sbon9qGKixPzSsm1Oxsie-apn1jTEZgM9WjBYBY4

Also I'm currently trying to get her to the top of the acting career (in TS3 she was a famous singer), and I had her take a couple of on-set selfies! In-costume of course, because I love that kinda stuff irl. (The Walking Dead set photos? Seeing the characters being goofy and out-of-character with the other characters? It's the best!) Even though Naomi's acting is getting a little stagnant (past two work days have been silver rather than gold), I have faith she'll get there! In the meantime, she's working on a new album in secret~

08_15_20_12_51_03am_by_elemmele_de3cq3f-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxM2YtM2ZkZTQ1NmEtYmMwMS00ZDFmLWEwYWItOWQ3MGQxNzU1ZTJjLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.pbhaDOHHMsSplLKfh_qb1YmDhixBqJVnibIPGu3Wcsc

08_15_20_12_51_40am_by_elemmele_de3cq2k-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxMmstNDIyMGQ4ZWQtZDgzMy00NWI4LTkyNzYtZjUyMDk1NDY2YzRlLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.JSZQezDJARvG5Wo4Du7j2JggoBVhcYY15GeD6Em-Lu4

Which pack is the coffee table in from the 4th spoiler, 2nd picture

i think its my 1st pet stuff but i know i have it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top