Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Sims 4] Animal Crossing Lot

EVANGELlNEEVANGELlNE Posts: 51 Member
edited August 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots
If you would like to download my build, it is available at the user gallery.
Alternatively you can search "#AnimalCrossing," or Search my EA USER ID: EvangeLLne

So a few months back Animal Crossing came out, and then quarantine... Like everyone else, every time I checked, the Nintendo Switch was *always* sold out. So to tie myself over, I thought I would build the Animal Crossing world, in the Sims 4:
Animal-Crossing-Library-Page.png

I was building this for myself, so I apologize for using many different packs. When building things others can use, I try and be more considerate and use as much BaseGame objects as possible, so everyone can enjoy the build. Many of the stuff packs I used were aesthetics, and were used to replicate things in Animal Crossing.
Animal-Crossing-Exterior01.png
Animal-Crossing-Interior01.png
This is not just a shell, this is a fully functioning lot. I furnished everything, so you can expect this level of detail inside every building:
Animal-Crossing-Interior02.png
Animal-Crossing-Interior03.png
Animal-Crossing-restaurant.png
If you keep the Lot as a restaurant, your sims can enjoy a meal by the Lighthouse. The piers also have a barbeque/picnic area if your sim feels like cooking or having a quick meal instead:

I use No Custom Content (cc), No Mods, No cheat codes, No special move objects.

I only use the packs released by Maxis, and I play the game completely vanilla. I have playtested this lot, and have checked to make sure the Sims can actually walk through the lot and interact with the items. If I missed something, I apologize in advance. I set this lot up as a Restaurant, but you can switch it to Residential, Bar, Lounge, or Retail shop, depending on your playstyle.

Post edited by EVANGELlNE on

Comments