Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    My 5th generation heir was visiting his boyfriend, Stephen, who lives with my SS. My SS cares for most of the kids that eventually marry into my active family. I think I did right by the kids because she came home while they were watching the stars and prepared a perfect quality meal :) She was so proud of her meal she nearly walked into the wall, something I have a tendency to do when not concentrating ;)
    50227387713_34bbc14d06_o.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Being in such close proximity to tiberium... Probably not good for the baby.
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Being in such close proximity to tiberium... Probably not good for the baby.
    Screenshot-6.jpg

Maybe she'll get an alien baby out of it? :lol:

Although now I'm imagining a Sim with the visceroidal nausea moodlet from tiberium plus the nauseous moodlet from early pregnancy. :cold_sweat: I foresee lots of vomiting and many interruptions, especially if the moodlet timers were spaced a bit.

Or tiberium nausea plus anything else that a sim can become nauseated from. And then stack the herb nausea moodlet. :naughty: And maybe the gold and toad moodlet from the fairy trick too. That would make for one miserable Sim!
    Ami, a hopeless romantic, rolled a wish to have her first romance. This is her first kiss :)
    50230542183_06a475ecf6_o.jpg
    edited August 2020
    @starguru - Well...luckily he didn't come out with three heads...though that would be interesting.
    Screenshot-29.jpg

I foresee a Photoshop project coming up. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    I was having problems with my game for some unknown reason but it seems fine now :smile:
    t7Q0Sx6.jpg
    I took the family to the beach and they stayed there until night :relaxed:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • bleedin9mascarableedin9mascara Posts: 100 Member
    edited August 2020
    My last PC died a few weeks ago, so I was just testing out TS3 on the new laptop with a better GPU. I still love this game as much as I did when it came out. :)

50237272392_3f090d75e8_k.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have remade Grover :smile:

VKfQBLg.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    I played a little bit today and then there was a power outage :lol: so here is my last one :grimace:
    2ZJ9Ent.jpg
    Shemei reconnected with her cousin Shanda. When her parents were too old to take care of her, Shemei was taken in by her aunt, Graciela and lived for a short while with them. It seems that Shanda joined the fire department too, which makes me think that they both took after their dads, Breandan and Kearney O'Shea, in some way :relaxed:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    edited August 2020
    Larry(the heir, currently a plantsim) giving his wife a flower kiss.
    50238760866_1f67d4cf87_c.jpg
    edited August 2020
    To match my mood, I'm doing an Apocalypse Story reboot.
    ...and made the main character, Toshio "Animal" Nakamura a Fleet Admiral.
    Tosh_Nakamura_FADM.png
    Not so much a screenshot as a pictorial representation of the character in CAS.
    I wish they had 6-button double-breasted suit jackets...that I could have turned into a uniform instead.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    Walking down the Pentagon Center Courtyard after a rather shocking meeting with the SECNAV
    FADM Nakamura: "Walk with me, Captain. In a few short days, we may be living out of a hole in the ground."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    edited August 2020
    @mikezumi He is beautiful!! :love:

It has been a while since I have been able to enjoy the game. Meet Jessica :smile:
    TS3-W-2020-08-18-20-06-24-51-2.png
    coco wrote: »
    @mikezumi He is beautiful!! :love:

It has been a while since I have been able to enjoy the game. Meet Jessica :smile:
    TS3-W-2020-08-18-20-06-24-51-2.png

"Hi, Jessica..." :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    @coco Thanks :) I can't wait for him to get married and have babies ... shouldn't be long now :)
    Jessica is gorgeous!
    edited August 2020
    My game was getting super laggy and I thought perhaps someone was stuck somewhere but it was much worse than I thought! My camera was suddenly pulled to the Bistro ...
    I have no idea how many sims were there but they took ages to render. I did see my SS there and she was the first to be reset because she has never died and never will if I can help it!
    50243534047_81a512f854_o.jpg
    50242686873_4f81481d97_o.jpg
    50243325276_a0376963ef_o.jpg

I had to go into map view to read thumbnails to see if anyone was about to die and found that all my fourth generation heir's siblings were there and one of them was on fire!
    I managed to get everyone safely out of the way before I kept going. I would not have saved if anyone had died because most of the town is related, even if distantly, to my active family.

50243325181_0008305466_o.jpg
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited August 2020
    My sim made this sketch. I like his ideas for interior design.

c5fbf16c01fa8cf3ab02d922af517b7e3d169f42.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
    Jason was visiting when he decided to go wandering. He got into a car and traveled as far as he could before getting out and floating the rest of the way to Pinocle Pond :D
    50244034121_4775bec71d_o.jpg
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    edited August 2020
    Got my first real Criminal sim going in the town of Twinbrook and here she's "Working From Home" like many of us are in real life. Her name is Angela Outlaw. She's going to be a Master Thief one day. (Outlaw was listed as a Surname when I hit randomize just once!)

The green fumes are from working out at least until she got the smelly moodlet.

6ZnUXJk.jpg
    Tosh taking a quiet moment to contemplate the course of events that will transpire.
    Screenshot-79.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    Ethan playing games with his two "real" kids, Florence and Jared.
    926BlVu.jpg
    "This is going to be a whole new kind of war, Rabb...not like flying MiGCAP over Al Basrah."
    Screenshot-144.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top