Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nicki Minaj's Survivor Mafia | POSTPONED

KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
edited August 2020 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to Nicki Minaj’s Survivor Mafia!

44TI6z8.png

I assume everyone is tired of doing the same Mafia games all over again. You scumhunt, get into heated arguments, vote people, eliminate, and then a nightkill happens. The cycle goes on and on again, but what if we twist things a little bit?

This mafia game will be Survivor themed, in which Survivor mechanics apply in a mafia game. Town and Mafia are the two confirmed alignments that will still compete with each other until they reach their win condition.

This game solely lies on your scumhunting and communication skills. Can you outwit, outlast, and outplay everyone as town or mafia? Will you deceive or be deceived? Join Survivor Mafia today!

Disclaimer: I have only played Survivor once on a forum game. I don’t watch Survivor shows. I only know the basic Survivor rules, so don’t come at me if I haven’t covered every Survivor mechanic and rules. This game is also experimental. Balance is not guaranteed.
Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Post edited by Keyenpeydee on

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited August 2020
    Mafia Setup and Survivor Mechanics
    • The setup will be mountainous. There are no power roles and everyone is just vanilla. Again, this game solely lies on your scumhunting skills.
    • Town and Mafia will win based on their win condition, not as a Survivor who survives the whole game without getting eliminated.
    • At pregame, roles will be distributed. Mafia will have their own chat with me in it.
    • Mafia does NOT have any nightkills. Again, this game solely lies on your communication skills.
    • At pregame, players will be assigned their own confessional that also serves as a Role PM. Votes at Tribal Council should be cast in the confessional.
    • At the start of Day One, players will be assigned to their tribes. Players may communicate privately with ONLY their tribemates any time and anywhere. PLEASE do not communicate with players who aren’t in your tribe. I cannot strictly enforce this rule, so I’ll have to trust you all. You may also create group chats for people in TS Forums or Discord. You all need to add me in every private messages you’re in. This is also Survivor, so make allies and talk to people privately!
    • Players may talk in the thread at day phases. Nights will be replaced by Tribal Councils.
    • During the day phases, instead of the players voting for a player, they will vote a tribe instead (E.g Vote: Thotlandia Tribe) that should undergo Tribal Council. You will vote the tribe who you think has the mafia in it. It may be in your tribe or other tribes. Voting is mandatory. If you did not vote at the end of the day, your vote will be cast to your own tribe.
    • At the start of day phases, immunity challenges are announced. This challenge will be individual and whoever wins the challenge at the end of the day phase will be granted immunity, in which they cannot be voted out at tribal council. You are NOT allowed to talk about the challenge with any other players.
    • Pay attention to hidden idols! These idols can be played to you or anyone at tribal council to ensure votes that are cast on you or them will not be counted. Hidden idols can be everywhere. So, pay attention to my posts.
    • The tribe with the most votes will undergo tribal council. In case of a tie, it will be randomized. Players will then communicate to their tribemates privately (or don't communicate with everyone at all, that's your choice) on who they think is the mafia. Players will cast their vote to a player privately at their confessional. Failure to cast a vote will result to you voting yourself. Votes that have been cast will not be revealed publicly.
    • At the end of the Tribal Council, the player who has the most votes will be voted out. Their role will also be flipped. The routine goes on again until the swap happens.
    • When a certain number of players is reached depending on the game state, a swap may happen, in which players will be swapped and have a new tribe. After the swap happens, you may NOT continue to talk with your previous tribemates UNLESS you are in the same tribe again. Countless swap may happen depending on the game state.
    • When a certain number of players is reached (again) depending on the game state, a merge may happen. The players will all be blended into one large tribe. At day phases, votes cannot be cast. Players may still continue talking in the thread and do the immunity challenge. When the deadline is reached, the tribe will undergo a Tribal Council again in which they will vote out a player. The voted player will be sent to The Jury if they flip town. Jurors cannot access afterlife.
    • Assuming that town's wincon hasn't been met and they are at the LyLo/MyLo phase, then at the Final Tribal Council, the Jury will guess who the remaining mafia are. They aren't told how many mafia are left. The Jury can talk to each other privately and decide who the remaining mafia are. If they guessed all the mafia right, town wins! If they guessed wrong, mafia wins!
    • Lastly, everything is complicated, so trust the process! I will guide you all throughout the game! <3

edited August 2020
    Rules
    • Don't be rude. This is a mafia game. Things can get heated, so don't take everything personally. If you feel attacked or harassed personally, please do not hesitate to PM me.
    • Talking about this game outside of this thread is strictly forbidden unless stated otherwise.
    • Respect every mod decisions that I do. I reserve the right to ignore questions that may influence the game.
    • Quoting private moderator information such as Role PMs is strictly forbidden. Paraphrasing is okay.
    • You can address me in the thread by tagging me or preferably, through PM. Feel free to ask questions if something is unclear.
    • Editing and deleting posts during the day phase are forbidden. Please refrain from doing it even though your grammar is off, your bb codes are broken, etc. You may fix them by quoting it or just simply make another post.
    • Votes must be in bold. Votes that are unclear, hidden, or anything stupid is not counted. You may not vote for No Elimination due to the mechanics of this game.
    • Night actions should be in bold. I will default to doing nothing if no night action was submitted. Night actions may also be submitted in discord.
    • Mafia have day and night talk. Their factional kill should always be made in their group chat.
    • A member of a mafia who have their own power role may submit their night action in PM or in their group chat.
    • Activity is a must. I will force-replace a player if they are inactive for 2 game phases. I will modkill them if we haven't found a replacement after force-replacing them.
    • Sending night actions when you're not talking in the thread is also a sign of inactivity. You MUST post in the thread to be considered active.
    • Plurality Elimination is enabled. Hammer (50% of the players + 1) is always enabled by default.
    • Each phases last 24 hours. Phases may be extended or shortened only if needed.
    • Strictly no talking on-topic when you're dead or a spectator. If you're dead or a spectator, I have a Universal Afterlife that you can access in discord.
    • If you wish to be replaced, PM me.
    • Please avoid liking, awesoming, insightful-ing posts until the end of the game.
    • Green is my color. Do not use it to fake-mod.
    • I will warn a player if they break any of our rules. I will resort to force-replacing them if they continuously break our rules.
    • As much as possible, I will avoid dead players replacing into the game.
    • Please join only if you can commit to this game! It's hard to find a replacement in our small community.
    • Lastly, enjoy the game!

edited August 2020
    Players

1. DeKay
    2. Rose
    3. Zinnia
    4. Frenchy
    5. Mouse
    6. Sophia
    7. Bella
    8. City
    9. Luna
    10. Broncos
    11. Coffee
    Post edited by Keyenpeydee on

edited August 2020
    Links

reserved

You may sign up now! I'm aiming to get at least 12 players. I know that may be optimistic given everyone is busy, but I'm hoping. Plus, I think everyone is a bit burnt out from playing, so maybe I could make the signups last for 1 week.

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    I'll play. This setup seems very detailed and complicated tho. But also seems fun!! I'll probably be asking tons of questions when it starts. LOL!
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    This sounds so amazing. I'm willing to help host it an help with challenges or I'll play. Either or.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'll play. This setup seems very detailed and complicated tho. But also seems fun!! I'll probably be asking tons of questions when it starts. LOL!

Yeah, that's what I figured lol just ask away!

This sounds so amazing. I'm willing to help host it an help with challenges or I'll play. Either or.

I'd rather you join the game! I can manage to host it.

I'll also ask question about Survivor to you if I ever need help.

edited August 2020

• xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I kind of wanted to take a break... but how long are you having signups open for? I might join if I have time to think on it.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    I kind of wanted to take a break... but how long are you having signups open for? I might join if I have time to think on it.

not more than 1 week after rose's game ends :smiley:

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I can play but I can not promise I won't be very confused most the time.
    unknown.png
    I can play but I can not promise I won't be very confused most the time.

I'm here to help don't worry :D

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Sorry Keyen, but Legend of Korra was just released in the U.S. in Netflix, so I'm gonna be too busy binge watching it for the next few days, and then school starts for me this Tuesday, so I'll have to get settled into my new schedule.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    I can play, but I won't be able to play for a week after the 22nd, so if the game starts to soon before that I won't be able to play. If the game extends a couple days past that I think I'll be able to play. It's such an interesting set up so I really hope I can play.
    they/he
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I’ll play! This set up looks awesome. I’ve never seen Survivor but I watched Total Drama as a kid and this kind of looks like it.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Sorry Keyen, but Legend of Korra was just released in the U.S. in Netflix, so I'm gonna be too busy binge watching it for the next few days, and then school starts for me this Tuesday, so I'll have to get settled into my new schedule.

Yes! I need to watch that. I saw that it was on there earlier. I need to watch it soon. My school doesn’t start till next Thursday and I only have to go to school half the time so I should be ok
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    I’ll play.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I'll play
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »

Yes! I need to watch that. I saw that it was on there earlier. I need to watch it soon. My school doesn’t start till next Thursday and I only have to go to school half the time so I should be ok

Ah, lucky, we only get an extra hour off :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member

My school doesn't start for around a month :tongue:
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

My school doesn't start for around a month :tongue:

Same. It kind of sucks ngl because I’m ready to get back to doing stuff (and I don’t have to go back to school in person so there’s no problems with that)
    they/he