Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MINI MOLE - SEASON 3 - A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (THE WRAP UP EPISODE - CANCELLED ;_: )

Comments

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I didn't send one as far as I can remember.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Same, but I might do something
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Same, but I might do something

Something here means a Mole-related thingy-wingy?

WE GOT THE MOLE GUYS
    Banner.png
    But about DRE's - I've sent something before the break and got confirmation already that it's in. So yay :3
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Alright, had a quick scan. Got everything I need and have all the DREs so far. Just need the ability to make the episode :P
    Been setting up the new computer this afternoon, which means that the episode can be worked on now :3
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Woo! Super exciting!
    HeaderNew.png

EPISODE FOUR - EVERYONE AT RISK

Good luck everyone. The results of our first unstoppable quiz and elimination!
    I wish you all the best of luck! Sadly, we say goodbye to one of our little babies... Well, my little babies. I love all these contestants and it was really hard to say goodbye!

Leave your thoughts and comments in spoiler tags below :)

@kittymeow @Tigerblu11 @Shadami @icmnfrsh @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens @ninjakid150

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    😱😱😱😱😱
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Actually so sad... I love all of these little simmies so much. Having to eliminate someone is the absolute worst! Especially because they're all such unique characters :(
    RIP alcohol poisoning victims. You gotta know when to hold back bruh

Bisexuals represent!

Oof, Everett and Nicky. :(

WonderVul result ;)

Nicky. :( Sorry about that, Ninja. It sucks to be the first boot.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Expected this sadly, extremely disappointed by the results but can’t be helped
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    Oh my god, I'm shaking... I absolutely didn't miss the stress of the execution, especially when Madelon came up and the scroll bar was nearing the bottom of the page...

Sorry to see you leave this early Ninja :( Wish you could've lasted a bit longer and I didn't expect this outcome...

I guess the 5 cups of coffee did help for Glen :o I could absolutely see him shaking like coffee addicts do in Sims 2 XD Same with Sharon XD

I completely forget why that situation at Tina's party was supposed to be really awkward - been a while... since the last episode aired :o Thank goodness the show's getting started again, it's been 84 years XD

Also interesting to see the alliances between Angelica/Hayden and Madelon-Carlos forming... 🤔 C'est le jeu et ça a commencé. :o
    Banner.png
    Oh my god, I'm shaking... I absolutely didn't miss the stress of the execution, especially when Madelon came up and the scroll bar was nearing the bottom of the page...

Sorry to see you leave this early Ninja :( Wish you could've lasted a bit longer and I didn't expect this outcome...

I guess the 5 cups of coffee did help for Glen :o I could absolutely see him shaking like coffee addicts do in Sims 2 XD Same with Sharon XD

I completely forget why that situation at Tina's party was supposed to be really awkward - been a while... since the last episode aired :o Thank goodness the show's getting started again, it's been 84 years XD

Also interesting to see the alliances between Angelica/Hayden and Madelon-Carlos forming... 🤔 C'est le jeu et ça a commencé. :o
    The party got really sexual really fast XD It was too much for poor Tina.
    Expected this sadly, extremely disappointed by the results but can’t be helped
    I feel this. Nicky was absolutely a gem. I hope I did her justice and gave her some sort of fun characterisation in her time! I’m sure she’ll be back :P
    I was expecting to be the first one out, I wasn't expecting to see Nicky's screen flash up red. :( Sorry to see you go Ninja, I feel like it's too soon to see you go, It's like we've only just got to know them all. :/

Lots of alliances forming, I can see a lot of pairs happening this season especially between those that have a lot in common. I think Sharon is on to Glen, she's sussed him, maybe it was his coffee habit that gave him away? :D

The Mole is doing well money-wise, not that far behind us in the kitty, we'll have to make sure we don't let any more Mole money accumulate in the next mission.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    crazy that the mole pot and group pot are almost 50-50. Good point twiddle. Mole really needs to step up their game. :p

I'm bad at commenting on these but it's such a blast to read them.

Vul, imagine reading these on mobile (which is what I do) I'm scrolling for ages to see the screen xD every time it's sooooo tense. My heart pounds like is this the person out. :o cause I can't see the screen result for so long.

Lies, nicky's not gone, she's clearly the mole. :D t.t always sucks when someone has to leave. Glad she got to play though :D /ninja you got to play. She was fun.
    Once everyone gets a chance to read the episode and checks in, we can work on the next challenge :3
    Shadami wrote: »
    Vul, imagine reading these on mobile (which is what I do) I'm scrolling for ages to see the screen xD every time it's sooooo tense. My heart pounds like is this the person out. :o cause I can't see the screen result for so long.
    I was reading on phone too XD So I absolutely know what you mean XD And the absolute worst is when you scroll so fast that you accidentally skip one screen XD
    Banner.png
    edited August 2020
    Challenge #4:
    Hello Mole Contestants! Today is your fourth challenge!

Before we get into the game and the details of today's challenge, we need some decisions to be made!
    The following positions need to be filled, and you may discuss amongst yourselves which positions you'd like.
    It is not first come first served, so please remain fair and supportive of each other's choices!

Might I suggest nominating yourself for a role with an explanation as to why you think its best for your character, and we will randomise the end result if a conclusion is not made!

Out of the 9 of you, I would like:
    - 3 Players who Can Handle The Heat.
    - 6 Sims who Hate Spoiled Broth.

Once these spots have been filled, we will move onto the next part of the challenge agenda.
    Good luck.

@kittymeow @Tigerblu11 @Shadami @icmnfrsh @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Everett definitely hates spoiled broth, no question. Like that stuff's nasty...and Everett's your guy for making sure the broth isn't spoiled. I think that position is definitely best suited for him. He'd probably work well with the other 5 who hate spoiled broth too,
    Coach Glen can handle the heat, he's a competitive guy after all and is not the sort to crack under pressure. He ain't a fan of spoiled broth either but you know, as a team player he'd go wherever the team needs him.

Christmas_Banner.png
    Brah, spoiled broth is like, the worst. It's like when you're on a really nice buzz but then the dorm cleaning lady comes in and makes everyone leave so she can throw away all the empty pizza cardboard boxes and do, like, cleaning stuff, ya know what I'm saying?

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Sharon can definitely handle the heat. She has to have this mindset in her occupation, both psychologically and physically. She also hates spoiled broth, but I think handling the heat is best suited for her.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Angelica definitely doesn't like broth... Ugh... :s