Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    *Note--I posted this same message in the other thread about "what happened in your game today" because I wasn't sure which one it was supposed to go in*

I had something potentially scary happen to one of my sims today. Backstory; I was bored and decided to get the remaining expansion packs I didn't have so I could have all of the worlds. Keep in mind I had no idea who any of the new NPC's were.

So my sim is chilling at home (in Glimmerbrook) when there is a knock on his door (at 11 pm nonetheless). He opens it and it's a woman I had never seen before. He invites her in, they get to talking...and before you know it, they are having a good ol' fashioned woohoo.

Afterwards (after she left), I learn that she is a vampire, and a married one nevertheless! I don't know how the vampires behave yet (literally just installed all of the packs an hour ago), so I wonder if he was in danger?

What's funny is that I noticed a new chat option about being afraid of vampires, so he used it on her without even knowing she was one lol
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 You should be thankful she didn't just turn your guy into a vampire on the spot. Heheh! She's probably just trying to expand the vampire gene-pool to make a more diverse army of vampire babies... At least she was friendly about it. :D:D:D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited August 2020
    This one goes in the category ‘One of the weirder things to have happened in my game’.

New YA Sim named Lindsay. She got invited to a dance party at the bluffs where she met a man Sim named Frank White. Turns out Frank is working as a mailman, because he dropped off Lindsays bills.
    The peculiar part comes where Frank calls to ask to hang out at Lindsays just before she needs to go to work. I thought, what the heck but it’ll be a flying visit...
    Frank turns up as Lindsay is walking out the door. Frank walks over to the garden picks up the pet poop, which is sitting there for future fertiliser and then excuses himself to go back home. :o
    I mean, he cleaned up and didn’t overstay his welcome (what more could a Sim lady want? :D )
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    M2oa7Va.png
    That dirty look though..nobody told your vampire self to come play during the day.
    PnyHhd9.png
    The pancake heiress talking to her aging boyfriend he was younger when they got together but he went and aged up while I wasn't looking, and both elder pancakes are gone.
    2PJV3BC.png
    This is Talon, Alex's son I love his face.

"That's my grandpa, he haunts us but it's cool he doesn't say anything when I sneak out." lol.
    PGwS5DN.png
    Lastly, I let Yuki and Candi switch places so Yuki is older I caught Candi and Akira before they aged up and gave them youth potions to raise their daughter Sloane lots of mixed feelings here. Yuki is taking it pretty easy being sent to the closet so her niece can have her room.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited August 2020
    I finished the mess hall and rec room for my dorm I'm building. All I have left now is the laundry room, study area and the upstairs foyer.

kP97sGv.png
    eaMrmkt.png
    719VIXK.png
    2UDVHch.png
    qHytdKw.png

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
    NRowe wrote: »
    This one goes in the category ‘One of the weirder things to have happened in my game’.

New YA Sim named Lindsay. She got invited to a dance party at the bluffs where she met a man Sim named Frank White. Turns out Frank is working as a mailman, because he dropped off Lindsays bills.
    The peculiar part comes where Frank calls to ask to hang out at Lindsays just before she needs to go to work. I thought, what the heck but it’ll be a flying visit...
    Frank turns up as Lindsay is walking out the door. Frank walks over to the garden picks up the pet poop, which is sitting there for future fertiliser and then excuses himself to go back home. :o
    I mean, he cleaned up and didn’t overstay his welcome (what more could a Sim lady want? :D )

Now that's funny. I guess he didn't have his mind on romance or friendship, just.....poop.
  • rosepickerrosepicker Posts: 78 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I actually have a family who consistently sits down to eat together! The grandmother and her seven grandchildren had a nice meal at the table.

50193150297_1e67397222_c.jpg

My Sim spent some time in meditation.

50192911141_e415aabc0c_c.jpg

im so jealous. my mods folder is corrupted!
    I just bought the "Get To Work" expansion pack yesterday, and today I set about creating the worst police officer I could.

He woohoo'd with the elderly woman police chief in the holding cell with the criminals, and afterwards they were both locked in. I could've transported him to another location to get him out, but I wanted him and the chief to soak in the atmosphere.

Earlier that day, he was supposed to be getting statements from witnesses...instead, all he did was berate them.

I'm trying to get him to issue citations to as many people as possible, but I'm finding that part difficult

• irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 124 Member
    Normally, my gameplay is rather boring but today was an exception (boring meaning nothing unusual or exceptional happening that was not worked towards). I was playtesting my newest build, a gym/spa for Del Sol Valley, and I sent my sim in to have a yoga class and as the class was ending, the instructor died. Not quite the energy I wanted with this lot... :smirk:
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    Normally, my gameplay is rather boring but today was an exception (boring meaning nothing unusual or exceptional happening that was not worked towards). I was playtesting my newest build, a gym/spa for Del Sol Valley, and I sent my sim in to have a yoga class and as the class was ending, the instructor died. Not quite the energy I wanted with this lot... :smirk:

Oh, dear …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @calaprfy I hope she won't be scarred for life! :)
    giphy.gif

@DoloresGrey What made me laugh was that, after her parents had finished, she'd maxed the thinking skill!
    Here is another fun development that transpired today. In the last post I created an inept policeman, this time it's an inept doctor.

He gets to the hospital at 7 am and heads immediately for the computer, where he plays video games for 8 hours straight. He's the only doctor on duty--the same patients are still in the waiting rooms 8 hours later, and the line of patients at the front desk is piling up. Some of them lose patience and walk out.

Because he does such a poor job, his average daily pay is $22 :D
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

@Nate_Whiplash1 I like where this is going. 🤣

Professional Slacker? Heh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bXjWRXDFV8
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    I've never had a Sim so busy! (I think).
    She's employed in the culinary career (that was given by the story thing in CAS). Recently promoted to Line Cook (Lvl4) due to reading a mixology skill book. Meanwhile she is tending bees and a garden, in an attempt to save enough money for a combo florist/café business. Lindsay is baking and making floral arrangements to that end too. She owns a dog...

I mean, kids is the only other thing that could maybe make her busier. And while a hubby would be helpful to bring in some much needed capital and give her some companionship (that isn't the dog), Lindsay simply doesn't have time to date.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    @PsychoSimXX Oh I like the build I haven't been doing much building, makes me want to start decorating at least.
    sN6m8Gb.png
    Maranda making her late ex jealous, he sure left a mess behind.
    LqOafEk.png
    Johnny died trying to make his step-daughter's birthday cake.
    ldzK7Oh.png
    Sometime later her grandson gets to toast to her long life before he leaves his childhood home.
    4h7aWhG.png
    That is after the family is done celebrating his birthday.
    OV5ZcB1.png
    This is just a random pic, Darling's son is in front of her and the two next to her were Miko's kids she ended up raising when their parents died.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Venessa: Surprise b*sh! I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.
    3zw7ZaX.png

Zoe befriended Venessa not knowing she was Jaik's hated ex-gf. In her eyes, she was just the single mom neighbor who never got to meet her busy husband. But tonight, I invited her over for the drama.
    fbwyfmL.png

Venessa: Thanks for inviting me for tea ☕️. I love what you did with the place! This house just magically got built one day, I've always wondered how it looked inside! BTW, have you met my son, Dion?
    y8i9Y8a.png
    bKwnVs2.png

Jaik's disappointment cannot be contained when he saw Venessa again. He had been avoiding running into her for so long. But now she's in the house he's got nowhere else to hide. Zoe didn't know how to react when she found out about their past relationship.
    de1f6SV.png

Venessa was quick to argue with Jaik. She didn't give him a chance to talk back. She had been waiting for this confrontation for so long. She hated him for leaving her just because she flirted with Ranj a little at the spa. She hated how he didn't get jealous when she and Aaron WooHooed in the closet on New Year's Eve. And she hated him for robbing Dion of a happy family life.
    VVNV7pH.png
    Yep. Dion 👏 is 👏 Jaik's 👏 WW love child. 👏

Venessa spilled the tea and Jaik got his just desserts. Byee!
    v0797s3.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2020
    *Note--I posted this same message in the other thread about "what happened in your game today" because I wasn't sure which one it was supposed to go in*

I had something potentially scary happen to one of my sims today. Backstory; I was bored and decided to get the remaining expansion packs I didn't have so I could have all of the worlds. Keep in mind I had no idea who any of the new NPC's were.

So my sim is chilling at home (in Glimmerbrook) when there is a knock on his door (at 11 pm nonetheless). He opens it and it's a woman I had never seen before. He invites her in, they get to talking...and before you know it, they are having a good ol' fashioned woohoo.

Afterwards (after she left), I learn that she is a vampire, and a married one nevertheless! I don't know how the vampires behave yet (literally just installed all of the packs an hour ago), so I wonder if he was in danger?

What's funny is that I noticed a new chat option about being afraid of vampires, so he used it on her without even knowing she was one lol

What was her name? :D

And just to answer the beginning: I think that's perfect for this thread here :) as far as I understand it posts here are supposed to be shorter and "non-serialised" because the other thread is fuuull of really long ongoing stories so it's just hard to keep track, scroll through or post something short in. Given that your post is just a short fun story you can definitely post it here (and there of course, it's not like there's a law about this 😂)
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Phoebe Singleton is my new Sim. She loves knitting and she wants to have a big family.
    fpD8vSE.png

She met Scrubs De Reve and they became a couple pretty fast...
    yBACfab.png
    ci0Ckpw.png

After their first night together they both seemed happy. ;)
    pE5VEK2.png
    gNDRWts.png
    They moved in together immediately

Phoebe became friends with Minerva Charm who invited her to breakfast.
    siuPQU8.png
    j05zE1J.png

Phoebe also met a celebrity and got an autograph
    iPt6iTH.png

Scrubs had his first day at work (he will be a doctor, of course).
    His first patient was Tane Ngata. He wasn't allowed to do more than give him food, yet.
    s0ITfXa.png

Mopping the hospital toilet floor.
    9CjBxWf.png

Coffee break.
    cElqJms.png

Finally home and warm embrace from Phoebe.
    XONibs8.png

They live in Brindleton Bay and Phoebe met a stray cat on the first day she moved in there. She wanted to adopt a kitten, but this silly dragon cat called Raisa made her change her mind. Phoebe invited Raisa to visit her. The kitty immediately went straight to the yarn ball and started playing.
    KZC4otj.png

How can Phoebe not adopt Raisa when she looks at her like this. <3
    V9tERU7.png

I have aging off on this save for now, because I want Scrubs to master his career before they start having children. They need money to be able to buy a bigger home. Phoebe will knit and sell her work on Plopsy. Scrubs also has a hobby. I noticed that one of his traits is creative, so I made him paint and sell his work on Plopsy, too.
    They will get married before they start having kids. I guess I'll have a wedding ceremony for them. :)

• SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    My sim finally got around to making the forbidden sweater. I think it matches her eyes very nicely :D

[img][/img]08-15-20-12-38-18-AM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited August 2020
    A friend asked me to make her an army of scythes because I stole her gnome army. (Ok yeah, I'm strange. I promise, in a good way. :joy:)
    Anyway, that's what I did....
    1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
    "Here is your order, ma'am."

TS4-x64-2020-08-15-02-41-40.png
    "And now cue my villanous laughter! Muahaha!" :lol:
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    My sim Ichiro moved to a dorm and his dad packed him some stuff he knitted for him so Ichiro could feel more home because their house is full of knitted stuff :)
    15-8-2020-20-31-09.png
    Then I created this sim. Hopefully she will be Ichiro's wife in the future. I shall see. Anyhow, her name is Nhung Hang and it supposed to mean Velvet Moon. Though, I don't speak Vietnamese, so I am not sure at all. I can only hope.
    h.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2020
    Ellyn Ember got pregnant with quadruplets after autonomously trying for a baby with her new boyfriend Laenor. Not bad enough?
    1. She is underage
    2. He is yet to call off his engagement to Ellyn's best friend/roommate Alexander Goth's sister Cassandra.
    3. Neither of them is aware that they are what, first cousins twice removed? Back in the 17th century, long before either of them was born, Laenor's mom had a big fight with her twin brother - Ellyn's great-grandfather - and hasn't spoken to him ever since. Immortal spellcasters sure know how to hold grudges.
    5. Family gatherings are going to be suuuper awkward 😂
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    edited August 2020
    Call me a wuss, will you, I'll show you! Erik all but dragged his older brother to the gym downtown in Del Sol Valley. He made his way upstairs and ran toward the rock-climbing machine. Before Aaron could get out a word of warning, he watched as Erik worked the dials and then grabbed at the colorful knobs, hoisting himself upward.
    CMYFMLQ.jpg
    "Erik, slow down you're going to kill yourself," Aaron pleaded.
    4vAZ2jm.jpg
    "Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you." Erik tossed over his shoulder. Then the unthinkable happened.
    "Whoa!"
    "Hang on!" Aaron shouted.
    KQbtKSW.jpg
    R5OoGqB.jpg
    "I'm hanging on, I'm hanging on. Bad day to die. Bad day to die!" And right in front of the Paparazzi, too.
    hXOqbmV.jpg
    Thankfully, Erik's fingers made purchase and he was able to continue the climb.
    giOrbho.jpg

At long last Aaron was able to talk his brother down off the machine and the two went home sit in the hot tub at home

All for now, thanks for reading!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    I love this thread so much, I really do. Everyone's Sims are so awesome, and I love seeing pieces of their stories -- so cool!

I've been playing tons since my last post, but I've only taken a few screenshots~ I'll put them in the spoiler tags, o' course!

So I spent some time with my soon-to-be president Sim, Nikita Crow!
    08_06_20_2_04_46am_by_elemmele_de3cqel-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxZWwtNGVhZGU2NTctOGE2MS00ZmY5LWJmZDItODdlZDdhMDlhZTE3LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.UB_44zJBaG3GP-K9Nd7vrSlSMvQ3DQYPAQFLYe-oY4w

08_06_20_5_37_16am_by_elemmele_de3cqe6-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxZTYtNjYxMmU3OTMtM2RhMC00ZDE2LWE1NGEtYWU0M2YyOGFkMWVlLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.oA3oeKLER7cVvq-oF4AWMjk1rgJGSq2F4dyXVkEfodE

08_06_20_5_39_31am_by_elemmele_de3cqdi-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxZGktNjk0YzBmN2EtNDQ5ZS00Yzc3LWE0YTItZWYyYTM2MzQxMGRkLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.7VQU06Wl3_50O7ov5z_-iMS2y8L8rlEYwx_CbP7nhmA

As you can see, the time I spent was dedicated getting Nikita to graduate! She's a hard worker, so it was a breeze for her, and she really loved the time she spent in Britechester. After she graduated I updated her looks, then exported her over to my main save and into Evergreen Harbor. I haven't updated her apartment yet, but I'll take some more screenshots of her next time I play with her.

Tbh this was a really cool moment for me~ Nikita is a Sim I made specifically to be the president of my main save. I made her as a toddler (and her mom, of course, who unfortunately passed away before I could export Nikita over -- although I'm contemplating bringing her in anyway because I loved her mom so much), and raised her all the way up with no cheats! But in my main save there are cheats galore, lol. Either way, Nikita's a Sim I've spent a lot of time with, and I'm happy to see her on her way to fulfilling her life's purpose! I think she'll be an amazing president~

Then I popped in to San Myshuno for a quick spell...
    08_10_20_12_00_55am_by_elemmele_de3cqby-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxYnktMzEwOGMxYjctOWRhYi00YWQ2LWE2MjgtY2M2N2JkNWJiOTZhLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.ct3vYlseNuvgCaJobr-PC3mcdY5upfE8sOtGXZGV1_0

08_12_20_8_48_55pm_by_elemmele_de3cqbn-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxYm4tZWJjODQ2NjUtZGMyNi00Y2I2LWEwNDAtNjUyNTgwNDMxNWM2LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.61xyKalYf18Q2wwlISaKmbjzqihs9IEiUNsfm09e9mw

These are some of my favorite Sims, a gloomy virtuoso named Beatrice Faygan and her fiery spellcaster roommate, Flicker Quinn! I originally made them back in TS3, and only recently was I able to get Realm of Magic, so it's awesome to finally see them together. They both absolutely adore cats, and they run a local cat cafe together. They also foster cats from the shelter and take care of them until they find their forever homes!~

Then I spent some time in Willow Creek.
    08_08_20_8_27_51pm_by_elemmele_de3cqcs-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxY3MtYjc3NzEyYjctNzdkNi00NzA2LWEwMWQtMDZlMWM1YWQwMjJiLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.wSOow8CAL9g7SCjMEiBsOb41mB944m3vPWQRRQpa1tc

Sue-Ellen Brisby has been working hard at her newly-owned vet clinic. Elaine (who she bought the clinic from, see my previous post if you're interested) is always popping in to check on things and pitch in where she can. Elaine and Sue-Ellen are always wanting to go to each others' houses -- it's the absolute cutest thing. I didn't ever envision these Sims getting to know one another, but it really feels like Sue-Ellen is part of Elaine's family now!

Meanwhile, I spent a little more time with various other Willow Creek families while I was installing solar panels, wind turbines, etc. in the Courtyard Lane neighborhood. Autumn rolled on through, and most of my Willow Creek residents seem to love this time of year (especially the doggos).

08_13_20_1_02_42am_by_elemmele_de3cqb0-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxYjAtMjRjN2JiNjMtYjFiMS00YmJiLWFiNTEtMDIyMjA5ZWFjZTQ2LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.Hjl_WP6u4Goyw2WWWLVXrUTzfT_R0s4CDuwOqM0Lp8s

Obi is the loyal Boxer of the Drumlin family. His human is Moises Drumlin, who used to be a promising detective but stepped down to take care of his son while his wife Paisley pursued her business career. Now that Oliver (their son) is starting to go to school, Moises and Obi have lots of time to spend at the park in Willow Creek. They're a great team, and Moises is thinking about maybe getting back into his old career and bringing his pooch along with him!

08_14_20_2_33_59am_by_elemmele_de3cqa5-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxYTUtMmFhODA0YWEtZjNlOC00ZjU1LWFkOGQtZjNmN2RjNTY1ZjVmLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.j04AM7OkxUyYotzmWKDTs-oGN2vKp13D1Qkinstrxr8

This is Skip-Bo! He's the wily Welsh Corgi who is the best friend of Elaine's grandson Tyson. Skip-Bo loves to run around in the garden, but I think the crisp Autumn air puts even more pep in his step!

Then I spent some time with Summer, Travis, and Liberty. They had a very eventful time with their cats recently, as Summer and Travis's cats (Maisey and Waldo) had kittens! I didn't manage to get any pics of Waldo, but Liberty's cat (Snickers) managed to sneak into one of the shots. Also Summer made a pet drink, and Snickers snatched it up before anyone else could!

08_14_20_4_14_33am_by_elemmele_de3cq8l-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxOGwtYjNkMmJmNGItZTEwOC00Y2I0LWEzOGQtZmIzMzdjZDUzMzgzLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.w9jxg1PHZC75AgM8hrY0v1n-JPloX1jdc2KqDo1pZ20

08_14_20_4_14_55am_by_elemmele_de3cq7y-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxN3ktZDZhOTIwZGUtNmM1Ni00ZTM0LTk3MDQtNGVjOTVmMWVlNWM3LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.ZOc09M3msRscHZU4VRDRsEFDAtQEB8Hm3VqRhRaHLh0

08_14_20_3_41_54am_by_elemmele_de3cq97-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxOTctNzgyNDkyMjItMmU2NC00MzQxLTljMmUtODFlYjUyNTg1YWJjLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.f_GvZT5DgHNn8xJD91Kn62RccVT-m4t0oWo803zj5ps

Originally both kittens were the exact same color as their mom (I'm not the biggest fan of the pet genetics in TS4), so I took them both into CAS, aged them up and made them beautiful (if I do say so myself), then aged them back down~ Shortly after, Diego Lobo dropped in, and one of the kittens seemed to choose him.

08_14_20_4_19_12am_by_elemmele_de3cq73-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNzMtOWVlMzI4ZmMtNzlmNS00MzQ1LTk0MjctMjYwNDdlYWEzMjEwLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.wc9LDw5sDPKJn-Y5opvZQKIsEddwlFKIjiPbTFcy7qg

Needless to say, Liberty dropped by his apartment the next day to give him the kitten that he picked (or the one that picked him, rather)! Meanwhile, Summer took a walk down to Sue-Ellen's house (literally, Sue-Ellen lives right down the street), and offered up the other kitten! Since Sue-Ellen is a certified cat lover, Summer didn't have to do much convincing. Sue-Ellen's current cat (Bilbo...an elder), was none too impressed. But I think they'll be super cute together once he warms up to her! Also Sue-Ellen was looking through her books for name inspiration~ Wonder what she'll wind up going with?

08_14_20_4_43_03am_by_elemmele_de3cq6h-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNmgtMGU4NDdkOTctOTYxYS00NjcyLThjM2QtN2MxMDQ1MTg4YTU2LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.RYXjeO2NJ2g0LZxGeZ2DdbOFg40x1kJwpElC5LPUfDY

08_14_20_4_47_40am_by_elemmele_de3cq59-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNTktMDc1NTgzNGItZjVlOS00MWEyLTk2YzMtNmQ1NDQ1YWJiZjNkLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.JmfFUiJgh2f6KrCD4Hj4zYAznLKxRPGD46CDyBa15xQ

And finally I gave my (main) celebrity Sim a major makeover!
    Really wish I had some before and after shots, but the difference is pretty drastic. (She's the last one on the right in my signature.) Still, I love how she came out, and I'm slowly but surely redecorating her apartment as well. She used to be all red (and her apartment was too), but I really overuse that color in the Sims, and I wanted to make her a little less cartoony overall. Anyway, she took her dogs out to the park in Willow Creek and decided to show off her new look for the paparazzi!

08_14_20_6_50_51am_by_elemmele_de3cq4v-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNHYtMDk2YTA4N2EtMjY1Mi00NWZiLWFjYzItNGJkZGFmZDQxZWY3LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.mnZ7R4ntc__6LmvHE2l3jwx1s3QT0A_n6Ds0XrY9umk

08_14_20_8_02_07pm_by_elemmele_de3cq42-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNDItODMzZDZlNDYtZDIxMi00YmNhLTgxOWYtYjU2NzBmZjY0ZDVlLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.-U8Sbon9qGKixPzSsm1Oxsie-apn1jTEZgM9WjBYBY4

Also I'm currently trying to get her to the top of the acting career (in TS3 she was a famous singer), and I had her take a couple of on-set selfies! In-costume of course, because I love that kinda stuff irl. (The Walking Dead set photos? Seeing the characters being goofy and out-of-character with the other characters? It's the best!) Even though Naomi's acting is getting a little stagnant (past two work days have been silver rather than gold), I have faith she'll get there! In the meantime, she's working on a new album in secret~

08_15_20_12_51_03am_by_elemmele_de3cq3f-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxM2YtM2ZkZTQ1NmEtYmMwMS00ZDFmLWEwYWItOWQ3MGQxNzU1ZTJjLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.pbhaDOHHMsSplLKfh_qb1YmDhixBqJVnibIPGu3Wcsc

08_15_20_12_51_40am_by_elemmele_de3cq2k-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxMmstNDIyMGQ4ZWQtZDgzMy00NWI4LTkyNzYtZjUyMDk1NDY2YzRlLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.JSZQezDJARvG5Wo4Du7j2JggoBVhcYY15GeD6Em-Lu4
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    LemDoodle wrote: »
    I love this thread so much, I really do. Everyone's Sims are so awesome, and I love seeing pieces of their stories -- so cool!

I've been playing tons since my last post, but I've only taken a few screenshots~ I'll put them in the spoiler tags, o' course!

So I spent some time with my soon-to-be president Sim, Nikita Crow!
    08_06_20_2_04_46am_by_elemmele_de3cqel-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxZWwtNGVhZGU2NTctOGE2MS00ZmY5LWJmZDItODdlZDdhMDlhZTE3LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.UB_44zJBaG3GP-K9Nd7vrSlSMvQ3DQYPAQFLYe-oY4w

08_06_20_5_37_16am_by_elemmele_de3cqe6-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxZTYtNjYxMmU3OTMtM2RhMC00ZDE2LWE1NGEtYWU0M2YyOGFkMWVlLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.oA3oeKLER7cVvq-oF4AWMjk1rgJGSq2F4dyXVkEfodE

08_06_20_5_39_31am_by_elemmele_de3cqdi-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxZGktNjk0YzBmN2EtNDQ5ZS00Yzc3LWE0YTItZWYyYTM2MzQxMGRkLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.7VQU06Wl3_50O7ov5z_-iMS2y8L8rlEYwx_CbP7nhmA

As you can see, the time I spent was dedicated getting Nikita to graduate! She's a hard worker, so it was a breeze for her, and she really loved the time she spent in Britechester. After she graduated I updated her looks, then exported her over to my main save and into Evergreen Harbor. I haven't updated her apartment yet, but I'll take some more screenshots of her next time I play with her.

Tbh this was a really cool moment for me~ Nikita is a Sim I made specifically to be the president of my main save. I made her as a toddler (and her mom, of course, who unfortunately passed away before I could export Nikita over -- although I'm contemplating bringing her in anyway because I loved her mom so much), and raised her all the way up with no cheats! But in my main save there are cheats galore, lol. Either way, Nikita's a Sim I've spent a lot of time with, and I'm happy to see her on her way to fulfilling her life's purpose! I think she'll be an amazing president~

Then I popped in to San Myshuno for a quick spell...
    08_10_20_12_00_55am_by_elemmele_de3cqby-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxYnktMzEwOGMxYjctOWRhYi00YWQ2LWE2MjgtY2M2N2JkNWJiOTZhLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.ct3vYlseNuvgCaJobr-PC3mcdY5upfE8sOtGXZGV1_0

08_12_20_8_48_55pm_by_elemmele_de3cqbn-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxYm4tZWJjODQ2NjUtZGMyNi00Y2I2LWEwNDAtNjUyNTgwNDMxNWM2LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.61xyKalYf18Q2wwlISaKmbjzqihs9IEiUNsfm09e9mw

These are some of my favorite Sims, a gloomy virtuoso named Beatrice Faygan and her fiery spellcaster roommate, Flicker Quinn! I originally made them back in TS3, and only recently was I able to get Realm of Magic, so it's awesome to finally see them together. They both absolutely adore cats, and they run a local cat cafe together. They also foster cats from the shelter and take care of them until they find their forever homes!~

Then I spent some time in Willow Creek.
    08_08_20_8_27_51pm_by_elemmele_de3cqcs-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxY3MtYjc3NzEyYjctNzdkNi00NzA2LWEwMWQtMDZlMWM1YWQwMjJiLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.wSOow8CAL9g7SCjMEiBsOb41mB944m3vPWQRRQpa1tc

Sue-Ellen Brisby has been working hard at her newly-owned vet clinic. Elaine (who she bought the clinic from, see my previous post if you're interested) is always popping in to check on things and pitch in where she can. Elaine and Sue-Ellen are always wanting to go to each others' houses -- it's the absolute cutest thing. I didn't ever envision these Sims getting to know one another, but it really feels like Sue-Ellen is part of Elaine's family now!

Meanwhile, I spent a little more time with various other Willow Creek families while I was installing solar panels, wind turbines, etc. in the Courtyard Lane neighborhood. Autumn rolled on through, and most of my Willow Creek residents seem to love this time of year (especially the doggos).

08_13_20_1_02_42am_by_elemmele_de3cqb0-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxYjAtMjRjN2JiNjMtYjFiMS00YmJiLWFiNTEtMDIyMjA5ZWFjZTQ2LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.Hjl_WP6u4Goyw2WWWLVXrUTzfT_R0s4CDuwOqM0Lp8s

Obi is the loyal Boxer of the Drumlin family. His human is Moises Drumlin, who used to be a promising detective but stepped down to take care of his son while his wife Paisley pursued her business career. Now that Oliver (their son) is starting to go to school, Moises and Obi have lots of time to spend at the park in Willow Creek. They're a great team, and Moises is thinking about maybe getting back into his old career and bringing his pooch along with him!

08_14_20_2_33_59am_by_elemmele_de3cqa5-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxYTUtMmFhODA0YWEtZjNlOC00ZjU1LWFkOGQtZjNmN2RjNTY1ZjVmLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.j04AM7OkxUyYotzmWKDTs-oGN2vKp13D1Qkinstrxr8

This is Skip-Bo! He's the wily Welsh Corgi who is the best friend of Elaine's grandson Tyson. Skip-Bo loves to run around in the garden, but I think the crisp Autumn air puts even more pep in his step!

Then I spent some time with Summer, Travis, and Liberty. They had a very eventful time with their cats recently, as Summer and Travis's cats (Maisey and Waldo) had kittens! I didn't manage to get any pics of Waldo, but Liberty's cat (Snickers) managed to sneak into one of the shots. Also Summer made a pet drink, and Snickers snatched it up before anyone else could!

08_14_20_4_14_33am_by_elemmele_de3cq8l-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxOGwtYjNkMmJmNGItZTEwOC00Y2I0LWEzOGQtZmIzMzdjZDUzMzgzLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.w9jxg1PHZC75AgM8hrY0v1n-JPloX1jdc2KqDo1pZ20

08_14_20_4_14_55am_by_elemmele_de3cq7y-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxN3ktZDZhOTIwZGUtNmM1Ni00ZTM0LTk3MDQtNGVjOTVmMWVlNWM3LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.ZOc09M3msRscHZU4VRDRsEFDAtQEB8Hm3VqRhRaHLh0

08_14_20_3_41_54am_by_elemmele_de3cq97-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxOTctNzgyNDkyMjItMmU2NC00MzQxLTljMmUtODFlYjUyNTg1YWJjLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.f_GvZT5DgHNn8xJD91Kn62RccVT-m4t0oWo803zj5ps

Originally both kittens were the exact same color as their mom (I'm not the biggest fan of the pet genetics in TS4), so I took them both into CAS, aged them up and made them beautiful (if I do say so myself), then aged them back down~ Shortly after, Diego Lobo dropped in, and one of the kittens seemed to choose him.

08_14_20_4_19_12am_by_elemmele_de3cq73-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNzMtOWVlMzI4ZmMtNzlmNS00MzQ1LTk0MjctMjYwNDdlYWEzMjEwLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.wc9LDw5sDPKJn-Y5opvZQKIsEddwlFKIjiPbTFcy7qg

Needless to say, Liberty dropped by his apartment the next day to give him the kitten that he picked (or the one that picked him, rather)! Meanwhile, Summer took a walk down to Sue-Ellen's house (literally, Sue-Ellen lives right down the street), and offered up the other kitten! Since Sue-Ellen is a certified cat lover, Summer didn't have to do much convincing. Sue-Ellen's current cat (Bilbo...an elder), was none too impressed. But I think they'll be super cute together once he warms up to her! Also Sue-Ellen was looking through her books for name inspiration~ Wonder what she'll wind up going with?

08_14_20_4_43_03am_by_elemmele_de3cq6h-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNmgtMGU4NDdkOTctOTYxYS00NjcyLThjM2QtN2MxMDQ1MTg4YTU2LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.RYXjeO2NJ2g0LZxGeZ2DdbOFg40x1kJwpElC5LPUfDY

08_14_20_4_47_40am_by_elemmele_de3cq59-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNTktMDc1NTgzNGItZjVlOS00MWEyLTk2YzMtNmQ1NDQ1YWJiZjNkLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.JmfFUiJgh2f6KrCD4Hj4zYAznLKxRPGD46CDyBa15xQ

And finally I gave my (main) celebrity Sim a major makeover!
    Really wish I had some before and after shots, but the difference is pretty drastic. (She's the last one on the right in my signature.) Still, I love how she came out, and I'm slowly but surely redecorating her apartment as well. She used to be all red (and her apartment was too), but I really overuse that color in the Sims, and I wanted to make her a little less cartoony overall. Anyway, she took her dogs out to the park in Willow Creek and decided to show off her new look for the paparazzi!

08_14_20_6_50_51am_by_elemmele_de3cq4v-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNHYtMDk2YTA4N2EtMjY1Mi00NWZiLWFjYzItNGJkZGFmZDQxZWY3LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.mnZ7R4ntc__6LmvHE2l3jwx1s3QT0A_n6Ds0XrY9umk

08_14_20_8_02_07pm_by_elemmele_de3cq42-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxNDItODMzZDZlNDYtZDIxMi00YmNhLTgxOWYtYjU2NzBmZjY0ZDVlLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.-U8Sbon9qGKixPzSsm1Oxsie-apn1jTEZgM9WjBYBY4

Also I'm currently trying to get her to the top of the acting career (in TS3 she was a famous singer), and I had her take a couple of on-set selfies! In-costume of course, because I love that kinda stuff irl. (The Walking Dead set photos? Seeing the characters being goofy and out-of-character with the other characters? It's the best!) Even though Naomi's acting is getting a little stagnant (past two work days have been silver rather than gold), I have faith she'll get there! In the meantime, she's working on a new album in secret~

08_15_20_12_51_03am_by_elemmele_de3cq3f-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxM2YtM2ZkZTQ1NmEtYmMwMS00ZDFmLWEwYWItOWQ3MGQxNzU1ZTJjLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.pbhaDOHHMsSplLKfh_qb1YmDhixBqJVnibIPGu3Wcsc

08_15_20_12_51_40am_by_elemmele_de3cq2k-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wYTg0OWYzYi0yMGVkLTQzM2QtYmRmNC0zNjljNjQwZWFjMWZcL2RlM2NxMmstNDIyMGQ4ZWQtZDgzMy00NWI4LTkyNzYtZjUyMDk1NDY2YzRlLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.JSZQezDJARvG5Wo4Du7j2JggoBVhcYY15GeD6Em-Lu4

Which pack is the coffee table in from the 4th spoiler, 2nd picture
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top