Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited August 2020
    @_sims_Yimi OWWH......... <insert medieval expletive here>
    Dangit I knew it. He and Morgana want the same things, except they've got entirely different motivations for its purpose.

And 50 pitchforks but after his slimy attempt, its the can of gas.... and flamethrower. *ties up Richard with gnome army and proceeds to douse everything*
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited August 2020
    @ThePlumbob Nope! You can like whoever you like. :mrgreen: Don’t tell mercury though. I think she’s a little angry. :D

@mercuryfoam
    There you go hijacking my gnome army. :D Tiny traitors. I'm demanding more grim reaper scythes for your Masato and plumbob's Morgyn in return, dangit :D
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    @DeafSimmer

@AdamsEve1231 5th! Though there's a large amount of homebrew involved. Was your session as chaotically hilarious as my session? :mrgreen:

@_sims_Yimi Oh we started a battle that was clearly an ambush with half the people we needed. We got lucky and incapacitated their leader right away and I got epic dodging abilities so I managed to avoid too much damage. We did, however, get detained by the local authorities until they could straighten the whole mess out. We were clearly set up, but unfortunately, one of our party members lost their official job that would've helped us in our next mission. All in all, pure chaos!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

Lancelot
    giphy.gif

@ThePlumbob Best question ever! :lol:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited August 2020
    @_sims_Yimi
    I love Morgana's expressions, especially when she softens while thinking of Merlin and grimaces about Arthur eating too many pastries.
    Arthur posing cracked me up! The arrogance on his face. The angle in which he is leaning. Perfection. He's still endearing though. He really does respect his father. You can tell in how he speaks of him. It's infuriating. Haha.
    Lancelot.... :lol::love::blush:
    @ThePlumbob I love how most of your comments about Uther are about bringing in assassins to kill him :D:D:mrgreen: kind of reminds me about me and Morgyn in your story, haha.

@_sims_Yimi ooo... do you make an appearance in @ThePlumbob's story/stories? I'm really curious now. Also @ThePlumbob totally unrelated to this thread, but I like your banner. Realm of Magic. That's where I'm heading next in my ISBI legacy.

P.S. Richard's responses are gold. I am both aggravated and intrigued by his definition of beauty.

Yowza! I really messed up quotations and spoilers the first few times I tried to comment. :grimace:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Thanks @AdamsEve1231 :) No, Yimi is not really in my story, she'd have her gnome army attack half of my cast :D Much like my assassins will likely never get anywhere near Uther or the meringue pie in Camelot :) But you never know!
    @AdamsEve1231 yup, that sounds like a D&D session to me, haha. I hope the chaos won’t cost all of you your lives!
    Richard is… well, you’ve seen how he is. :sweat_smile:

@ThePlumbob Ooooooh the possibilities of actually being able to send my lovely gnomes after Morgyn… if I ever do buy Realm of Magic, that will be the first thing I do. With pictures. Lots and lots and lots of pictures. >:)

Okay, let’s see if I still remember how to do this…

eB02Mtt.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I loved the bromance between Elyan, Gawain and Lancelot. Sadly, Lionel had to ruin it and make Gawain feel bad. 🙄
    08-10-20_2-12-29-pm.jpg?w=1024
    Hands down the best not amused, unimpressed, stop-wasting-my-time look! LOL I love this guy already! Someone please give him an emmy award! :joy:
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    This was a somewhat surprising development :o
    I'm excited about where the story is moving towards from now on B)
    @mercuryfoam There you go hijacking my gnome army. :D Tiny traitors. I'm demanding more grim reaper scythes for your Masato and plumbob's Morgyn in return, dangit :D

This reply is a little late, but.... Of course!
    1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
    "Pick whichever you like."

TS4-x64-2020-08-15-02-41-40.png
    "Or join me and you can control them all! Muahaha!" :lol:
    edited August 2020
    Chapter 2.4
    Right, I'm going to try to remember what I was going comment before things got "hairy" :D (Seriously though, I had no clue that was in the legend! But hilariousness aside, it could open up some very interesting possibilities for Morgana)

Ok. This Lionel dude has had 5 seconds of screentime and I hate him already. Boo, hiss. I guess all of Arthur's knights can't be likeable, but man, intense feelings here.

Still loving Elyan. He is just so refreshingly honest, but not in the same way Gawain is - Elyan is honest, but not naive. Though that mouth of his will get him in trouble at some point.

Still not too keen on Percival, but Lionel sure took some heat off him there.

The melee should be exciting! Ooh boy!

I love that Morgana is still keeping all those tokens. Yay for Arthur's wooden dragon <3

@mercuryfoam
    I don't know what terrifies me more, those pictures or the thought of Yimi with those powers :D I mean, Yimi's already a force to be reckoned with the little gnomes...
    Post edited by ThePlumbob on
    @_sims_Yimi Hopefully we'll have a full party next time. That might prevent easy deaths. And yes, I have a love-hate relationship with Richard. Haha. Can't wait to read the next chapter after work today!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I'm not sure why but I can't seem to comment on the blog. It says I'm logged out and when I try to log in, it doesn't work.
    No Gawain... you stand tall. You are still important and have value. Lionel was incredibly mean. It was unnecessary, but realistic. Oh I guess I asked for it. :disappointed:

Also a bearded Morgana! Haha! I did not expect that! Poor girl! :grimace:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @Duvelina
    They’re such good buddies. Lionel needs to go fall in a muddy ditch somewhere, for real.

@DeafSimmer
    Yup! Hopefully, she’ll turn back soon, because I prefer her as a girl, too xD

@mercuryfoam
    Haha, Gaius was so done with everyone at that moment xD

@MonaSolstraale
    Me too! I'm halfway writing it - I hope you’ll like it. Thank you for reading!
    This reply is a little late, but.... Of course!
    Yas. YASS. YASSSSSSSSSS.

@ThePlumbob
    Haha, everyone seems to be in agreement about Lionel. I expected nothing less of you all =3 And yay! Another person on team Elyan. The poor guy doesn’t have many fans compared to Arthur and Gawain, haha. I really should make a poll for this sometime…
    ThePlumbob wrote:
    I don't know what terrifies me more, those pictures or the thought of Yimi with those powers :D I mean, Yimi's already a force to be reckoned with the little gnomes...
    08-15-20-8-38-16-PM-1.jpg
    “Oh, Moooooooorrrgyyyyyyyyyyynnnnnnnn!”

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaa-
    *deep breath*

08-15-20-8-47-32-PM-1.jpg
    “AAAAAAHAHAAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!”
    Right. I think I just became a villain. I totally blame you two for this.
    J6AKQqX.jpg

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaa-
    *deep breath*

*Picks up jaw from floor and nudges @ThePlumbob *

Welp. I'm feeling very sorry for your Morgyn. And I think the villians in my story just lost their jobs. SimYimi is the Supervillian of all villians. :lol:
    And @_sims_Yimi looking at those gnomes, I can't help thinking you proceeded to *ahem* exterminate all the little traitors so their freaky spirit now serves you. Weew! :scream::joy:

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaa-
    *deep breath*

*Picks up jaw from floor and nudges @ThePlumbob *

Welp. I'm feeling very sorry for your Morgyn. And I think the villians in my story just lost their jobs. SimYimi is the Supervillian of all villians. :lol:
    And @_sims_Yimi looking at those gnomes, I can't help thinking you proceeded to *ahem* exterminate all the little traitors so their freaky spirit now serves you. Weew! :scream::joy:

Holy cowplant. Ok, no invites to Dandy's glade for you :D:D:D

Wait wut- Why am I being punished? :joy:

Nooooo! Not Dandy's Tea party! I was looking forward to it. :tired_face: And you gotta let me in, I think Dandy's glade is the ultimate cure for sim_Yimi going rogue.

Wait wut- Why am I being punished? :joy:

Nooooo! Not Dandy's Tea party! I was looking forward to it. :tired_face: And you gotta let me in, I think Dandy's glade is the ultimate cure for sim_Yimi going rogue.

@mercuryfoam Ok, I might let you in if you bring Curtis :D But Yimi and undead gnome army cannot come.

To be more on topic, it reassures me that this is who ultimately decides on Uther and Lionel's fate :D
    edited August 2020
    Aw noooooo T.T ... I do really want pancakes. What if I leave the scythes at the door?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Aw noooooo T.T ... I do really want pancakes. What if I leave the scythes at the door?

I'll think about it :D
    Oh, fine. And I'll leave the gnome army at home. And the evil laughter.
    Defeated by Dandy's pancakes... yeah, that sounds about right. :D
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Oh no, but now Morgana will have short hair when she returns normal... If she returns normal. I dont know if I can handle this.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!

Woops, I totally missed this comment before.
    I'm not sure why but I can't seem to comment on the blog. It says I'm logged out and when I try to log in, it doesn't work.
    No Gawain... you stand tall. You are still important and have value. Lionel was incredibly mean. It was unnecessary, but realistic. Oh I guess I asked for it. :disappointed:

Also a bearded Morgana! Haha! I did not expect that! Poor girl! :grimace:
    Hey, you did ask for it :sweat_smile: twice even, I believe! Even Gawain felt the cosmic bad vibes headed his way, and he's a bunch of pixels.
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Oh no, but now Morgana will have short hair when she returns normal... If she returns normal. I dont know if I can handle this.
    Who knows? She might turn into a bat next. Or a koi carp. I did just download koi carp cc. And squirrels. And weird portal things. We'll see what happens. :mrgreen:

J6AKQqX.jpg