Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Living or Nifty Knitting

In your opinion what pack is the best one out of these two I have seen people say both of these are the best but I can only afford one
Gallery ID: cavapoo_king

Tiny Living or Nifty Knitting 83 votes

Tiny Living
56%
Akl500PSimpatsyannsam123AlrynnCynnaMoon_Willowg01denswanAncientMusegothprincess4eversmurf45blueTeeSeasheronparrisOnverserverfensSigzy05ryttu3kGitafeetinstockingsBearpal64chacce 47 votes
Nifty Knitting
43%
Kita5399alan650111OolonglongmcruddIsb917asimbsimbabajayneMariefoxprice83simgirl1010cchant86cmbaker16LustianiciaKatiardguezNymphieaBabykittyjadebixtersannaliese39snoepjes1210ParmaViolet87MaggieMarley 36 votes

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Tiny Living
    I am saying Tiny Living because I like the potential lot boosts even if I do not use them a lot, but it depends on you.

Tiny Living if you like building.

Nifty Knitting if you want gameplay. (Like crafts is a plus.)
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited July 2020
    Nifty Knitting
    I honestly am perplexed by the popularity of Tiny Living. It's one of my least favorite stuff packs because I really don't feel compelled to use anything from it. The murphy bed is one of the least exciting "premium gameplay object" additions to a stuff pack as well. I am glad it got it half off!

Nifty Knitting has already been so much fun! It is satisfying to have a sim knit their wardrobe. It somehow makes it more special. The addition of Plopsy is SO SATISFYING! I do Ebay and Etsy in real life and there is something so great about hearing the chime of a sale. I was just as excited by my first Plopsy chime as a real life sale chime! It sounds so much like the one for Etsy too! I can't wait until I am higher in the skill to start making the adorable toys and onesies and so forth! This pack is one of my favorites! :)
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Nifty Knitting
    I just bought Tiny Living in a sale and haven't got Nifty Knitting yet, but I think Nifty Knitting is better because it comes with a new hobby. I'm not interested in the Tiny Living boosts for small homes.
  • KaitlinMarieKaitlinMarie Posts: 58 Member
    Tiny Living
    This was a really difficult choice for me. I absolutely love Tiny Living and I use it all the time. The decor is amazing but so is it in Nifty Knitting. I really enjoy them both equally if I'm being honest because I feel like they did a really great job overall with Nifty Knitting but I love building and living in the tiny homes (especially for those skill boosts with children). If you're not interested in the tiny home lot that provides skill boosts then I would say Nifty Knitting.
    Gallery name: Kaitlinxo143
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I could not vote, because I really like them both. But... I think if I were not a knitter myself I wouldn't be as enthusiastic about Nifty Knitting, so would probably go with Tiny Living.

I do like the furniture a lot in Tiny Living - great colours and designs, and I get a lot of usage out of them. But, because I'm an avid knitter, I am enjoying seeing my sims doing knitting and buying/selling on Plopsy.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Tiny Living
    Bumping this thread :smile:
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Tiny Living
    Tiny Living to me is the very best stuff pack.
    I love to see how small can I build my homes.
    I also love the Murphy's Bed (after my sim upgrades it) & the All-in-One TV/Radio/Bookcase.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Tiny Living
    I would prefer Tiny Living over Nifty Knitting for long-term gameplay, because the building aspects and challenges it brings to the table guarantee more versatility and creativity for a wide variety of Simmers. Even though I'm not a builder in The Sims by any means, I absolutely love the process of building cute, small homes for my Sims and reap the benefits that arrive with them. Nifty Knitting was a nice addition to my existing save files, especially for my Elder Sims, but I don't see myself using things and activities from this pack very often.
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Tiny Living
    Honestly I don't get the hype for knitting. I have always been a builder so I love tiny living
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Nifty Knitting
    Currently my favorite pack is Nifty knitting. Of all packs, not just stuff packs. Seriously.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Really can’t choose between the two. Tiny living is a great pack for builders and nifty knitting is a nice little pack for gameplay so it depends what you want more. If not I would say wait until both are in a sale and buy both.
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    Tiny Living
    Actually I like them both, but I like to build so I chose Tiny Living.
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Nifty Knitting
    I say Nifty Knitting because not only does it give gameplay but you can knit decor items to so if your not big on building but like gamplay and more decor items it's a good mix of both

but if your more of a builder than i'd go with Tiny living
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited August 2020
    Tiny Living
    Tiny Living. I see it as an essential stuff pack. Love having the ability to build tiny homes and the challenge that brings and the build-buy is really nice and I use it's the only stuff pack I use items from regularly.

The murphy bed is also really useful, pretty often I'll just sneak it into the wall of certain lots like a bookshelf so my sim has a bed if they need it and I can fit more roommates into my sims home without having to dedicate an entire room to them! Also for smaller homes it's nice to just make a living room with the murphy bed as a couch which converts.

100% recommend Tiny Living. It's the only stuff pack I paid full price for and I don't regret it at all. Nifty Knitting is ok aswell I guess if you like that kind of thing but really you're paying $10 for a rocking chair and a knitting skill, the rest of the items aren't very usable.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Tiny Living
    i love Tiny living it adds a difficulty setting in the game, I've yet to have a family of four in a Tiny house. I wish we had bunk beds. then i could do it. I like Knitting , they can mak either own clothes and if I manage it well enough they can chat and knit or listen to the radio and knit.