Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My longest build yet

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Sim_ArchitectsSim_Architects Posts: 302 Member
    MDianaSims wrote: »
    It looks great! :heart:
    And don't worry about being slow, I'm a slow builder myself. And trust me, I have loads of builds that have taken an eternity to finish. I'm always amazed at those people who can churn out five builds in a single day! I can probably only do that with basegame starter homes. There's just so much stuff you can use and it takes time to find the right wallpaper and find a rug that matches the style and colour of the room etc.

Im a very slow builder, but personally, its more fun that way. Treating it like a job zaps the fun out of it.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    @Admiral8Q @Montrase102 @ChampandGirlie
    You are all so kind. Thank you so much <3

To everyone commenting - not going to lie.. I had a bit of a rough day. Your comments all put a smile on my face. 🥰
    You never know what a simple kind comment can do. Thank you all!
  • Options
    And don't worry about being slow, I'm a slow builder myself. And trust me, I have loads of builds that have taken an eternity to finish. I'm always amazed at those people who can churn out five builds in a single day! I can probably only do that with basegame starter homes. There's just so much stuff you can use and it takes time to find the right wallpaper and find a rug that matches the style and colour of the room etc.

Im a very slow builder, but personally, its more fun that way. Treating it like a job zaps the fun out of it.

Absolutely! Why rush something that's one of the best features of the game? 😁
  • Options
    StrudelzzStrudelzz Posts: 23 Member
    It's such a pretty house! <3 Congrats, there's nothing better than finishing a lot you've been working on, especially when you're not much of a builder :p
    SyGRAhJ.gif
    Good for health, bad for education.
  • Options
    Very true, @Strudelzz 😂
    Thanks for checking it out!
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    It's really pretty. It's cozy and inviting, which is my favorite style. Well done!

I usually take forever to finish a house because I'm so indecisive when it comes to the floorplan and decor.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Thank you so much @SweetieWright_84 !
    Yeah I take my time deciding what I want to use. Doesn’t help there are so many options!!
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    @simmer_jay I only lost 7 items ( I don't have Knitting pack yet)
    However, I will play-test your build. It looks very well thought out. 2 adult couples and 2 kids?
    While testing, I won't modify anything. (other than the lights)

You did the zillion 'subtle' lights thing. Heheh! I avoid that now. ;)

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Wow big house. Very nice.😛
  • Options
    @Admiral8Q Yes that was the intention! But that second room could be for a teen as well.
    Lol I know I do like those little lights! They brighten everything!

Thank you so much @SERVERFRA <3
  • Options
    Sim_ArchitectsSim_Architects Posts: 302 Member
    edited August 2020
    simmer_jay wrote: »

Absolutely! Why rush something that's one of the best features of the game? 😁

Agree. I started with a brown and white exterior. Then I decided i didn’t want that and went with green, beige and gray. House looks totally different now. It’s like a journey, with twists and turns along the way ☺️
  • Options
    Totally @Sim_Architects ! You start with a plan and then completely abandon it as you discover other things! 😂
  • Options
    ChristineBallerineeChristineBallerinee Posts: 5 New Member
    This looks amazing! I’m impressed and jealous :)
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Awesome job, you should be so proud! Love how roomy the rooms are, landscaping and roofing is amazing, and love the knitting area!

I will check this out next time I go into my game!
  • Options
    Oh gosh thank you so much @ChristineBallerinee and @FairyGodMother I really appreciate it!
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    It looks nice. As another slow building I can only say it does not hurt to take your time for a build. ;)
  • Options
    Thank you @Atreya33 and I agree!