Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Nikkei_Simmer Thank you! I'm glad you are still reading and enjoying the stories I post and the pictures.
    Beautiful wedding. Love her dress and he sure looks handsome in his military outfit!

@BlackSand Thanks! Wow...a triple rainbow. I hope to see one of those too!
    Yes, I do a lot of finagling with the camera in Hidden Springs. It's beautiful despite the flaws.
    Glad to see Curtis got his release after being a model prisoner. I look forward to more of his story. Love his transport!
    Thanks for the comments on my update.
    I love seeing Curtis as he travels about looking for a place to settle. Ah...perhaps you can go home again. :wink:

@Silverofdreams30 Beautiful shots in your world you are going to be playing in. Look forward to seeing more.
    Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the rainbow and update.
    Adam!! Awesome, look forward to seeing him in your new story.
    Your new sims look wonderful for the world.

@Sleepstar Glad to read you are still enjoying your sims story.

@emorrill Thanks! I played an entire story in Hidden Springs years ago when I first bought the world. I do enjoy it but it is not my favorite store world. Love Dragon Valley and Roaring Heights as the best of the store ones. :grin:
    I saw your pictures of Maru and Shane when you first posted them. Awesome job and be still my heart with Shanes picture! The pics have disappeared as I am typing this though. I just see the address in place of pics. I refreshed my page and they still don't show. :cry:

@Brandontaylor Thanks!
    I hope the weather is not too bad!
    Glad you are ok. It sounded like a bad storm.
    Thanks for the comments on my update.
    Glad to see Brittany finished this degree.
    I forgot she had to have roommates. Hope she doesn't get pesky ones!

@GraceyManor Thanks, glad you like the rainbows.
    Claire seems to have a few loose screws with her reorganization of the house. It would seem that Mr. Gracey did not investigate her thoroughly.

@MoonandStars83 Thank you! Bummer about the Rivers but it is great you can save them and start new with them.

@king_of_simcity7 Daryl is cute, hope he is not too bad of a guy.

@Lashin I don't do IF's but I do like the outfits you picked out for both of yours.

@Evalen Nice to see how things are improving for the family. They did a great job of cleaning the outside.

@Karritz Congrats on getting another video done.
    Glad to hear the leg is better.
    Your story sounds like it is keeping you busy with all those sims.

Semi frozen waterfall in Hidden Springs. This picture was taken before I adjusted my graphics. I moved everything up to high to see how well my puter would handle it. So far so good. I have taken a few pics since but don't have them uploaded and am running out of time this morning so no comparison picture. Maybe this afternoon will see.
    50205910206_b468e21c26_b.jpg

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2020
    More than 5 years ago Page 2 on this3,975 page thread,three of those members are still simming to this very day

Emorrill
    Mamasimtee
    and Myself

Happy almost 4,000 pages <3

01iAIpV.png

xtVTLIh.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »

I love seeing Curtis as he travels about looking for a place to settle. Ah...perhaps you can go home again. :wink:

Sneak Peek
    "Ah, Plum ... Is that dog poo?"

50213728263_cb4b60b488_k.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited August 2020
    Lashin wrote: »
    So... I've been busy, and so has basically everyone in the household!

An Alien came to visit my lot, but fencing it in didn't work, and they teleported away when it was time to return to their Homeworld.

This is the only image I have of the said Alien before they got away.

ldj25Pw.jpg

@Lashin, I like to give them a nice nasty third degree burn...before they leave. Make 'em think twice about trying to abduct one of my sims again.
    Screenshot-126.jpg

Disasters and Blessings mod is so very useful in that regards.

#HumansFirst :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @Nikkei_Simmer Haha same aliens really tick me off.

Ain't nobody gonna abduct the sims in my town but me :#

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @bekkasan

Thank you, I have to reinstall my cc cause of a pesky
    mod, but did not had to redo anything else.

@BlackSand

Thank you

@CravenLestat

That is really awesome.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the compliments on my Stardew Sims made real. :blush: That program is fun! Your Ava looks incredible in your avatar pic. :star: Been enjoying your posts. <3

@bekkasan Roaring Heights and Dragon Valley really are great worlds too. :)
    The pics have disappeared as I am typing this though. I just see the address in place of pics. I refreshed my page and they still don't show. :cry:
    ^Yeah I noticed that when I posted the links to the other real pictures I did. They just disappeared the day after... I think it's something Artbreeder does to punish folks who don't want to pay for their "services." :unamused: ("You don't get to share these pictures for long until you have an account with us!") Oh well, because I have the pictures saved to my desktop so I'll upload them to flickr or something and share them again, maybe on my story thread. Take that stinkers!

Here's Shane's picture again just for you. :kissing_heart:
    50214421531_725c985c0e_o.jpg

@CravenLestat Aww, memories. <3 My comment there made me laugh! :lol: (I think I'm a little less horrible to my sims now than I was then, but man I do love some crazy drama in my game sometimes. :mrgreen: ). 5 years ago...wow. Thanks for sharing. I can't WAIT to reach page 4000! We need to have a thread party or something! :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 Those sims in your new world look great! :star: Sorry you've been having some troubles with it, but I'm glad that ultimately all is well. :kissing_heart:
    Just got done with my walk. ;)

Awesomes handed out to the rest of y'all! <3 I've been feeling a little lazy lately, but a lot of that is due to being so busy taking care of real life responsibilities the past few days that I just wanna veg when I have some downtime and do nothing but watch shows (or watch hubby play Animal Crossing). :p I'm sure y'all get it.

For now allow me to share the real life (Artbreeder) photos of Alex and Sam. :mrgreen: (Sam from Stardew Valley, not Sam Beckett, but I will do him soon. ;) )

First off, Alex!

50214421636_ebba259f83_o.jpg

:open_mouth::love::love:
    Cutie Hottie!!! Right Silver? ;)

And here's Sam!

50214421551_37e9c6bb14_o.jpg

He turned out pretty great too! I'll say he looks cute, but not hot. He's not really my type. :p

Oh and here's a real life picture of my Sam Beckett sim:

50214453526_7449d8f4ec.jpg

HOLY WOW!!! :open_mouth: I mean my gosh he looks exactly like Scott Bakula - which he is modeled after. :love: I AM AWESOME!!! :smiley:

:smirk:

I had to mess with y'all a little bit there. :mrgreen: Hee hee!

But seriously, once I find a good photo of my Sam Beckett sim, I'll plug him into Artbreeder and share the result. :blush:

So we're still waiting to hear back from a job...any job at this point. The Texas job is still on hold due to push backs because of COVID. Hubby reached out to them via email yesterday (it's been two weeks since we heard from them) just to follow up. I hope they appreciate his interest and really, they would be fools NOT to hire him because he's perfectly qualified for this position (it's the SAME job he's been doing here) so...we'll see what happens. Like I said before, I'm still not thrilled about moving back to the hot desert, but at the same time it sound like a great job, with good benefits, and being in a big city means getting better medical help for hubby and daughter (even myself), which is really essential right now. And the BIG plus is being closer to my family. <3 So, in the grand scheme of things, it's a better place for us, even if it's not the prettiest and lacks 4 seasons.....
    I think we can live with that.

Anyhoo, enough rambling from me. :p Hope y'all have a great day/evening and have fun simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • LashinLashin Posts: 74 Member
    So, I disappeared for several hours to play my save game.

A heck of a lot has happened since!

Tristan ended up dying of starvation - Vampire teens don't have thirst until young adulthood - but since he's a Vampire, the game registered him as having died of thirst. Yes, he turned to ash.

Instead of begging for mercy from Grim, he instead shook the Reaper's bony hand, and went with him happily to the Netherworld... presumably overjoyed to be reunited with his beloved, burned sister, Emelie.

6LmjWu5.jpg

Heck, Grim decided to stay a little longer, and had a pillow fight with Enalla!

wDZpzWm.jpg

The mausoleum is turning out great, and there's still room for Waylon's urn, too! Emelie's fate is to be buried with her lover and her brother - the two greatest loves of her short life - it seems...

And yes, the Egyptian god of death - Anubis - guards the mausoleum with all his clones, as is very fitting...

dJQ7ce7.jpg

Seb completed his LTW! This is the exact moment he did so... when he threw a vial of bliss at Catherine: the fiftieth elixir he used...

VUiUoGH.jpg

That means it's time for him to have fun! First point of call was to head to the park, and pick up a lady - single or married, didn't matter!

The first lady happened to be Joanie MacDuff, and while three of her four children - her husband, unfortunately for him, had his back turned - looked on with a lot of disapproval!

JcUjkDg.jpg

But Seb faltered with making her his first... because guess what? She's got six kids, and her household is maxed out.

Why is this important? Because Seb's goal is to be the Father of Moonlight Falls, husbands and other such significant others be darned!

So, true to himself, he bolted at the first sign of an insurmountable obstacle... which - once he got home - I overcame by splitting up the MacDuffs: Joanie and the daughters in one house, Flint and the twin brothers in a small hovel down the road that's almost big enough for them, and with a few thousand Simoleons in the bank.

The next day, Seb came across a Fair lady not unlike himself... Marigold Maldano! And they became RI's...

shCGPo0.jpg

They then successfully tried for a baby together... the lullaby riff played, and that's how I knew!

rE6b844.jpg

Then he dumped her immediately after! And bolted for the Red Velvet Lounge on the same day...

Q3rRKhH.jpg

Despite the fact that Miriam Hoppcraft is a Supernatural Sceptic, they took an instant liking to each other! While the Mixologist on duty is none the wiser...

UKWBb9M.jpg

And tried successfully for a baby on the first go...

Lp99GLF.jpg

But before he could dump her, the Red Velvet Lounge closed at 2:00 AM, so he had to head home.

What did he do next? Why, of course, ask her out on a date at the central park!

However, she was strangely resistant to even the Flirt interaction... so he dumped her and bolted.

mdaCUcv.jpg

Later that day, however, he returned to the park, with his eyes on a new mark: Annie Nix!

At this point, he's been getting a couple of wishes to read a pregnancy book... but of course, I cancel them!

UHwL541.jpg

Marigold is there, and within eyeshot of Miriam and the scene soon to unfold...

BUvZ6N0.jpg

Miriam is very, very upset... and she may have to deal with a second Fairy child on her hands! Not to mention a husband who will be very displeased to hear about what happened...

WZFaAp1.jpg

It's only been a day, but Marigold is also very upset...

TrB921z.jpg

Mr. Nix is there too, and he can see a very unpleasant scene unfolding... but he skedaddled right before the worst of it came. Good on him, to save himself the pain.

IlFX6QN.jpg

At this point, Seb is Exploring His Options, which is great...

KHXbeFM.jpg

...and comes with a third child yet to come!

And Seb, being the gentleman that he is, lets Annie enter the bathroom first.

HZxDBig.jpg

Then he dumps her and bolts.

9hIPyj9.jpg

And while he's having a good ol' stride of pride, Annie is left picking up the pieces of her heart.

q1rvd86.jpg

Anywho, Lillabeth aged up into a beautiful young adult! And her LTW indeed is Surrounded by Family... now to wait on Ashe to age up, and then go on to have eight sons with him.

MkLWgyR.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @emorrill

You posted right after me so I missed it :D
    He turned out like a real hottie, all of them did.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    cant seem to find the poses I need.:/
    Does anyone have a direct link to the pose player add on? I can't seem to bypass adfly.and I don't want to click ads.
    @Lashin ...
    Love it when the Grim Reaper sticks around after business.
    The pillow fight is just awesome ... :D

By the way ... You asked about a possible location for a Dive Spot in Moonlight Falls
    Anywhere on the sea side between Moonlight Point and the beach would be suitable.
    Just make it in the deep part that is still on the accessible map.

Second Chance
    It was just after 05:00 when Curtis rolled into Hidden Springs …
    A little earlier than he had planned, but he couldn’t sleep, so he had decided to press on through the night.
    The place was almost a ghost town at that time in the morning,
    But with any luck the Java hut would be opening up.

50214829501_cb5fdcd903_k.jpg

You Don’t Say?
    Curtis practically followed the barista inside as she was getting ready to open the store.
    He managed to introduce himself …

Curtis
    “Glad this place is still open, I can use a cup of something.
    Hey, I’m Curtis Stevens, been out of town for a while,
    You’re new … how long have you been working here?”

50215102722_6a22ed48e3_k.jpg

Marcy
    ”Good morning Curtis … Marcy Chandler,
    I was hoping to have time to do a few things before guests came …
    But at least you aren’t the grumpy type I usually get before they have a cup of jet fuel.
    I haven’t worked here long, and from what I understand the business has changed hands several times recently.”

Curtis
    ”Huh … You Don’t Say.”

Being new in town and not picking up on the sarcasm in Curtis’ voice …
    Marcy proceeded to explain … Enjoying a little gossip herself.

Marcy
    ”Yeah … It was some kind of mess from what I understand … Get this.
    You know that challenge show BlackSand Industries has every few seasons?
    I don’t ever watch it, but someone does I imagine.”

Curtis Thinks to Himself
    ** No Kidding … I would’ve never guessed **

50214832041_8467cf33c3_k.jpg

Marcy
    ”Anyway … The last time they had the challenge,
    One of the challengers was arrested, and the season was cut short.
    As it turns out, the challengers lost everything, and this business was part of it.”

Curtis
    ” Oh yeah … I think I heard about that somewhere.
    Go on … What happened?”

Marcy
    ”Well … BlackSand Industries took over the business, and several others from what I understand …
    Gave all the employees 3 weeks pay, and sent everyone home while they sorted things out.
    That is with the exception of the Grocery Store and Hospital … They stayed open of course.
    Shortly after the 3 weeks were up, someone else bought most of the properties …
    No one knows who.

I was hired by some third party HR outfit, and they sign my checks …
    There’s an accountant that comes from Bridgeport to look at the books every month …
    But, that’s pretty much all anyone knows.”

50215104787_3ff3f26457_k.jpg

Time For a Cup of Joe
    Marcy and Curtis chatted for bit longer while she started to go about actually opening the store.
    Curtis enjoyed the conversation, having someone else to talk to instead of himself …
    And he did a good bit more listening than talking.

They continued while Curtis drank, and they were both surprised no one else had yet to show up.
    After the small talk had run thin …
    Curtis decided to go online and see if there were any homes that were up for sale.
    With any luck he would find something in his price range, and hopefully local.

50214832986_e494fbb6de_k.jpg

… Meanwhile …
    The soft thud of her shoes almost seemed to echo in the still morning.
    This was her quiet time, her catharsis …
    The cadence of her steps helped soothe her scattered thoughts ...
    This was her planning time … Her drawing board on which she sketched her dreams.

She was jolted by an unfamiliar and unwelcome distraction, and thought to herself …
    **Plum … Some dang fool on a motorcycle.**

50214530198_22342558ab_k.jpg

To Be Continued …

edited August 2020
    Does anyone have a direct link to the pose player add on? I can't seem to bypass adfly.and I don't want to click ads.

Here!! DL the first one after clicking the files tab there are 3 get the top RAR

https://modthesims.info/d/438706/pose-player-updated-8-22-13.html

Not on my other computer or would simfileshare it to you

DfydFiZ.gif

Here!! DL the first one after clicking the files tab there are 3 get the top RAR

https://modthesims.info/d/438706/pose-player-updated-8-22-13.html

Not on my other computer or would simfileshare it to you
    Thanks! When I googled all I could find was the ad fly version
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    Page 3974, continued

@Lashin I'll be looking forward to that, if you find an alien to test it on.
    Wow, they'll be busy with 8 kids!
    Well, that money will come in handy. :lol:

@Karritz Glad you don't have to return to the hospital if the dressing falls off.
    Nice pics of Eve and Jess.

@Silverofdreams30 Fingers crossed her interview goes well.
    Nice pics of the townies.
    Great update!

Page 3975

@BlackSand Thank you. Yep, I am already having more fun in SV but she only had about 12 hours left in the day. The following day will be fun, I get toddlers to babysit.
    I'm hoping I get some good ones. I'm not sure if I'll get the same ones I had in my last attempt but it'd be nice since I know them better than some of the others.
    Consignment, makes more money that way. I just try not to go overboard so I only sell so many at a time.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Let's just hope he doesn't, lol
    Sounds like the town has changed since he's been there.
    Hmmm, wonder who bought the properties.
    Uh oh, looks like their paths may collide again. Sorry, forgot the female's name. Mostly due to all the stories here, sometimes I forget names.
    Great update!

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    It was, although it seems northern IL and most of IA had the worst of it.
    You're welcome again. :lol:
    So am I. I like doing the daycare, even if it is a bit hectic later. As for the roommates, I'm hoping they behave themselves but the most likely won't. I hate that part of the challenge but it won't be too bad.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Nice scenery pic, it does look good.

@CravenLestat It's hard to believe it's been that many years ago since the thread started. Too bad I wouldn't have been here back then but I'm glad I started posting here, even if it was page 3100 or so when I did.
    So close to the 4000 mark. 25 to go!
    Shhhhh! You just admitted to abducting a ton of Sims. We don't want the authorities to find out.

@Nikkei_Simmer Let's hope that works, although it seems it doesn't faze the paparazzi.

@emorrill You're welcome.
    Thanks! It's actually Lauren Steel but she inherited some of her looks from Ava as Ava would technically be her grandmother.
    Cool, Alex looks good.
    Sam too! (the Stardew Valley one)
    I'm curious how close Sim Scott will look like Scott.
    Hope your husband gets the job. I hate that COVID affects everything.

@Lashin Glad he didn't beg.
    Cool mausoleum!
    Looks like everyone had fun.
    That wasn't nice, now she might be pregnant and single.
    I'm seeing a pattern with him now, lol
    Great update!

***Some news on the storms yesterday afternoon and evening. Over in Iowa, my uncle was driving his semi when they hit so he pulled over to wait out the storm. Unfortunately, the wind blew his semi over on it's side while he was sitting there. Luckily he wasn't badly hurt but his semi has some damage to it. He's back at home here in Illinois now and is doing okay.
  • LashinLashin Posts: 74 Member
    @bekkasan Thank you so much - I will have to try building a dive lot there ^_^

@BrandonTaylor I think Tristan's Brooding trait combined with the recent death of his sister led him to shake Grim's hand and go with him willingly...

It's not nice at all, because she IS pregnant, and she IS single.

Well, she WAS pregnant. Same with Miriam and Annie. They've all since given birth... Marigold's daughter is a Witch like her father, named Shantel. I don't know about Miriam's son - Levar - nor Annie's daughter - Corey - because I didn't check their profiles yet.

Anyway - true to her LTW - Catherine joined the Fortune Teller career, which I delayed for save game after save game. She just got her first promotion!

Seb, on the other hand... he's kept at his playing... he's slated to be a Player at this point!

After having zero luck at the park picking up ladies, he headed to the gym and seduced Helen Hall.

f2t6bTU.jpg

But routing issues meant that they could not Try for Baby in the gym showers... so he took her out on a date to the big park!

G1gyfzg.jpg

Some games have a weird glitch where Sims don't get dressed after shower WooHoo of any kind... Helen didn't get dressed and walked outside naked.

And Seb dumped her like that: naked, alone, and pregnant with his unborn child. True to himself, he bolted.

JOX6UoF.jpg

The next mark was Dahlia Goodfellow... while she picknicked with her husband - Pip - and her mother-in-law, Flora!

7xT7o4l.jpg

Flora and Pip are looking at this... not impressed at all!

93M49kB.jpg

Pip follows Dahlia into the bathrooms where she's about to have a child with Seb... and slaps her! Not to mention, the dagger icon showed up as the relationship plunged further and further... Flora also followed, but she got out and left her son to it.

51JK4fe.jpg

Anywho, they try a few times to have a child - I think I was dumb and didn't focus on the shower, and so I missed the lullaby riff... either way, I tried a few more times to be safe...

GGnebcb.jpg

...and then Seb dumps her.

Zz5nTKU.jpg

Belinda and Beatrice Crumplebottom are at the park together, but Seb zeroes in on Belinda once Bea wanders off... and they become RIs.

JmQeClz.jpg

Ladies first! She's going to make a fine mother...

3GEHGb9.jpg

Anywho, right after the child was conceived, and Belinda got dressed in her work uniform, Seb proceeds to dump her right as she's about to head to work. Lovely performance meter there...

9luckjS.jpg

Meanwhile, Annie Nix is very pregnant with Seb's child... walking past the latest broken heart, and the next mark, thinking of her child's father.

cQsOmxC.jpg

Anywho, Annie gives birth in the rain, in the public park, all alone...

WVmt2Jy.jpg

...because her husband went to play with the Claaaaaw!

Z91yGa4.jpg

Even though he was there for a little while panicking as she was in the process of giving birth... but she ultimately was at it alone in the end, while in the foreground, Seb is seducing Beatrice!

eomcBeL.jpg

No more Ladies First when it's raining, though!

Tqmw0oy.jpg

Because Bea is an adult, she's less fertile and it's harder for her to fall pregnant from the Try for Baby interaction.

What did Seb do? Took her out on a date at the park a second time to make sure the child was conceived...

942TrWb.jpg

Once the lullaby riff was heard, he went outside and dumped her. In the pouring rain.

dJQVEGz.jpg

Just as he's about to pick up Joanie... a meteor strikes!

Miriam is horrible, and I hoped she'd die in the strike... but no.

OSUUmjI.jpg

The giant meteor was a disappointment. Estimated value was 30k... actually worth only 3k. Ouch.

Joanie is seduced... but she refuses to try for a baby right at the moment while she's singed!

NLXxMwa.jpg

Next save game, Seb will take her out on a date, have a child with her, before dumping her and bolting.
    Screenshot-2.jpg

My mother had demanded that William make dinner.I offered my assistance, but she refused to allow
    me anywhere near the kitchen.I felt for William, truly I did.But my hands were tied, there wasn't anything I could
    at the moment.
    William: Oh lord, I hope I did this right...

Screenshot-3.jpg
    He served us our dinner, but didn't sit down to eat.I found it rather odd, that mother was allowing April to join us
    but not William.A few moments passed, when my mother entered the dining room; and approached William abruptly.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    William: Mrs Pontmercy, a question if I may?
    Claire: Yes, dear what is it?
    William: I must know why you treat me which such content? I try to be kind
    and understanding, but the kinder I am, the worse you treat me.
    Claire: The answer is very simple my dear.Not only has nature been very kind to you,
    but you have lived well off.Blessed with a sweet disposition, and a loving father.These are qualities
    that are totally absent from myself.So to balance the scales of nature, which have been giving to you
    and my own daughter, but unfair to myself; It is only right that I should treat you like dirt.Now, go
    to your room.No supper for talking back.

Well, you had to give mother credit.At least she was honest with him.That is exactly why she treated
    him poorly.She was jealous of his loving family, and his good personality.After my mother had fallen asleep,
    I crept my way up the old stairs, making sure not to make one peep, for fear of waking her.I found William's
    new room at the end, and tapped lightly.

Screenshot-5.jpg
    William: Who is it?
    Cosette: Cosette, may I come in?
    William: Of course, the door is open.

I walked into the dimly lit room, and took a quick look around.It must be so lonely being trapped
    up here all by himself.I felt twice as guilty, than I did before.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    William: Is there something I can help you with Cosette?
    Cosette: I brought you some dinner, William.
    William: Your mother has forbidden me to eat tonight.
    Aren't you worried she'll get mad?

I laid the plate down on the table behind him, beckoning him to come
    sit and eat.He was hesitant to do so, and rightly so, I'm sure he didn't trust me,
    but I truly meant no harm.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Cosette: My mother is asleep, I made sure not to wake her.
    Please, sit ad eat.She has no right to deny you food.
    This is awfully kind of you.Thank you.

I watched him eat quickly.I couldn't decide if he ate fast, in fear of being caught, or
    if he was truly that hungry.Something told me, it was a little bit of both.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    William: Might I beg a question, if its not too personal.
    Cosette: Of course you can, you need not fear me, William.I'm
    not my mother.
    William: That's precisely it.Are you sure, she's your mother? You're
    both so very different, personality wise.
    Cosette: I wondered and questioned that myself.I should probably leave
    before I get us both into trouble.

I turn and walk for the door..
    William: Good night, Cosette.
    Cosette: Good night, William.
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Hello everyone. Hope that you all are doing well. This thread moves so fast. Lol. Going to start playing if I can in a moment.
    Well I started up my game but now I am trying to figure out what town to play in. It took forever for my game to start.
    Picked the town of Twinbrook to play in and the sim Molly Coddle. Never played her before.
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @GraceyManor TSM had amazing outfits!
    ****Poor guy's a servant in his own home. Like a reverse Cinderella.

@Nikkei_Simmer Great wedding!

@king_of_simcity7 It's always the guys with earrings.

@Lashin I like with you did with the IFs.
    ****RIP Tristan.

@BlackSand What the heck did he catch while fishing?

@Sleepstar That's a lot of abuse for one household in one day.

@Evalen Looks like the house is coming along great.

@Karritz Welcome alien baby!
    ****Great update! Your Sims are lovely.

@Brandontaylor I ended up making a new save with a couple of my Sims, so it was fine.
    ****Congrats on the graduation.

@Silverofdreams30 Looks like it'll be an interesting save.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, but unlike @Brandontaylor, we lost power at our house during the storm, and it was out for just over 6 hours. I had been playing a new save, the Logans, who I saved from my failed Rivers game. Luckily, the power sort of flickered a little bit a few minutes before going out completely, so I was able to save and didn't lose much progress.
    w7UkRwP.jpg

Today I loaded up another really old save, the Langfords. That save was a mess. There were over 16 Sims in the house, plus a cat. I chose one couple to keep in the house, and, after killing one of the older Sims off, transferred the rest into a couple of other houses in the world. I may have to go about saving these households to my bin and replacing them in a new save, since there are lingering issues from the overstuffed household. One of my Sims, an alien named Nova, aged up to teen. I kind of think she looks like a green Bella Thorne. Unfortunately, the game crashed before I could save.
    I5ZMhNM.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    @MoonandStars83 My boys would freak out if we had lost power for that long. I would be fine because I have non-power hobbies.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

The Dexters have been working hard Tobby found some crates that were washed to shore, one crate had some material inside
    oVbyEo4.jpg
    Asha said it would be great for the sofa and chairs he found at the dump. Ashe made the covers and Tobby repaired the wood frame and painted them. It turned out quite nice.
    5ks45CO.jpg
    Tobby also found a dresser and said he would repair it and it would be like new.
    goTmKoy.jpg
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    More than 5 years ago Page 2 on this3,975 page thread,three of those members are still simming to this very day

Emorrill
    Mamasimtee
    and Myself

Happy almost 4,000 pages <3

01iAIpV.png

xtVTLIh.png

Wow!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights