Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    1001st comment:

*sigh*
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Why can't they just tell us already?

I know, all this having to stick to release schedules, and needing to jump through hoops at Marketing and Legal to adjust announcement dates (Not to mention that if this is a Disney colab, they also have to get clearance from them)

Yeah well that's why they have a release schedule - to stick to it 😂
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I know, all this having to stick to release schedules, and needing to jump through hoops at Marketing and Legal to adjust announcement dates (Not to mention that if this is a Disney colab, they also have to get clearance from them)

I think that was DaWaterRat's point. They were being sarcastic in order to mock me.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Looks like nothing today. 🎶 Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow. You're only a day away. 🎶
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Please tell us more! I cannot wait to find out :o
    WARNING! The following image may be disturbing to some viewers. Viewer Discretion is advised. ;)
    hInT.jpg
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    WARNING! The following image may be disturbing to some viewers. Viewer Discretion is advised. ;)
    hInT.jpg

This is GOLD LMAO!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Hello! This is my first post! I want to say that I don't think the next pack will be Star Wars related. I think it will be space related and those 3 circles in the sky are 3 different planets you can visit.

One is red and full of red aliens
    Blue are the blue ones we know
    The third one is full of green aliens.

2 new kind of aliens will be introduced.

You'll have to be an intergalactic diplomat that will help end a conflict between those 3 worlds.

It would be 1 world with 3 different planets in it like some concept art that has been floating around.

It would be fun or at least more interesting than a SW related content.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Being an intergalactic diplomat would be so much fun! Great idea!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member

I think that was DaWaterRat's point. They were being sarcastic in order to mock me.

I apologize. You weren't the intended target of my sarcasm. I'm impatient for word one way or the other too.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member

I apologize. You weren't the intended target of my sarcasm. I'm impatient for word one way or the other too.
    Nah it's ok. I deserved it lol
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    ahh still nothing?
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    well if they aren't going to say anything till after the sell is over we have a week to go
    maybe @SimGuruGeorge cant hint anymore because we are to close to the truth of what the pack really is
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    I miss quarterly trailers. :(
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    What are the chances for Bonehilda in this pack tho? I would say 0.
    I miss quarterly trailers. :(

me to
    What are the chances for Bonehilda in this pack tho? I would say 0.

most likely
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    So if the sale ends on the 18th and the trailers are usually released on Tuesdays then I think it will come on the 18th y'all.
    With a release date of 5th-8th September?
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    So if the sale ends on the 18th and the trailers are usually released on Tuesdays then I think it will come on the 18th y'all.

me to
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member

Yeah that was my guess exactly (see a few comments up): announcement 18th, release September 8th. Curious to see if that'll be the case but me bets are placed 😂
    So SimGuruGeorgie posted another picture related to his baby.
    Does anyone think these baby pictures are part of hints for the new pack or updates ( like some folks saying the light and dark onesies he posted represent the Light and Dark side of The Force) or do you think they’re just...baby pics because he’s a proud dad (and he should be!)?
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    Does anyone think these baby pictures are part of hints for the new pack or updates ( like some folks saying the light and dark onesies he posted represent the Light and Dark side of The Force) or do you think they’re just...baby pics because he’s a proud dad (and he should be!)?

I think they're just cute baby pics. I would be very surprised if any of the Guru's would involve their family in hints for the game :)

I think they're just cute baby pics. I would be very surprised if any of the Guru's would involve their family in hints for the game :)

Yeah. That makes sense.
    Those pics are turning me into a big softy though... :#
  • mspr1ntmspr1nt Posts: 51 Member
    The doggo is named Apollo though.... hrmmmm...

*anticipation making me see hints in EERRRYTHAAANG*
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    mspr1nt wrote: »
    The doggo is named Apollo though.... hrmmmm...

*anticipation making me see hints in EERRRYTHAAANG*

Ha, ha, his hints have been very random, with no apparent cohesive theme. Maybe he's just trolling. :lol:
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    hInT.jpg

I Love this hahaha