Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That just came from out of the blue.

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
So today I was going on about my normal day, planned my day for tomorrow. Have to go do the food shopping then buy a purple shirt for my daughter's mufty day since she has to wear house colours. Then BOOOOM emergency broadcast and message on our phones :o This completely shocked me, did not expect that :/ I live in the Auckland region :(

k18jjvF.jpg

Comments

• Options
    giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    Oh no, please be safe. This is for everyone. it is an awful thing to be going through
    h8U3C4c.png
  • Options
    giggler36 wrote: »
    Oh no, please be safe. This is for everyone. it is an awful thing to be going through

Thanks, I guess it was just not expected, we just celebrated 100 days of no community cases and next moment text alerts which is pretty scary in a household where 5 phones all screamed at the same time :o
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Auckland is Alert level 3 but the rest of Nz is alert level 2, so we are getting some meanieness from the others, in a comical way so far ;)

jkMkJj3.jpg
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Options
    The rest of Nz is being mean to us here in the Auckland region, but we are all goods, standing together and all. I made a new poster for my fence for the little kids walking past <3

n5NqzH6.jpg

took me all day and I nearly ran out of blue twisty crayon LOL