Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If the next GamePack is a Star Wars/Space Pack...

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    edited August 2020
    Dissapointed. I much prefer them to focus on a different theme than the space/Star wars
    Thornwood wrote: »
    Also, what's up with people wanting a Romance Pack? Back in Sims 2, the Romance Expansion with Turn ons and off, was a part of the dating and going out on the town pack. Sims 4's base game already has a chemistry and attraction bar separate to the friend bar, and with things such as Dine Out, Bowling Night, Movie Night Stuff, and Get Together. We essentially already have ALL of that content, minus getting to set specific turn ons and off, instead of them being upon our sim's creation and their traits we give them.

There are two things I want most in this game, the first is an actual chemistry system. Ideally, we would choose turn ons/offs or randomise them, and we could have the lightning bolt system from TS2. I want my sims to choose a partner, and work on building a relationship or just have that person that they immediately click with. Right now, my sims are mindless sheep who mate with literally anyone at all. There is nothing whatsoever that makes their relationship special. It’s just whoever they flirt with. It always works, it takes no time, they don’t even need to learn what traits the other person has. I hate it.

Dining out is glitchy, sitting at a bar with a date or spouse means getting bombarded by townies. Ultimately, no date activity means a single thing since your sims wander around independently, talk to or even flirt with randoms and they have just as much in common or romantic potential with the bartender as they do with their spouse of several years.

The other thing would be consequences:
    Enemy relationship = people stealing your bills so they aren’t paid on time, kicking over your bin, slapping you
    Cheating spouse = jealousy and fights
    Bad job performance = sad for days
    New baby = happy for days
    Promotion = want to party to celebrate
    Basically longer lasting emotions and specific action to outcome interactions.

• Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited August 2020
    Dissapointed. I much prefer them to focus on a different theme than the space/Star wars
    I thought about it and I would actually like it if it was a theme park that came with resorts/hotels :)
  • Options
    kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    Theme does not matter to me as long as it is worth the money.
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    I thought about it and I would actually like it if it was a theme park that came with resorts/hotels :)

It'd be a weird way to go for a new gameplay element in a Star Wars pack, but a "hotel" lot type might be useful outside of Star Wars. It could be like university housing, in that you couldn't use build mode to alter the lot, but also you'd need to pay a daily fee to stay there. (The only thing I can't figure out at the moment is how evictions might work, but maybe the pack could also allow for a player to designate a public lot as "home," which would also be super helpful for homeless, rags to riches, or teen runaway challenges.)
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Other
    I'd be curious about it. Space exploration and sci-fi isnt a huge interest of mine, but I'd give it a whirl. Plus this would give me reason to play around with aliens. I am hoping that it isnt a Star Wars theme though. Im not quite sure why would we need a pack solely dedicated to the franchise.