Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    It's interesting that Norse Mythology has been brought up. Because that's one of the possibilities I considered upon seeing the icon.

It would also go along with the "I see a gnome wielding a frozen rabbit riding atop a llama into battle against an udder’ly impressive foe" hint. Or the first part of it anyway.

And I'm Lo-Ki. (Actually I'm high key hoping, just couldn't resist the pun.) hoping it IS indeed Norse Mythology inspired. I don't want to hold out too much hope in case I'm wayyyy off, but it would be super amazing if it were.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    Hello @SimGuruGeorge. If you need anyone at all for putting a hint together, do give me a shout. Just let me know what the new Gamepack is and I'll think of something. No problem at all. I understand you're busy, so I'm here if you need me. Anytime at all.
    So far we've got this:

Hints.jpg
    See? I left some Space.
    Really. Anytime at all. ;)

LOL, that is awesome :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I personally think it's a Winter/Holiday-themed pack that may or may not include werewolves -yay!- or some other supernatural creature, which I definitely wouldn't be opposed to. Lately, and that is for the last two or three years or so, I'm more into realistic gameplay than a fantasy/sci-fi one, but I would be lying if I said that I do not often run out of ideas to spice my game up, especially The Sims 4 which seems a bit lackluster to me in general.

I don't think they're going to go with a Star Wars theme, since I believe they need a 'wider' audience for their packs and no matter how popular or beloving Star Wars is, they would want something more generic. I don't know, that's the feeling I get form GPs especially. But, then again, they did the Moschino SP, so what do I know? :D

Fingers crossed it'll be released sometime in September as per usual, even though I probably won't be able to play it until October (major work load and some laptop problems). I do hope we get a new world one way or another, though!
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I am more interested in snow than space or futurism, but I do think it looks like a space theme. If it's an intense space theme, I probably won't be interested. I'll be willing to see what information comes out, but I'm not that interested in Star Wars. It could be a space/science theme based on some of the concepts that were previously voted on.

If it does happen to be based around Star Wars I just hope it has enough CAS/BB that's not completely niche to the theme. I wouldn't be against buying it if it had a decent amount of interchangeable items that will fit in with other households/builds. But if it's completely 100% Star Wars I would have to agree with you and say I wouldn't be interested.

I agree with you on this too.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited August 2020
    Awesome!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    It's interesting that Norse Mythology has been brought up. Because that's one of the possibilities I considered upon seeing the icon.

It would also go along with the "I see a gnome wielding a frozen rabbit riding atop a llama into battle against an udder’ly impressive foe" hint. Or the first part of it anyway.

And I'm Lo-Ki. (Actually I'm high key hoping, just couldn't resist the pun.) hoping it IS indeed Norse Mythology inspired. I don't want to hold out too much hope in case I'm wayyyy off, but it would be super amazing if it were.

And I remember simguruninja posted a picture with sims medieval on his computer screen in the back. Could have been a total coincidence of course but seemed so random lol 😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member

And I remember simguruninja posted a picture with sims medieval on his computer screen in the back. Could have been a total coincidence of course but seemed so random lol 😅

The Pitbeast is known to be from Sixam which is our Alien world in Sims 4 ;) That might have been a hidden hint as well :)

2lUbjoY.png

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

The Pitbeast is known to be from Sixam which is our Alien world in Sims 4 ;) That might have been a hidden hint as well :)

2lUbjoY.png

I would love a medieval pack but I'm pretty sure that not what the game pack is the icon doesn't look medieval even though I would love it to be
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member

2lUbjoY.png

The Pit Beast could also be a reference to the Sarlac from Return of the Jedi.
    I want a baby pit beast it sounds cute
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    Hello! This is my first post! I want to say that I don't think the next pack will be Star Wars related. I think it will be space related and those 3 circles in the sky are 3 different planets you can visit.

One is red and full of red aliens
    Blue are the blue ones we know
    The third one is full of green aliens.

2 new kind of aliens will be introduced.

You'll have to be an intergalactic diplomat that will help end a conflict between those 3 worlds.

It would be 1 world with 3 different planets in it like some concept art that has been floating around.

It would be fun or at least more interesting than a SW related content.

Thanks and have a nice day!
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    SkmBiJe.jpg
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Just so you dont have to scroll back to find the pictures here they are
    0sNZSkd.png
    simspackicongp.png
    1rjXBxw.png
    DoqTGiR.png
    6k2ptn2qb8531.jpg?auto=webp&s=b602d3a163de9117315aa6fa230193b75490c4b2[img][/img]
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    > @Cavapoo_King said:
    > (Image)

Yes something like that.

I really hope is not SW nor Disney park Galaxy Edge pack.

Thanks
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member

JDgh3Nf.jpg

It makes the cutest little sounds too <3
    Hello! This is my first post! I want to say that I don't think the next pack will be Star Wars related. I think it will be space related and those 3 circles in the sky are 3 different planets you can visit.

One is red and full of red aliens
    Blue are the blue ones we know
    The third one is full of green aliens.

2 new kind of aliens will be introduced.

You'll have to be an intergalactic diplomat that will help end a conflict between those 3 worlds.

It would be 1 world with 3 different planets in it like some concept art that has been floating around.

It would be fun or at least more interesting than a SW related content.

Thanks and have a nice day!

I agree that does sound fun

JDgh3Nf.jpg

It makes the cutest little sounds too <3

how sweet
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Aaaand still nothing 😭

we still have all week there is still hope

True but somehow I think the trailer will drop on August 18th with a 8th September release date. Although I'd of course appreciate it if it was sooner :D
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited August 2020
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

2lUbjoY.png

The Pit Beast could also be a reference to the Sarlac from Return of the Jedi.

There’s a baby sarlacc in I think Dok-ondars den of antiquities in the galaxys edge park.

img_6131.jpg
  • MrsC1990MrsC1990 Posts: 44 Member
    > @MaggieMarley said:
    > Why can't they just tell us already?

This, I'm getting so impatient lol
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Why can't they just tell us already?

because they like to treat us like children and keep playing games.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Why can't they just tell us already?

I know, all this having to stick to release schedules, and needing to jump through hoops at Marketing and Legal to adjust announcement dates (Not to mention that if this is a Disney colab, they also have to get clearance from them)
    Why can't they give us the name of the world if the aren't going to tell us the name of the pack. Because that would probably tell us the theme.
    edited August 2020
    1000th comment on this thread