Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quiz: Builder, Stylist, or Storyteller?

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    I got storyteller. Pretty accurate. Haven't been in CAS for a while and my boxy builds definitely wouldn't qualify for any awards. 😄
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Apparently I'm a storyteller. :lol:
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm a stylist 😅😅😅😅😅 I thought I would get story teller but I do spend a lot of time in CAS
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I got storyteller as well, though I imagine myself more of a stylist (have two couples in the Challenge and thinking of a third, maybe my take on the couple Harold and Maude from the movie).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    You got: Storyteller
    Romance! Drama! Murder?? You love a great story and know how to connect with people through shared experiences and emotions. Every Sim has a story to tell, and you are the one to tell it! And yes, sometimes a good story involves seducing the Grim Reaper. Check out all the unique stories created on The Sims Spark'd.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • MarmaladeJadeMarmaladeJade Posts: 108 Member
    I got builder... I'm not a builder. I can create nice-enough shells but builder?
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Stylist though I thought I would get storyteller. I do have very detailed sims with in-depth personalities.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,444 Member
    LOL! I got Builder. :D

This is hilarious because I'm actually between Stylist and Storyteller. Probably Stylist more because I do love to create Sims and spend a lot of time in CAS.

I'm not a very good builder and still don't know how to use some of those features. :s
    #Team Occult
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I got storyteller, i am a storyteller (somehow, at least if compared to stylist or builder) but the quiz makes no sense at all 🤣 but... it was fun.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I got builder, I don't think that's quite right. I enjoy building sometimes... I do a bit of everything tbh, but probably closest to stylist/storyteller.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Builder. Yup. Call me Bob.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    I got storyteller, and that's not necessarily wrong but I spend more time in buile mode than live mode. I think I'm a mixture of both. Creating sims is probably my least favorite part of the game but I know if I want to play with them, I have to create them.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • cherrysim_cherrysim_ Posts: 25 Member
    I got storyteller! honestly I enjoy doing everything, I couldn't pick only one.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,941 Member
    edited August 2020
    Builder and I think its pretty correct

I don't play with cas aside from fixing up my own sims aging up fashions and creating starter sims

and for storyteller...i prefer to keep my deeply disturbing stories to myself so I'm not much of a teller

its mostly just me finding ways to ruin my sims perfect lives to best of my ability

as builder however I be using way too much time on trying to create this or that house to the point of having no time to actually play my sims :sweat_smile:

and i feel its the part where im actually trying to do something creative for once and i may even share it with other people
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SimbastienSimbastien Posts: 111 Member
    I got storyteller which seems about right because I suck at both create-a-sim and build mode. I'm not that bad but I just don't build or create sims unless I need them for my stories.
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    Simbastien wrote: »
    I got storyteller which seems about right because I suck at both create-a-sim and build mode. I'm not that bad but I just don't build or create sims unless I need them for my stories.

Same. I've made a few different sim-selves, to greater or lesser degrees based on myself, but even when I'm trying to make them look like me, they only kind of do. My builds are okay when I put in the effort, but I don't have the eye for detail or the patience to add in a ton of little clutter items and alt-place and use moveobjects to get everything just so.

So I guess it's storyteller by default.
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Mostly stylist and builder. Only occasionally, a story teller. In fact, I find myself styling npc's because I can't stand for them to show up at places looking a hot mess, lol. Now, if only we could change what our favorite Sims and npc's wear to events/festivals in CL!
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • PitlordMaggiePitlordMaggie Posts: 390 Member
    I got stylist! In my case not so accurate! I tend to rush the creation of sims so I can get into the play part. I admire those that can be creative with their sims, but I lack in that aspect. I am thankful for the styled looks!
    My creative juices go into building/writing. So I thought I would get builder, but well... It was a fun little quiz.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,339 Member
    I got Builder, what is actually my least favorite aspect of the game. If not for the gallery, all my sims would live in box houses. So you'd think the quizz was off, except for this snippet:

You have an eye for detail and a boundless imagination.

Nailed it, only I apply my attention to detail to my stories.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited August 2020
    I got builder, which is 100% correct.

I spend most of my time building/decorating, then playing for a bit... and then building/decorating some more because I eventually get bored with gameplay and want to move on to some other newly built/decorated place. :D
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I am a builder
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king