Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Also broncos you made it really difficult to find scumminess in your posts but I decided to give it my very best shot. I thought I'd be for sure pulled up for going to read your posts and saying what I said. All of it seemed so obviously like I was pulling it out of my behind-- because I was xD I'm sorry for all I said. You weren't scummy at all.
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Also broncos you made it really difficult to find scumminess in your posts but I decided to give it my very best shot. I thought I'd be for sure pulled up for going to read your posts and saying what I said. All of it seemed so obviously like I was pulling it out of my behind-- because I was xD I'm sorry for all I said. You weren't scummy at all.

Thank you :) Not gonna lie I was kinda annoyed when Frenchy got everyone suspecting me. I thought I was doing really good XD
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    My old profile pic is on a flash drive and idk where it is XD
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Good job mafia! Sorry I couldn’t play
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I also knew there was something off with Coffee

Me too. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I'll post my Day 3-5 commentary later on when I get on my comp. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Me too. XD

Really now? Why didn’t you say something? 🙃

Me too. XD

😒😒😒 Oh, I don't know. Maybe cuz you killed me? 😜
    FwDXXd5.gif

Me too. XD

FwDXXd5.gif
    edited August 2020
    By the way, in my commentary, I was quoting to a lot of your comments, Coffee cuz I was mad at them. Now I really know I why.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Me too. XD

I mean before I did away with you, silly! You should’ve known from the moment I said Broncos made me forget I’m town 😇
    By the way, in my commentary, I was quoting to a lot of your comments, Coffee cuz I was mad at them. Now I really know I why.

Well I always have that effect on you, so that really isn’t a tell, now is it? *bats eye lashes

Me too. XD

I mean before I did away with you, silly! You should’ve known from the moment I said Broncos made me forget I’m town 😇

Yeah, I know. That moment made me think as well but I thought maybe it's just you joking around. And that part where you are Nerd were messing around and you wanted to turn to mafia also triggered me a bit. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Okay, here were my commentary if anyone wants to read for fun.

Day 3:
    DAY 3

DeKay (I know I'm a ghost now.)
    Luna (Probably town)
    Frenchy (Probably town. Seems to be doing a lot of thinking. Not afraid to come up with crazy theories.)
    Nerd (Probably town. If she's mafia, I will curl up and die AGAIN.)
    Coffee (Slightly town. I had slight doubts on her a bit at end of Day 2. Like I was wondering if she could be Em's buddy and just trying to distant herself from her… but maybe not. Seems to be wanting to stop a Nerd wagon which seems quiet townish. If she was scum, she would have just let it slide since mafia are very close to winning now. [Assuming Nerd is town])
    Broncos (Slightly townish. Some of her posts seems townish, and others are kinda annoying like how she is still fine with a Nerd elim. I feel like they should just yolo and go for a more risky elim today instead of a 'super suspicious' looking person just cuz. We know that even if Nerd is scum, all her scum buddies might bus her eventually. Tho, I also agree with her post saying that maybe her buddies would try to defend Nerd a bit now. But the only people defending Nerd now are Frenchy and Coffee and I doubt they're her buddies. So it's probably not that.)

Sophia (50/50. Her wanting Nerd dead is also annoying me. I don't like her reasoning cuz Nerd didn't do anything townish but also didn't do anything to make us suspect her…? Like I think there are also others who didn't do anything to make you suspect them? So why not go for those people first? Again, too much tunneling which is usually a townie thing…. The only problem I have with her is that her reaction to people suspecting her just seems like a mafia who's been caught, from my experience. I mean, I may be wrong but I'm kinda just using some of my non-certified psychology skills here. XD)

City (I don’t know. I just think she could be scum due to PoE. I actually thought about why Keyen asked me why I put her higher than him and wondered if they're actually buddies and if he's just trying to get a good gauge of which mafia buddy could last longer in the field? XD Plus, maybe to also distant himself. Either that or Keyen is actually not buddies with City, which is another possibility that I'm thinking about. The fact that he was subbed too late makes this a really difficult decision for me cuz his role/character was totally missing for a whole day and not a lot of people talked about them.)
    Keyen/Bella (Scum due to PoE. Wanting cupid to die on Day 1? Probably afraid I'll put mafia together and so they would die together? Same thoughts as what I wrote for City.)
    Emzy (Scum due to PoE. Doesn't do much townie stuff other than counting votes. LOL. Which is a host thing, not even a townie thing. I don't know why no one wants to kill her even until now.)

I think there's a reason why I was killed. It probably means my Day 2 reads were somewhat on the right path, or they think I'm cop, or maybe both cuz that would mean they thought I would investigate them. If they thought I was cop and my reads were way off, they probably might not really try to kill me? I don't know. But it could also be that they just think I might 'confirm' who's townie the next day. Also, if I was dead wrong, they could have also probably mentioned that maybe I was killed cuz I suspected the right people (in order to frame my suspects). But no one other than Coffee actually talked about my death so that's interesting.

Since no one is putting their heads together to figure out why I died, I guess I'll just have to do it mahself:

Something is just fishy. There are other people who are mostly townread like Broncos, Coffee, City and maybe Luna, and I only replaced for one day and get killed for that? So why me? I kinda wish I wasn't dead and was hoping to see if Broncos, City or Coffee get killed last night cuz then I wouldn't have to second guess them now. XD I hope at the end of the game mafia doesn't just say they killed me for no reason and it's just random, like they usually do *rolls eyes*. I'm not gonna buy that shizz. LOL. Too cynical to kill me twice like that. Something is up. A random kill would be better if it was City or Em or something. Probably not Broncos for a random kill cuz she's been contributing and helping town a lot. Tho, she's been tunneling on Nerd for quite some time and also townreading Sophia and City so if Broncos is not mafia, then the mafia probably would spare her compared to me (cuz I put Sophia and City as 50/50 and they could have possibly seen me putting them as scum reads sooner or later). Which even further leads me to believe that maybe Sophia/City/Em/NewBella might be scum cuz they were my suspects.)

There has to be a non-random reason why they killed me. My scum reads on Day 2 were a lot different than everyone else's, I was the only one town reading Nerd too and wanted to give her a chance. Which again, if Nerd was mafia, why would they kill me? They would think I would defend Nerd at least on Day 3, and maybe they won't kill me this early. But they did.

I'm actually also trying to figure out who's cop. My main guess since Day 1 was that it's Frenchy. But going by his Broncos/Sophia/City theory and how he's just voting for Sophia, and then changing to Broncos could mean he hasn't targetted a mafia yet.

My second guess to who's cop is Broncos. But she also doesn't look like she has found a scum, unless it's actually Nerd.

I just hope it's not Keyen's old character that's cop. If he is, then I hope Bella had time to make a N2 action at least. XD Plus, he barely even said anything on topic on Day 2 so it's hard for me to guess who he's targetted (again, apart from Nerd, maybe).

Can Bella like say more on topic stuff please….?

I think Broncos might be cop by how she wants the cop to stay hidden, but gurrrll that's like a bad idea cuz the townie numbers are dwindling. WHAT YOU DOING. DROP HINTS PLEASE IF YOU ARE A COP.

I think if Bella is really telling the truth about being town here (she said she was not townreading Keyen at the beginning, but like I don't even remember she even said that..? I might need to read back again), then Sophia is scum.

Now Frenchy is just being wishy washy. If Nerd dies and flips scum, he's gonna look real bad, tho I still think he's town.

I could see an Em, Sophia and City team; or a Bella, Em, City team.

Day 4:
    DAY 4:
    Oh my God, SOPHIA!! I KNEW IT. Okay, I think my Sophia, City and Em team is a possibility. With Broncos being the other option, if it's not Em. Broncos didn't vote on D3. And this led to Nerd dying which annoyed me, as always. Of course, there were others who didn't vote, but my guess was all 3 mafia voted Nerd, or at least 2 did.

And I was right to think Frenchy is cop initially. 😛 2 points to DeKay.

I should have kept my Yolo vote on Sophia on Day 2. :( But I got a bit nervous cuz I knew I wasn't going to be online during day end and could not forsee what else could happen, obviously. Sigh… Why did I have to go change it to Bella. Haha. But oh well, I don't think it mattered cuz I don't think anyone was gonna follow my Sophia vote. But they did follow my Bella vote. DFHKDJFHKSJ.

Coffee saying this: "And City... well DeKay town read her. DeKay said she normally acts the way she acts in this game when she is town, and that she is much quieter than even now when she’s scum. But then again DeKay town read Sophia so idk" 🙄
    GURL, I HAVE RECEIPTS ON PAGE 67, I literally called out Sophia at the beginning of Day 2 for her list the moment I got online and saying how it's a scum Sophia thing and even voted her for it. How was I townreading her??? Plus, by end of Day 2, I wasn't highly reading City as town too. You really finna forget my awesome scumhunting skillz on Day 2 just cuz pOliCEmaN FreNchY caught scum Sophia since he has better proof. My heart is hurt. 😂 Y'all don’t even care to wonder why I died and then say things like this or not correct Coffee's post here. Y'all don't deserve me. 😥😭 And y'all call me salty just cuz I want y'all to be more on-topic, when you don't even know how to look back at my on topic posts. Tsk tsk. (I'm not mad that you guys call me salty, by the way cuz it's true, but I have good intentions to stop people dragging off-topic convos. But congratulations, you've played yourself and clowned along with the mafia.)

Coffee saying this: "The second possibility came to my mind especially when I remembered when DeKay made that comment about how “mafia wouldn’t be kind enough to get Frenchy out of the way themselves” or something like that. Maybe DeKay was onto something and knew you might be a PR and only said that because mafia would be lead to think they would only be dumb to target you at night and spare you?"
    Good input. XD Actually, I had a feeling Frenchy was cop when he said town will regret voting him. Again, a super obvious thing which I would have caught if I were mafia. Y'all are lucky I wasn't. That's why I never voted him no matter how I annoyed I was with his inactivity. ;) But no, I didn't say that to trick mafia to not kill him, as cool as that sounds. I just genuinely think mafia won't bother with him whether I said that or not. LOL. But it's interesting that Coffee brought this up… was she the mafia who thought that? Hmmm??!!

If Broncos is mafia, I'mma be really mad cuz this is like the only game where I'm town reading her for so long which I always didn't for other games. Hahaa. But I mean, she has gone down a bit on my list. So I wouldn't be ALL that surprised if she is scum. Just mad at myself.
    I'm still inclined to think Broncos is town tho. There are some instances where she brought up stuff that could look like she was framing people, which I've been waiting for her to do (cuz scums tend to do that), but she hasn't done so by giving specific names of people.

Why is Frenchy using this activity time nonsense tho… I mean, maybe there is some truth in it but it's also a bit game breaking. And most times, misleading even. I used to look at people's whereabouts too last time but I stopped doing it cuz I found out that people sometimes send in their night actions early too so it doesn't mean much. Plus, the activity thing on the forum is a bit broken. Like it's 2.36pm now, but on my page, it says the last time I was active was at 7.44am. Pretty sure the time doesn't even count when you are talking in the PMs only and not posting in threads.
    Oh, now Frenchy is saying he's looking at Mafia discord. BOI, WHAT YOU DOING. I'm not even online there that often but I am on the forum. STAHP. It doesn't mean shizz.

Also, with Broncos saying she would put her buddies as 50/50 or townish is true cuz she did that for me when we were buddies. I believe she put me as townish in the Neighbourhood game for the whole game. I can't remember the Mario one cuz that one happened too fast. LOL! So it's true and I could see her putting Sophia as town but then I also remembered she was one of the people who are okay with a Sophia elim when I called Sophia out so now I'm wondering about this contradiction… but when was the last time Broncos put Sophia as town tho? I don't know which list Frenchy is referring to. XD

City sounds a bit like a mafia who's been caught cuz she seems a bit flustered. City seems to be pointing fingers at Broncos now, which is exactly what I believe a scum does. Point fingers at specific people to frame them. 🍵

What I think is that town should kill Sophia first, and then Em, and then decide between Broncos and City. I doubt that Em would flip town cuz I don't think Broncos and City are mafia together. So Em seems like a better common factor to be scum. So I change my mind, I think it's a Sophia/Em/City team, or Sophia/Broncos/Em team. If Em is town, then I think it's Sophia/Coffee/City.

Day 5:
    I'm pretty sure Em and City are the mafia at this point. If I were there, I would have already voted Em. Y'all be taking 10 years.

Luna and Coffee are going back and rereading Em's and City's posts but didn't even like mention my Day 2 scum read which could give a BIG clue to why I died…

IlOzTlw.png

Coffee saying this: "I’m biased~~ but I didn’t want Cupid dead so 😂 Maybe she’s maf thinking about the good that can come from a Cop-Maf pairing, like she said when commenting on DeKay’s “no cop don’t tell your lover what you are” post? She could also be a town sincerely feeling bad for the way Keyen wanted Cupid gone, though, or she could have thought good pairings (like maf-maf two in ones) could be made from it as well? What do you think? " Why are you like defending Em now…? I thought you said her posts were empty often.

"Hmm and maf did make a point about knocking DeKay out twice...
    But wouldn’t it be risky to so obviously be on DeKay during the day and knock her out at night? Or did they think so obvious would be looked at as too obvious?" Because my scumreads are freaking awesome and they are threatened by me and they have no choice but to kill me. Cuz they know I'm gonna call them out the next day and it's hard to manipulate me and change my mind, bOooOOOOiiii.

LOL, looking at Luna reading Em's posts and being wishwashy on her Luna reads is sending me. XD Gurl, it's pretty obvious Em is scum now. Just vote her already. I've been scum reading her since Day 2 and saying she could be bad but y'all keep on saying she's normal. -.- Y'all be letting her SLIIIIIP every time. And this is so frustrating for me to watch. Aaaaah.

I like Luna's analysis. Coffee's ones are a bit meh to me cuz she always ends with, "is City mafia? Or is she town? Stay tuned to find out." XD
    So I can't tell if this is Coffee trying to subtly bus City. I don't think so cuz I'm more confident that Em is mafia since she still hasn't done anything townie for now. So it won't make sense. I don't think City and Broncos were bussing each other too the previous day. So it has to be Em that's bad. So if City is actually town, then Coffee might be mafia cuz I'm more sure of Broncos and Luna as obvi town at this point. If Broncos is mafia, I'mma flip.

I hope they kill Em today for the love of God.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Thoughts on that:
    1. I’m glad you own that saltiness 🙃
    2. Ok so I was apparently wrong whenever I brought up your opinions or something but~~ I did overestimate you with the whole tricking-maf-into-thinking-frenchy-is-useless... so that makes up for it!
    Thoughts on that:
    2. Ok so I was apparently wrong whenever I brought up your opinions or something but~~ I did overestimate you with the whole tricking-maf-into-thinking-frenchy-is-useless... so that makes up for it!

But were you actually the mafia who thought of that?? Like I suspected? :D I just thought it's weird you brought that up cuz I feel like mafia just won't care to kill Frenchy due to inactivity. XD So it didn't matter what I say or not. Cuz it's not gonna steer the mafia to kill him. If more so, I would say that I look like I want mafia to kill him due to reverse psychology. XD

And gurl. I wear my saltiness on my sleeves and I know it!!! ;D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Thoughts on that:

But were you actually the mafia who thought of that?? Like I suspected? :D I just thought it's weird you brought that up cuz I feel like mafia just won't care to kill Frenchy due to inactivity. XD So it didn't matter what I say or not. Cuz it's not gonna steer the mafia to kill him. If more so, I would say that I look like I want mafia to kill him due to reverse psychology. XD

You’re right about one thing~ I spared Frenchy because I didn’t think much of him. No matter what you said, I wouldn’t have targeted him. I actually didn’t take what you thought of Frenchy into account at all when it came to not deciding to do away with him. I didn’t even come up with my whole DeKay-knew-Frenchy-was-Cop-all-along-but-used-reverse-psychology conspiracy until after Frenchy revealed cop. Then I was like “😯 🐸🐸🐸🐸 she’s good” but I guess that wasn’t your intention anyways sooo 😂
    Thoughts on that:

You’re right about one thing~ I spared Frenchy because I didn’t think much of him. No matter what you said, I wouldn’t have targeted him. I actually didn’t take what you thought of Frenchy into account at all when it came to not deciding to do away with him. I didn’t even come up with my whole DeKay-knew-Frenchy-was-Cop-all-along-but-used-reverse-psychology conspiracy until after Frenchy revealed cop. Then I was like “😯 🌺🌺🌺🌺 she’s good” but I guess that wasn’t your intention anyways sooo 😂

**like beaver dam but with the n
    Thoughts on that:

You’re right about one thing~ I spared Frenchy because I didn’t think much of him. No matter what you said, I wouldn’t have targeted him. I actually didn’t take what you thought of Frenchy into account at all when it came to not deciding to do away with him. I didn’t even come up with my whole DeKay-knew-Frenchy-was-Cop-all-along-but-used-reverse-psychology conspiracy until after Frenchy revealed cop. Then I was like “😯 🌺🌺🌺🌺 she’s good” but I guess that wasn’t your intention anyways sooo 😂

Aaah, okay. XD It's funny how you misinterpreted what my intention was, and I misterpreted what you said and somehow that caused me to be sus of you. LOL. When you do a math problem with the wrong method but get the correct answer... 🤣
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Why is Frenchy using this activity time nonsense tho… I mean, maybe there is some truth in it but it's also a bit game breaking. And most times, misleading even. I used to look at people's whereabouts too last time but I stopped doing it cuz I found out that people sometimes send in their night actions early too so it doesn't mean much. Plus, the activity thing on the forum is a bit broken. Like it's 2.36pm now, but on my page, it says the last time I was active was at 7.44am. Pretty sure the time doesn't even count when you are talking in the PMs only and not posting in threads.
    Oh, now Frenchy is saying he's looking at Mafia discord. BOI, WHAT YOU DOING. I'm not even online there that often but I am on the forum. STAHP. It doesn't mean shizz.

Me and my scumteam’s thoughts exactly on day 4 xD
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited August 2020
    I think there's a reason why I was killed. It probably means my Day 2 reads were somewhat on the right path, or they think I'm cop, or maybe both cuz that would mean they thought I would investigate them. If they thought I was cop and my reads were way off, they probably might not really try to kill me? I don't know. But it could also be that they just think I might 'confirm' who's townie the next day. Also, if I was dead wrong, they could have also probably mentioned that maybe I was killed cuz I suspected the right people (in order to frame my suspects). But no one other than Coffee actually talked about my death so that's interesting.

Since no one is putting their heads together to figure out why I died, I guess I'll just have to do it mahself:

Something is just fishy. There are other people who are mostly townread like Broncos, Coffee, City and maybe Luna, and I only replaced for one day and get killed for that? So why me? I kinda wish I wasn't dead and was hoping to see if Broncos, City or Coffee get killed last night cuz then I wouldn't have to second guess them now. XD I hope at the end of the game mafia doesn't just say they killed me for no reason and it's just random, like they usually do *rolls eyes*. I'm not gonna buy that shizz. LOL. Too cynical to kill me twice like that. Something is up. A random kill would be better if it was City or Em or something. Probably not Broncos for a random kill cuz she's been contributing and helping town a lot. Tho, she's been tunneling on Nerd for quite some time and also townreading Sophia and City so if Broncos is not mafia, then the mafia probably would spare her compared to me (cuz I put Sophia and City as 50/50 and they could have possibly seen me putting them as scum reads sooner or later). Which even further leads me to believe that maybe Sophia/City/Em/NewBella might be scum cuz they were my suspects.)
    [/spoiler]

You’re right, there was a reason, and it was not because of your read on me. It was actually because of this post:
    If we elim Nerd and she flips scum, then her wagon from day 1 could be telling as to who her buddies are. If she flips town, I'll probably take some heat, but I think I have decent reasons to suspect. I think it will make Sophia and others who hopped on and off seem better.

If she flips mafia, I think her partners either both bussed her or both stayed off the wagon. Maybe Keyen tried to distract from the Nerd wagon? Or they were both on and bussing, then jumped off when they say Nerd might get away with it?

Then that would mean Frenchy, Bella and Mouse (me) are scum. Almost everyone seemed to be hopping off and on. And the only people who weren't online were those three, not counting Song since she's proven town now.

Hm, I don't know. I just feel like Nerd's town.

Maybe I'm dumb and City is scum or something. I feel like I've given her so much slack. Some of her recent posts just don't seem like town City but also doesn't feel like scum City. XD So I'm confusion.

And it's also not helping that I can barely read Frenchy or Bella.

I think maybe it's best we go with Frenchy. If we let him live, it will be too late later on and we won't have much info on him to go by. At least Nerd is more active than him and maybe she would get more town credit later on depending on what she posts. And trust me, I would like to so elim Nerd for voting cupid me but I was a bad cupid anyways so I'll let her pass. XD

1. Right?? Idk why ppl took that lil Nerd typo and made it such a ballon bonanza. I’m not confident enough on scum reading her to vote her, let alone vote her and go to sleep right after 😅
    2. /Are/ you scum????
    3. No but I do feel like we should be more worried if City was posting list after list, you know?
    4. I agree with the Frenchy thing, as you’ll see in my previous post.
    5. You weren’t a bad Cupid.

Cupid don’t you doubt yourself,
    You’re a wonderful entity.
    Don’t put yourself on the bottom shelf
    When you belong at the top with the trophy!

👏👏👏*and the crowd goes wild*👏👏👏

I know what I am and I'm not gonna say it out loud but you go figure it out yourself.

I thought you were for sure cop and I was so disappointed when it was revealed you were just a VT lol
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!