Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Btw, I know this sucks but can we not normalize dead players replacing alive players? it's actually kind of the reason why i also lost enthusiasm on the game. It still depends tho, I mean if the dead player made a total of 1 post, I could let them replace into the game.

I'd rather modkill than replace them with dead players.

Exactly!! Me and Emzy got really mad at Zinnia because of it because of how unfair we thought it was
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Coffee’s too townish to be scum. Like FR unless she’s just THAT perfect at playing scum, she’s town. Sophia, City, Emzy, Broncos. Sophia is mafia. City, Emzy, Broncos. I was somewhat trusting of Emzy but now I’m not so sure with all of her comments. Each comment steers further and further from the dots everyone is trying to connect & it feels like a distraction. Although I don’t know whether or not Emzy would defend City like that at this point, but I wouldn’t put it past anyone tbh. Broncos and Emzy? Perhaps. City and Emzy is starting to feel more likely than City and Broncos, tbh.

Thank you for believing in me! 🖤 No, I’m not that perfect; but I guess that’s a good thing here. Why does City and Emzy feel more likely than Broncos and Emzy?

She was oh so very thankful because it was a genuine compliment for being so widely townread <3
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Btw, I know this sucks but can we not normalize dead players replacing alive players? it's actually kind of the reason why i also lost enthusiasm on the game. It still depends tho, I mean if the dead player made a total of 1 post, I could let them replace into the game.

The problem is we don’t have that many replacements usually... 😔
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    When we do scummies this year or whenever, this game is going to get brought up. Coffee for best townie UnTiL sHe FlIpPeD sCuM
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    When we do scummies this year or whenever, this game is going to get brought up. Coffee for best townie UnTiL sHe FlIpPeD sCuM

We should totally put that on the list :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member

so then you decided to become a reason to need another replacement?

nahh, i asked for a replacement cause luna and i got into an argument and i had to cool down.

dekay replacing was just the last straw for me.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Exactly!! Me and Emzy got really mad at Zinnia because of it because of how unfair we thought it was

I would have been complaining more over modkills, though. That wrecks the game more than bringing in dead players imo.

Basically, just don't sign up if you can't play and if you're in a bad situation, ask other people YOURSELF instead of leaving it to the host to replace you.

Zinnia was put in a difficult position with all the replacements.
    Oh yeah. The cheesecake incident. Us clowns even thought she was about to claim cop anyway XD

i was sO mad and now im just kind of laughing bc its so funny & such a deserved win for them like hlsdkjghdksghdskgjhgds

Aww thank you! You were a great town, too. Believe me. You worked really hard when I asked you to go back and repost. You didn’t complain. You stood determined when others might have given up. I couldn’t have asked for a better crime seeking partner. Even if I wasn’t seeking real crime myself 😆

yeah this is why mafia games should be a commitment

i know rose hosted the scummes this year, but i wanna host it again next year if i'm not busy loool

At least she let us pick who! And we picked the same people LOL
    Coffee’s too townish to be scum. Like FR unless she’s just THAT perfect at playing scum, she’s town. Sophia, City, Emzy, Broncos. Sophia is mafia. City, Emzy, Broncos. I was somewhat trusting of Emzy but now I’m not so sure with all of her comments. Each comment steers further and further from the dots everyone is trying to connect & it feels like a distraction. Although I don’t know whether or not Emzy would defend City like that at this point, but I wouldn’t put it past anyone tbh. Broncos and Emzy? Perhaps. City and Emzy is starting to feel more likely than City and Broncos, tbh.

Thank you for believing in me! 🖤 No, I’m not that perfect; but I guess that’s a good thing here. Why does City and Emzy feel more likely than Broncos and Emzy?

She was oh so very thankful because it was a genuine compliment for being so widely townread <3

“THAT perfect” 😅

I would have been complaining more over modkills, though. That wrecks the game more than bringing in dead players imo.

Basically, just don't sign up if you can't play and if you're in a bad situation, ask other people YOURSELF instead of leaving it to the host to replace you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

nahh, i asked for a replacement cause luna and i got into an argument and i had to cool down.

You didn't have to post though. You could have taken a 24 hour break to cool down and still had the rest of the 6 days to contribute. Like, if you explained as much it would have been fine.However, I don't want to make this about attacking you so i do apologise. It is what it is and it's over now, but i'm just saying. Don't come for zinnia for her choice. I genuinely think modkilling is worse because that creates a straight up inbalance in the setup.
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Oh yeah. The cheesecake incident. Us clowns even thought she was about to claim cop anyway XD

i was sO mad and now im just kind of laughing bc its so funny & such a deserved win for them like hlsdkjghdksghdskgjhgds

Aww thank you! You were a great town, too. Believe me. You worked really hard when I asked you to go back and repost. You didn’t complain. You stood determined when others might have given up. I couldn’t have asked for a better crime seeking partner. Even if I wasn’t seeking real crime myself 😆

I was happy to do it, and yk I actually enjoyed it so I might begin doing it myself in the future.
    But I'm skipping the next game bc I need to cool down so I'll watch things unfold XD
    MPy9H9S.gif

Only once.. I wish she let us pick between Song & Dekay too though :cry:
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So are you against modkilling or for it? lol
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

I was honestly hesitant to replace because I had been glad when I died the first time--I had some personal things going on and needed the chance to step away. But it all worked out in the end :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Stahp it! Really. I’m blushing. Give it to my besties. They’re the real work behind it. They posted twice as much as I did in the scum chat 🖤🖤

honestly it worked out for us in the end so it's ok

town weren't at a disadvantage and neither were we at the end of the day

honestly it worked out for us in the end so it's ok

town weren't at a disadvantage and neither were we at the end of the day

our win was deserved and fair.

Stahp it! Really. I’m blushing. Give it to my besties. They’re the real work behind it. They posted twice as much as I did in the scum chat 🖤🖤

Nominate us for best scumteam next year at the Scummies xD
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    if there had been 3 modkills and we won because of it, the game would have ended in a flop.

You didn't have to post though. You could have taken a 24 hour break to cool down and still had the rest of the 6 days to contribute. Like, if you explained as much it would have been fine.However, I don't want to make this about attacking you so i do apologise. It is what it is and it's over now, but i'm just saying. Don't come for zinnia for her choice. I genuinely think modkilling is worse because that creates a straight up inbalance in the setup.

Who said I was coming for Zinnia? You are the one who's actually coming for me. I just tried to make a point and Zinnia did what she had to do.

I didn't want to take a 24 hour break cause I just lost my enthusiasm on the game. Why are you so pressed about it lol

I was happy to do it, and yk I actually enjoyed it so I might begin doing it myself in the future.
    But I'm skipping the next game bc I need to cool down so I'll watch things unfold XD

Me too! I was honestly pooped, that was truth 😂