Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Game Pack icon leaked on Official Sims website.

Comments

• Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    I hope we hear something today or this week! :persevere:

True. I need some more speculation fuel. Or a clear answer.

SAME! They can't just release hints and then leave us hanging. Hopefully they'll release a teaser today :)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Aaaand still nothing 😭
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Just so you dont have to scroll back to find the pictures here they are
    0sNZSkd.png
    simspackicongp.png
    1rjXBxw.png
    DoqTGiR.png
    6k2ptn2qb8531.jpg?auto=webp&s=b602d3a163de9117315aa6fa230193b75490c4b2[img][/img]
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    I wish they would just tell us what the next pack will be instead of giving us hints & guessing like we are kids . But that’s just my opinion
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Justin wrote: »
    I wish they would just tell us what the next pack will be instead of giving us hints & guessing like we are kids . But that’s just my opinion

I know...I am not some child and I hate how the team babies us. JUST OUT WITH IT. This team has the worst communication skills about future content than I ever seen.
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited August 2020

Agree. If they’re going to drop hints, I would prefer if they only did it when a pack is going to be announced soon after. Not if we’re going to have to wait weeks to hear anything. And if it turns out that the images a SimGuru was posting on Twitter (not the leaked logo, but the scrolls, future cube, etc) were fake hints to “troll” us, I would honestly find that pretty rude.
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member

It's certainly less of a stretch than the winter pack And to be clear, I only say Winter is a stretch because I can't come up with a reason why they'd have changed the icon so far from normal for a winter pack, or even for a placeholder neighborhood icon. Underwater, Space and now Nine Worlds at least have reasons why a neighborhood icon would look like that.
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member

Okay I would love something like this.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    It's not that I mind a Star Wars pack, I like the franchise enough to get some fun out of a themed pack, but the thing is this such a far cry from what the game needs right now. Everyone has their own preferences, sure, but there are a few themes that the community has been consistently asking for. It just feels a bit underwhelming when the core gameplay is still underdeveloped after 6 years.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    hyrulerose wrote: »

Agree. If they’re going to drop hints, I would prefer if they only did it when a pack is going to be announced soon after. Not if we’re going to have to wait weeks to hear anything. And if it turns out that the images a SimGuru was posting on Twitter (not the leaked logo, but the scrolls, future cube, etc) were fake hints to “troll” us, I would honestly find that pretty rude.

They have been pretty rude to us for the past few years let's be honest.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited August 2020
    plot twist: the 3 circles are not sun or moon or bubbles or snowflakes, they symbolize ts 1,2 and 3 and they finally made a fix it all pack where you can travel between alternate universes of sims :flushed:

if only :cry:

they should really just announce it so i can stop trying to come up with themes that are not star wars or space in false hope
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Helluuuu Earth To Maxis ???!!

I'm bored and I can't have any more coffee! :(

MAXISIMBORED.gif
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member

MAXISIMBORED.gif

I like that gif!

Does anybody know when they usually release teasers?
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member

MAXISIMBORED.gif

I like that gif!

GIF teasers on monday, trailer usually drops on tuesday. It's strange, I really expected an announcement from them this week. Maybe they're dropping the trailer without a hint before it? Or they're announcing it very close to release like with Strangerville.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member

MAXISIMBORED.gif
    Lol if only it was as easy as that.
    If there were an announcement for tomorrow their Twitter page would’ve teased by now. Maybe the gurus will tease but they do it randomly
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited August 2020
    Yeah... it’s pretty poop! I was really hoping to hear something today
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    So if we dont hear something today we have to wait until next week for another chance? too bad.
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    Mareah wrote: »
    So if we dont hear something today we have to wait until next week for another chance? too bad.

Yes, or they could drop the trailer tomorrow without any preceding hint. But that would be a change from their normal scheme.
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Mareah wrote: »

Well that just gave me flashbacks to the dry spells of summers gone by, waiting oh so impatiently for the quarterly teasers.
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Well if the pack is supposed to be released in September then I would guess the trailer might come later in the month, since this is a game pack. Usually they release the stuff pack trailer 1 week before release, the expansion pack trailer 4 weeks before release and as for game packs I think the pattern would be 2 to max. 3 weeks before release.
    At least this is what I have seen so far.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member

gosh, more then i see the theorys more than i love and want, i love norse mythology and the gameplay and objects would be amazing!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Aaaand still nothing 😭

we still have all week there is still hope
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Hello @SimGuruGeorge. If you need anyone at all for putting a hint together, do give me a shout. Just let me know what the new Gamepack is and I'll think of something. No problem at all. I understand you're busy, so I'm here if you need me. Anytime at all.
    So far we've got this:

Hints.jpg
    See? I left some Space.
    Really. Anytime at all. ;)

lol thats really good @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please